Royal Tedromeda

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Royal Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 am

He looked over the grounds as he led her far away enough from the house that no one could see them. He turned to face her and watched as she looked at the sky. "I am too. My darling sister always knowing what's best." He joked as he reached out with both hands a grabbed her hips. He tugged her forward and dipped his head down to kiss her. He wasn't going to stop, ever. He enjoyed her lips on his too much. "So gorgeous." He muttered pressing another soft kiss to her lips.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am

She stumbled against him, heels working against her as he tugged her off balance. She gripped his jacket tightly to keep from falling over. Andie hummed against his lips, melting into him. "She does. I should have listened to her a long time ago. Maybe we could have done this sooner." She buried a hand in his hair, the other one staying on his chest, fingers dancing over the cloth. She sighed in contentment. If she could, she would keep him kissing her at all times.
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:48 am

He smiled, moving his hands to press into her lower back right above her ass. "We both should have. I had both her and Amos in my ear telling me to do something, but I was so convinced you didn't think of me like that." He explained as he moved his hands up and down a bit. He sighed lightly at her hands in his hair and rested his chin on the top of her head. He wondered where it was going to go, but h decided not to ask yet. He didn't want to ruin such a perfect moment.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:23 am

She giggled. His hands on her back caused goosebumps to erupt in her skin. "You should have listened to them. Because they were right." She shook her head, amazed. She had thought she was incredibly obvious about how she felt about him, so she wasn't quite sure how he had not figured it out sooner. She wrapped an arm around him, pulling herself in as close as she could go. Was she wrong in hoping that this could go somewhere? This thing between them that hummed with life and vitality? She wanted to ask but something stayed her hand.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

He chuckled. "Well I know that now." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around her a bit more and looked out over the rest of the vast property he lived on. He sighed lightly and let his finger tips dig into her back lightly as if to hold her there completely. He wanted to ask her so bad what she wanted to do. "So, at the risk of sounding like an idiot," he began softly as he shifted so he could look down at her, "I was curious as to if you would go on a date with me before you go back to the UK." He asked, moving a hand to her waist and rubbish circles into her hip.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 am

When his arms tightened around her, she leaned her head against his chest. She was able to hear his heartbeat and it soothed her to the point that she knew it would be incredibly easy for her to be near this man for as long as he wanted her. She glanced up at him when he shifted. "I don't think you sound like an idiot because I would love to go on a date with you."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

He grinned down at her brightly. He was glad she had said yes. Even though it was clear she would he still wanted to ask. "Fantastic. We can go out the day after tomorrow." He suggested as he let his fingers trail over her back. He dipped his head down and caught her lips with his again. To be honest he just wanted to push her against the nearest sturdy object and rip the dress off of her, but he would wait.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:52 pm

She thought about it. "Day after tomorrow sounds perfect," she said. She shivered at the feeling of his skin on hers. Using her hands that were fisted in his jacket, she pulled him so that he was pinning her between him and garden wall. She nipped at his lower lip, smiling into the kiss.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm

"Good." He hummed. He stumbled a bit and caught himself from crushing her by pressing a hand against the wall. He groaned against her mouth, and gripped her hip tightly with the hand that remained there. "Keep that up and I'll have to fuck you right here." He warned her lowly as he continued to kiss her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 pm

She hiked up her dress, hooking one leg around his hips and pulled him in closer. "You say that like you think I would be opposed to the idea," she murmured against his lips. "Because I can promise you that I am definitely not opposed to the idea." While she would rather screw him in a bed, him pressing her against a wall and fucking her held appeal too.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 pm

He grunted and used the hand on her hip to grind him against her. "You're going to kill me." He mumbled as his hand slipped up her side to kneed a breast. He gripped her other leg and pulled her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. He ground up against her. "Tell me to stop if you want me to." He mumbled as he kissed across her jaw.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Andie whimpered, shoving her chest into his hands. "Wasn't my intent," she murmured, laughing. "Don't you dare stop." She ground down against him at the same time he ground up. She gasped, gripping his shoulders tightly. "Don't you fucking dare stop."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:48 pm

