Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 18 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm

He grinned, dropping his hand to her hip and squeezed. "I'm rugged, you're cute. That's how it goes." He dropped a kiss to the top of her head as they reached the potions classroom. "You're the cute one. But I like you a lot too." Her words just strengthened his resolve to make this thing between them official. "That's pretty much going to be my speech as best man. Because I've been telling him for years that he needs to ask her out. Swear those two are like made for each other." He glanced down at her. "You tired?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 pm

She chuckled lowly and leaned into him as his hand moved to her hip. "We can pretend that's how it works if you want." She mumbled with a small smile. She shifted towards a desk and dropped her bag on the floor. She moved across the room to gather the supplies. "Well I'm glad we're on the same page." She offer as she began setting everything up. "Well we can't have the same speech! You'll just have to brighten yours up." She joked as she began the potion. "Just a bit."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 pm

He settled in next to the cauldron, smiling at her. "We both know that's how it works, stop fooling yourself cupcake." He watched her for a moment. "Do you need me to do anything for this or can I just admire you as you work?" He chuckled. "I'll make my speech a bit longer about how he owes me for telling him for so many years." He hummed. "Long day, huh? Excited for the game on Saturday?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:22 pm

"You're the only one fooling ones self here, cutie." She teased as she added in some lilac oil into the potion. She shook her head as she cut up some of the ingredients. "No. I'll be fine alone. You can just watch me." She smiled as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "Though I will tell Slughorn you helped to get some extra credit so pay attention." She tacked on. "I can't wait to see that wedding." She mused as she dropped some more ingredients in and stirred it counter clockwise a few times, before going to the next step. "I'm so ready. I've been running my self raggid for the last two weeks." She sighed as she shook her head. "And don't think I'm going to go easy on you just because you're my boyfriend." She warned, pausing. Her face went bright red and she was sure her heart was in her stomach. Fuck. No. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "I - shit. I didn't mean that." She stuttered out trying to back pedal. She was so mad at herself in this moment.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:30 pm

"Slughorn probably doesn't even count those, you know?" He said, swinging his legs. The minute she spoke, a giant grin snuck across this face. "And don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're my girlfriend." He bit back a frown as she started back peddling. "I mean, if you want to be my girlfriend, I'd be happy with that. I like you, Mare." He hopped off the table and moved to stand in front of her. "I like you a hell of a lot."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:35 pm

She was going to hyperventilate. She could feel it coming on. Her chest was tight and she was a moron. That was until he spoke. She could breathe again. "What?" She squeaked out still not completely calm from her little slip up. She blinked. "I - you do?" She asked, cheeks going pink again. She looked to the floor and fumbled with her hands, smiling a bit. "I like you too. Loads actually." She mumbled biting her lip. She willed herself to look up. "I do want you to be my botfriend you know? Just as much as I'd like to be your girlfriend." She admitted softly, giving him a small smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:54 pm

He grinned. "Oh good, I can introduce you as my girlfriend. Or rather introduce myself as your boyfriend." He looked down at her, and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Let's get this potion made, and we can go back to my room and do whatever you want." He couldn't keep the goofy grin off his face. She was so perfect. And it didn't scare him as much as it should have, being basically in love with her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:00 pm

She listened to him and a large smile broke out over her face. "It's more than good." She mumbled, giggling against his lips. "It's fantastic. Really fantastic." She tacked on pushing herself up to kiss him again. She nodded as she shifted back to face the cauldron, working on the last few steps to finish the potion. "I'm thinking some serious cuddling is in order. You know - since we're kind of official now." She decided out loud. Mary was so incredibly happy. Her mind was prodding at him to tell him about the soulmate thing, but she didn't want to ruin such a good moment. Right now she just wanted to bask in the fact she was actually his girlfriend now.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 pm

He grinned, hooking his chin over her shoulder to watch as she finished the potion. "I'm in agreement with the cuddling thing. And maybe more than cuddling if you're up for it." He pressed a kiss to her neck, smiling against her skin. She was his girlfriend and he could jump over the moon with how happy he was. "Merlin, you make me so happy," he mumbled against her skin. "Just let me know when the potion is done." He continued to kiss the skin of her neck.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 am

She smiled smally as she put the last few ingridents in and stirred it. She shivered slightly at his warm lips on her neck and leaned back against him. "I might be up for it." She mumbled, grabbing a vial and filling it with as much as Andie would need to stay calm through the game. She even filled an extra incase it started to wear off too early. Her head tilted a bit to give him better access. "You make me happy too. Extremely happy." She murmured brefore she turned, wrapping her arms around his torso and pulling him into her. She reached up, hooking a hand at the base of his skull and pulled his lips to hers. "Let's go back to your room." She whispered before kissing him again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 am

He grinned and watched as she worked. "I definitely just want to hold you close. You're mine for the evening. And for as long as you want me." The 'I'm yours' he was trying to imply came through in his voice. He smiled, tugging at her bottom lip gently with his teeth. "Yeah, my room is an excellent idea. Where do we need to put that for Andie?" he asked, motioning to the vial. "Because once we get to my room, I promise you won't want to think of Andie."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:14 am

She hummed. "And you're mine for as long as you'll have me." She murmured. Really she was so happy that she was finally able to el people he was her boyfriend. She couldn't wait to tell Andie about it. Hell she was even excited to tell the boys. Not that they would be happy, but she wouldn't let them bring down her happiness over this. "I'm just going to give it to her with the jersey." She whispered, pressing herself against him more. A small smirk formed on her face. "And I promise all I'll be thinking about is you once we get back to your room.. Sir." She purred.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:08 am

He grinned down at her, eyes dancing in joy. "I'm not giving you up if I can help it," he murmured, pressing a sweet, soft kiss to her lips. Ted was going to give him such crap, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He hummed, making note to grab Ted's practice jersey after their last practice. He groaned, his hands on her hips tightening. "Shit, Mare. You like torturing me, don't you?" he asked, pulling her flush against him. "C'mon. Let's go back to my room."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18