Royal Mamos

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:52 am

He grinned as he moved the fabric to the side and cupped her again. He really wanted to fuck her senseless but he'd settle for going down on her. He swiped a finger though her slit, noting how wet she was. "You're soaked," he murmured. With that, he licked a wide strip up her pussy, ending with flicking his tongue over her clit. She tasted amazing and he knew he could spend all his time with his head buried between her legs.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 am

The feeling of his skin on the skin of her mound sent a jolt through her. She already had plans of returning the favor once she finished. It was only fair, plus she wanted to get her hands on him. A muffled moan left her throat. "Yeah well I pretty much have been all day." She admitted shakily, gasping at the feeling of his tongue on her. Without any thought her hands tangled in his hair, and she arched her hips.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:11 am

He grinned against her skin. "In fairness I've been hard because of you all day too, Princess." He flicked at her clit, before licking a wide stripe through her folds onto her clit. He slipped a finger inside her. He pumped it a few times, curling his finger. "Fuck, you're gorgeous," he mumbled against her skin, pressing kisses to her inner thighs and nipping harshly.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:17 am

"God I wish I knew that." She mumbled, moaning right after. He was driving her insane right now, and all she wanted was for him to be a bit rougher. To stop treating her like a little doll, and to just be rough with her. The moment his finger slipped inside of her she whimpered from the friction. "Fu-fuck, you're amazing." She moaned out, a hand moving up to tug on a nipple ring.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 am

He grinned. "Tell me what you want, Princess," he murmured, looking up at her. "Tell me, and I might let you have it." His thumb pressed teasingly against her clit as his other hand squeezed her hip. He knew his finger tips at the very least we're going to leave bruises. He let go and batted her hand away, moving the fabric out of the way and pinching a nipple harshly. He tugged on it rougher than he normally would be he sensed she wanted that.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:50 am

She hummed and arched her hips a bit more. "I want you to fuck me, but I have a feeling you've got other plans." She mumbled out. She moaned lowly, loving the pain of his fingers digging into her skin. She pouted when he batted her hand away, but gasped when he tugged on her nipple. "God, yes, please be rough." She whimpered.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

"You're right, I do have other plans," he said, laughing. "And most of them involve my tongue and your pussy." As if to prove a point, he flicked his tongue over her clit and tugged on her nipple at the same time. He gripped her tit tightly, teeth gently scraping over her clit as he pushed a second finger in and curled them harshly. "How rough do you want me to be, Princess?" he asked, licking her clit again.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 pm

She wanted to protest, but the moment he tugged and licked she moaned and arched her hips up. Her fingers tangled deeper into his hair and tugged on instinct. She tugged harder and moaned as he continued. She whimpered and ground on his hand. "I - shit - don't care. Be as rough as you want." She whimpered out.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

He groaned as she tugged his hair. He grinned, laughing and scraping his teeth against her clit. "Christ you taste good." He curled his fingers pressing against her g-spot, and his thumb to her clit at the same time. His movements were harsher than he normally would do, going down on a girl for the first time. His free hand reached over and tugged on the other nipple.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:07 am

She whimpered again, trying to keep herself as quiet as possible. She really couldn't afford someone on staff walking in on them. That wouldn't go over well. She tugged on his hair again, muscles tightening, she was getting close. Her hips moved in time with his hand and she gasped when he tugged on her nipple. "I'm close. Don't stop." She breathed out as she felt the coil in her stomach tighten to the point it was ready to explode.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 am

Amos hummed against her, fingers thrusting into her as he sucked her clit harshly. He soothed it slightly with his tongue before repeating the motions. He glanced up at her. "Cum for me, Princess." As he spoke, he curled his fingers against her gspot and pressed his tongue against her clit. He wanted to see her undone because of him.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:32 am

