Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Mamos

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TriWizard Mamos Empty TriWizard Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:43 pm

There were no empty seats in the Charms classroom when Amos entered. He spotted Ted's familiar hair leaned in towards Andie and rolled his eyes. Too bad a seat wasn't open with them, but he wasn't particularly feeling like being a third wheel. He found an empty seat near the back of the classroom and say down. The faster the day we over, the sooner they found out who was going to be the champions.

TriWizard Mamos Giphy
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

TriWizard Mamos Empty Re: TriWizard Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:50 pm

Mary had nearly gotten herself lost. She was way too busy trying to help her fellow Beauxbatons find their classes instead of getting to her own. She shuffled in with only two minutes left and looked around the classroom. Of course everyone she knew from her school was partnered up with someone else from their school or some drooling guy. She hummed lowly and looked over to see the cute curly haired boy from the first night. She moved towards his desk and cleared her throat gently. "Hello, it's Amos correct?" She asked softly. "Would you mind if I sit with you?" She tacked on flashing him a smile.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_m05cahBVdr1qafmp4o1_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Amos looked up as someone approached. When he realized it was the girl from the previous night, he wanted to put his head down in shame. He didn't, wishing he had crowded in at Ted and Andie's table. "Not, it's fine, I don't mind." He moved his bag from the table to the floor. He wondered if he could get out of this with his dignity in tact. He doubted it though. He glanced up at her again. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. You know mine though." He wasn't going to mention that he saw her sitting with Andie.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2dpw0di01rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Mary could see how uncomfortable he got when he noticed it was her, and the guilt flushed through her again. She didn't let it show though and smiled at him again when he said she could sit with him. "Thank you." she said lowly as she moved to sit, tucking her dress under her bum, and crossing her legs out of habit. "Oh, how silly of me. I'm Mary. It's a pleasure to meet one of Andie's bestfriends." She greeted softly. She racked her brain to think of something to say not sure if she should apologize now or not. "Is this professor really strict or can I get away with slacking a bit?"

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_inline_nnjsim95GD1t4v8z9_500

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:22 pm

He gave her a smile and shrugged. "Flitwick's got his favorites, and he's harder on them than he is the others." His eyes trailed down her face and over her body. "Andie's nice. She's sweet. And she fancies Ted, and I've been trying to get them to get their heads out of their arses about each other." He rolled his eyes. "But honestly, don't worry about Flitwick. You should be good."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2ggdUrDd1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:29 pm

She pursed her lip and nodded. She was sure she could charm her way on the Professor's good side if she needed. "Well that's good to know. I'll try to remain neutral in the professor's book though." She said simply as she pretended to listen as Flitwick spoke about what they were going to cover this year. "She is nice. Said good things about you. and Ted both. And trust me I caught on to that. Maybe I can help push things along as well." She offered with a low laugh. She sighed softly and chewed on her bottom lip. "So, I kind of wanted to apologize about what happened last night." She started off, tone serious. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. I really didn't and I feel so bad about it." She tacked on glancing over at him.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_n3me449Xj91rflte8o3_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Amos hummed. "That sounds like Andie. Always talking up her friends. She should have been a Hufflepuff with us, but can't go back and change the past." He shrugged, blushing. "It's fine. Honest." He jotted down a few notes that Flitwick was saying. "I'm just a klutz, it's not a big deal." He wanted to melt through the floor. "It's fine though, promise."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2hheyAhi1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:07 pm

She nodded. "I still don't get the separate housing thing, but I'm going to assume the house Andie is in isn't so - nice?" She offered, accent getting a bit thicker as she tried to find the right words. She scribbled the notes quickly, and caught his blush. A small smile crept on her face. "As long as you're sure it's okay. I can be a tad forward sometimes, and it makes people uncomfortable." She mumbled as she nibbled on her lip. "If it makes you feel any better you still looked rather adorable with soup all over your front in my opinion." She offered, leaning on her elbow and smiling at him.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_inline_mpxrzeoACr1qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:30 pm

