Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 16 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:04 pm

He chuckled. "It's only because I like it. Especially on you." He followed her down the hallways and once in his room, he stripped off his clothes and followed in after her. He curled around her and pulled her close. "Comfortable, cupcake?" he whispered into her hair. With his hand on her stomach, he rubbed small circles on the skin there.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:32 am

She relaxed against him and shifted back into him as much as she could. She moved a hand from gripping the blankets to the arm that was draped over her and rubbing small circles across her stomach. She let her fingers trace around his fore arm a bit. "Course I am." She mumbled. She laid like that for a few minutes before rolling over and burying her face into his chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:37 am

He grinned into her shoulder and pressed a kiss there. He pulled her close and when she flipped over, he pressed a kiss the top of her head. "Sleep cupcake. I'll be here when you wake up." His fingers traced her spine, rising and falling with each bump of vertibrae. He dipped it low enough to her ass and squeezed gently. He did love her ass. Her ass was amazing. He started tracing her spine again.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:02 am

Her body relaxed against his and she closed her eyes. "You sleep too, love." She mumbled. She shivered a bit at his fingers on her spine, laughing a bit when he gripped her ass. She noticed how much he liked it, and it was a serious confidence boost. She sighed lowly and pressed a kiss to his collar bone before she started drifting off to sleep.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:16 am

He grinned and hummed. "See you in a few hours," he murmured. He felt her laugh and smiled. He pulled her in as close as he could and closed his eyes, drifting off. He woke, several hours later, still wrapped around Mary. He wondered if he could get away with waking her up by going down on her. He decided to risk it. He started kissing his way down her chest paying special attention to her nipples. He still remembered her comments about the fact that once someone saw her ass, they didn't pay any attention to her chest. Well, he liked her chest too, and it wouldn't do to not give them the attention they deserved.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:17 am

Mary had drifted right off. She hadn't realized how tired she actually was until she started to fall asleep. Quidditch, tutoring, and classes had clearly taken a toll on her. So much so she didn't wake up when Amos started. Her body did react though, bacl arching up, and small mew like whimpers leaving her still sleeping body.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 am

Her reactions in her sleep cause a smile to quirk his lips. He kissed and nipped his way down her body, avoiding her pussy and kissing down one leg and up the other. Spreading her legs apart gently, he looked down at her and slid a finger through her slip. She was dripping wet and he wanted to bury his face in her and never come up for air. She smelled so good. He leaned in and his tongue flicked out to tease her clit before swiping through her slit with a bit more pressure.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:06 am

Mary remained asleep through him kissing down her body, light whimpers leaving her through it. When his tongue touched her clit her hands moved to bury into his hair and her eyes opened slowly. "Holy shit." She gasped arcing her hips a bit. Honestly this was the best way for her to wake up, and she had no issues with it.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 am

He chuckled. "Morning, cupcake," he said, kissing her thigh. "Sleep well?" He grinned against her, using one hand to hold her hips down as he licked her again. "Fuck, you're gorgeous." Amos slipped one finger inside her, pumping it in slowly as he sucked gently on her clit. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her senseless but this was more about her than anything else.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:49 am

"Morning." She mumbled out, a groan mixed in. She whimpered lowly and tugged on his hair. He really was too good at this. "Thanks." She responded breathily, mind not really able to process what he was saying.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 am

He groaned as she pulled his hair. He continued his ministrations, smiling against her. She was too cute. He kept working at her until he knew she had to be right up close to the edge. "Cum for me, babe." He sucked harder at her clit and crooked his fingers, pressing against the rough patch.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:19 am

Mary whimpered loudly and arched her back as the bubble in her gut exploded. Her hands tugged on his hair as she rode out her orgasm. Once she was finished she settled back into the bed and nuzzled into the pillow. "I have to say, that's a fantastic way to wake up." She mumbled giving him a small smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:32 am

He pressed a kiss to her hip as she settled back on the bed. Crawling back up, he pulled her into his arms and nuzzled his nose into her hair. "I thought you'd like it," he murmured, closing his eyes. He pulled her on top of him so that he could run one hand over her back and let the other rest on her ass. "Did you sleep well? Or should I let you go back to sleep?" he teased, cracking his eyes to look at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:51 am

She hummed as she nuzzled against him. "I really did." She murmured as she traced her fingers over his skin. She squeaked lowly and settled down on top of him, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. "I slept perfectly fine." She mumbled lowly as she brought her hand up and tangled it into his hair. "I sleep better here then in my own bed." She admitted lowly moving to press her lips to his cheek softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 am

