Royal Mamos

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:47 pm

He kissed her temple. "I haven't seen that so I'm definitely good with that," he hummed. He typed it in and pressed another kiss to the side of her head. He started the movie and wrapped both arms around her, curling around her. Hooking his chin over her shoulder, he rubbed small circles into her sides with his thumbs. He was more interested in watching her than the movie.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:52 am

She felt her face heat up as his lips pressed to her temple. Honestly he was going to kill her if he didn't stop. That or she was going to do something like fall for him, and she didn't want to risk that. No, getting hurt wasn't an option. She settled against him."You're warm." She commented at a whisper as she nuzzled into him as a much as she could. Her sleeve covered hands found his and rested there as she kept her eyes on the TV, fingers tangling with his.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:58 am

He hummed, smiling into her hair. "And you're comfortable." He squeezed her hand, his other hand dipping under her shirt to rub circles onto her stomach. The skin there was so soft. He knew that if he had the chance, he'd spend an entire day exploring her body with his hands. And maybe his mouth if she'd let him. He pressed a soft kiss against her neck, not really watching he TV. Why would he when a gorgeous angel was curled up in his lap like she belonged there?
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

She smiled softly. "Glad you think so." She murmured, playing with his fingers a bit. She sighed in content as his hand rubbed over her stomach. All of his little touches were driving her insane, but she was doing her best to keep calm on the outside. She shifted a bit, stifling a giggle as his lips met her neck. "That tickles." She mumbled as she shivered.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 am

He chuckled watching her play with his fingers. "Of course you're comfortable. What else would I think?" He continued to rub her stomach, hearing the little sigh. "Like that, Princess?" he asked against her neck. He almost hoped that he was driving her as crazy as she was driving him. His hind tightened on her hip when she shifted. He didn't want to scare her off by getting a hard on.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:37 am

She shrugged as she comtiuned to watch the TV, fingers travling to the back of his hand and up to his forearm to trace little designs. "Who knows." She mumbled as she settled against him more. She hummed and nodded. "It feels good." She murmured. One thing she noticed was him gripping her hip when she moved. She moved so she was sitting across his lap with her back against the arm of the chair. She reached up and scratched her shoulder causing the one strap of her shirt to slide down her shoulder. She ignored it and kept watching the tv.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 am

His eye immediately fell to her chest. Her nipples and nipple rings poked through her shirt and it took quite a bit of self control to not just reach up and play with them. Instead, he pressed a kiss to her shoulder, moving up to her pulse point. Two could play this game. He nipped at her neck, not hard enough to leave a mark. He didn't want to get her in trouble with anyone.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 am

She shifted in his lap as his teeth came into contact with her skin. She held back a whimper and gripped his hand that was on her stomach. If he wanted to play this game, she would too. She moved again, hips rotating down on him. She was slouched now, and his hand was resting right under her chest. She removed both of her hands from him and stretched them over her head.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:17 am

He stopped, unsure of how to respond. On one hand, she was definitely reacting to what he was doing, and on the other, she hadn't really given him any indication that any of this was okay. He didn't want to ruin this thing between them because he pushed too far too fast. He put his hands on her hips and moved her legs so he could hide his half hard dick easier. He glanced at her, hoping he hadn't just screwed things up to badly.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:36 am

Mary internally pouted. She didn't want him to stop, but she wasn't going to voice it. She didn't know how he was actually feeling, and she wasn't sure it was the same as she was. She rested her head back on his shoulder and focused on the movie again. Her hands went back to playing with his fingers. "This isn't as scary as I thought." She commented. "But it's still a mind fuck." She tacked on.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:49 am

He wished he knew how she felt because if she was as turned on as he was, she would definitely be over his shoulder on their way back to his room. Instead, he kissed her temple and ran a hand through her hair. "It's definitely that," he mumbled. "I'm having a hard time following the plot." Not that he'd actually been paying all that much attention to he plot. He wrapped am around her waist and pulled her to lay on top of him as he laid down.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 am

She all but melted when he tugged a hand through her hair. She would totally fall asleep if she wasn't so into this movie. "I mean it's really just they went into an abandoned mental hospital to film for a horror show and now the building won't let them leave." She explained as she traced her fingers up his forearm. "Maybe you should pay attention then." She teased looking at him and mock glaring.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:51 am

He continued tugging a hand through her hair as she relaxed. "Hmm. Sounds like something I would never want to experience." He hummed lowly as she traced his skin. "Nah you're much more interesting than some horror movie. Cuter too, than that girl." He kissed the top of her head. "You're much cuter than any of those people."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:43 pm

