Royal Tedromeda

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 am

She made a face to show him exactly what she thought of it happening eventually. "Yours it is. Though it's also a possibility that she'll come bursting into your room too." She reached up and fixed his hair. She could see what she was doing on that front and he couldn't. She hummed and closed her eyes as he pressed his lips to her forehead. "At least Cissa will wait til the plane right home to interrogate me."
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:42 am

He laughed. "You know it's going to happen. I know both Mary and Amos have been waiting to tell me 'I told you so' for years now." He mumbled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side. He smiled down at her. "Thanks, darling." He murmured softly as she fixed his hair. He chuckled as he started to lead her back to the house. "Well at least she's nice enough to wait. I'm surprised Mary isn't looking for us right now."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 am

"I know Mary and Cissa have been wanting to do that too." She hummed, leaning into him. "Mary's been trying to convince me for years that you all but drool over me whenever I visited." She followed him back to the house and giggled. "She was too busy flirting with Amos Diggory to really pay attention to what we were doing I think." Once inside, she sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. She really wasn't looking forward to leaving in a few days. She knew she was going to miss him.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:07 am

He shrugged. "Well she was right. Every time you would come over I'd try and avoid you because I'd didnt want you to notice the oh so obvious hard on's and how red my face would get." He admitted reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck. He grumbled. "Don't remind me my baby sister was all over my best friend. That's not something I want to have pictures of in my sleep." He led her through the house, making sure not to run into anyone on the way to his room. He just really wanted to get comfortable and snuggle up next to Andie for as long as he could. He was going to soak up all he could the next few days before she left.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:32 am

Once in his room, she smiled and turned to hug him. "I'm a bit sad you felt the need to try and avoid me," she mumbled. "Because I thought you turning pink was adorable and I wouldn't have minded you getting a hard on." She giggled, glancing up at him. "I can make sure you have a different thing to dream of tonight," she offered, smirking up at him. Once in his room, the first thing she did was pull off the heels and drop back down to her regular height. She looked up at him, cursing her parents for her short genes. "I need to get out of this dress. You have something I could wear?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am

He shrugged sheepishly. "I just didn't want to annoy you or make you uncomfortable. I really thought you weren't interested in me." He mumbled as he shrugged his blazer off and then his tie. "I bet you could, kitten." He mumbled as he kicked his shoes off and watched her. She was so tiny and he absolutely adored it. "Oh yeah, here." He mumbled shifting around his room to grab her a shirt. He handed it to her, then proceeded to strip off everything else but his boxers.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 am

She hummed. She hadn't sought him out for the very same reason so she couldn't exactly blame him for not seeking her out. "We can both say we were both idiots when it comes to each other." She watched as he started stripping. She was going to have very fond memories of that blazer and tie. She reached behind and pulled the zipper down. She slipped the dress off and hung it over the back of a chair, leaving her in her underwear. She glanced at him, letting her eyes drag over his body. How did she get so lucky? She slipped the shirt on and took her bra off, dropping it at the foot of her dress. She turned back to him, still taking in everything. He was far too attractive for her own good.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

He nodded heavily. "We both were, but the only thing that matters is that we finally did something about it." He said softly. He watched her undress, chewing on his lip. She was so pretty, so breathtaking that he felt so lucky to be in her presence. Once she was done he stepped forward and brushed some hair from her face. She looked so good in his clothes. "God you look so good in my shirt." He commented as he leaned down and kissed her. "Come on love. Let's lay down." He mumbled as he backed towards the bed tugging her gently with him.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:33 am

"And thank god for that. If you hadn't kissed me right then, I would have kissed you." She blushed as she started pulling her hair down from where it was pinned to her head. "Thanks," she mumbled against his lips. She let him pull her towards the bed. She wanted to lay there with him curled around her. It was amazing to her that she actually managed to feel something more than physical attraction to him. She sat on the edge of the bed and laid down, stealing half his pillow.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:59 am

"Well at least we were both getting our heads out of our asses." He laughed as he watched her. He sat on the edge of his bed, rubbing at his eyes. He shifted to lay down next to her, head on the other half of the pillow she didn't steal. He wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her against him. "I really am happy you feel the same." He mumbled pressing a kiss to her lips. "And I'm going to miss the shit out of you when this week is over."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

She giggled, scooting closer to him. "I'm happy you feel the same too." She loves that she was able to stay so close to him. She closed her eyes and hummed into the kiss. "I'm going to miss you too, so much." She pulled herself flush against him, not wanting to let go. "We have each other's phone numbers. We can get each other's Skype names. And we can definitely visit." She wanted this thing between them to work.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am

He sighed as rubbed his hands over her back. "Yeah. We can talk all of the time and schedule video chats." He mumbled slipping his hands up the shirt she was wearing and tracing little designs with his fingers. "I can fly out for a week or so when I'm not super busy, and you can do the same. I'm positive we can make this work." He mumbled thoughtfully. Thought he didn't really know what this was. He wanted it to be something that has meaning. Something he could have that would make him happy.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 pm

