Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mamos Fairytale

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mamos Fairytale Empty Mamos Fairytale

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Everything had been done. All of her daily chores finished, and everything set up for the next day. The new dress she had sewn hanging up with her vast collection of hand made clothes. Her long hair twisting around the room as she sat up on a rafter and finished up brushing it. She was humming lowly watching Lupe scurry around on the floor with a toy she had made him. Her eyes drifted to the wall she had painted that morning and she sighed lightly. "If only I could see the festival in person." She mumbled to herself sadly. She tried to understand her mothers crazy idea she had to stay locked up because of her hair, but she just quite couldn't. With one last sigh she slipped down to the floor and leaned against the window. Her bright blue eyes flickered across the dimming lands, stopping on a figure by the tree line. She squealed lowly and stood up, moving into the shadows quickly. She couldn't be seen. Mother would be furious.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mamos Fairytale Empty Re: Mamos Fairytale

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Run. That was the only though on Amos's mind as he ran through the forest. The people he had relied on for this heist had betrayed him and he cursed in his head. He spotted the abandoned tower in the clearing and scrambled up it as fast as he could. He dove into the window and turned quickly to look out. "They gone?" he muttered to himself.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Keep quiet. That's all Mary could do when she heard the shuffling of the vines on the side of the tower. Lupe hissed a bit and she quickly poked him on the nose to shut him up. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest as she clutched a broom stick in her hand. Her eyes went wide at the handsome stranger who just busted into her home. What was she supposed to do? She's never met anyone other than her mother before. Without thinking she stepped out and thumped him on the back of the head hard enough that he thumped to the floor unconscious. Lupe quickly scurried down to investigate as she scrambled to figure out what to do now. She took a step forward, still clutching the broom, and nearly fell over her own hair. That's when she got a great idea. Quickly she grabbed a chair and wrapped her hair around him tightly to keep him secure. "If he breaks free, tell me mother I love her." Mary muttered to Lupe as she poked him with the broom handle a few times to wake him up.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:04 pm

He was doing nothing but looking for his traitorous coworkers when something hit him on the back of his head. Okay maybe the tower wasn't as abandoned as he thought it was. The broom poking him caused him to try to bat it away, only to find he was tied up. He looked at the terrified young woman, and looked down at whatever was tying him up and realized it was her hair. Well. That was creepy. "Hi."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:09 pm

Mary squeaked when he moved and shuffled back a bit more holding the broom out in defense. She watched him for a moment, hands shaking. Lupe had perched on the strangers shoulder and was staring at him. "W - what do yo- you want?" She snapped voice quivering. She inhaled deeply to clam herself. "Why did you break into my home?" She demanded more stable voiced this time. No matter how handsome he was, he was a stranger and he couldn't trust him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:26 pm

"Your home," he dead panned. "This tower has been abandoned for years. I had no clue anyone was even up here." She was gorgeous. "Well, at least we know you're into tying guys up. Into hitting them as well?" he asked, winking at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Mary shuffled forward for a bit. "Yes my home." She said more confidently. She snorted and rolled her eyes. "I've lived in this tower for 18 years, therefor it hasn't been abandoned. " She informed him flatly. She blinked and just stared at him. "I don't know what the heck that even means, but don't wink at me." She sniffed jabbing him in the stomach with the broom. "Now, I'm going to ask you again, why did you break into my home."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:46 pm

"That's what everyone believes," he said, shrugging. He paused. "Eighteen years? Holy shit, that's a long time." He laughed loudly, when it became clear she didn't know about sex. "Just a joke, cutie," he said, winking again. "I was trying to get away from some idiots I know."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:51 pm

"Well they're wrong." She huffed, annoyed he just didn't seem to believe her. She nodded eyeing him carefully. "Yeah. I guess." She shrugged as she shifted all of her weight to the other hip. Her cheeks flushed when he laughed at her, then twisted into a scowl when he called her cuttie. "Don't call me that!" She snapped ha big him with the broom again. She tilted her head. "Idiots?" She mumbled knitting her brows. She heard shouts out of the tower and pursed her lip. "Sounds like the royal guard. They wouldn't happen to be looking for you would they?" She asked shifting to the window and peeking out. She heard the word thief float through the air, and turned to look at him. "Thief huh? Maybe I should call them back here and turn you in." She thought out loud.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I'll call you whatever I want, cutie. I don't know your name." He winced. "Please don't. I'd rather not be killed for stealing some bread." He hadn't exactly stolen bread but he could pretend.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Mary growled and stepped forward. "Don't call me that!" She snapped, really annoyed with the strangers attitude. "And I'm not going to tell you my name." She added in. Her lip pursed and she looks back at him. "I won't, but only if you do something for me." She said matteroffactly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:14 pm

He grinned cheekily at her. "Well, if you aren't going to give me your name, cutie, I have to keep calling you something." He chuckled. "What do you want, cutie? I'll do anything."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:55 pm

She clenched her jaw and tugged on her hair causing the chair to topple back. "Shut up." She muttered as she walked over, and stood over him with her arms crossed. "For gods sake. Stop. Calling. Me. That." She hissed. Her eyes lit up at the fact he said he'd do anything. "Really? Will you take me to see the festives at the kingdom? I've wanted to go for years but I've never left the tower and I wouldn't know how to get there." She said quickly as Lupe scurried to her shoulder.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:06 pm