He smiled into her neck. "That's good," he murmured, pressing a kiss there. "I slept better with you here too." Which was a bit odd, because other times he'd shared a bed with someone, he'd ended up not being able to sleep. But honestly, with Mary there, he had no trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. He hummed as her hands tangled in his hair. "I honestly love spending time with you, cupcake."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:30 am

She shivered lightly and rested her cheek against the top of his head. Her hands lightly dug deeper into his hair, and rubbed against his scalp. "I'm glad. It would be horribly awkward if I slept fine and you didn't." She mused softly as she kept rubbing his scalp. She smiled smally and sighed. "I enjoy it too. If I could I would spend all of my free time with you." She murmured honestly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

Amos closed his eyes, humming in contentment. Her hands in his hair felt amazing and he didn't want her to stop. "It wouldn't be horribly awkward," he teased, hands running up and down her back. "Just mildly awkward." His eyes drifted closed. "Keep that up, cupcake, and I'm going to fall right back asleep." He forced his eyes open. "If you want to, I have no objection to that." He wanted to say something cheesy about her fitting right in his arms, but held off.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 am

She snorted. "I would have felt so awkward." She admitted as she moved her fingers around his scalp slowly. She could lay here everyday and just run her fingers through his hair. Being wrapped in his arms was becoming one of her most favorite pastimes. "Well I'm not stopping, so just fall asleep." She mused nuzzling her nose into the side of his head. She smiled. "Don't tempt me or you'll never get rid of me."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:04 am

He chuckled. "Well, it's a good thing we both slept well," he murmured. He squeezed her gently. "Thanks for taking me to see the unicorns this morning. That... was amazing," he mumbled. He forced himself to stay awake, even though her fingers were so soothing. "Why would I want to get rid of you?" he asked, fingers trailing up her spine and making little designs on her back. "I want to spend more time with you, and if that involves being here and cuddling, I'm more than okay with that."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:10 am

"It is. I'm glad I don't make it uncomfortable for you." She sighed as she moved her hands around on his scalp some more. She loved his hair and she really just wanted to have her hands buried in it all of the time. "It's no problem. I was planning on taking you with me sometime anyway." She murmured. She shrugged as she relaxed against him completely. She loved his fingers on her skin. "Who knows, but you might." She muttered softly. A smile remained on her face as she nuzzled her face into his neck. "Well I see no issue with either."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 am

He sighed in contentment. "Really, cupcake, I don't want to fall asleep again, so you should probably stop," he mumbled, voice relaxed. "Though I like you playing with it." He continued to trace lazy designs on her back. "Nah, I can't picture myself ever getting tired of you. You're too cute for that." He pressed another kiss to her temple. "So you're going to spend most of your free time here? I'm good with that," he teased, pressing another kiss to her skin.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:25 pm

She pouted lightly and slowly moved her fingers from his scalp. She decided that simply playing with his curls couldn't hurt. She mindlessly twisted a few strands between her fingers. "I really enjoy playing with your hair." She murmured as she nuzzled her nose against the skin of his neck. She smiled a bit wider. "You're cute you know that." She hummed as she lifted her head and pressed her lips to his softly. "I hope you don't, because I plan on staying around for a long time." She admitted before burying her face into his neck again. Part of her wanted to ask what they were, but she wasn't quite sure she wanted to. She laughed. "Probably. I'll take over that chair to study in. I hope you know that." She mumbled, referring to the plush chair in the corner.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 pm

He grinned. "You can play with my hair any time you want," he murmured. "I don't mind. I really like it for that matter." He knew that if she asked him almost anything right now, he'd probably do it for her. "I'm not cute. Handsome, maybe. But definitely not cute," he pouted. He smiled into the kiss, bringing his hand up to cup the back of her head. "I want you around for a long time. I won't let you go unless you want me to." If things continued going this well, he was going to ask her if she wanted to make this official. "I don't use that chair very often so you can claim it for as long as you want, cupcake." He laughed. She really was too cute.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:36 pm

She smiled into his neck and continued to twisted his curls in her fingers lightly. "Good. Cause I don't intend of stopping anytime soon." She mused as she tangled their legs together. She snorted and rolled her eyes. "I think you're cute so deal with it." She stated playfully. She hummed happily against his lips. She couldn't picture not having him around and it scared her a bit. "Good. I don't plan on you going anywhere anytime soon." She whispered as she went back to playing with his curls. "Glad we agree that it's my chair."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 pm

His hands gripped her hips, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You really like my hair, don't you?" he teased, eyes dancing. "Nope, you're cute, I'm handsome." He really hoped that this thing between them was going to go somewhere, because he really didn't want to think about how lonely it would be without her. "Good. Cause for some reason, I'm getting used to your face." He chuckled, rubbing circles into her hips with his thumbs. "It can be your chair for as long as you want. I don't mind, sweetheart."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next