Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Mary and Andie

2 posters

Go down

Royal Mary and Andie  Empty Royal Mary and Andie

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Mary was staring flatly at the woman trying to talk her out of the dress she wanted. She hated that people thought they knew what was best for her. She was 19, not 16. She knew what she wanted. She turned to Andie to ignore the judgemental look she was getting. "So are you excited for the party?" She asked her best friend as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Royal Mary and Andie  Empty Re: Royal Mary and Andie

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Andie raised an eyebrow. "Course I am. What kind of question is that?" She looked at the woman. "Excuse me, but my friend will be trying that dress on and you will get if for her in the proper size." She turned back to Mary. "Did Ted seem excited for his party?" It was common knowledge that she had a huge crush on the American Crown Prince.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:52 pm

"I was just checking. You know how boring these things can be. So much so Ted and I already formulated a plan." She explained as she plucked up a pair of shoes and looked them over. Not really her style. She set them back down, smirking as the clerk apologized and scurried off. "Thank you. I've been trying to keep my cool recently. Been doing loads better if I say so." She sighed as she adjusted her purse on her shoulder. A coy smile took over her face. "As much as to be expected. He knows it's his duty to have this big of a party, but he really just wishes it was for the younger crowd. No parents and such to water it down." She explained as she watched Andie. "Bet you're excited to see him in a suit huh?" She asked wriggling her brows.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 pm

"If you have a plan, you have to get me out of there too." She sighed and picked up the pair Mary had just put down and looked at them herself. "These are terrible." She set them down. "You've been doing great. I haven't seen you in the media as much recently and that's a relief." She shook her head. "Bella had one for her 18th. It wasn't fun. I got to have a small one, remember? I was lucky." he blushed. "Maybe. He looks amazing in a suit."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:16 pm

"Of course I have a plan. I'm the rebel of the family. I've been sneaking off the Royal grounds since I was 15." She laughed as he scrunched up her nose. "I know. Who wears those?" She laughed as the clerk walked over and told her the dress was in her fitting room ready for her. She nodded in acknowledgement. "I know. Mostly because that group from prep school all moved across the country." She sighed. "Mine was epic. Remember mine? Cause I barely do." She laughed. She rolled her eyes amused. "He looks like any other guy in a suit. Give me a guy who can pull off suspenders and I'm happy." She said wriggling her brows.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 pm

"I remember something about shots of tequila and that's barely it." She shook her head. "No he doesn't. He looks better than other guys in suits. You're just blind because he's your brother." She held up a dress. "Too much cleavage or too too much?" She shook her head. "I'm going to try it on. Tell me if it's too much."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:41 pm

"Body shots of tequila off of me." She laughed as she glanced at a pair of black and gold heels. She noted to herself to try those on and buy them. "Oh please. You're just biased because you're in love with him." She snorted shoving Andie playfully. She tilted her head and tapped her chin. "The right amount I would assume." She shrugged. "Okay. I'm going to try my dress on as well. The usual 1,2,3 routine then?" She asked as she began wandering to her dressing room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:57 pm

She had a vague recollection of that too. "Oh yeah. I think we kissed as well. I'm not too sure though. Probably more." She shook her head. "I am not in love with him. I just think he's hot. That's it." She shoved her friend back playfully. Andie followed her to the dressing rooms and pulled on the dress. "Ready when you are, darling!" she called. She looked at the mirror and adjusted her chest. Maybe a bit too much cleavage. But this was Ted's birthday party and she wanted to impress him a bit.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:02 pm

"Oh there was more." She laughed making a knowing face. Her eyes rolled as if on que. "Sure you're not, and I'm not the princess." She teased as she made kissy faces and tried to keep balance. Mary changed quickly into the dress, adjusted what needed to be fixed. "All ready. One. Two. Three." She called back as she opened the door and stepped out.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:26 pm

She stepped out at the same time. "Holy shit, Mare, you look amazing." She let her eyes drift down Mary's body. "People there are going to have a hard time not staring because you'll outshine everyone there." She grinned. "But seriously, I'm not in love with Ted. You're just imagining things, wanting me to be your sister-in-law."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:30 pm

"Holy shit, Andie you're going to kill, Ted." She gaped looking over Andie. She shrugged and looked at herself in the near by mirror. "You don't think it clings too much." She asked spinning to look at her ass. She snorted at her own doubt. "Never mind. My ass looks fantastic." She laughed. "Oh hush. I'm going to tell you 'I told you so' at your wedding." She teased smoothing her hands over her hips.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Andie shook her head. "He's your older brother. Whatever interest he has in me, it's only because you and I are friends." She shook her head again, this time her eyes trained on Mary's ass. "No, not too clingy at all. Mine doesn't have too much cleavage?" She adjusted her own chest. "There won't be a wedding for you to say 'I told you so'."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Mary rolled her eyes. "You're blind. The boy drools every time you come over to visit me." She sighed as she moved back into the dressing room. She peaked out. "Just the right amount of cleavage love." She said before popping back into her dressing room. She changed back into her original attire and stepped out with the dress. "Should we pay, and go get some lunch?" She asked.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down