"Me either, but I do like all of that paranormal stuff. I want to go ghost hunting once." She admitted lowly as she let her one hand blindly find his chest and trace circles around it. She snorted lightly and fought away the blush. "M' not." She mumbled lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 pm

He hummed. "It's interesting, sure, but I think I'm good without all the phoney sales pitches paranormal people try to sell." He rubbed up and down her spine. "No, you really are much, much cuter," he assured her. He pressed another kiss to the top of her head. "Just accept that you're more attractive than the girl in this film." He let one hand down to rest on her ass. It was just as amazing as it looked.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:13 am

She shrugged. "Well yeah there's that, but still it's something I'd like to do. Maybe one of the shows would feature me on it." She thought out loud as she chuckled lightly. She shifted, tangling their legs together. "I guess so." She mumbled reaching up and fumbling with an earring. She flushed a bit. "Fine if it'll make you be quite." She teased looking back to the tv. She laid her head on his chest, hand lazily tracing circles on his collarbone. She held back a smirk when his hand fell on her ass and she teasingly pushed back against his hand. "Having fun sweetie?" She asked looking to him, eyes dancing with amusement.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:55 am

"I can see you doing it. I'd watch the show." He liked watching her blush. He thought it was the cutest thing ever. "We both know I'm right." He glanced at her, chuckling. "Yes, yes I am." He squeezed her ass. "Your ass is pretty amazing." His other hand continued to travel up and down her back. He dipped his hand under her shirt and trailed it along the ridges of her spine. He really wanted to throw her over his shoulder and take her back to his room.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:31 am

"I'll have to contact one of the shows." She hummed as she tried to keep track of the movie. "Sure. I'll pretend to agree with you." She laughed lowly. She backed her ass into his hand again as he squeezed. "Well I'm glad you're so intrigued by my ass." She giggled, relaxing at his fingers on her back. She moved her face so she could press a kiss under his chin. "You can touch my ass as long as you want, sweetie." She murmured, before pressing another small kiss to his jaw.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 am

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to her temple. "You do that. It'll be hilarious to see their reaction to the Princess of America want to be on their show." He pinched her ass. "No, I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong." He hummed, closing his eyes as she kissed his jaw. "Don't say that. I'll never let go of your ass then." To show her he was serious, he brought his other hand there and squeezed.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 am

She smiled. "I should. They'll be filming for next season soon. I'll have to ask my parents if it's something they agree with though." She mumbled. She squeaked and pinched his collarbone. "Oh stop. We can agree to disagree." She mused as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. She laughed against his skin. "You honestly think I would have a problem with that?" She whispered rhetorically ,wriggling against both of his hands. If she didn't think it was too forward she would take her shorts off so he could hold her ass without any fabric in the way.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:02 am

He chuckled, relaxing his hands on her ass. "Should be," he agreed. "That's about all we agree on though, Princess. I know I'm right, even if you refuse to see how beautiful you are." He chuckled, squeezing her ass. "Clearly you don't have an issue with it. Which is good because I really don't want to let go of this perfect ass like ever." He pinched her ass again, almost wishing that the shorts weren't between his hand and her ass. But if it weren't, he probably would have her in his bed already.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:07 am

She grumbled lowly. She didn't think she was ugly, but she didnt think she was breathtakingly beautiful. She was somewhere in between. The movie was close to ending and she realized she hadn't paid attention to half of it. She chuckled against the skin of his neck. "Well you don't have to. You can hold on to it as long as you like." She mumbled pressing a kiss to his neck. She squeaked and pinched his collar again. "You pinch I pinch." She warned playfully.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am

"No, don't give me that grumbling bullshit," he said. "You're gorgeous and beautiful. It's a miracle some guy or girl hasn't snatched you up." He watched as the credits started to roll, and he couldn't bring himself to be upset that he'd missed most of the movie. "I'm glad you like me grabbing your ass as much as I like grabbing it." He chuckled, and kissed her temple. "I don't exactly have a problem with that, Princess." To prove his point, he pinched her ass again.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 am

Once the movie was over Mary had spent the rest of the day with Amos in Teds game room. After a while she had gotten tired and went back to her room alone to nap. She woke again around 8pm and wanted to go for a swim, but not alone. After she dressed and gathered her things she made her way to Amos' room. She gently knocked on his door and waited quielty for him to answer.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:44 am

He wasn't going to lie, he had almost offered to take her back to his room for the nap. But he'd figured she'd wanted some time alone, and hadn't said anything. That was why the knock at his door was a bit startling. He opened it, eyes traveling over her body. Holy. Shit. He wanted nothing more than to pull her into the room and play with her tits. "Hey," he said, tugging a hand through his hair. "What's up?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top