Royal Mamos

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm

She snorted. "For those hopeless romantic types." She mumbled. She sighed. "Well I suppose I can hang out with you. Although I'm a bit worried you'll tarnish my bad girl reputation." She teased. She really just wanted to curl up on his lap and steal all of his warmth but food was so close. "Sure you wouldn't." She laughed as she moved back into the fridge to grab peppers and tomatoes. "I'm going to make omelettes. I hope that's okay." She mumbled as she grabbed everything she would need and began mixing things in a bowl.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 pm

He chuckled. "But still, cliches aren't that bad." He grinned cheekily at her. "I don't think anything can tarnish your bad girl reputation," he teased. "Omelettes sound wonderful so don't let me stop you." He watched her for a moment, wondering what he had to do to prove he was interested in her, because so far she hadn't seemed to really respond to his flirting.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:53 pm

"They're predictable. Horribly and truly boringly predicable." She pointed out as she poured a bit of milk into the egg and veggie mixture before buttering the pan. "You're just saying that so I hang out with you." She teased as she fixed her glasses again and poured the mixture into the skillet. "Good. So any idea on what to do? Maybe watch movies? Let me kick your ass in Mario party?" She suggested giving him a grin before turning her back to him to cook.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:11 pm

"Just because I'm the perfect Prince and you're the bad girl Princess doesn't mean one of us is going to change for the other. In fact, I rather like you as you are. So don't change because you'd think anyone would want you to change." He grinned at her. "And that's how you subvert clich├ęs." He shrugged. "As if you could kick my ass at Mario Party," he sniffed, looking down on her. The only thing that indicated he was laughing was the way his eyes danced.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

She snorted. "I'm not going to be the bad girl forever sweetie. Eventually I'll meet someone, and have to calm down, but for right now I'm staying the same." She mused as she flipped the eggs to let the other side cook. She turned around and narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you seriously doubting my skill in Mario party!? I'm appalled and offended!" She gasped crossing her arms over her chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 pm

He shrugged. "All I'm saying is don't change for someone else. Change because you want to. You don't have to calm down for anyone." He smirked at her. "Considering I've seen Ted play, and I know how bad he is, of course I'm doubting your skills," he teased. His eyes fell down to her chest. He got up and moved into her personal space. "Did I forget to mention you look gorgeous this morning?" he murmured, tracing her cheekbones with his fingertips.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:35 pm

"Trust me I won't. You really think I'm going to change for some guy, when I won't even let the horrible thing the media says about me change me? As if." She snorted as she shifted one of the omlettes on to a plate for him and the other on a plate for her. "Why do you think Ted is so bad? Because he can't beat me so he gets mad and refuses to play with only too now." She defended. She shifted a bit and looked up to him, cheeks going bright pink. He had to stop doing things like this or she would fall for him. "I - thanks?" She mumbled not really sure how to reapond without word vomiting.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:06 pm

He tucked her hair behind her ear and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "You're welcome, my dear." He wasn't really expecting to have her say anything in return. He stepped back, smiling. "Your eggs are about to burn, darling."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:24 am

Her heart was thumping a bit harder than usual and she was really at a loss. She squeaked and turned around quickly moving her eggs from the skittle to the plate. "Then stop distracting me." She whined as she checked to make sure her eggs were still edible. "You're lucky I can still eat these." She grumbled playfully as she grabbed a fork and shifted to the island counter hip bumping him as she walked past him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

He grinned down at her. "I don't think I will," he teased. He stepped up behind her at the island, and put his hands on her hips to stand behind her. He hooked his chin over her shoulder. All he wanted was to make it perfectly clear that he was interested in her. Because it seemed to him that the message wasn't getting across. "Though your cooking looks delicious, darling." He pressed a kiss to her neck. "Almost as good as you."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:59 am

She grumbled lowly as she reached across the counter to grab her small bottle of apple juice. She felt her face go red as he stood behind her. Why was he doing this? He was killing her. She shivered. "Such a flirt." She mumbled shaking her head. She shifted a bit and accidentally backed her ass into his crotch. "Are you going to eat or are you going to keep distracting me?" She mused.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 am

