Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Tedromeda - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:51 am

"That's right. You and your sweet little pussy are all mine, baby girl. No one but daddy gets this pussy. Understand?" He growled as he pinched a nipples and fucked his fingers up into her as hard a she could. When her tiny hand grasped his throbbing cock he hissed in pleasure. "Your big cock baby girl. All for you." He grunted a she worked his fingers in her, rubbed her clit harshly, and twisted a nipple at the same time. "Cum for daddy baby girl. Cum and then suck daddy off. Make daddy cum down that pretty little throat of yours."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

She nodded, gasping. "Yes, daddy." Not that she would ever be satisfied with anyone else after him. At his command, the bubble that was building in her gut exploded, causing wave after wave of ecstasy to course through her body. Her body clenched his fingers, pulling him in as deep as she could. Her head fell back against his shoulder, gasping for air.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:28 am

He felt her flutter around him, fingers feeling every muscle in her twitch with pleasure. His fingers slowed down as she rode out her high. "That's it baby girl." He whispered kissing her neck softly. "Coat my fingers in that sweet pussy juice." He whispered. Once he was sure she was done he carefully pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, humming at how wonderful she tasted. "So sweet for daddy, princess." He whispered, cock twitching in her hand, begging for attention.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 am

She took a few more seconds to gather herself before sliding to the ground. She turned and tugged his pants down, grinning when she realized how much she had soaked his sweatpants. "You're so big, daddy," she hummed, licking up his dick, before pulling the head into her mouth.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:04 pm

He watched her, cock throbbing in excitement. His eye lids dropped shut when her smooth tongue came into contact with his cock. "All for you babygirl." He grunted out as he did his best to not buck his hips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 pm

She hummed around him, swallowing him a little bit more. One hand came up and fondled his balls. She looked at him through her lashes. Her other hand stroked him as she focused her attention on his head. Her tongue flicked at the slit on the head. She wanted him to fuck her face eventually, and she swallowed him down as far as she could.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 pm

He groaned loudly and reached down to tangle his fingers in her hair. His body relaxed a bit, and he fell back on his back. "Just like that baby girl." He praised as he gripped her hair a bit. Her tongue hit his slit and his hips bucked a bit. When she took more of him in he couldn't hold back and started thrusting up into her mouth slowly. "Fuck - umngh - you have such a perfect mouth. You like having daddy's big cock in your mouth baby girl?" He breathed out.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:45 pm

She moaned an affirmative. She loved his cock in her mouth. She opened her throat and sucked him into her throat, nestling her nose against his skin. She tugged his balls gently. She looked back up at him as she pulled off. "Fuck my face, daddy," she whimpered. "Please?" She took him back into her mouth, and down her throat again, swallowing.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:30 pm

He grunted loudly and tugged on her hair. The way the back of her throat felt on the head of his cock was indescribable. His body lurched a bit as she tugged on his balls. He shifted to sit up so he could look at her. "You want daddy to fuck your pretty little face?" He asked as he let his fingers loosen from her hair. He shifted to stand and pulled her head back by her hair so her lips were only wrapped around his head. "Daddy will gladly fuck your face baby girl. Now play with your tits while daddy fucks your face and watches you." He demanded as he gripped her hair again and started thrusting his cock down her throat lightly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:48 pm

She nodded, licking the head of his cock, eyes begging. Both hands came up and squeezed her tits. She gripped her nipples and tugged harshly. She whimpered around him, swallowing around him again. She continued to kneed her breasts, punching her nipples. She moaned, one hand sneaking between her legs to press at her clit. She brought her hand back up and tugged harshly on her nipple.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Teds eyes went even darker as she touched herself. He loved that she was so compliant with what he wanted. He tugged on her hair some as his thrusts picked up. Each time the head of his cock hit the back of her throat his little bundle in his stomach tightened a bit more. "Keep moaning on daddy's cock baby. You'll have daddy cumming down your throat in no time." He grunted as he thrusted quicker into her mouth.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:18 pm

She whimpered louder, tugging a nipple. Her hand slipped between her legs and she couldn't believe how turned on she was just by sucking him off. She tugged on a nipple and pressed against her clit. She moaned, swallowing around him. Shit. He was huge and she was so turned on. She closed her eyes, knowing that he was going to be cumming down her throat any moment.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Between watching her play with herself and her moaning Ted was pushed over the edge. His head hit the back of her throat and he felt the bubble burst. His thrusts became sloppy and rougher as he pumped his warm cum down her throat. After he finished his high he slowly pulled out from her mouth and reached down grabbing her arm and pulling her up. He wrapped his arms around her and fell back on the bed closing his eyes. "God you're perfect." He mumbled kissing her cheek.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:46 pm

