Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 8 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:47 am

[NEW TOPIC]

Mary stood in the doorway of the library, twisting a strand of hair around her finger. The potions room was being used for another tutoring session and the library was currently filled with first years. She tilted her head in thought a bit. It was sunset which meant it was too chilly to go outside. She was out of ideas. "Well this is bloody annoying." She muttered lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:59 am

Amos looked around the room in shock. "Were we ever that small?" he wondered aloud. He shook his head. "It's too full in here. The Hufflepuff dorms have private rooms. We had more room to spread out. We can study in there if you want," he offered.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 am

She snickered. "I bet you were adorable. Now you're just freakishly tall." She teased bumping him with her hip. She had thought a lot over the last week and it came to the conclusion that she liked Amos enough that she was considering asking him out. She blinked. "You have private rooms?! That's not fair! I have to share my room with 3 other girls." She pouted. "But yeah, that would work. We're not so if anything too hands on."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 am

He rolled his eyes and bumped her back. "I'm not freakishly tall. Ted's taller than me," he defended himself. He chuckled. "Yeah, private rooms. We had the room to spread out, remember? Both Hufflepuff and Slytherin are under ground, remember?" He hummed and put his hand on Mary's back and led her out of the library. "I'm honestly a bit glad that I don't have to share with Ted. He snores. Loudly."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:21 am

"I'm small, so to me you're freakishly tall." She shot back giving him a playful glare. "No. I don't really have any friends in Hufflepuff so I didn't know the rooms were spread out. I knew about Slytherin, but I don't usually go around asking how dorms are set up." She pointed out as she hiked he bag higher on her shoulder. She wilinly went where he was leading her. "Try sharing it with 3 other girls. All I hear about is how dreamy Sirius is or how much they want to shag a certain boy. It annoying." She muttered scrunching up her nose.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:34 am

"Just cause you're short doesn't mean a thing," he laughed. Instinctively, his thumb started rubbing circles in her back. "Well you do now. Everyone has their own room. Each year has their own mini common room that their rooms are off of, and of course the main common room." He shuddered dramatically. "I'm good, thanks. Girls are kinda scary sometimes." They approached the stairs leading down to the dungeons.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:40 am

"I am of average height for a girl my age thank you!" She sniffed crossing her arms over her chest and playfully glaring at him. She pouted again. "Why couldn't I be in Hufflepuff? Having my own room sounds so nice. I love Gryffindor and all but my own room sounds so much better than having my clothes go missing " She groaned. "Kind of!? Yoi should have seen how my roommates reacted when they saw my hickeys for the first time. It was an all out war."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:53 am

He laughed, stopping to drop a kiss on her forehead. "Of course you are. It's why you're so short." He led her down the stairs, navigating the twists and turns in the place. "No offense but you're not really a Hufflepuff. You're a Gryffindor at heart, babe. They're stealing your clothes? That's shitty." He laughed. "A war? Over me? I'm impressed."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:58 am

She grumbled and playfully swatted him away. He was adorable, and she just wanted to push him against the wall and kiss him. "Well I know that. I'm a lion at heart, but you know the hat didn't want to put me into Gryfindor. He insisted I was a Ravenclaw, but I dismissed that idea quickly." She admitted as she reached up and tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. "I was more so because I wouldn't tell them what happened and with who. I didn't want Marlene to open her big mouth and tell the boys before I did. Those boys are annoying and I didn't want my whole next day to be ruined by them being plonkers." She explained looking up at him and reaching up to ruffle his hair.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 am

He laughed, leading her towards the entrance to the common room. "Okay yeah that makes more sense." He smirked down at her. "You're definitely a Gryffindor. Sure, you're a Ravenclaw in the fact that your brain is amazing, but you're definitely a little lion." He stopped at the entrance and tapped the barrels. "After you, my dear." He chuckled as she ruffled his hair. He wouldn't let just anyone do that. There was definitely something special about her and he couldn't place his fingers on what exactly it was.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 am

She raised a brow. "You know I'm not as smart as everyone thinks I am." She admitted. "I'm just slightly better than average when it comes to potions and a few other classes." She shrugged looking up at him. "A lion through and through." She grinned. She narrowed her eyes a bit. "Don't look at ass." She warned playfully as she crouched down and moved through the barrel. She stood up once in and smoothed out her skirt and looked around. Her scarlet robes clashed with each the few yellow ones in the room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 am

