Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Tedromeda Empty Royal Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Andie knew she had to great the birthday boy sometime soon. Making her excuses to her parents, she made her way over to Ted. Plus he looked like was about to set something on fire and she figured she'd better keep that from happening. "Hi, sorry to interrupt. I was wondering if I could steal him away for a moment." Before really waiting for a response she dragged him off. "Sorry. You looked bored and mad. Happy birthday by the way." She couldn't stop staring. Holy shit he was attractive.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Royal Tedromeda Empty Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Ted was being talked to by a few business men that his parents worked with on occasion. They were trying to fill him in on what he would be doing the day he became king. This wasn't his idea of a party. This was just an annoying get together of proper, pompous, jerks. He was hoping they could read his face but apparently not. One moment he was about to explode, the next he as standing with Andromeda Black. He blinked. Shit she looked good. Really good. "I - no it's fine. They were talking business and I was trying not to kill them." He chuckled shoving his drink free hand into his pockets. "You look gorgeous tonight, by the way Andie."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Andie smiled. "Well, it's a good think you didn't. It would not be good to try to explain why you were being dragged off to jail for a while for murder." She blushed, looking down. "Thank you. You look great tonight too." She glanced up at him, really wanting to run her hands through his hair. "We can hide away in the corner. I hope you didn't mind the rescue."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:16 pm

He chuckled a bit. "I know. That' would leave Mary next in line and I don't think the world is ready for her to rule." He joked, lifting his beer to his lips and sipping some. A lopsided grin took over his face. "Thanks." He muttered shifting a bit. "Oh yes please. Hide me. I need to have a normal conversation for once tonight."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:20 pm

She giggled. "The world will never be ready for Mary to rule, I think. At least not America." She lifted her sparkling cider to her lips, annoyed that she couldn't drink. She was legal at home! She smiled, heart beating faster at his lopsided grin. "I can do that. Though I don't know if a princess counts as normal conversation."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:27 pm

"No where will ever be ready for that. Things will burn, and people will riot." He laughed, shuttering at the thought of Mary ruling how she currently was. He hummed. "Want some alcohol in that?" He asked lowly quirking a brow. "Oh please you're best friends with my sister. You're clearly interesting." He mused as he put his hand on her lower back and gently moved her towards an empty corner of the room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 pm

She giggled. "The whole world would burn." She let a little sigh of relief. "You read my mind. I would love alcohol in this." She raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure if me being best friends with your sister was an insult or...?" She let him guide her to an empty corner. "I do believe you promised me alcohol."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:13 am

He nodded amused. He loved his sister dearly, but she just was too much trouble to rule anything with how she was at the moment. He smiled. "As long as you don't get wild and make a scene." He teased as he toyed with a few shot bottles in his pocket. He laughed. "It means you've got to be interesting if Mary is friends with you. She doesn't like to keep boring company." He explained, an amused smile on his face. When she spoke he grinned and slowly pulled out the shooter of vodka. "Here. As a prince I always keep my promises."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:22 am

She shook her head. "I know better than to cause an international incident. Especially on your birthday. Besides. My parents would kill me." She hummed, laughing. "Or I could be incredibly boring because she's so wild and active, someone has to balance her out." She held out her drink for him to pour it into. "I've met many a prince who doesn't keep his promise because he is a prince."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:50 am

He laughed. "At least you know better than to cause a scene." He mused as he rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes drifted around the room for a moment and landed on Amos and Mary. He resisted shaking his head and looked back to Andie. "I doubt that. Highly doubt that." He chuckled as he opened the bottle and poured the vodka in. He shoved the empty bottle in his other pocket. "Well I'm not like other princes."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:14 am

Her heart flipflopped out the sound of his laugh. She turned, eyes landing on Mary and Amos. "'Bout time they finally talked," she muttered. She'd had a feeling for a while that Amos and Mary would get along like a house aflame. She turned back to Ted, still wanting to run her hands through his hair. "Okay I'm not as boring as I like to pretend to be. I can keep up with Mary just as well as anyone else." She let her eyes drift over Ted's body. "No, you certainly are not."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:25 am

"I suppose it is yeah. I'm busy worried they're going to get along too well." He mumbled knitting his brows in thought. It wouldn't be the worst thing for Mary, but Ted's older brother senses were kicking in, and he really wasn't tickled over the thought of Amos and Mary together. Let along Mary with anyone of the male gender. "You're bad at pretending then, because I know you're not." He teased taking a sip of his beer. His brows rose. "Did you - did you just check me out? Why princess I'm flattered." He joked, flashing her a grin, and letting his own eyes drift over her frame.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:33 am

She rolled her eyes. "Mary is 19. You don't need to protect her from every little thing. So she gets along with him, is possibly attracted to him, given the way she was looking at him. She doesn't need you to step in and rule her life. She gets enough of that from your father. She doesn't need it from you too." She took a sip of her drink, feeling the bite of the vodka. "I'm only bad at pretending with those who know me well." She blushed and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about, my lord prince."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

