Hero Tedromeda

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:35 pm

“I’m just happy she found someone period,” Andie said into her mug. “I was really beginning to think she’d be lonely and miserable.” She chuckled. “Well it’s a good thing Amos thought she was hot otherwise we might not have ended up working together.” She grinned cheekily at him, taking another sip of her coffee. Her grin softened into a real smile. “I’m glad you like it. Told you I make brilliant French toast.” She took a bite of her own French toast as he spoke. “That’d be great,” she said. “I have some coding to do on a website for a client. That’s what my morning is going to consist of.” She was so behind on work, it wasn’t even funny. She giggled slightly. “Well, we can at least say we tried and maybe load them up with casseroles they’ll just have to reheat.”

"I'm happy Amos found someone too. I was honesty worried about him meeting a girl in it for all the wrong reasons." He admitted. Like I did, crossed his mind but he squashed it right away. This wasn't the time to think of his ex. He snorted and rolled his eyes playfully. "It would have happened eventually. I mean both baddies are teaming up so we would have run into each other at some point." He shrugged as scooped some food into his mouth. "Well I hope you're not easily distracted cause I'll be watching netflix between cooking." He grinned as he picked up his coffee and sipped it. He laughed into his coffee. "Oh Jesus Christ. We would need so may casseroles. I don't think there's a fridge big enough for all of them." He mused shaking his head.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hero Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:17 pm

"Somehow," she mused, "I don't think you'd let that happen. You don't have to worry with Mary. She's in it for all the right reasons. She likes him, thinks he's the best thing to happen to her, and she thinks that she's incredibly lucky." She wondered about the girl that broke his heart and how she could do that. The kitten startled her by jumping in her lap and curling up there. A soft smile crossed her face as she gently petted her cat's head. "I'm not easily distracted." She laughed. "If there was a fridge big enough, it would be a minor engineering feat."
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 am

Ted nodded and pursed his lip. "I wouldn't you're right, but I doubt she is too. The way she looks at him. It makes me sick." He started off serious but laughed at the last bit. He was poking at his food when the little ball of fur startled Andie causing him to chuckle. He liked when she smiled. It was a gorgeous smile in his opinion. "Good, cause I've got a show to catch up on." He explained as he finished off his plate of food and worked on his cup of coffee. "I think they would need a whole second house just for a fridge." He laughed shaking his head. "Lost causes." He mused.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 am

She pushed the finished plate of food away and focused on petting her kitten's fur. "What show are you watching?" she asked, cuddling Tavia close. The kitten's purrs rumbled through the whole room and she giggled. It always amazed her that such a large sound could come from such a small kitten. Settling Tavia on her shoulder, she got up and took Ted's and her plates to the kitchen. She rinsed them off and left them in the sink to soak. She moved back into the dining area and living room. Ted really was too cute for her sanity.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:43 am

His cheeks went a bit red and he looked down at his cup of coffee. "Orange is the new black. It sounds weird but I think it's funny." He shrugged as he pushed his glasses up. The kittens purrs caused him to laugh lightly. He watched as she stood and took his plate. "Thank you." He mumbled as he stood from his spot and moved on to the couch. He kicked his feet up and clicked on his PS4. "The wifi password is DiggoryTonks44." He said offhandedly as he scratched his chest lightly,

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:23 am

She laughed and desperately wanted to kiss that blush off his face. "I won't spoil the end of season 3 for you then," she teased. Sitting on the couch with her computer, she logged onto the wifi. Without realizing it, she leaned against him. She hoped he didn't mind. If he did, she'd move. She pulled up the document with the client's specifications, and the coding for the website. She grimaced at how terrible the coding was. Whoever had done it had been shit. Well, at least she was warm and comfortable and had background noise to fix it to.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:37 am

He grumbled and playfully narrows his eyes at her. "You better not or I'll tease the crap out of you till you're begging me to let you cum." He mumbled flicking his tongue over his lips. When she leaned against him his arm moved to wrap around her and he watched the first episode of season 3. He liked having her pressed against him. He glanced down and gagged. "Who the fuck made that?" He scoffed shaking his head before looking back to the TV.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:12 pm