She nodded, moving so that her head was resting on her arm. She nuzzled her face against his chest. "A five hour time difference isn't that bad. We can definitely make this work." She relaxed between his fingers drawing on her back and realizing that this thing between them could actually go somewhere. "I don't have that many duties as the second in line so mostly I think it'll be your schedule that we'll be working around." She glanced up at him. She wished she had the words to ask if he wanted this to go somewhere.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:37 pm

"It's really not." He agreed as he closed his eyes and let his fingers mindlessly travel around her skin. He realized that she clearly wanted this to go somewhere but he wasn't quite positive where. He sighed. "That's true. I'm sure I'll be able to sneak away one week a month or have you come over here." He mumbled as he turned his head and pressed a kiss to her forehead. He chewed on his lip and looked over her face. "Where, uh, where do you want this to go? Just so we're both on the same page?" He asked lowly heart rate picking up.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:55 pm

She opened her eyes, suddenly nervous. Had she misread the situation? Did he just want something casual? "That depends on how our date goes..." she said slowly. "But honestly... I don't do well with casual dating. So..." She shrugged. "If you want something more casual, I'm okay with that." She wasn't actually sure how she felt about that though. She hoped they were on the same page.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:03 pm

He hummed, worried that maybe this wasn't something serious that she wanted. "Yeah. That's true." He mumbled rubbing his free hand through his hair. Maybe he shouldn't have asked. He looked to her. "I've never really done the casual thing, so I'm pretty positive I'm not into it either." He reassured her as he kissed her temple. He paused. "Wait? Do you want something casual, because I don't." He said behind a yawn as he knitted his brows "I definitely don't want something casual."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:49 pm

"Though honestly, I can't imagine our date will go horribly." She hummed, nodding. "Thas good." She shook her head. "No, god no. I don't want something casual." She breathed a sigh of relief. "So... For now we can agree that whatever this is isn't casual?" she asked quietly.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:23 pm

After they agreed what they had wasn't going to be casual Ted had drifted off to sleep. He was pretty positive he held Andie against him the whole night as if he was afraid he would wake up and she would be gone. The sun seeped into his room the next morning and he groaned, nuzzling his face into what he thought was his pillow. He opened his eyes slowly to notice it was actually Andie's chest. He chuckled to himself, and refused to move.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Sometime during the night, she had amassed both pillows, piling them under her head. She slowly drifted awake, noting the weight on her chest. Her eyes fluttered open, and she realized that it was Ted. He face was buried in her chest and she smiled. He moved and she giggled. "Morning, love," she mumbled. "Sleep well?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:54 pm

His eyes shifted upwards, and he grinned up at her. "Morning, darling." He greeted back as he nuzzled his face into her chest more. He wished she didn't have his shirt on. As much as he liked her in his clothes this would be more fun if she was shirtless. "I did. Until you took my pillow for your own. Suppose I don't mind. Much more comfortable down here." He chuckled as he let his hand fall to her bare thigh and run his fingers over it. "How'd you sleep?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:10 pm

She giggled, reaching up and running a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I tend to hog the pillows. Sorry 'bout that." She smiled, scratching his scalp gently. "Glad you like using me as a pillow." Her legs parted to give him better access to her thigh. "I slept pretty well, especially after you started using me as a human teddy bear."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm

He hummed lowly and let his eyes close again. "I'm not bothered by it. Honestly. I quite like using you as a pillow." He mumbled lowly as he let his hand circle up and down her thigh a bit more. Something hard poked his cheek and he grunted. "Well I'm glad you slept well." He mumbled letting his hand slide up her shirt. He pressed a finger against a nipple and pursed his lip. "Nipples pierced huh? I noticed last night but forgot to comment on it. It's really hot." He mumbled poking at them again.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm

She bit back a whimper as he pressed a finger against her nipple. "Glad you think so." She couldn't resist a whimper again as he played with them. "They're sensitive so be careful." She almost wished that he'd either be rougher with them or more gentle. "Got them when I turned 18."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 pm

He noticed her whimper and pulled his hand back to rest right under her breast. "Sorry." He mumbled stifling a yawn and nuzzling back into her chest. He stayed quiet for a moment and looked up at her. "Do you want to lay here for a bit, then put on comfy clothes, get breakfast and go hang out on the grounds?" He asked gripping her side and tugging her against him completely.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:07 pm

"Don't be sorry," she murmured. "Just don't poke at them. Play with them if you want, just don't poke. My chest is sensitive anyway." She hummed, contemplating. "That sounds like a plan. I'd like to stay here for a bit." She nuzzled her face into his chest. "You're so warm..." She wriggled so that she was sitting up and tugged off her shirt and laid back down with him.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top