He grumbled. "I'm not trying to rule her life. She's my baby sister. I'm supposed to protect her. The thought of her and my best friend just doesn't settle right with me." He sighed putting his beer to his lips and chugging the rest of it down. He sighed again and looked down to her, a smirk forming over his face. "Sure you don't, princess." He hummed eyes flickering from her face to her chest. Andromeda Black had everything any guy could want. Brains, breathtakingly gorgeous, a good head on her shoulders, and a pair of tits Ted wanted to bury his face into and never leave. She was the perfect girl in Ted's eyes and he wanted to tell her that. Yet he just couldn't find the words

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:05 am

"She is a strong, independent young woman who doesn't need anyone to protect her. Sure, you can be there if she needs help but don't go all papa bear on her. She doesn't need that." She rolled her eyes again. "Just like I'm sure seeing us standing this close and talking makes her uncomfortable. You just need to suck it up and deal with it." Her blush depended. She wanted to kiss him when he looked at her like that. It made her think that Mary was right and Ted could possibly like her. Out of curiosity, she arranged her hands so that her arms squeezed her chest together, pushing them up. She wanted to see his reaction.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:41 am

"She's not as strong as everyone thinks. She has everyone fooled, but she's just a tiny little princess who wants everyone to like her." He mumbled setting his empty bottle down and crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm 100% sure it doesn't. She doesn't care what I do." He added in. He let a heavy sigh leave his lip. "Let's just stop talking about it yeah?" He offered. He didn't want to argue with her overt this. His eyes flickered back to her face, but only for a moment. When she pushed her chest up they flickered back down and he gulped a bit. She was going to kill him if she kept doing this. Hit bottom lip tugged between his teeth and his hands moved to his pockets to keep from reaching out and groping her. Shit. All he wanted to do was push her against a wall and confess how he felt right now.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:50 am

She frowned. "You seem to forget that she's my best friend. I know this fact very well. But she needs to be able to learn how to defend herself, not having you and your father doing it for her." She nodded slowly. "Yes, let's stop. I don't want to argue." She watched his closely as he stared at her chest and gulped, biting his lip. "Excuse me, my lord prince, but are you checking me out?" she teased. She grinned teasingly. She half hoped he'd push her against the wall and kiss her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:01 am

He shifted a bit and balled his fists in his pocket. He glanced up at her and back to her chest. "Yes." He said honestly as he chewed on his lip and pushed away the hard on that wanted to pop up. "Oh fuck it." He mumbled, pulling his hands from his pockets. He grabbed her face and quickly pulled their lips together. His thumb caressed across her cheek, and he slowly pulled away. "I've wanted to do that for so long." He mumbled pressing another small kiss to her lips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:15 am

Her hands came up to grip his jacket tightly and she sighed into the kiss. She tugged him in closer, wanting to know what he felt like pressed against her. She kept her eyes closed and leaned into his hand. "Why didn't you do it sooner then?" she asked softly. "I wouldn't have said no." One hand moved to his hair, feeling the shorter ends prickling against her hand and the softer longer strands against her fingers.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 pm

He loved how she responded to the kiss. He was half worried she was going to pull away, but she responded the way he wanted to. His hands moved from her face to her waist as he sighed. "I dunno." He mumbled tugging her against him as much as he could. One hand moved to her lower back to keep her pressed against him, while the other cupped her face again. "I just didn't think you liked me in that way." He admitted, humming lowly at her hands in his hair.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Andie willingly stepped forward and into his arms. She nuzzled into his hand. "And I thought you just saw me as your little sister's best mate." She continued to play with his hair. "For the record, people would be absolutely insane to not be interested in you." She pulled him back in for another kiss. She loved the way he tasted and he wasn't about to give that up.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:36 pm

He watched her, a soft smile on his face. He should have just listened to Mary all of this time, cause he would have had this sooner. "Course not. You're so much more than that, darling." He mumbled, rubbing his thumb across her cheek. He really enjoyed her hand in his hair and he wasn't about to stop her. His smile grew. "Well thank you. Anyone would be insane to not be attracted to you. You're breathtaking. Especially tonight." He offered, hand on her lower back rubbing up and down. He hummed against her lips. Her lips just felt right against his, and he never wanted this to end.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Andie smiled just as softly. She wasn't ever going to let Mary say 'I told you so'. "You're too sweet, hon." Her fingers tangled in the longer strands, playing with it. She blushed, ducking her head. "Thank you. You look incredibly hot tonight." She shivered as his hand rubbed over her back. She pressed her chest against his. She almost wished that she could drag him out of the room, but it was his birthday party. He had to stay, at least for a while.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:35 am

"Just speaking the truth, darling." He mumbled as he hummed from her fingers in his hair. He watched her shy away from him and chuckled a bit. "Thank you, princess." He mumbled rubbing his thumb over her back. He looked around to make sure it was safe before he shifted her to his side, keeping his arms around her waist. "Come one let's get out of here." He whispered as he slowly began to lead her towards the foyer where the door to outside sat.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:48 am

She followed him out of there, leaning against him. Her arm wrapped around his waist as they walked. Once outside, she looked up at the night sky. She couldn't see many of the stars due to the light pollution but it was still gorgeous. She glanced up at him, mischievous. "I'm glad I followed Mary's advice on what dress to get," she hummed. "Otherwise I would have chosen one with a lot less cleavage showing."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next