Royal Mamos

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:47 am

She was picking at her nail polish when he answered. She smiled bitingly at him. "Well I'm going down stairs to swim, and wanted to know if you wanted to come with." She explained as she fumbled with the sleeve of her cardigan. She could understand if he wanted to he left along but she really wanted him to come with her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

He grinned. "Give me a moment to change and I'll gladly come with you." He shut the door and dug for his swim trunks. He pulled them on and grabbed a towel, along with a shirt. "Ready, Princess?" he asked, smiling down at her. He really wanted to see her without that cardigan on. She was really too cute for his health.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am

"Okay." She smiled. Once he shut the door she went back to picking at her nails. Her mind was reeling about why she felt the way she did after only spending a full day with him. Honestly it scared her a bit how much she liked him already. She looked back up when he answered and chewed on the inside of her lip. He was so handsome. "I was born ready." She laughed as she hugged the things in her arm to her chest and turned to start walking.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 am

He put his hand on her lower back and followed her. "Why swimming this late at night?" he asked. He looked down at her, eyes trailing her her chest. "Everything okay, Princess? You seem kinda quiet." He wondered what was going through her head.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:02 pm

She hummed and shrugged a bit. "I dunno. I woke up and just felt like swimming. I do it all the time." She explained as she twisted a strand of hair around her finger. She looked at him. "Oh yeah. I'm fine. Just not completely awake yet is all." She smiled as she leaned into his side a bit as they walked.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 pm

He put his hand on her hip and pulled her closer, and kissed the top of her head. "Swimming sounds like a plan," he said. He hummed, rubbing circles into her hip. "Take your time waking up, Princess." He glanced down at her. "How long did you sleep?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:30 pm

"It's kind of something I do when I want to be left alone or I have to think about something, but I dont feel like swimming alone today." She explained as she smiled softly. She shivered lightly. "Well as soon as I got back to my room until about a half hour ago." She thought as she tilted her head. "Sad thing is I'm still exhausted." She sighed as they reached the indoor pool.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 pm

He chuckled. "I get that. I go to the gym for that. But I do love swimming. So I'm happy that you decided that you asked me to come." He moved his arm so she was tucked underneath it. "You're still tired? Darling that was like a three hour nap." He shook head head. "You sure you don't want to go lay down or something?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:25 pm

She pursed her lip. "Yeah well that method works for you." She mumbled letting a finger trail from his chest down to his waist. "And I'm glad you agreed to come along." She tacked on tracing her finger across his waist this time. She shrugged as she opened the door for the pool and flicked on the lights. "I spend all day yesterday being poked at with hair stuff, and make up, but I'll be fine. The pool will wake me up." She smiled as she dipped out from his arm, and moved towards a chair. She set her stuff down and peeled off her cardigan.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:48 pm

He chuckled and grabbed her hand to kiss the back of it. "As long as you're sure that you're going to wake up in the pool." He pouted as she pulled away, but tugged his own shirt off and slipped into the pool. He started swimming gentle laps really only keeping his attention on the gorgeous girl in front of him. "So considering we haven't seen Ted and Andie all day, you're probably stuck with me tomorrow too."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:59 pm

She nodded, cheeks flushing a bit. Why did he always make her feel timid. No ones ever made her feel like that. "Positive." She nodded. She watched him get into the pool as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun. The things she would do to him if he let her. She was positive they wouldn't have left his room if things went a different direction. She walked over to the deep end of the pool and shrugged. "You say that like its a bad thing, my prince." She laughed before she dove into the pool and surfaced in the shallow end.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:18 pm

He swam over to her. "I never said it was a bad thing, my princess." He pulled her close and pressed a kiss to her neck. "What would you like to do tomorrow?" he murmured against her skin. His hands gripped her hips. He was terrified about how fast he was falling for this girl. He wasn't sure how he was going to deal when he went back to Sydney.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:26 pm

She wiped the water from her face and watched as he swam over. Her heart was thumping in her chest as he tugged her into him. "Well you made it sound like it was, and to be honest I rather like spending all day with you." She said softly as she pressed her palms against his chest lightly. She shivered at the feeling of his lips on her skin, and tilted her head a bit to give him better access. "I don't know. Andie and I were supposed to go shopping but that's out. What would you want to do?" She asked as she snake her hands up his chest and around his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:46 pm