She swallowed, wiping her mouth. Snuggling up close to him, she hummed. "You're pretty perfect yourself," she hummed. She closed her eyes and buried her face into his neck. "We don't have to leave here for a while, right?" she asked. She pressed a kiss to his pulse point. She wondered if her vibrator back home was going to do the job now that she was getting used to Ted.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:57 pm

He closed his eyes and let his hands travel down her back slowly. "I try." He mumbled as he shifted around so he was laying on his pillows. He held he against him and shook his head. "Nope we can just lay here for a bit. Maybe take a nap and then get some dinner." He offered as his hands moved back up her back.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:11 pm

"Oh thank god," she murmured. "What are you planning for our date tomorrow?" She hoped it was something fun but where they could sneak off if the need arose. "A nap then dinner. Sounds like a plan." She closed her eyes, and sighed. "You're so warm. Have I mentioned that?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:10 pm

He chuckled lowly and let his fingers trail over the bumps of her spine slowly. "Well I was thinking we could do one of two things. Have a dinner here out back followed by a movie night in the back yard, or venture out to a little cafe in town. It's what you want to do." He explained softly. He smiled and closed his eyes, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "A nap it is then." He whispered. "Well you can steal my body heat anytime."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:39 pm

"I don't care either way. Let's head into town tomorrow. I haven't gone out in a while, not really." She nuzzled her nose against his neck. "So cafe and could I possibly talk you into the movie as well?" She hummed, relaxing into him. "If I could get away with dragging you back home with me, I would. Just so I could steal your body heat. And other things."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:03 pm

He hummed and kissed her temple. "So we can head into town around six, have dinner, walk around a bit and come back and have a movie night in the back yard." He said lowly, hands holding her waist. He sighed and nuzzled his nose into her hair a bit more. "I wish I could go too. I'd love to be your personal heater, and sex slave." He mused. Really though, if he could, he honestly would go with her. He knew he was going to miss her horribly when she left.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:15 pm

She smiled. "I'm good with that." She couldn't believe that 24 hours ago, she had believed that Mary was wrong and that Ted could never return her affections. And now, here she was, curled up with Ted after a round of amazing sex. "Whenever one of us comes to visit, you can be my personal heater then." She pressed a kiss against his neck. "I'm going to miss you when I go home. And not only because of the sex."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:40 pm

"Fantastic. It's all settled then." He mumbled shifting her up on him more so he could bury his face into her neck. He closed his eyes and relaxed. He really would have to thank his darling little sister for helping Andie with her dress choice, because if she hadn't, him and Andie might still be tip toeing around each other. "Deal." He whispered kissing her cheek. "I'm always down to cuddle with you." He tacked on.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:17 pm

She nuzzled her nose into his hair and smiled. She knew she was going to end up with both pillows, and Ted on her chest again. Which she was more than okay with. "I think we owe Mary some flowers for helping me pick out that dress," she mumbled, eyes closed. "I like cuddling with you too. It's definitely something I'm going to miss." Not to mention she was going to miss falling asleep wrapped around him and waking up with him wrapped around her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:28 am

He tightened his arms around her and moved down so he could nuzzle his face into her chest. He was just going to fall asleep here and let her have the pillows. "I was just thinking that. That I need to thank her." He laughed pressing a soft kiss to the skin on the side of her breast. He sighed lowly. "I'm just going to miss you, but like we agreed last night, we'll make it work and this isn't casual." He muttered, fingers mindlessly tracing around her torso.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:33 am

She giggled sleepily. "Great minds think alike," she hummed. She tucked the other pillow under her head and started playing with his hair. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at him. "I'm glad this isn't casual. Because after today I don't think I could make this casual even if I wanted to." She hoped that the Skype calls and texting would be enough. Long distance relationships were hard.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:41 am

"That they do." He muttered as he nuzzled closer against her bare breast. His hand stopped at her side and he pulled her against him as much as he could. He sighed lightly as she played with his hair. He liked being like this. Now worries, just a gorgeous, naked girl for him to hold on to. "It didn't want it to be causal after last night. Hell I've never wanted it to be casual. I always said if I got the chance with you I'd do everything I could to make it work and I stick by that." He murmured against he breast, eyes reamaining closed.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next