Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 14 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:19 pm

The walk back was awkward. In his head, he was formulating an apology. He at least owed her that before she walked away. Just before the castle doors, he reached out tentatively and touched her arm. "Cupcake?" he murmured, turning her towards him. "I didn't intend - I mean, it wasn't my goal - I'm sorry." And of course, he botched that too.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Her head was swirling with what she could do to fix this. Something she could do or say, because clearly she had done something wrong. She hadn't even realized they were almost to the castle until he touched her. She looked up at him, humming softly. "You don't have to apologize, sunshine. I'm not mad or sore with you. Plus it was my fault anyway. I shouldn't have just walked away." She mumbled keeping her arms wrapped around her middle. "I get it if you want to just be alone though. Just let me know and I'll go back to my own room, okay?" She mumbled, a lump forming in her throat.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:57 pm

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground, waiting for her to leave. When she didn't, Amos glanced up at her. "It wasn't. I shouldn't have stopped," he mumbled, looking back down at the ground. He shrugged. "That's up to you. Would like for you to stay..."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Mary sighed lightly. "It was part of the game we were playing, Amos." She mumbled shuffling forward a bit. "I mean it was fun, but I was going to get frusterated. It's a normal reaction. I had every intent on coming back with you and finishing what we started. I figured you would just follow me." She explained softly. She tilted her head and dipped it so he could see her instead of the ground. "I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to okay? I want to stay. I like being with you. You make me happy." She said standing up straight and closing the gap between them. She nuzzled her face into his chest. "We're okay right?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm

He listened to her explanation. She had seemed more angry and frustrated than he had expected her to and it had thrown him for a loop. He had been more than willing to bring her back and bend her over his desk and fuck her til she couldn't walk straight. "Sorry," he muttered. "I don't want you to go." He wrapped his arms around her and tucked her under his chin. "Course we're okay."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:48 pm

"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." She reassured him, face still buried in his chest. "Then I'll stay." She did softly moving to look up at him. "Good. Now are we still going. To finish what we started or do I have to call you sir a few more times, cause I'm still really turned on." She smiled tilting her head.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm

He smiled softly. He knew she was wrong, and that he was partially at fault. He grinned and kissed the top of her head. "I was going to bend you over the desk, if you still want me too," he teased. "Though I won't say no to you calling me sir." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:19 pm

She stifled a giggle and pressed her chest against his, wrapping her arms around his waist. "The desk huh?" She purred pushing herself up to press a kiss to his lips. She moved them across his jaw and to his ear slowly, "I don't think I've got a problem with that, sir." She whispered into his ear before biting at his lobe playfully.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Amos nodded. "The desk," he confirmed. He gripped her hips and pulled her flush against him. "Let's get back to my room." He wanted to back her into the wall, but didn't. He lead her back into the castle and down to the Hufflepuff common room. "After you," he said, opening the entrance.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:43 pm

"I couldn't agree more." She mumbled. A coy smile formed on her face as he led her through the school. She was glad they has worked around what happened. She wouldn't forgive herself if she messed this up. "Have fun staring at my ass." She mumbled as she ducked down and crawled into the barrel. It was odd but she could remember the way to his room already, so she maneuvered there and opened his door. With in a matter of seconds her coat and shirt were off. Jeans followed leaving her in the lacy black bra and panty combination she had put on this morning.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:01 pm

He grinned at her words. "I was planning on it," he teased, following her into his dorm. Once his door was shut behind him, he pulled her close and kissed her harshly. "Still want me to fuck you over the desk?" he murmured in her ear.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:06 pm

She sighed against his lips and slipped her hands down his torso and gripped the fabric of his shirt. "Yes sir." She purred as she pulled from him a bit and tugged his shirt off. Her fingers quickly popped the button on his jeans and she tugged him towards the desk by them before tugging them down. "Fuck me until neither of us can stand." She demanded softly as she took her bra off.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Amos grinned, following her. "I can do that," he murmured cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples for a few moments. He let her go and hooked his thumbs in her panties and pulled them down. He forcibly turned her around so she was facing the desk. Tugging his boxers down and pushing her down on the desk. He gripped his dick and teased her folds with the head of his dick. Without any real warning, he pushed in. "Fuck you're so wet," he murmured in her ear.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:56 pm

She moaned lowly as he fumbled with her chest. The smallest touch from him lit her skin on fire and she loved it. She turned around without any issue and let him push her down. She arched her ass in the air to give him a better view. She whimpered and pushed her ass back against the tip of his cock. She gasped loudly and stretched her arms out to grip the edge of the desk. "All for you." She moaned back bringing her hips back.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 pm

"You're going to be the death of me," he murmured, squeezing her ass as he thrust in and out. He leaned down over her and bit the hickey he had caused earlier. "Tell me what you want." He slowed his thrusts down, nipping at her shoulders.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:15 pm

She smirked arching her back a bit and moaning. "Least it'll be a nice death." She mumbled back. She whimpered and tilted her head to give him more access. Instead of telling him, she took one of his hands and placed it over one of her beasts. "Fuck me harder. Pull my hair, spank me. I don't care. Be rough." She rambled out, laced with moans.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 pm

He sped up, pinching a nipple and tugging. "You want me to be rough." He smirked. He could do that. He threaded a hand through her hair and tugged on it in time with his thrusts. Taking his hand off her breast, he gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his dick.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:48 pm

She moaned, pressing her chest against the desk more. "Yes. Please sir." She whined. She felt his hand move through her hair and groaned loudly when he tugged on it. She made a small grunt when he tugged her back. "Merlin I love your cock." She moaned out, clenching around him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm

He groaned at her calling him sir. "You feel so good," he said, tugging her hair harder. He leaned down and nipped her earlobe. "Tell me what you like about my cock." He wanted to hear her voice. He let go of her hip and reached around rubbed her clit in large circles.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 pm

She cried out in pleasure as he tugged her hair harder. It caused her hips to move back into him meeting his thrusts. "Oh, Merlin, everything. How it good it feels inside of me. Fuck. How big it is. Ugh - biggest I've ever had." She whimpered out. Her legs spread a bit to give him better access to her clit. She tightened around him, orgasm building. "Am I allowed to cum? Or do you want me to hold it back, sir?" She asked giving him full control of the situation.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 pm

He grinned at how vocal she was being. He continued to pull her hair and pinched her clit. He contemplated having her hold off, but decided against it given how close he was. "Cum for me, babe. Cum all over my big cock." He thrust into her deeper. "You're so tight," he growled in her ear.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 pm

She whimpered lowly and clenched her jaw. She has nothing to bite down on, or grab. Her hands shot down to his arm that was cross her stomach to rub her clit, and she dug her nails into his skin. The knot in her stomach exploded and she moaned out. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through her. A string of curses left her, as she rode it out.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

His thrusts became more erratic as his own orgasm hit. The pain of her nails digging into his skin grounded him and kept him from blacking out. He slipped out of her and gathered her close. "This good," he asked, pulling her onto the bed with him.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:09 pm

When he tugged her on to the bed it brought he back to reality. She let out a heavy sigh and wasted no time nuzzling into his side. She let her breath come back and looked up at him. "Perfect." She mumbled before nuzzling her face into his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Being woken up by an owl tapping on his door early on a Sunday morning was not how he wanted to be woken up. He had a vague memory of getting up and tossing the letter at Mary before crawling back in bed. And she had woken him back up by screaming. And now Mary was dragging him out. He turned to her. "Where are we going again?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next