Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern AU Tedromeda

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Modern AU Tedromeda - Page 4 Empty Re: Modern AU Tedromeda

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Smiling info the kiss, she tightened her arm around him. "Well as long as Mary's there... Are you sure she and Amos won't spend most of their time together though?" She kissed him back, leaning into him. "I'm excited—" and scared "—to meet your family."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:29 pm

Ted chuckled and kept his grip on her as they stopped at the black bear exhibit. "She'll be there. She can't say no to Amos, and I'm sure. Our families are really close. Moms are best friends, so we always spend holidays together." He explained as he watched the bear flop around the grass with a ball. "I'm excited for you to meet them. My mom and Amos' mom are great. I'm sure they'll poke fun at our friends." He smiled looking down at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:35 pm

She hummed her understanding. "You've told me a bit about Sasha and... What's your parents names? I know we have a while but I'd still like to learn their names now." She laughed. "Anyone who pokes fun at Mary and Amos are good in my book." She was still terrified of meeting his parents.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:44 pm

He smiled. "Well my moms name is Rebecca. She liked being called Bec though. And my fathers name is Jon. I usually call him J." He explained lightly. He pursed his lip and thought for a moment. "My mom is very much a motherly type. She cooks. She cleans. Pretty sure she would do my laundry forever if she could." He chuckled. "My dad own his own construction business." He finished off. He looked down at her and chuckled. "Well we're going to have fun over break watching those two turn into a blushing mess."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:25 pm

She hummed, nodding. "Bec and Jon. Easy enough to remember." She listened to him, watching the bear roll around in the grass. "I like your mom already." She laughed. "We always have fun with that."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:34 pm

He nodded and rubbed his hand up and down her arm. "Super easy. Typical mom and dad names." He laughed looking back to the bear. He grinned and shifted to stand behind her. His arms wrapped around her loosely. "She's going to love you." He reassured her. "Oh no doubt. We'll just have more people to poke fun at them with." He chuckled.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Andie leaned back against him, snuggling into his warmth. She laughed. "Cygnus and Druella is what I grew up with for parental names. Honestly, I'm lucky I can shorten Andromeda to Andie." She rested her head right above his heart. It was amazing to her, that I such a short time, she could already see her and Ted together forever. She loved him in a way she'd never felt before. "As long as you're sure..." She giggled. "If they're half as bad as us, I'm sure I'll love them."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 am

He fake gagged. "Really? Not to be a dick but what kind of names are those? At least Andromeda is pretty." He commented as his hands found hers and laced fingers. His mind wandered a bit. He was certain that this was the girl he was going to marry. That in a few weeks time his parents were going to meet her for the first time and love her almost as much as he did. "I'm positive. You make me extremely happy and that's all they want." He murmured resting his chin on the top of her head. "They're going to be so much worse and I can't wait." He all but giggled.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:11 am

Andie laughed, loud enough to gain the attention of the people around them. She squeezed his hand, smiling. Mimicking her mother, she said, "We are of the most noble and ancient house of Black, and our names reflect that fact." She rolled her eyes at the ridiculousness of her mother. "I was always told that we were named after star systems." She watched the bears, feeling safe and protected by his arms around her. The only shitty part about the whole situation was how her parents were going to react to Ted. She was going to have to make a choice, and she already knew what that choice would be. She smiled as his chin rested on the top of her head. "You make me extremely happy too, babe." She definitely giggled as she thought about how Bec and Sasha were going to help them tease Amos and Mary.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:21 am

He couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Nobel my ass." He muttered as he fumbled with her fingers. "Despite the fact I already don't like your parents I have to give them credit for making you. That's about it though." He admitted as he watched the bear roll around again. He just hoped that whatever was tossed at them they could make it through. He was sure they could, he just never wanted to loose her. "I'm glad I do. That's all I want. To make you happy." He whispered as he stepped from her still holding one hand. "Come on, let's go watch the big cats." He smiled as he led her away from the bear.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:40 am

"I don't like my parents either," she grumped. Standing here, with his arms around her, she was sure that the world could throw anything at them and they could survive it. She looked up at him, and manuvered herself to stand in front of him and used her free hand to pull him in for a kiss. "I don't think you could make me anything but happy. Sure, we're going to argue, we'll both get angry, but ultimately, you make me happy." She nodded. "Panthers first?" she asked.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:59 am

"Well you have me and my family." He reassured her as he kissed the top of her head. He thought she deserved so much more than the family she had. He smiled against her lips and lingered for a moment. He love the way her lips felt. "I'm sure we're going to fight, but I'll never let you go to sleep angry. I'll make sure it's settled. As long as you go to sleep and wake up happy I'll be happy." He said offhandedly. He smiled and nodded. "To the panthers!" He exclaimed following her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:16 pm

"As long as I have you, there's not much I could want for," she said, smiling. "I promise to do the same. If you're angry, I'll make sure we talk through it before we do anything else." She huffed in amusement and lead the way to the big cats. She drug him forward with her this time, smiling at the cats lazing in the sun. "I want one, you know. A cat. Not a panther."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4