Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 15 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:36 am

She hadn't expected to have this happen for another week or so. The mare wasn't supposed to give birth until then. Yet the letter Dumbledore sent said otherwise. She didnt even bother asking Amos if she could wear the sweater she tossed on, but he never protested so she figured he didn't care. Her hair was in a mess on the top of her head, but her smile was bright. "Chastity gave birth last night!" She explained again as they reached the entrance hall. "My unicorn, well not really mine, but she's the only one who lets me pet her and such." She rambled grabbing his hand and tugging him with her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:47 am

He blinked, still half asleep, and rubbed his eyes. "You have a unicorn?" he queried. He was still in awe over how she looked in his clothes and how easily she was able to pull off the look. "And I get its a momentous occasion, but cupcake, it's like 7 in the morning on a Sunday. We should be sleeping. Or in bed at the very least." He covered his mouth to hide a yawn.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:38 am

She laughed silently at how tired he looked. "But you don't get it. The sun is barely up, which means they'll still be in the field. If it were any later I would have to trek through the woods and quite honestly the bruises you left are sore and I'm not up for that." She rambled lowly as they reached the grounds and she pulled him along with her. "We can go to the kitchens and get coffe when we're done. How does that sound?" She suggested a the wind blew a bit sending a chill over her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:56 am

He kept his eyes closed for as long as he could while he walked. He trusted her to lead him without letting him fall. "Yeah, not sorry about that," he hummed. "So. Unicorns." He hoped to keep her talking as it would help keep him awake. "Coffee sounds like something that should have happened ten minutes ago, not after a trip out onto the grounds." He cracked an eye open and draped his arm over her shoulders.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:40 pm

She couldn't hold the laugh back anymore. "Are you trying to sleep while you're walking?" She giggled shaking her head. "You're so cute." She mumbled. "You shouldn't be. I'm not complaining about them." She shrugged. A smile took over her face. "Yeah so, Chastiy is about 3 years old. This is her first foal. Dumbledore asked me to watch her and make sure she was doing okay. She took a liking to me right away, so I've been sneaking out at night to check on her." She explained as he lead him past the whomping willow, and towards the little open field. "Oh hush you big baby." She teased as she looked around, eyes landing on her and her foal by the tree line. "Merlin look how cute."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Amos blushed and cracked one eye. "Maybe. I'm tired, and we should be in bed, cuddling. Or fucking. But definitely in bed, preferably naked." He hummed, listening to her. "She sounds sweet." He leaned his head on her shoulder as they walked, eyes closed again. When she stopped, he looked up. "That is adorable." Really, the foal was struggling to stand up and he smiled slightly. "Chastity is looking a bit tired."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:28 pm

She giggled. "I promise we won't be too long. I just want to make sure they're both healthy and congratulate Chastity. Then we can get coffee go back to your room, and sleep naked." She suggested. She merely smiled as he leaned on her shoulder. Chastity must've heard them cause she looked up and shuffled to help nudge the goal towards them gently. "Wait here for a moment." She said as she let go of his hand and quickly walked across the field to meet them both.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:00 pm

He hummed. "Good. I hope they're both okay." His eyes opened and smiled. "The foal is really cute." He pouted as she pulled away. He stuffed his hand in his pockets and watched her move towards the unicorn. He was freaking smitten with this girl and he didn't ever not want her in his life. "I'm waiting, don't worry."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Mary ran her hands over Chastity's mane and smiled. "Oh shut up." She laughed shooting Amos a playfully look. She mumbled a few soothing words to Chastity and gave her a smile. "Come on girl. I want you to meet a friend of mine. I'll help your baby." She mumbled lowly. She carefully helped the foal and Chastity over towards Amos and they stopped a few feet away. "C'mere sunshine. She'll let you pet her if I'm here." She urged softly as she stood beside the foal and ran her hands over his back.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

He chuckled, walking slowly up to her. Mary was so cute. He held out his hand for Charity to sniff. "Hi, girl," he said softly. "I'm Amos." Slowly, he reached up and petted the unicorn's silver nose, in awe of the fact that he was touching a freaking unicorn. He grinned ecstatically at Mary. Never in a million years did he think he'd get to pet a unicorn.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:57 pm

Mary watched carefully to make sure Chastity wasn't going to freak out. To her surprise Chastity seemed to take to Amos. She could tell by the way the mare nuzzled her nose into his hand. "See she likes you." Mary grinned as she felt her pant leg being tugged on. She looked down and laughed. "No sweetie, not my jeans." She mused gently as she leaned down and gently nudge his nose away. She looked back up. "You look so adorable right now, sunshine." She giggled as she stood back up.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:10 pm

He grinned. "I wasn't expecting this," he murmured. "And that foal is adorable too." He continued to pet Chastity's nose. He chuckled. "Your foal seems hungry, sweetheart." He looked back at her. "You're pretty adorable too, with that foal eating your clothes."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:14 am

