Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mamos

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Royal Mamos - Page 8 Empty Re: Royal Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:09 pm

She felt him start to twitch in her mouth, and tastes the salty taste hit her tongue. She pumped him until she was sure he was done and pulled back wiping her mouth off with the back of her hand. She plopped on her ass and fixed her hair as she watched him. "Probably should have wadned you bout my lack of gag reflex." She mused as she adjusted her bikini. She sighed lowly and stretched out her legs.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:30 pm

"Probably should have," he murmured watching her. "But it was a very nice surprise." He held out his hand for her to take so he could pull her into his lap. "Wanna head back to my room, princess?" he asked, smiling down at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:33 pm

She laughed lowly. "I'm all about the element of surprise. I find it's more fun that way." She mused lightly. She watched him and thought about how incredibly deep she already was with him. There was no one else who would ever compare to Amos in her eyes and that scared her. She took his hand and pulled herself up. "Sure. Sounds like a plan to me." She smiled softly, keeping hold of his hand.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:48 pm

He stood and pulled her into his side. "It might be more fun for you, but it's definitely shocking." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "C'mon, princess. Let's go crawl in bed, and we can cuddle and talk or do whatever you want. I don't mind either way." He was mildly terrified about how smitten he was with her. He was so screwed.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:28 pm

She laughed lowly and shrugged, giving him the most innocent look she could muster. She wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled into his side. "That sounds great. All of it. I'm totally up for it." She said softly as she reached back with one hand and grabbed her pile of things.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:26 am

He rolled his eyes and poked the end of her nose. "Don't give me that innocent look. I know you're anything but," he teased, kissing the top of her head. He grabbed his own things. "Great. Let's go." He led her out of the pool room and smiled. She really was too cute and he wanted nothing more than to curl around her with his hands on her ass.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 am

[time skip]

Mary spent the night in Amos' room, and was more then happy I wake up tucked against him. They spent most of the morning together before she broke off to get ready for ... Was it a date? She didn't know but she really didn't want to ask. She sighed lightly, trying not to get too caught up on the subject and reached his room. She knocked lightly and stepped back. The car was already eating outside for the both of them.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 am

Amos decided not to wear his contacts for this outing (did she want it to be a date?) because his eyes were tired and still recovering from swimming with the contacts on. He opened the door when she knocked. "Hey," he said, smiling at her. "Everything ready to go?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:07 am

Mary was playing with the sleeves of her sweater when he opened the door. She nearly fell over at the sight of him in glasses. Holy shit. She didn't think he could get hotter, but he proved her wrong. "Hi." She squeaked out. She cleared her throat and reached up, fumbling with her scarf. "Yep. Cars already out front." She nodded as she reached out and grabbed his wrist tugging him out of the room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:20 am

He grinned at her. "Hey, Mare," he mumbled, eyes trained on her ass. "You look amazing." He twisted his hand to hold hers, lacing their fingers together. He tugged her in close and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "And I mean really, really amazing." He kinda just wanted to take her back to his room and fuck her senseless. But she'd gotten all dressed up for this so he wasn't wasting it.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:34 am

She happily let him tug her closer and wrapped her free arm around his waist, nuzzling into his side. She felt her cheeks flush as he kissed her forehead. He was going to kill her with how perfect he was. "Thanks." She mumbled softly as he looked up at him. "I like you in glasses. And I mean really really like you in glasses." She admitted as she started leading him towards the front door.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:11 am

He chuckled. "I didn't want to wear my contacts so glasses it was." Hardly anyone had ever seen him in his glasses. They got to he front door and to the car. He opened the door for her. "After you, my princess," he murmured before kissing her temple.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 am

"Well I like them. You should wear them more often." She spoke honestly. Really him in glasses was a thing that she didn't know would turn her on, but it did. She looked at him and giggled lowly. "You just want to look at my ass." She mused before climbing into the car and setting her back pack on the floor. She settled in and kicked her boots off knowing how long of a ride this was going to be.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:44 am

"I'll think about it." He laughed. "But your ass is so fantastic love," he said, watching her move into the car. He settled beside her, pulling her into his side. "So it's what, an hour and a half ride?" he asked, kissing her temple. "Cause if so, there's many a thing I want to do to you on the way there. The car's sound proof, right?" he asked, rubbing circles into her arm with his thumb. God, she was gorgeous."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:48 am

She relaxed against him and let her head fall on his shoulder. She nodded. "About that. Depends on traffic. It could be a bit longer." She sighed as she pulled her legs up on the seat, and under her butt. She raised her brows and looked at him. She was already wet, and him saying that just made it that much worse. "Yeah it's sound proof." She mumbled. "What did you have in mind?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:10 pm

He grinned and pulled her into his lap. "Was going to fuck you senseless on the way there if you wanted me to. Maybe go down on you again." He leaned in and nipped at her neck, one hand on her hip and the other running over her body. "Do you want me to fuck you senseless?" he murmured in her ear, nipping her earlobe.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:15 pm

She squeaked as he moved her and settled on his lap. She hummed lowly at his words, a whimper leaving her at him nipping her skin. She shifted on his lap. "Yes. Please." She mumbled lowly grinding down on his lap.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 pm

He reached into her leggings, shocked to find she wasn't wearing panties. "You're already soaked, aren't you, darling?" he asked, running a finger through her folds. He groaned as she ground against him. "You're going to kill me aren't you?" he murmured, before pulling her in for a kiss.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:15 pm

She whimpered lightly as his hand came in contact with the skin between her legs. She lightly bucked her hand up into his hand. "Like I said. I really really like you in glasses." She whimpered out. She ground down into him again, and gripped his legs for stability. "Maybe." She mumbled, before kissing him back and tangling her fingers into his hair.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm

He grinned, pulling her leggings down around her ankles. He dipped two fingers into her, pumping in and out of her. "I'll be sure to wear them around you more often then," he murmured against her lips. He continued pumping in and out of her for a few minutes and pulled out. He unzipped his jeans and pulled himself out of his boxers. He gripped her hips and held her above him. "Ready?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8