Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 17 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:24 pm

She laughed lowly. "If I haven't made that clear." She teased back as she moved to another bit of hair and played with it. She grunted. "I'm calling you cute and there isn't a thing you can do about it." She sniffed lightly. She lightly tugged on his hair as a playful gesture. "You've been used to my face you knob." She giggled rolling her eyes. She hummed lowly and closed her eyes. "Think Dumbles will let me take it home with me?" She joked lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:37 pm

He chuckled. "I dunno, it could be a little clearer." He tugged gently on her hair, laughing. He started running his fingers through it, smiling. "Nope. Handsome. You're cute. I'm handsome. Though Ted says I look like a troll. He's wrong. He's the troll." He chuckled. "What makes you say that?" he asked, eyebrow raised. He chuckled and looked over at the chair. "He might, given how much he adores you." He paused. "Have you ever looked into that wand thing that happened the other day?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:52 pm

She went to speak but sequeaked instead when he tugged on her hair. "Hey! Watch the hair!" She whined playfully pulling her hand from his hair to poke his nose. She smiled and went back to playing with his curls. "I mean you're kind of a troll. A cutie most of the time but a troll when you're being a grump." She teased kissing his chin. "You wouldn't keep coming back if you weren't used to it by now." She laughed lowly. "I'll have to ask him." She mused. She sighed a bit and shook her head. "Nothing yet. Andie and I can't find a damn thing. Thinking about going with her Monday after classes to see Dumbledore and asking him."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:21 pm

He chuckled and tugged her hair again, still gently. "You're so cute," he laughed. He nipped at her finger playfully. "Oi, both you and Ted against me." He pouted at her. "I'm not a troll nor a grump." His pout was firmly in place. "Nah, I could still be getting used to your face," he said, smiling at her. "You should if you like it that much." He hummed, frowning. "That's strange that the library wouldn't have something on wand sharing... Let me know what Dumbledore says, yeah?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:58 am

She huffed and playfully swatted his hand away. "Am not cute." She grumbled lowly a small smile on her face. She laughed lowly and pushed herself up to hover her face over his. "Okay you're not a troll." She mumbled, leaning down to kiss him. "But you are kind of a grump." She tacked on teasingly. She snorted and rolled her eyes before burying her face back into his neck. She sighed. "Yeah Andie and I spent hours in it the other day. Even went into restricted. Nothing at all." She mumbled, "But as soon as I find out I'll let you know."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:33 am

He grinned, tangling his hand in her hair. "You are so cute," he said. He smiled up at her softly. She really was too cute for his health. "I'll accept not a troll but a grump." Amos hummed, pressing another kiss to her temple. His hands moved from her hips to her back, holding her tightly. He knew they would have to get out of bed soon, but he really didn't want to let her go. "That's strange that even the restricted section didn't have anything on it."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:58 am

[NEW TOPIC]

The library was completely empty, which left Mary's mind to wander. The charms essay infront of her wasn't getting anything done because the whole soulmate thing was weighing heavy on her. She had told Amos to meet her in the libabry earlier that day so she could get him to help her brew a potion for Andie. She sighed heavily and moved her glasses from her eyes to rub them.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:13 am

Amos came through the library, only seeing Mary tucked near the back. He smiled and walked over to her, dropping his bag next to her. "Hey." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and sat next to her. "Have I mentioned I really like those glasses on you?" he asked, voice quiet. "What fresh hell do you have for me today?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:18 am

She jumped a bit when his bag hit the floor, and she looked up at him. Her stomach twisted and she gave him a soft smile. "Hi." She muttered, cheeks tinting pink from his small gesture. She looked to her half finished essay. "You have not. That I can remember at lease." She mumbled as she grabbed a book from her bag. "Today's an easy day. I've got to brew a calming potion for Andie so I figured you could go over the steps while I finish my essay. Then we can head to potions room to brew it." She explained as she shifted in her seat a bit.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:31 am

He grinned at her cheekily, examining her face. "Everything okay, cupcake? You seem a bit stressed today." He kissed her temple. "Well you do look amazing in those glasses and if I could, I'd already have you back in my room." He grinned down at her. "Oh an easy day, sure, sure. What Charms lesson are you guys on? Maybe I can help a bit." He pulled the potions book towards him, looking at the potion. "Why does she need a calming potion?" The only thing he could think of was that Ted had mentioned she had a fear of heights...
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:52 am

She sighed and nodded. "Yeah. I just didn't sleep well last night so I'm not really up to doing any school work." She mumbled as she shifted her chair against his and leaned into his side. She laughed lowly. "Calm yourself." She teased lowly. She shrugged and glared down at her paper. "It's not due until next week so I should be fine with it. If I need help though I'll let you know." Her mind was still reeling. How was she going to tell him? It was going to be so awkward. "Hm? Oh she wants to see Ted play and with he fear of heights prevents that." She explained.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:00 am

He draped an arm around her shoulders and smiled down at her. "Just let me know if you need help in charms, okay?" He hummed. Ted was going to be freaking ecstatic when he noticed Andie in the stands. "Let me guess, we need to keep quiet because she's planning on surprising him? That's cute. He's going to be over the moon. He really wants her to come watch a match so he can show off."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:22 am

