Royal Tedromeda

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:52 am

Andie smiled, shifting closer to him. This was wonderful. An incredibly hot, gorgeous man that she was pretty sure she was falling in love with (and that terrified her to no end) was holding her and saying he wanted to make this work. "I never wanted it to be casual either. I want you in my life in some capacity. And honestly, I don't think I could go back to just being friends with you." Her eyes slipped shut. "I really am happy we stopped dancing around the subject."
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:00 am

He listened to her, eyes remaining closed. He loved how she felt the same as him. That they were in the same page. After today he was positive that she was going to be the only thing on his mind all of the time. From her smile, to the picture of her lips wrapped around his cock, she was always going to be there. "Yeah. I don't think I could stand to only be friends. At this point I want it to go somewhere. I want us to make this work and be happy together." He admitted sleepily as his breathing slowed, and he started to drift. "So am I." He whispered, "So am I."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:11 am

She stayed awake for a few more moments, fingers carding through his hair. Was it sad she could already picture their lives together? Working side by side to make sure that America ran smoothly, teasing each other in meetings, laughing at some comment someone made about them. She wanted it. She wanted it all. She was vaguely positive that he wanted it as well. She drifted off, hand slowing in his hair.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:22 am

Ted drifted asleep for a few hours, dreaming of the girl under him. She shifted a bit and his eyes snapped open. Part of him was worried she was trying to leave, but she was still fast asleep. It was then he realized how hard he was. He reached down and stroked himself a few times to alleviate some pressure. His eyes trailed down her body and he tossed all caution to the wind. Slowly he moved his head so his mouth was hovering over a nipple, tongue slowly circling it. The hand on her waist slid down between her legs, and he carefully circled her clit with it before running two fingers down her slit. She was still wet and his cock throbbed again. His two fingers dipped into her pussy and curled as he caught the same nipple between his teeth and tugged softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:36 am

In her dream, Ted had his fingers curled inside her pussy, and the way he was looking to her... But his tongue on her nipple felt too real and pulled her gently from sleep. Her eyes fluttered open, and she whimpered, pressing into his hand. She moaned as he tugged on her nipple with her teeth. "Be rougher, daddy," she murmured, voice rough from arousal and sleep.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 am

He watched as she opened her eyes and smirked as she spoke. "Sleep well baby girl?" He asked before sucking harshly on her nipple. His fingers thrusted deeper into her, and curled them. He shifted his hips so his hard cock pressed against her leg. "See what you did to daddy?" He growled slamming his fingers in her harder. "You want daddy's cock in you baby girl? Want daddy to fuck that little pussy of yours raw?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:10 am

She hummed the affirmative, hand threading into his head and arching her back into her mouth. She opened her mouth to say something but all that came it of her mouth was a little whimpering sound. She swallowed, then tried again. "Please daddy, please fuck me. Fuck my pussy raw." Her hips rolled in time with his fingers and she moaned. She pinched her nipple, head pressing harder against her pillow. "Please daddy. Be rough with your baby girl."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 pm

He watched as she struggled to speak and smirked as he nipped down on her nipple more. He didn't have to have her say it twice. so he pulled his fingers from her, nipping at her nipple one last time before he spread her legs more. He positioned himself between her legs, and lined himself up, running his head over her folds to slick himself up. He thrusted into her hard, before grabbing a leg and hooking it over his shoulder. He leaned forward, supporting himself with his hands and slammed into her over and over again. "Does that feel good baby girl? Daddy's big cock feel good stretching that tight little pussy?" He asked roughly as he moved a hand to twist a nipple.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

She let him move her around, making the little sounds that indicated how much she loved it. She nodded, gripping her other nipple and tugging harshly. "It feels so good, daddy," she whimpered. "Your cock is amazing." She had a feeling that walking would be mildly difficult tomorrow. She rolled her hips in time with his thrusts, whimpering. "Your cock feels so good stretching me this much, daddy."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 am

He grunted as his hips snapped over and over. The sound of skin hitting skin filing the room. His eyes watched her tits as they bounced with each hard thrust. "You're such a good baby girl." He growled as his hand moved from her tits down to her clit. His fingers pressed against it, rubbing harsh circles, before pinching it. "Such a perfect set of tits and a perfect little pussy." He grunted out as he kept up with her clit. His eyes moved to her face "Kiss daddy baby girl." He demanded as his fhrusts quickened.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 am

She smiled at the praise, whimpering in pleasure. It was all she could do to keep her hips in time with his. She gasped as his fingers played with her clit sending her flying higher. That he knew how to be make her feel so good... "And th-they're all yours," she gasped, pleasure causing her brain to short out temporarily. "All for you, daddy." She pushed herself up and kissed him, smiling into the kiss.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 am

He kept pinching and rubbing at her clit, as his other hand kept the leg over his shoulder in place. He thrusted as deep as he could and squeezed her thigh. "That's right babygirl. This amazing body is for daddy and daddy only. Only daddy is allowed to make you feel good." He hissed. When her lips touched his, the hand holding her leg moved to the back of her skull and held her there. His teeth found her bottom lip and tugged on it before his tongue moved over it to soothe it. "Such a good girl." He whispered against her lips. "Cum all over daddy's cock love." He tacked on as he pinched her clit again.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:39 pm