That... Wasn't what he was expecting. "You want to go see the festivities? Really? That's... No offense, cutie, but that's kinda weird." Her ferret was just as weird as she was, he decided. But whatever, as long as she didn't turn him over to the royal guard, he was pretty well sure that was a fair deal. "Sure, I'll take you."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Mary nodded her head, only to scowl at him again. "Look just because it's not what you would choose doesn't make it wired." She huffed. Only to have her whole demeanor soften. "I've just - I've never done anything but sit in this tower for my whole life. I want to go out into the world and see the lanters that people let float off in person for once in my life. She explained. Her face hardened again. "And my name is Mary. If you call me cutie one more time I'll knock you out again." She threatened. A smile took over her face as she tugged his chair back up. "Lupe, we're going to the kingdom." She giggled as her weasle hopped from her shoulder and scurried into her room. "I'm going to let you free, so don't try anything or I'll turn you in." She warned as she stepped forward and knelt down to unwrap him from the chair.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:21 pm

He frowned. He didn't like the thought of anyone being forced to sit in one space for their entire life. "I'll take you. Cutie." The grin that formed on his face was cheeky. He shook his hands out. "Jeez, cutie, you sure know how tie a guy up." He smiled at her giggle. It was adorable. "How would you even get down from here?" he asked, looking around.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 pm

"Stop calling me that!" She screeched slapping the back of his head, hard. "I told you my name is Mary." She added in throughly annoyed. She stepped back and gathered her hair in a pile at her feet. Lupe cake scurrying out of Mary's room with the strap of a bag in his mouth, and the bag dragging behind him. She scooped her pet up and slung the bag across her body. "My hair."' She said simply. "It's what mother uses to climb up and down."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:42 pm

He chuckled, rubbing his head. "Yeah, cutie." She was cute and it was adorable how flustered she got about him calling her cutie. "So we'll use your... hair to climb down soon, and we'll head off."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 am

She grumbled. She really didn't like this stranger she was going to be traveling with. Then something dawned on her. "What's your name? I think it's only fair that I know it since we're going to be together for the next few days." She asked as she moved the chair back into the spot it was before the boy has arrived. "Yep. If I knew of a way out I would have used it years ago to wander the woods, but I don't." She shrugged as she moved over to the window and peeked out. None of the royal guard was in sight anymore and it seemed like the coast was clear.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:12 am

He hesitated. Amos was a stupid name and as such he tried to avoid it at all costs. "Alex. You can call me Alex." He wondered how it was going to work, getting them both down. "If we go down, we can't get back up via hair, so make sure you have everything." He moved to the window. "Ready when you are, cutie."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:15 am

She tilted her head. "Alex.." She repeated. He sure as hell didn't look like an Alex, but she refused to question it. She didn't want to start off by angering the stranger. Even through he seemed to like to annoy her. Mary rolled her eyes and Lupe squeaked. "I have everything." She muttered as she moved to the window as well and shoved him to the side more. She let her hair fall out of the window, and down the side of the tower. She looped it around the hook she always did a few times. "Go on." She sighed as she sat on the windowsill and watched as Lupe crawled out to sit on the hook.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:31 am

He nodded more confidently. "Alex," he said again. He sat on the windowsill and grabbed her hair. That was strange. Hair was a strange way to travel... Slowly, he started climbing down her hair. Once on the ground, he looked up at the young woman. She was cute. She was also an enigma. Who the hell spent 18 years locked in a tower.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:40 am

She shrugged. Who was she to question someone on their name. She held the top get inches so it didn't tug on her hair too much. She watched as he climbed down, heart picking up once she realized it was her turn. She looked at Lupe and sighed. "Just like we talked about." She told him. She tugged on the hair to tighten it around the hook and sifted so both of her legs were dangling down. She gripped her hair and closed her eye. She was doing this. She was really doing this. With one last look back in the tower she lowered her self down quickly. The moment her feet touched the soft grass she giggled a bit. She looked up. "Okay go on Lupe!" She called. The little weasle in wrapped her hair and let it fall before jumping. Mary caught him and patted his head. "Good boy." She muttered before turning to the boy. "Now what?" She asked as she adjusted her bag on her shoulder.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:49 am

His gaze roved over her body. From what he could tell, she was well built. And she had a fantastic ass. He tore his gaze away and shrugged. Honestly, he wanted to give her a moment to get used to the fact that she was outside the tower for probably the first time in her life. "There's a clearing near here. Let's go there and form a plan of action." Besides, it would give her a chance to get let out whatever energy she had built up. "But we should probably stay off the roads."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:53 am

Her eyes darted around as he spoke. There was so much to take in and she wished she had more time to explore. "Okay." She said clearly distracted by the beauty of the outside world. She turned around and bit a looked around some more. "Yeah, no roads." She muttered again as she looked down and wiggled her toes in the grass. "Can't afford to be caught with a criminal." She muttered playfully as Lupe scurried down and rolled in the grass causing her to laugh.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next