"It's a way to honor our founders and we exhibit traits that the founders appreciated. Andie's in Slytherin. Known for their ambition, cunning and wit. Hufflepuff is known for our loyalty and hard work." He blushed harder. "I-I... I wasn't... I mean..." He looked down at his notes. "Like I said, I'm just a bit of a klutz. You don't make me un-uncomfortable or anything."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2hkgwina1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:42 pm

She tilted her head. "It makes sense. Though being from a school like mine, where looks and brains play the biggest part in who you are, it's an odd concept." She admitted as she jotted down some noted. "I like the idea of it though." She tacked on. His stutter caught her attention and she looked to him. Her brows raising slightly as he went on. She leaned forward again and let her eyes drift over him. "Are you sure about that, darling?" She hummed lowly. Her eyes sparkled slightly and she smiled at him. "Merlin, you sure are cute." The French rolled off of her tongue efforlessly.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_inline_mpxrvu2wb61qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 pm

He nodded. "Yeah, but not everyone's like Hogwarts and that's a good thing, I think." He smiled at her, but a bit confused about the French words that rolled off her tongue. "Uh, sorry, I don't speak French. What was it that you said just there?" He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he did at the same time. He knew it was probably a mistake to ask but he didn't care.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2dkcQkUd1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:19 pm

"It's not a bad thing. I quite like it here if I'm honest. I would rather go here." She mumbled as she reached up and tucked her hair over her one shoulder. She watched his face contort to confusion and she giggled a bit. She hummed, smiling a bit. "Well, if you must know." She teased shifting so she was just as close as she was a moment ago. "I said, you sure are cute." Her voice was low, and playful as she told him.

TriWizard Mamos 956414crystalgif6

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:42 pm

"We'd have loved to have you at Hogwarts," he said, smiling at her. His face turned even more red. "Are you always this forward with guys you've just met?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound too choked. He didn't think he succeeded. His eyes traveled over her body obviously, but snapped his eyes back up to her face. He could almost hear Andie berating him, telling him that girls didn't appreciate being treated like meat.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2dciiaNt1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm

"Well this is my last year so you have me." She joked. Her eyes sparkled as he turned even more red. For some odd reason she really enjoyed getting this boy next to her all flustered and nervous. She laughed airily. "Not really. Seems as if I'm only this forward with you, darling." She nearly purred as she went back to jotting down notes. She looked back to him and hummed. "You know, normally I'd mind if some guy was gawking at me. Yet I don't mind with you. Quite like it if I'm honest, so look as much as you want."

TriWizard Mamos 438307crystalgif15

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:15 pm

He heard Flitwick dismiss them, and started packing up. He smiled, a tad shyly. "What's your next class?" he asked, changing the subject somewhat. Gaining a bit of confidence, his grin turned cheeky. "If you don't mind, I'll keep doing it a bit more." He stood. "I can show you to your next class if you want." He hoped they had their next class together.

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2bowVZqg1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Mary followed suit of everyone else and gently shoved her books into her bag. She returned his smile, hers more confident than his was. "I have," she paused to look at her schedule, "Defense against the Dark Arts next." She finished off looking to him. She hoped he was in her class. One familiar (and cute) face would be nice to have around. She laughed lowly and stood up, slinging her bag on her shoulder. "I don't mind. Not one bit. Look as much as you want ,darling." She purred lowly as she smoothed her hair a bit. She realized how tall he was and she was so tiny compared to him. "Would you? If it's not too far out of the way that is."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_inline_mntxdmYIZl1qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Amos grinned at her. "Wouldn't you know, I have Defense now too." He watched as Andie pulled Ted out into the hallway. "What I wouldn't get for them to figure their shit out..." he muttered. He put his hand on her back and gently led her out into the hall. "DADA is on the 2nd floor, so it's down two floors. This year, it's a professor by the name of Hamilton, and he likes to challenge people to duels. He's a bit nuts but we all love him."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2be7YjAP1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:55 am