She hummed at the thought, shifting slightly. "You promise?" she asked, glancing up at him. She let her head fall against his shoulder. "I don't know. But honestly, the customer wasn't happy with this bullshit. And I don't blame them." She glowered at a particularly offending peace of code. "Who the fuck would write something like this?!"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:49 pm

His brows raised. "I swear if you ruin the end for me because you want me to I'll be pissed." He joked running his fingers through her hair. He turned back to the TV and watched it quietly. "Probably some sixteen year old kid who took a class and thought they were an expert." He mumbled rolling his eyes. "Have you found their mark yet? You know the thing each IT person does either at the the begging or end of code to show its their work?" He asked glancing back down. "That makes me irrationally angry." He mumbled shaking his head. "I'm going to watch my show before I start helping you with your work." He chuckled.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:08 pm

"I wouldn't ruin the ending for you," she said, chuckling. "I just want you to fuck me til I'm begging." She closed her eyes as he ran his hands through her hair. God, he always knew what to do to help her relax. "Oh god, don't even joke about that. Sixteen year olds who think they can code are the bane of my existence." She opened her eyes and sent him a mild glare. "I run a computer business and website design business. Of course I know about marks. You've probably seen mine on stuff you've hacked." she huffed and closed her eyes again. "You think you're irrationally angry. Try having to fix it." She scrolled to the bottom. "I've never seen this mark before."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:26 pm

"Better not." He grumbled playfully. "And who said anything about fucking you? I'd use my mouth." He mumbled as he watched the show. He laughed lowly and kept playing with her hair. It was soft and it felt nice between his fingers. He rolled his eyes at her tone. "I was just saying, and I have seen it." He shrugged, voice low. He snorted and looked to her. "You could always just delete it all and start over. Would probably be faster." He suggested. "And I can find out who did it if you want. Hack them. I'm always down for hacking someone who thinks they're good at this stuff." He mused.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Andie hummed. "That's even better." She nodded against his shoulder. "I've probably seen yours in the same way." She frowned, groaning. "I'm beginning to think I'm going to need to do that. I'll do it and then redo my invoice and hope that this customer isn't going to get pissy at the increase of price." She hummed, eyes still closed. "You should," she mumbled. "Okay, I'm giving up on this for right now." She closed the computer and snuggled up to him, and drifted off against his shoulder.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:01 pm

He laughed lowly and shook his head. She really was something else and he liked it. He shook that thought away and watched the TV. "They're just going to have to deal with it for quality. Either they want a nice website or they want to be cheap." He shrugged as he pushed his glasses up. "I'll do that later." He mumbled. He tightened his arm around her a bit more and let her fall asleep. He didn't have to start cooking for a while and he didn't want to disturb her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:13 pm

The buzzing of her phone in her pocket jerked her awake. She pulled it out. "Mary and Amos are on their way," she mumbled, tossing the phone beside her. She curled up into Ted, not really wanting to move despite the fact that she knew that Mary was going to tease the ever living shit out of her.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Ted nodded as the episode finished. He had no plans of moving himself or her. He knew Amos was going to say something about t and probably piss him off but he didn't care right now. He was comfy. He changed the show to a movie and settled in the couch more. "Well they're here." He mumbled as he heard Amos' engine shut off outside.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Dozing, she hummed her acknowledgment as the door opened. She heard Amos's voice but didn't really register the words that he said. Instead, she just snuggled in deeper into Ted's shoulder.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Ted lifted his hand and flipped off the two people across the room. "Hey, you'll delete that if you know what's good for you!" Ted joked as he narrowed his eyes. He watched as Oliver tugged the lease from Mary's hands and glomped over to Tavia who was more than happy to see him. He poked Andie's side a bit. "Come on. Wake up. I'm sure you want to change." He muttered before poking her again.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top