Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Royal Tedromeda - Page 5 Empty Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:47 pm

She hummed. She knew that Mary's mother hadn't forced her to take lessons. "Maybe, I don't know. Mum's Australian, so unless your Mum is Australian too..." she teased, bumping his hip with hers. "I'll do the cooking. Is there anything you want?" she asked, mentally planning out something to cook for the two of them.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:55 am

He laughed lowly. "No we both know my mom's American." He mused as he caught her hips with his hand and pulled her flush against him. She looked down at her and smiled before craning his neck down to kiss her quickly. "I'm fine with anything. Cook what you please my princess." He hummed, not quite ready to let her go yet. He liked having her close. He went years without it and now that he could hold her he wanted to do it as much as he possibly could.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:58 am

She giggled as he pulled her against him. She hummed into the kiss, think about just how good it felt to be pressed up against him like that. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she said, "You're no help, my prince." They got to the kitchen and she dragged him over to the fridge with her. She wasn't quite ready to have him let her go. Not after years of wanting this, only to end up thinking that he wasn't interested.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:11 am

He really couldn't believe that this little woman fit so perfectly in his arms. That she was completely willing to let him hold her close, and kiss her as much as he wanted. It was all he's wanted for the last 5 years. "I'm sorry my love, but I'm positive that whatever you make I'll enjoy." He chuckled as he followed her around the kitchen. His hands gripped her hips from behind and he pulled her ass back into him and leaned down pressing a kiss to her neck. "I really do love you in my clothes. You look so good in them." He whispered.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 am

She hummed, making sure she grind against him a bit as he pulled her against him. "I love wearing your clothes. Especially since the reaction is this." She giggled, his stubble tickling her neck. She pulled out eggs and milk and bread. "How does French toast sound?" she asked, putting the stuff on the counter. She loved that he was so affected by her wearing his clothes and she knew that she would miss this when she went home.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:40 am

He grunted and gripped her hips tighter. "Can we both agree that you'll do this every time I see you?" He mumbled as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. When she moved he shifted back a bit to let her work. "It sounds perfect. Coffee?" He asked moving across the kitchen to the coffee maker. He already had a plan in his head to give her one of his shirts to wear when she went back home.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:55 am

She smirked as he gripped her hips. She nodded. "I definitely agree. Your clothes are super comfortable." She hummed and tilted her head to give him better access to her cheek. "What is it with you Americans and your coffee?" she teased. "Cream and sugar." She worked on prepping the food while the skillet heated up. When it was ready, she started cooking the toast.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:06 am

"Well trust me you look better in them than I do." He commented as he quickly loaded the coffee maker and looked to her. "It keeps me awake and from killing people." He joked as he leaned against the counter and watched her. He smiled at her, and moved behind her again. His hands slipped under the shirt she had on and traced little circles up her stomach. "Smells good." He mumbled, hooking his chin over her shoulder.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 am

"I dunno about that," she hummed. "I probably look like I'm drowning in your clothes. You're a giant compared to me." She watched as he worked the coffee maker and smiled. "As long as you don't kill people, I think it's a good thing." Actually she watched his arms more than anything. She turned back to the french toast and hummed a tune under her breath. His hands landed on her skin and she leaned back into him. "Thank you."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:39 am

"Trust me. From my point of view you look gorgeous." He mumbled reassuringly. He heard the coffee machine ding, but made no effort to move away from her. His hands continued to move over the soft skin of her stomach and stopped right under her chest. He turned his head and kissed her neck as he shifted his hands to cup her breasts. He was so ungodly attracted to this woman and he wanted to spend all day in bed with her naked exploring her body with his hands and his mouth.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:49 am

She moved the pan off the heat, so their food wouldn't burn. She whimpered as he cupped her breasts. She ground back against him before turning in his arms. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "Daddy, let me finish and then we can go back. I want to play with your cock." She pressed a kiss to his lips, knowing that she was going to be soaked by the time they got back to his room with their food. She turned and ground against him again, finishing up the food.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

He grunted as she ground against him, brows raising as she turned around. His jaw clenched and his hands moved to her hips as she spoke. She was totally going to kill him. "Daddy has no issues with that babygirl. Daddy wants to explore this amazing body of yours." He murmured back as he tweaked a nipple through her shirt. He did his best to adjust his raging hard on so no one else would see. He groaned again. "Let's go eat and get naked again."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:51 am

Andie grinned, giggling. The giggles turned into another whimper as he tweaked her nipple. She plated the food and turned to him. She looked up at him. "Let's go back. Please, daddy?" she murmured. She was so screwed when it came to this man. She started out, hips swaying. "Coming?" she called over her shoulder.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 pm