Her hands tugged on his hair again as her hips rolled. His voice sent her over the edge for some reason, and her thighs tightened a bit around his head as the knot came undone. A string of light whimpers and cursed left her mouth as wave after wave of euphoria coursed through her. She took a moment to gather herself before she looked down to him, and slipped back into the pool. "Well I suppose it's my turn to return the favor." She purred as she back him into the side of the pool and slipped her hands down to palm him over his trunks.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:39 pm

He watched her come undone, slowing his fingers as she came down from her high. Amos groaned, already hard. "If you insist, darling," he murmured, letting her back him up. "What did you have in mind?" he asked, thinking he ready had an idea of what she was doing.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:21 pm

She squeezed him a bit before moving to hook a fingers into the waist band of his trunks. "Well I figured," she began as she began tugging him out of the pool by his trunks, "That since you used your mouth it's only fair if I use mine." She stopped in front of a pool chair and pushed him to sit in it. She leaned over him and nipped down his neck, hands wandering down his chest and into the front of his shorts. She gripped him with one hand and pumped him a few times. "Sound fair, my prince?" She whispered into his ear before nipping at his lobe.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:59 pm

He followed her easily. Given half a chance, he was pretty positive he would follow this girl to the ends of the earth. And he would have no qualms about it. He shivered as she gripped him. "It sounds more than fair, my princess," he murmured. He pulled her head around and in for a kiss. She was too lovely for his health.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:39 pm

She hummed against his lips and brought her other hand down to untie his shorts. Her teeth caught his bottom lip and tugged lightly as she blindly pulled his cock out of his trunks. "I thought so." She whispered before pulling away and kneeling down in front of him. Her tongue flicked out and traced the vein up the back of his shaft. Once she reached the tip she swirled her tongue around it, and took it between her lips. She sucked lightly, as her hands slowly pumped him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 pm

He cursed, hands reaching out and gripping her hair tightly. Shit, she was good. He looked down at her and knew he was so screwed. She was in complete control of this situation. He groaned, keeping his hips from bucking up.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 pm

She hummed around him, tongue circling the tip. She took one hand off of him and took half of him in her mouth with no issue. Her free hand came up and cupped his balls. She circled them gently in her palm as her tongue pressed against his shaft again. With no warning she took the rest of him down into her throat so her nose was buried against his pubic area.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

He groaned, hands gripping her hair harder. He tried his hardest not to buck up into her face as his dick hit the back of her throat. He failed, bucking up twice before he controlled his hips. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back. "Shit, Princess," he murmured. She didn't have a gag reflex, apparently and it was really fucking hot.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 pm

She swirled her tongue around it best she could, and if she could have smirked she would have. She pulled back. Hands coming up and pumping him a bit. "You know you can thrust, sweetie. It's not going to bother me." She informed him before she put the head back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around before taking all of him in again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm

He groaned, thrusting up into her mouth as she took him back into her mouth. She was going to kill him. Her hands gripped her hair tightly as he thrust. "You're trying to kill me, aren't you?" he murmured, letting his head fall back again.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:15 pm

She hummed around him and cupped his balls again moving them around her palm again. She loved when he tugged on her hair and she whimpered around him each time he did so. She pulled him out of her mouth again, and muttered a quick "Maybe." Before taking him back down into her throat.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:37 pm

He groaned, bucking again, tugging harsher on her hair. "That's just cruel, Mary," he muttered, trying to keep from cumming down her throat. He wasn't sure how she felt about it. He really didn't want to cross some boundary he didn't know about without talking to her. "Mare, Mare, I'm gonna..." He bit his lip, hoping the pain would help.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:42 pm

She laughed lightly around him as she kept gently twisting his balls in her hand. She watched him for a moment and pulled him out quickly. "You're okay. Just let it go." She said softly before she took him back in her mouth halfway, and sucked lightly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 pm

He groaned, thrusting harder into her mouth. He felt the bubble in his gut explode and he twitched inside her mouth, gripping her hair tightly as he cummed. "Shit, Mare..."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top