She grinned brightly at him and rocked on the balls of her feet. "Oh good. I have more time to make you blush." She mused, mischief glinting in her eyes. She caught the sight of Andie and Ted as well. She tilted her head. "They do know they make it completely obvious on how they feel, right?" She muttered lowly. She shivered slightly at the feeling of his warm hand on her lower back. "Hey, I said you could look. Not touch." She teased, playfully bumping him with her hip. She scrunched up her nose. "Duel students? He sure sounds insane. I hope he doesn't challenge me. I might embarrass him."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_m94ronz89k1rbd99oo4_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:34 am

He fought down another blush at her words. "You're terrible, you know that right." He shrugged. "They make it obvious to those who are their friends," he clarified. "Or to those who pay attention. Most of Slytherin hates Ted so they pay no attention to Andie when she's with him." He grinned down at her. "If you don't want me to, I won't." He laughed. "It's more to get a judge of our skills, especially if we're working on a difficult spell."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_o0r9ztoKWd1tohubzo1_500
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:59 am

She laughed lowly, and gave him the most innocent look she could. "I think I'm rather lovely. I haven't a clue what you mean." She sighed, giving him a small smile. "But it is really fun making you blush." She tacked on giving him a wink. She nodded. "Regardless, they need to be together. Even I can see Ted is into her, and I haven't even met him yet. I mean the way he looks at her. It's precious." She mumbled fumbling with the ends of hair hanging over her shoulder. She shruged. "I don't mind." She tilted her head. "Well still, I'm rather good at Defense so I still plan on embarrassing him either way."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_inline_mnhfkr0ETj1qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:23 am

"For some reason, I don't believe you," he mused, smiling down at her. She was still gorgeous but he was finally able to relax around her a little bit. "You're definitely cruel..." He chuckled as he led her down the stairs. "Most people don't see it. Which is a good thing. People would lose their shit if they knew Andie and Ted were arse over tea kettle for each other." He hummed, smiling. "Good." He glanced down at her. "Just let me know if I make you uncomfortable." He didn't want to screw this up. "Oh you are, are you?"

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc2hkgwina1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:01 pm

She laughed lightly, shaking her head. "Well of course you wouldn't." She mused as she waved to a group of girls from her school as they passed them. "Yes but I'm the adorable kind of cruel." She said playfully. She nodded, not really getting it. Why did the houses hate each other. "Well it's good no one pays attention because really it's bloody obvious." She mumbled eyeing the small flock of green robes in front to them. She shrugged. "It's going to take loads more to make me uncomfortable, darling." She reassured him. She smiled brightly. "I will. I'm top of my year at school for Defense against the Dark Arts."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:55 pm

He smiled at her, nodding at a friend of his from Ravenclaw as they passed her in the hallway. He shrugged. "It's not because of their houses, though most people hate Slytherins on principle. It's because Andie's a pureblood and Ted's a muggleborn." He sighed. "It really is a good thing." He laughed, tugging her against him slightly to avoid a trick step. "As long as you're sure you're not on comfortable. "I'm third in mine. And Hamilton's a good teacher, I promise. He's basically the living embodiment of 'fight me'."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:03 pm

She tilted her head. What made Slytherin so unlikable? She wanted to ask but found she really didn't care. "So they're purist's then? Like pureblood is the only way to be kind of thing?" She asked lowly. "Because if that's the case then they wouldn't like me too much. I'm a halfblood." She commented, eyes moving to scan over the other people. She squeaked a bit as he moved her. Her stomach fluttering from the contact. "Of course I'm not uncomfortable, darling." She said lowly, giving him a small smile. She huffed out a laugh. "Well this class should be interesting then."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mkv7ekBo631qco907o2_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Amos shrugged. "Yeah. That's Andie's family. Not Andie though. She's not insane like the rest of her family." He snorted. "The only reason Andie's family tolerates me is that I'm a pureblood. They absolutely hate Ted." He shook his head, frustration with Andie's family bubbling in his gut. He grinned down at her. "Defense is always and interesting class." He reluctantly let her go. "C'mon, we're in here."

TriWizard Mamos Tumblr_mc29wchyUb1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next