"You're still brilliant, babe," he said. He grinned cheekily. "But your ass is so lovely, cupcake." He crawled through after her. "C'mon, cupcake, my room is this way." He put his hands on her back and lead her to a tunnel. One of his friends called out to him and he waved. He navigated the tunnels with ease. "Here we are," he said, opening the door for her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:26 pm

"I try." She shrugged. Which was true. Once the school year got into the swing of things she barely had time to breathe between studying and quidditch. Which got her mind working for a moment. If things did go further for them would she even have time to spend with Amos? She shook that thought from her head as his hand touched her back again. She let him lead the way, already confused with all the twists they had to do. She bumped him with her hip before stepping in and looking around. "Yep totally jealous." She said setting her bag down and looking around a bit more.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:23 pm

He watched her with mild trepidation. He wasn't sure how he was going to react to seeing her in his private space, the place he went to get away from things. But she just... Fit. She fit in his room like no one else ever had. He smiled and plopped down on the bed. "Don't be jealous, cupcake. You're welcome down here any time. I don't mind one bit."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:33 pm

She had to admit she really was jealous. He got a room to himself, while Mary had to find some where quite to study. Her room was constant chaos, and she hated it. She bent down and grabbed the book she needed and peeled off her cloak. "Well I'm still jealous. Having my own room would be a dream come true." She sighed as she shifted over to his bed and sat down across from him. "I appreciate that, but I don't really think I'll be here unless you absolutely want me to." She shrugged as she flipped to the page she needed, setting the book between them.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:52 pm

He watched her. "I'll say it again. You're welcome down here any time. No matter what. If you need someplace to get away from things, my door is always open." He looked down at the book, almost having forgotten that they were there to study. After all, he'd just offered her his sanctuary as a place the get away from things. He hoped she took him up on the offer. "What are we working on today?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:11 pm

She tucked some hair behind her ear and gave him a soft smile. "I appreciate that a lot, sunshine." She muttered leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I'll let you know if I ever want to come by." She reassured him. She sat back in her spot and turned the book so he could see. "Cutting techniques, and I'm going to teach you a trick on how to keep track of your stirs." She explained as she kicked her shoes off and pulled both of her legs up on his bed. "What do you want to go over first?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:38 pm

He smiled at her, attempting not to blush, and looked at the book. "I don't care, really. Whatever you wanna go over. I guarantee I'm confused by all of it." He brought his feet up under him. Merlin, did she fit in his room. He loved it. It only hardened his resolve to ask her out after their study session.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:06 am

Mary brought her hands up and used the hair tie on her wrist to quickly pull her hair up into a messy bun on the top of her head. She started to explain the different cutting techniques slowly. Using her hands to demonstrate. "It's all about the heaviness of your wrist." She explained lowly. She changed one of her extra quills into a knife and handed it to him. "Try the motions sunshine."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:24 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I get cooking. Cooking makes sense to me. But what the hell is the heaviness of my wrist have anything to do with the price of tea in China?" he asked, confused and incredulous. He took the knife, and started going through the motions. "Like this?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:30 am

She looked at him flatly for a moment. Did he not hear anything she had said before that? She sat up and tilted her head, letting out a small sigh. "Because if you cut something too heavy it could crush something that doesn't call to be crushed, and trust me it makes even the smallest of a difference in your potion." She explained placing her hands on her lap. "Yeah, - wait -" she moved next to him on his bed and reached over taking his hand. "More like this." She mumbled moving his hand slowly with hers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:01 am

He gave her a sheepish smile. He was paying attention but this wasn't sinking in. "But why does it make such a big difference?" he asked, still confused. He watched her hands fall on his. "Oh. Okay. But still, why?" He hated being ignorant about things.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:11 am

She shrugged. "I don't know to be honest. I can't give you the scientific reasoning as to why it's so important, but I know it makes a difference." She explained. Her hands moved from on top of his and on to her own lap, but she remained next to him. "I think maybe we should finish this when you actually have something to cut."'she mused as she used her wand to change the quill back. "Okay so you want to know the trick to keeping track of your stirs."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:30 am

He frowned. He'd have to look into why it made such a difference. "Yeah, tell me this wonderful trick, o' mistress of potions," he teased, leaning in and kissed her cheek. "But seriously, tell me this trick. It might save my ass in class."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 am

She narrowed her eyes at him and shoved him lightly. "Don't not mock my greatness!" She warned playfully. The spot he kissed tingled a bit and she did her best not to blush. For some reason today she was feeling her feelings towards him more. "Okay take a bit of chalk and mark a spot center to where you're standing. Each time the spoon handle passes it you count it as one." She explained reaching in her bag and handing him the piece of chalk she took from Slughorn.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next