He watched her for a moment and reached into his pants to tuck his dick into the waist band of his sweats. He grabbed his plate and grunted. "Let's go baby girl." He mumbled as he watched her saunter away. "Yeah, and so will you in a few minutes." He mumbled as he followed her out of the kitchen. He has plans to take his pants of and eat naked the moment they for back into his room. His cock was throbbing and he needed it to be free.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:04 pm

"I heard that!" she called back, laughing. She got to his room and shut the door behind him. She smirked at him. She knew exactly how she affected him. She set her food on the desk and sat, starting to eat. She wanted to finish her meal as soon as possible so she could get back to being naked. Her whole cunt was aching from how bad she wanted him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:11 am

"You were supposed to!" He laughed. His eyes were trained on her ass the whole way to his room, head spinning with where he was going to explore on her body first. Once in his room he watched her sit at his desk, and he moved to his bed. He sat on the edge and began eating, hand wandering down to adjust his cock every so often. "This is delicious love." He mumbled as he shoved more into his mouth, plate nearly already empty.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:55 am

"Thanks," she said, eyes drifting over his body. It was probably a good thing they'd sat apart while they ate, because otherwise they wouldn't have eaten. She stood and moved across to him, eyes sparkling. She took the plate from him and set it on the desk. She sat down next to him and grinned as she reached out and grasped him through the sweats. "Do you want to fuck me, daddy?" she asked. "Or can I suck you first?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:23 am

Ted watched her, cock twitching in anticipation. The moment her hand gripped him he groaned. His own hands moving to pull her on his lap. He hooked his chin over her shoulder. "You can suck me off in a bit baby girl." He whispered pressing a kiss to her neck. His hands grabbed the shirt she had on, and tugged it over her head. Next went her bottoms. He soon had her sitting naked on his lap. "Daddy is going to explore your body first, baby girl. So just sit here and moan for daddy." He whispered as his hands traveled down her sides to rest on her thighs. He opened her legs, wrapping one hand around her stomach to hold her firmly against him while his other hand cupped her mound.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:35 am

It was so hot that he could move her around like that. That he would move her around like that. "Daddy," she whimpered, bucking into his hand. A light moan left her lips. She wanted something inside her, she needed that friction soon or she was going to combust. "Daddy, please," she mumbled. Her hips rotated against his hand and she moaned. She needed something and something soon.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:51 am

The hand on her stomach slipped up and cupped one of her breasts. He kissed her neck softly as he mumbled, "Yes baby girl?" He pressed the bottom of his palm against her clit as she bucked into his hand. He tugged on a nipple as he bit her pulse point. "Please what love? What do you want daddy to do?" He whispered as he tweaked a nipple again. "Want daddy to fuck you with his fingers?" He mumbled as he slipped a finger into her and crooked it. "How many fingers baby girl. Tell daddy what you want."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:02 am

She nearly sobbed with relief as his finger pressed in. "Yes, daddy," she said, nodding. "Please fuck me with your fingers." She whimpered clenching around him as he crooked his finger. "T-two, please, daddy," she gasped. She was unfairly turned on by him. Just the thought of him manhandling her had her soaked. And she couldn't get enough of his reaction to her calling him daddy.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 am

His finger crooked again. "Daddy will fuck yoi with his fingers until you're begging for me to stop." He growled against her neck. He did as she asked and slipped another finger in. His fingers worked in her roughly, palm pressing into her clit. His other hand moved to the opposite breast, and tweaked her nipple harshly. "So wet for daddy. Such a good girl for daddy." He purred in her ear. "So good daddy is going to make you cum as quick as possible as a reward." He tacked on as he felt her juices dripping down her, and wetting his sweat pants.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:22 am

She groaned, knowing that she didn't want him to stop. She rolled her hips in time with his fingers, grinding her clit agains the palm of his hand. "All for you, daddy." She arched her back into his hand. "My pussy is all yours." She whimpered, knowing that she was close. "Thank you daddy," she gasped, letting her head fall against his shoulder. "Harder daddy. Another finger?" she begged, needing him to be a bit rougher with her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:32 am

"Better be all for me." He growled as he grabbed a nipple ring and tugged on it roughly. His palm ground against her clit rougher this time. He quickly jammed a third finger into her. His hand was soaked, and he curled all three of them, while slamming them into her as hard as he could. "Daddy's cock is throbbing for you baby girl." He mumbled as he roughly played with her breasts. "Reach down and take it out, baby girl. Play with daddy's cock." He demanded as he bit her neck.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:45 am

She cried out in pleasure as his third finger pressed into in time with him yanking on her nipple. "No one else's," she gasped. "I'm all yours." She reached around and blindly pulled out his dick, stroking it. "You're so big, daddy," she whimpered as he played with her tits more. She was so close. So, so close. Especially with his fingers curling like that. She needed to cum and soon. "Your cock is amazing. I just want to play with your cock all the time, daddy."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next