Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mamos

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Mamos - Page 3 Empty Re: Royal Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 am

He chuckled with her. "Okay that's a pretty great story." He continued his movements. "Dare," he hummed. Her skin was so soft underneath his fingers. He half wished he could wrap his arm around her and pull her close. He also wished he could show her exactly what he wanted to do to her. Amos had an inkling that she wouldn't mind, given how she blushed and shivered, but he'd wait. He was good at that.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

"I'm still friends with him. Turns out he's gay. Which makes it even more hilarious. He's my partner in crime when I'm not with Andie and Cissa." She mused as she lifted her cup and took a sip. She hummed and swirled the new drink around in her cup as she thought. "Take two swigs of alcohol." She mumbled moving to grab the bottle and handing it to him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 am

He chuckled, continuing to run his fingers along his skin. "He sounds like a pretty great guy," he said, laughing. "Everyone needs a partner in crime who's local." He focused on how she felt beneath his fingertips. Her skin was soft and smooth and felt amazing. He accepted the acohol and grinned cheekily down at her. "Only two swigs? Got it." He took two swigs of the liquid inside the bottle and set it down on the table. "Truth or dare, Princess?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:04 am

She nodded. "He is. We go shopping and such. He would probably hit on you if he ever met you." She mumbled laughing a bit. She hummed lowly as his fingers danced across her skin and she noted how it felt. Soothing, and amazing. Something she was never going to want to end. She rolled her eyes. "I'm shit a dares okay?" She pouted watching him. She chewed on her lip and sighed. "Dare."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:31 am

He chuckled. "He can try but I doubt it would do much good." For one he wasn't into guys, and two, he was intrigued by the girl laying across from him. "I kinda noticed, Princess," he teased, laughing. His hand stopped to rest on her hip, and he rubbed small circles there with his thumb. "But I don't mind because I'm shit at it too." He hummed, thinking of what he wanted to dare her. Before he could stop himself, he said, "Kiss me."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 am

She mock glared at him as she sipped down the rest of her drink. "I'm used to playing with more people. Cut me a break." She mumbled. She laughed lowly at him and watched him as he thought. She paused. Did he? No. She shifted to sit up and tilted her head. "You want me to kiss you?" She asked tugging her hand though her hair. "Ok." She shrugged. She crawled over to him and shoved him so he was laying on his back. She kicked a leg over his waist, straddling him, as she pulled him up by his neck. Without any hesitation she pressed her lips to his and tangled her fingers into his hair. She only let it last a moment before she pulled away and climbed off of his lap. She did her best to ignore the fluttering in her stomach, and the swelling feeling in her chest from kissing him. "So, truth or dare?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 am

He barely had time to react when she pushed him over. His hands landed on her waist, and he responded to the kiss before she pulled back and he was left wanting. He gaped at her, wanting nothing more than to pull her back in for another kiss. He partially caved and reached over and pulled her closer, under the pretense of dragging his fingers along her arm. "Truth."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:19 am

She wanted to kiss him again, but she knew if she did she wouldn't stop. One thing she didn't want to come off as was easy. Not that she thought he would think that. It was more for her own self than anyone. She giggled lowly as he tugged her closer and sipped her drink, humming. "If you could have one thing change about being a prince what would it be?" She asked tilting her head as she let her eye drift over him. Keeping her hands to herself was harder than she thought it would be.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:32 am

He grinned. "The publicity. I hate it. I would do everything from the comfort and safety of my rooms. Sure, I'm good at talking to the press, I just wish that people weren't always looking into my business, thinking that they know my life better than me." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose. She was just too cute, and the alcohol was definitely starting to affect him because he wanted nothing more than to cuddle with her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 am

She nodded understanding his answer. Boy did she get it. All she wanted to do was go out and have fun. Even date when she wants without crazy accusations flying around her head. "Yeah I get that." She mumbled sipping her drink and looking down at her cup. She playfully swatted him away and scrunched up her nose. "Such a flirt." She laughed ruffling his hair. She hummed. "So I pick truth, my prince." She sighed letting her fingers run through his hair softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

He chuckled, seeing the understanding in her eyes. "And I'm pretty positive that you know exactly what I mean." He sighed. "Still think the media is wrong to put all that publicity out on you." He laughed, eyes dancing. "I might be a flirt, but I'm only flirting with you so that has to count for something right?" He pressed a teasing kiss to her forehead. "Truth... One thing you could change about your life as it currently is."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:22 am

"Of course I do." She mumbled chugging down what was left in her cup and setting it down. She was already starting to get drunk and she didn't want to black out. She wanted to remember tonight at least. She shrugged. "Better me then Ted I guess." She said honestly. She shoved him playfully. "I guess so." She mused shaking her head at him. She sighed lightly, and pursed her lip. "Probably dating. I'd like to be able to date or even hang out with someone without it being a big deal. For once I just want to be able to like someone and not have people judge me for it." Like with him. She knew if anything ever went anywhere it would be such a huge deal. One that she was positive would cause issues.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 pm