She nuzzled in closer to him and buried her face into the crook of his neck. She sighed deeply, relaxing against him. "I will. Promise." She mumbled softly. The words of the headmaster ran through her head again and she noted how perfectly she fit against him. It made sense to her now. Yet she was worried it wouldn't to him. She laughed lowly. "A total surprise. She wants to support him." She explained lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:43 am

He paused. "And if you wanna talk about what's bugging you... You can, you know." He reached up and ran a hand through her hair. "Tell me about the potion and where I can find it, so I can start reading up on it." He enjoyed her being so close and fitting against him like she was made for him. "I won't tell him. He's definitely going to be surprised though. And... If she wants, I can probably sneak his practice jersey for her to wear to the game."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:33 pm

Mary cursed in her head. She really wasn't sure wether or not that she should tell him already. She would wait it out, she decided. "I'm fine really. Just tired." She mumbled as she nuzzled her nose against the skin of his neck. "Just a simple calming potion. You can find it on page 256 in your book." She explained as she made no effort to move. "Could you? That would be fantastic. She'd be so happy to have it." She grinned as she kept her face in the crook of his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:01 pm

He pressed a kiss to the side of her head. "As long as you're sure, darling. I'm here if you need to talk." Using one hand, he opened his text book and opened it to page 256. He tilted it up with one hand and started reading. He glanced down at her. "I can do that. I'll even wash if for her so it's not terrible and smelly. I mean, I know she's basically in love with him but she can't be that in love with him."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:51 pm

She hummed lowly and moved her head from his neck only for a moment to press a kiss to his lips. "I appreciate that, sunshine. I do." She mumbled softly before going back to burying her face into his neck. She really wished things were more stable and official between them so she could just tell him. She laughed lowly. "She pretty much is, but I think that would be best. To wash it." She mumbled as she moved a hand to draw small circles on his chest. "You know I'll need one of yours for the games you don't play against us." She thought out loud.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Amos smiled into the kiss. "It's not a problem, cupcake. I'm here if you ever want to talk." He continued to look at the potion and hummed. It was complicated, but he knew that Mary was going to be handling most of it, since it was for Andie. And if Mary were in her right mind, she wouldn't let him anywhere near it. "Don't worry, I'll let you have my practice jersey for my next game," he promised, grinning cheekily. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll wash it. Would hate for her to be horrified at the smell of Ted after practice."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:47 pm

"I know you are, and I appreciate it." She mumbled softly as she buried her face deeper into his neck. She enjoyed the way he smelled. It almost calmed her, and made her forget about what she heard the day before. She sighed softly and sat up shoving her unfinished essay in her bag. "Let's just go get this potion over with and cuddle." She offers as she looked to him. She smiled. "Good. James will probably yell at me but screw him. I'm allowed to support .. who ever I want." She ranted, nearly calling him her boyfriend. "I'm sure she'll appreciate it."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:10 pm

He dropped a kiss on the top of her head. "Let's go. And you can tell me what you want me to do, to help with the potion." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you want to support me. I'll support you when we aren't playing each other too." He shifted her from his lap and stood. "Let's go make a potion that might actually help Andie and Ted get their act together."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:46 am

She hummed, not really ready to move and smiled softly. "Okay. Sounds good to me." She murmured as she looked up at him. "Have I told you how wonderful you are?" She questioned randomly as she pressed her lips to his cheek. She smoother down her skirt as she stood. "I'd hope so, or it would just be down right disappointing if I was the only one supporting the other in this -" she stopped not really sure what to call it, and decided to just leave it alone. "Oh Merlin. I hope so. I would really hate to have to kill your best friend for hurting mine." She laughed lowly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:56 am

He grinned down at her. "You've mentioned it a few times but you could say it a few more times," he teased. He linked their hands and smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Nah, you aren't the only one. I like you too much for that." He squeezed and gathered his bag. "I'd hate to have to kill yours for shattering my best friend's heart. I don't think she realizes that she holds his heart in her hand." He tugged her gently out of the library and into the hall. "Though I'd be willing to bet he holds hers too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:18 pm

She laughed lowly. "So cute." She muttered softly as she watched him for a moment. Merlin was he handsome. The word soulmate raced through her mind causing her to look down. She smiled softly. "I'm glad." She said softy. She snorted. "She won't do that. We both know it." She mumbled shakin her head. "But you're right. She's pretty much already in love with him."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:27 pm

He pouted. "I am not cute. I am handsome. Rugged even." He smiled down at her. "What's on your mind, cupcake? Look like you're thinking some pretty heavy thoughts there." He hummed, knowing she was right. "Neither will he. He cares too much for her to be callous or careless with her heart. Honestly, I'm just waiting for him to track me down and to tell me that I'm going to be the best man. He's pretty much in love with her too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:10 pm

"Sooo ruggid." She stated mockingly, giving him and innocent smile. She bumped him with her hip. He really was too cute, and all she wanted to do was kiss that pout off of his mouth. Now it made sense to her. The way she felt with him was unlike anything she's ever felt. "Not much. Just about how cute you are and how much I like you." She shrugged as she started walking pulling him lightly behind her. "I can't wait for that. I already have my speech as maid of honor planned out. It's simply going to be 'I told you so.' " she joked as she slowed down and fell into step with him. She sighed softly and reached up with her free hand to rub her eyes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next