"Thank god." He mumbled as he moved one arm to hold her under her ass, while the other moved under her dress. His hand traveled up her thigh and moved aside her panties. "I want my head between your thighs but I'll save that for another time." He mumbled as he ran a finger over her soaked slit. "So wet already." He hummed as he pressed at her clit, before slipping a finger into her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:01 pm

She bucked her hips against his hand, unable to stop herself. She could picture him looking at her from between her thighs, and she wanted it. She wanted it badly. She whimpered as his finger pressed inside her. "See what you do to me?" she gasped. One hand came up and kneeded her breast. She ground down on his hand.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Ted smiled against her skin as his lips moved across it softly. His finger moved in her slowly as he could feel his cock throbbing against his trousers. He took one of her hands and moved it to his bludge. "Feel what you do to me?" He mumbled as he moved his lips up her neck, and captured hers. "Take my cock out love. I want to feel you around it." He mumbled as he curled a finger inside of her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

She stroked him through his trousers while kissing him. She eased the zipper down and fumbled slightly with the button. Blindly, she pulled his dick out and stroked him. "Fuck me," she begged, nipping at his neck. "Fuck me til I can't walk. Make me yours." She whimpered loudly as he curled his finger in her.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:31 pm

He groaned against her skin and bucked his hips into her hand. The way she spoke drove him insane and he couldn't think of doing anything but getting her folds wrapped around him. He tugged his finger out of her and gripped himself. He used the head to shift her panties out of the way, and rubbed it over her folds to slick himself. "God you're so wet." He growled as he thrusted into her. "And so tight." He added in letting his head fall against her shoulder. He thrusted into her slowly wanting to savor this moment.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

She whimpered, hand reaching up and tangling in his hair as she squeezed around him. Words tumbled out of her lips, as his thrust into her. "You're so big," she gasped, loving how he stretched her out. "You're huge in me." She rolled her hips, her other hand dipping between them and rubbed at her clit in time with his thrusts. A string of curses fell from her lips.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 pm

He groaned and moved his hands to her chest. He fumbled with her tits, pulling them out of her dress. They were more perfect out of it then he could have ever imagined. He moved her up a bit, and dipped his head down catching a nipple between his lips. He sucked harshly as he thrusted into her quicker. "God you're so perfect." He mumbled moving to the other nipple and nipping at it.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

She groaned and arched her chest into his mouth. "Shit!" she whimpered. "You like them?" she gasped, tightening around him. "You're pretty perfect too." She whimpered at the additional friction. "Harder, babe. Please. More."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:20 pm

"God do I like them." He mumbled, tugging on a nipple with his teeth. He groaned and gripped her hip tightly. He did as she requested and fucked up into her as hard as he could with the position they were in. His hand moved from her hip to between them, rubbing harsh circles on her clit. "Cum on my cock love. Show me how much you like it." He demanded softly before sucking on her nipples again.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:30 pm

The bubble that was building in her gut burst at being commanded like that. Her head dropped back and she fluttered around him. She eventually let her head fall against his shoulder, wrapping an arm around his neck. He was too perfect. "Fuck, you're amazing."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:37 pm

As she tightened around him he groaned. Hearing the tiny noises come from her pushed him over the edge. He pulsed inside of her, thrusts sloppy as he rode out his orgasm. His chin rested on the top of her head and he closed his eyes. "So are you love. So amazing." He breathed as he shifted her a bit. He held her against him for a bit before he set her down on her own feet and put himself back into his trousers.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 pm

She steadied herself and tucked her chest back into the dress. She fixed the skirt, and pressed up to kiss him softly. "We should head back in. Though I don't particularly want to go back and face the gloating from my sister or your sister." She tilted her head. "Want to go to your room or mine?" she asked, hoping she wasn't pushing a boundary.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:25 am

Ted made sure he looked presentable in case they ran into anyone on the way back in. He hummed against her lips and held on to her hips again. "I don't either, but it's going to happen eventually." He laughed lowly. He let his thumbs circle her hip a bit. "Let's go to mine. Yours is too close to Mare's and you know damn well she'll burst in and bother us." He chuckled as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to her forehead.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top