He grinned. "Spending time with you isn't a hardship, Princess." His hand slipped onto her ass and squeezed. "And I don't think you could do anything that would make spending time with you a hardship." He nipped at her pulse point. "We could have fun and go to that carnival that's just over in Virginia," he hummed. "Or the water park." He made a face against her skin. "I'm bad at coming up with things to do."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 pm

"I really hope not or it would be awkward that I'm forcing you to spend time with me." She joked as she pressed herself against him more as he grabbed her ass. "Well I'm glad that you think so." She mused, shivering against him. She thought a bit as she let her hands wander around his torero. "The carnival sounds like fun. Though be prepared to be plastered all over the web as some poor soul sucked into my vortex of rebellion." She chuckled as her fingers found his V lines and traced over them repeatedly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:11 pm

He shrugged. "I don't honestly mind, my princess. They can suck my dick if they think it'll bother me." He nipped harder at her neck. "Besides, spending time with you is worth it." He squeezed her ass. "And we can ignore them and we'll have a good time."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:11 pm

"Well as long as you don't mind being drug through the media for being spotted with me then I guess we're going to the carnival." She laughed shivering even more. She wished he knew how he effected her. He was driving her insane. "I'm always up for a good time." She mumbled, pushing up on her tiptoes and pressing her lips to his jaw.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:39 pm

He cupped her cheek and tilted her head until she was looking at him. "That's fine, my princess. I honestly don't mind. My reputation can survive a lot. And my parents are due for a good heart attack over me." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. He wondered if she knew how intoxicating she was. He grinned. "I could show you a good time," he teased, squeezing her ass.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:01 pm

She didn't struggle as he moved her head. She stared right back at him and smiled softly. "Well I'm glad that you're not worried about it." She mumbled lowly as she moved her arms to wrap around his waist. She squeaked lowly. Two could play at that game. She brought her hands around and let her fingers dip slightly into the front of his swim trunks. Her nails traced his pelvic bone. "I'm sure you could, sweetie." She purred lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:15 pm

He chuckled, shivering as she dragged her nails across his pelvic bone. "Like what you see, darling?" he murmured, teeth grazing down her neck. He hummed, pulling her flush against him. She was gorgeous and he wanted nothing more than to take her back to his room and screw her senseless. "I'll only go as far as you want me to," he murmured in her ear.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:36 pm

"Well - I like what I see so far." She whispered as she let her finger dip down just a tad more. She bit back a whimper, and the hand still on his back dug into his skin. She weighed her options and decided she didn't care what happened. That if they fucked then that's what happened. "Who ever said I would tell you to stop." She whispered as she grabbed the back of his neck and tugged her lips down to hers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:17 pm

He chuckled against her lips and picked her up. He backed her up to the edge of the pool and sat her there. He moved back to her neck. "I'm gonna go down on you, my princess," he murmured against her skin. He kissed down her chest, nipping at her collar bone, hands tightening on her hips.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:24 am

She squeaked as he picked her up and moved her. Her heart was racing quick in her chest, and she was soaked down below. Honestly this whole game of back and forth all day has drove her crazy. She hummed in approval as he moved to her neck, tilting her head so he could access it better. "I have no issue with that." She breathed out hands wandering to his back, and digging into his skin.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:33 am

He nipped at a nipple through the fabric of her bathing suit while his other hand came up to play with her other breast. "God you're gorgeous," he murmured. He moved down over her stomach, smiling against the skin there. He nipped and soothed his way down to her skin and looked at the two bows on her hips. "I'm loving the tattoo here, Princess," he murmured. "I really am." He pressed a kiss to her mound, bringing his hand up to cup her.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:38 am

She whimpered lowly and pressed her chest into his hand more. "Thanks." She mumbled watching him. "You're not half bad yourself. She teased lightly, breathing becoming slightly heavier. As he moved his way down her mind tried to wander off but he pulled her right back by speaking. "Thanks." She hummed, whimpering lowly as he cupped her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top