She whimpered at the feeling of his fingers on her clit. "Yes, daddy. Only you," she agreed, squeezing around him, feeling everything building in her gut. One hand threaded through his hair and gripped it tightly as he bit her lip. She couldn't help but moan at the pain mixing with pleasure. His words and his fingers and friction sent her flying over the edge, clenching around him as ecstasy flooded her body.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 pm

He loved how she agreed to being only his. The possessive side of him thrived off of it. He thrusted into her harder and quicker as he fled her come undone. "That's my good girl." He muttered as he watched her. Her facial expressions and noises pushed him over the edge and in a matter of seconds he was cursing under his breath and twitching inside of her. After a moment he collapsed next to her and buried his face into her neck. "Fuck you're amazing." He breathed against her skin.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:59 pm

She gathered herself and wrapped an arm around him. "You more so," she murmured, closing her eyes. Being woken up by sex wasn't in her plans but she couldn't deny that it was excellent. She definitely appreciated him and his dick. "You're pretty possessive, aren't you?" she asked, voice amused. It wasn't she was expecting to like but when those words spilled from him about only being his, it had lit something in her gut.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:39 pm

He hummed lowly with a small smile on his face. He really was falling hard for this girl beside him. He was already half way there but the last 24 hours really convinced him that it wasn't a silly little crush. That whatever they had was real. "Well yeah." He mumbled a bit slowly. "When I like something or care about it I get horribly possessive." He explained as his hand rubbed up and down her side. "It's not a problem right?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 pm

She manuvered so that she could kiss him. "If I had a problem with it, Ted," she murmured, cupping his cheek, "I would tell you. I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I really liked it. So keep being possessive. It was pretty hot." She moved so that she was laying on top of him, snuggling in close. "I'm glad we haven't been bothered today. It's nice, having you to myself." She was incredibly close to falling in love with him, it should have been terrifying. But she'd known him her whole life. It wasn't that strange.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:38 pm

He sighed against her lips. He listened to her and shrugged. "I just wanted to make sure it didn't make you uncomfortable or something." He said softly as his arms wrapped around her and he rested his cheek against her head. He chuckled. "I will. Trust me." He mumbled. A soft noise of agreement left his throat and he kissed her hair. "I am too. I think I'm going to be greedy when it comes to you. Have you to myself as much as possible." He admitted.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

She hummed. "I don't think I could ever be uncomfortable around you," she murmured. "You're too sweet for that." Snuggling in closer, she tucked her head into the crook of his neck. "It's the perfect start to the rest of this week. I don't think I'm going to like having to share you later this week." Andie relaxed, smiling. "I don't have a problem with that. Be as greedy as you want. I wasn't even joking when I said I was all yours."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:52 pm

"Good. If I ever do just tell me okay?" He said lowly as he hugged her tighter to him. He resisted the urge to blush and shrugged. "I just like you." He said softly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead. He rested his chin on the top of her head and closed his eyes. "Well you've got me all day tomorrow too. Mary might steal you for a bit you last day here, but that's to be expected." He chuckled as he rubbed his hands over her back. He grinned. "Well now I'm always going to be greedy." He teased. "But I'm really glad you say that because I'm yours as much as you are mine, my princess." He tacked on softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:13 pm

She hummed, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. "I'll tell you. But honestly, I can't quite imagine it though." She giggled. "She can steal me if she wants, but she should know that I'm probably not going to be good company." She laughed. "Of course you are. I don't mind at all, babe. As long as I get to be greedy about you too. I like spending time with you." She hummed, tilting her head so that she could kiss his cheek. "My lovely prince. I like that you're mine too."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:18 pm

"You know she's going to. She's got to interrogate you. That's just how she works." He laughed as he moved his hands down to her lower back. He smiled at her. "Well you can be as greedy as you want with me. I really don't mind. I prefer it to be honest." He admitted as he traced little designs at the top of her ass. He sighed happily and nuzzled his nose into the top of her hair. "Good." He whispered.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:37 pm

She looked at him, smiling softly. "You're so cute," she murmured. "She's going to but I saw the way she was looking at my cousin. I have some interrogating to do if my own. But honestly I'd rather be with you than getting interrogated." She nuzzled her nose into his neck, laughing as his hands traced designs on her ass. "If we don't get up now, babe, we're not going to get up until tomorrow morning."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:44 pm

He grumbled playfully at her. "I'm a man. Men aren't cute." He joked. He knitted his brows a bit and sighed. "Yeah. Which means I have to interrogate Amos as well. Yet that's a conversation I don't want to have." He mumbled as held down his annoyance of the situation. He sighed and held her tightly. "But I don't wana." He whined, before letting her go to get up.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow. She knew how protective of Mary he was and frowned. She sat up, braiding her hair to keep it out of her way. "I'm gonna say this one last time. You might see her as your baby sister who needs protection at all times. She's not. She's her own woman and you need to back off and let her be her own person." She shook her head. "Just... try to be open minded."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top