He shook his head, wishing he could shield her from the world. That they could hide in this room forever where she didn't think she had to protect her big brother. "I know for a fact that Ted would rather it be him in the media than you. You're his baby sister, his responsibility." He hummed, nodding in understanding. "In my opinion, people don't have the right to judge you over who you date or do anything with." He paused his hand over her hip and rubbed soothing circles there. "And if they do, send them my way. I'll put them in their place." He was determined to not let the media get in the way of whatever this thing between them was.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:33 pm

She shrugged. "I may be younger but he's next in line. If he's going to rule this place people need to be behind him. Need to trust his judgement. Let them pick on me. As long as his name is okay that's all that matters." She explained as she trudged a hand through her hair. "Well they do. It's not even the judgement of people that bother me. It's the fact that I literally can't date anyone without the media running them out. It's annoying." She sighed as she resisted the urge to rub at her eyes. They were growing tired and she didn't want to smudge eyeliner all over her face. She smiled down at him. "Sure you will, sweetie." She teased, humming as he rubbed her hip.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:55 pm

He saw how exhausted she was. "C'mon, Princess, let's get you back to your room. I'm sure you want to sleep in your own bed." He sighed, sitting up. "We can hang out tomorrow if you want. Ted and Andie are probably going to be with each other all day. As much as Andie is probably preferable to me for hanging out."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Mary hummed and shifted to her feet. She scooped up all of her things and nodded. She reached up and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Yeah. Which I don't really blame them. They've been putting it off for so long." She yawned as she moved out of his room and down the hall towards her own. "Oh stop. I'll probably be hung over and I really don't want to listen to her swoon about my bother so to be honest you're preferable." She laughed as she stopped at her door and opened it. She lazily tossed her thing on the floor and stifled a yawn. "Well I suppose I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" She mumbled.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

He laughed. "Just teasing you," he said, putting his hand in her back as they walked. They stopped at her door and he looked down at her. He tilted her chin up and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Sleep well, Princess. I'll see you tomorrow." He backed off, smiling at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:20 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Mary woke the next morning with a pounding headache. It wasn't one of her worse hangovers, but it was still annoying. She did her usual morning routine. Washing her face and brushing her teeth before she tugged her over sized cardigan on over her sleep wear and headed out to get food. She shuffled slowly down the hall, closing her eyes as she yawned only to walk into what felt like a wall. She caught herself and looked up, cheeks going slightly pink. "Good morning." She croaked out, voice still a bit raspy.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Amos's hands shot out and gripped her hips. "Morning." His voice was a bit deeper from not having spoken all night. "How's your head, darling?" he asked, finally letting her go. Her blush was so cute. Her sleepwear was adorable too. He had to admit, he was mildly smitten with her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Her stomach clenched at the way his voice was. It was so incredibly sexy and she just wanted to push him against the wall and kiss him. "It's alright. I'll be better once I get some food in me." She mumbled, not realizing he was shirtless. She really just wanted to get her hands on him in the worst way. "How's yours?" She asked lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:09 pm

He offered up his arm. "Shall we head towards the kitchens then? I could do with food too." He let his eyes drift over her body. He paused in her chest, realizing that her nipples were pierced and she wasn't wearing a bra. The revelation nearly had him pushing her against a wall and pushing the top of her shirt down. "My head's fine. A bit sensitive to light but that's fine."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:14 pm

She giggled lightly and rolled her eyes, pushing her glasses back into place. "Always such a proper prince aren't you?" She teased as she took his arm anyway. She noted how warm his was and resisted the urge to nuzzle into him. "That's good. Wouldn't want you to be in pain." She hummed playfully as she started tugging him towards the steps that lead towards the kitchen.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm

"Always," he teased. He pressed a kiss to the back of her hand. Her hands was cool and he smiled. "My hangovers aren't terrible, which is a good thing." He followed her towards the kitchen and chuckled. "You're an eager beaver today aren't you?" he asked, laughing.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:49 pm

"Well bit of cliche aren't we? The media slandered bad princess, and the proper good Prince? Watch out I might corrupt you." She teased, flushing pink as he kissed her hand. "Neither are mine. Unless tequila is involved. Then I feel like I'm dying." He mumbled shuttering at the thought. "I'm just hungry. Don't you mock me." She warned playfully as they reached the kitchen and she tugged from his arm. "Any requests?" She asked as she opened the fridge and bent down to grab the apple juice and carton of eggs.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

"A bit, but I don't see that as a terrible thing. There are cliches for a reason." He chuckled. "I don't think I'd mind being corrupted as long as you don't mind hanging out with me." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and pulled her closer. "I would never mock you, my lady princess." He shook his head as she moved away. His eyes fell to her ass, grinning. "Nope. Whatever you're having."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next