She smiled as she watched him. She liked seeing him so happy. "Worth getting out of bed?" She asked as she shifted to sit on the ground with the foal. "He is. I've got to come up with a name for him." She muttered running her fingers lightly over the animals back. "I look a mess, but thanks." She mumbled dropping her gaze to the foal to hide the slight pink tint on her cheeks.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 am

"Almost as much as seeing you in my clothes," he teased. He watched her, smiling, only looking away when Chastity huffed and pushed her nose against his hand. "You're pushy, sweetheart." His voice was laughing though. "You aren't a mess, cupcake. You look gorgeous." Mary with the foal in her lap was really too cute a sight and he wished he had a camera.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:04 am

"Such a flirt." She mumbled smiling. He really was too sweet to her. Part of her wondered what she did to deserve him. He was good looking, charming, good in bed, funny. She felt comfortable around him. It was all just as mixture that was making her fall for him quick. "Whatever you say, sunshine." She muttered as she continued to pet the foal. She sat there for a few minutes before the foal got up and stumbled over to Chastity. Mary stood and moved beside Amos. "We should probably leave them so she can take him back into the woods and nurse him." She said softly as she patted Chastity.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:17 am

Amos stepped away slowly, unsure of how Chastity would react. "Probably, yeah." He put an arm around her waist and leaned his head against hers, yawning. "Can we go back to bed now? Preferably naked where I can go down on you?" he murmured quietly in her ear. "As a thank you for showing this to me."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am

Chastity snuffled a bit and nudged her face against Mary before she turned and started to leave with her foal in tow. Mary watched, giggling lightly at how Amos was still tired. She leaned into him and sighed lowly. Her brows rasied. "I'm not going to say no to that, but you should probably sleep a bit more before you do that." She laughed lowly as she wrapped her hands around his waist and leaned her head against his chest. "You don't have to thank me for anything. I just like you being with me. That's thanks enough." She mumbled softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:01 am

He kissed the top of her head. "But going down on you is much more fun than sleeping," he said, laughing. He rubbed circles into her hip. "I have a lot to thank you for. And not just the unicorns. That's only part of it." He looked down at her. "You mean a lot to me and I want to thank you for not running away."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:15 am

She looked up at him, head tiled. "Not running away?" She asked softly. She didn't know what he meant until she remembered the little incident in the alleyway the day before. She sighed softly San reached up, cupping his face. "Oh sunshine. I would never do that. You're too good to run away from. Anyone who runs away form someone who's as great as you is insane. You're handsome, funny, sweet, good in bed, smart - even though you'll disagree you are,- you're funny. I'm not going to runaway. I'll be here as long as you want me to." She said honestly, voice soft.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:44 am

That was only part of it, but he wasn't going to say that. He was terrified that she wasn't always going to think those things about him. "Most people do," he mumbled. He stopped and cupped her face, pulling her in for a soft kiss. He used one hand to pull her closer and hummed into the kiss. She was too sweet. Something he couldn't identify bubbled in his chest. "Thank you," he murmured. "I'll be here as long as you want me to be too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:33 pm

She hummed. "Well I'm not most people." She mumbled lowly as she wrapped her arms around his waist a bit tighter. She sighed softly against his lips, fingers curling into the skin of his neck lightly. She enjoyed kissing him, and she never wanted to go a day without doing so. "It's just the truth." She whispered barely above a whisper. She smiled. "Well get used to me cause I don't plan on you going anywhere." She admitted as she shifted back a bit and took his hand. "Come on, sunshine. Let's get you back to bed."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 pm

He hid a yawn. "Yeah, let's get back to bed. I still want to go down on you when we get there." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "But I'm good with waiting until we wake up." He pulled her in closer, squeezing her hand. "You have anything you want to do today? Or are we going to just laze around my room?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:18 pm

She laughed lowly and shook her head. "You and your odd obsession with wanting to go down on me today." She teased as she wrapped her arms around his one arm and nuzzled her face into it as they walked. She sighed. "I've got an essay for Defense I've got to revise. As long as you don't mind we can just laze around for a bit and I'll finish that. Then see if we feel like doing anything." She suggested.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 pm

"It's not an obsession. I've mentioned it like twice," he grumbled. "I'm okay with you working on your essay. I don't mind." He smiled down at her. "I don't care if we laze around or do something else." He kissed the top of her head again. They reached the Hufflepuff entrance and he tapped out the password. "There you go, love."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:53 pm

"Youre just a bit obsessed." She teased lightly, running her fingers up and down his sleeve clad forearm. "Okay good. Like I said I've only got revise. It shouldn't take me too long." She hummed, smiling up at him. "We'll see what we feel like doing." She shrugged. She smiled at him and crawled into the common room, before moving down the tunnel and into his room. She wasted no time tugging her clothes off and snuggling into his bed under the covers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next