His hands gripped her hips tighter as she backed into him. Shit. She was going to kill him. He closed eyes, counting backwards from ten. "I was going to eat, but distracting you sounds so much better," he said, stepping away. He grabbed another fork and stole a bite of her eggs. "You're good, babe."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:48 am

She smirked smally to herself as she realized why he had gripped her hips tighter. Now she knew what to do to get him back if he decided to mess with her again. "I'm sure it sounds loads more fun." She laughed lowly. When he pulled away she resisted the urge to pout. She quite liked him behind her. She shrugged. "Cooking classes paid off I suppose." She laughed as she took a sip of her juice and moved to eat her food.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

He dished up his own food and moved to sit across from her. "They definitely did." He grinned at her, dragging his foot across the inner part of her thigh. "Why did you decide to take the cooking classes?" he asked, sipping his apple juice.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

She narrowed her eyes at him playfully. "Stop being cheeky." She said waving her fork in the air as a playful jesture. "But thanks. I suppose I was tired of everyone doing it for me? Kind of wanted to learn so I didn't have to rely on other people." She explained as she munched on more of her food.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:18 pm

He grinned at her. "I'm always cheeky," he said, laughing. He nodded and hummed. "I get that. I hate that we have to be so dependent on people for like everything. Especially food and protection." He shrugged. He took another bite and smiled at her. "Really, babe, this is awesome."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:42 pm

"Well you better put it in check or were going to have a problem." She joked nudging him playfully with her foot. She hummed behind a mouthful of food and swallowed. "It's annoying really. The body guards I get. I mean I've been mobbed and attacked more times then I can count. Yet cooking? I've got a brain and two hands. I can least do that myself." She said grabbing her juice again. She smiled and shrugged. "It's okay. I've made better."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 pm

He laughed, knowing she wasn't serious. He nudged her back. "Yeah, but admit it, you'd miss my cheek." He nodded. The only time he wasn't surrounded by guards was when he was on base. "I've been attacked a few times, but not since my military service." He chuckled. "I think that it was a stroke of genius." He shook his head. "Accept the compliment, Princess."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:51 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'll admit to no such thing!" She declared lightly as she finished off her eggs and sat the plate in the nearby sink. She sighed. "I've had everything from teens trying to get pictures with me to bible thumpers yelling at me to find God." She explained as she fixed her glasses. "Finneee." She grumbled crossing her arms over her chest."Thank you."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:34 pm

He rolled his eyes. "People are dumb. I've found that out the hard way." He got up and deposited his dishes in the sink. "The bible thumpers scare me. Though the pro-LGBT movement here probably loves the fact that you and Ted are for it." He'd followed equality rights in America closely. They were a world power and what they did, the the rest of the world was bound to follow.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 pm

She nodded and shook her head. "Trust me I know all too well." She grumbled as she finished off her juice and leaned against the counter. "They don't phase me a bit. I just happily remind fhem that anyone can love who they want, and that they're close minded bigots." She sighed nuzzling into her sweater a bit more. "You ready to head down to Teds man cave?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:15 pm

He chuckled, smiling at her softly. She was so cute, the way she acted when cold. "More than. I was thinking we could watch a movie or something. And then later today I'll kick your ass at Mario Party." He stood and waited for her. He really wanted to kiss her again, but he wasn't sure how she'd react to it, so he held off.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Mary nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm more than willing to stretch out and relax before I make you cry from whipping you so bad." She grinned as she shifted from the counter and moved bed to him. "Come on. Let's go." She mumbled as she grabbed his wrist and tugged him through the house and into the room Ted claimed as his own.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Amos raised an eyebrow. "I'd like to see you try," he said haughtily as he let her pull him down the hallway. Once in Ted's man cave, he collapsed on the couch and pulled her with him. "C'mere, Princess," he murmured, wrapping his arm around her. He used his free hand to use the remote to turn on the tv and Netflix. "What do you want to watch?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

She willingly let him pull her down. She shifted so she was curled up on his lap and fixed her glasses. She hummed thinking of what type of mood she was in. "Grave Encounters? I've been wanting to watch a scary movie the last days." She sighed laying her head against his shoulder.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top