Modern AU Mamos

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Modern AU Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:25 pm

virginmarymacdonald:

She tried to look back at him and her brows raised. “I could say the same about you even though I only saw you for a second.” she laughed, humming as he kissed her neck. “I’ve got a bone to pick with you before we head out.” she mumbled holding her wrist up. “You didn’t have to do this.” she said softly, smiling as he pulled her back.

He looked at her innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about," he murmured against her neck. "You liked it, and I wanted to get you something. Someone didn't exactly tell me when her birthday was, so..." He tucked his chin over her shoulder. "So yeah, I kinda did have to do this.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern AU Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:52 pm

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't you give me that innocent look." She stated bumping her but back into him. She shook her head and let her arm drop down to her side and over his hand. "I didn't say anything because it's not a big deal to me. It's not worth spending money on." She sighed tracing her fingers over his. She turned her head slightly and kissed his cheek. "You didn't, but thank you." She mumbled before pulling from him and grabbing her purse.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Amos laughed, letting her play with his hand. He sobered up. "It's a big deal to everyone else because we... care for you and want you to be happy. We want to celebrate the day that such an amazing person came into out lives." He smiled at her as she grabbed her purse. "But honestly, I wanted to get you something besides the flowers." He paused, realizing what he had just confessed to. Shit, shit, shit.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

She smiled and sighed. "Well I'm glad everyone cares about me but it's just another day really." She mumbled as she grabbed her phone as well. Her brows rose and she put her hands on her hip. "Sneaky and a liar." She stated narrowing her eyes a bit. "You know if it wasn't you I'd be annoyed if anyone else lied to me, but since it's you ,and you look like you're about to pass ,out I can't be mad." She mumbled stepping forward and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I loved the flowers. Thank you for those, and the bracelet, and today." She mumbled kissing him again. "But stop spoiling me." She warned playfully.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:13 pm

He breathed out a sigh of relief. "I'm still glad you liked them. I figured it was a safe bet, cause they are your favorites." He wrapped an arm around her waist and laughed. "But spoiling you is so much fun. Especially when you get angry about it." He turned towards the door. "I don't know about you but I'm starving. Food?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:23 pm

She nodded. "Surprised you even remember me telling you that. We weren't exactly sober." She mused as she leaned into him. She grumbled and thwacked him lightly on the chest. "It's not funny! You're not allowed to spoil me anymore after today." She stated wriggling her finger at him. She willingly turned with him, still leaning against him. "I'm always ready for food. Have you not learned that?" She laughed.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:27 pm

"I think I was more sober than you at that point. I'm surprised I remembered it this morning though." He laughed. "It's extremely funny. I mean, look at you now, with that little crease between your eyes. And too bad, I'm still going to spoil you. Dinner's on me tonight." He grinned as they made their way down to the car. "It's just a little family run restaurant. You'll love it there. It's one of my favorite places to eat in town."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

"It's not too hard to be more sober than me most of the time. I know my limit but always go past it." She mused. A grumble left her chest again and she pouted. "You're the absolute worst." She mumbled lightly. Once at the car she opened the door and pushed herself up to kiss him. "Sounds like a nice place. I'm sure it's wonderful." She said softly before climbing into the car and adjusting her skirt.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:44 pm

He chuckled. "I think that describes the four of us," he said, rubbing small circles into her hips. "I know, I'm terrible you like me anyway." He grinned into the kiss. "It's a great place. Food is good, everyone's nice." He watched her, wanting nothing more than to take her back up to her room and screw her senseless.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:03 pm

She laughed. "Yeah it kind of does. I do love my keg stands." She joked. She hummed lowly at his gesture. "Debatable." She teased. "You're lucky I do like you or I'd totally hit you for spoiling me." She laughed, hoping he picked up on the fact she meant she liked him more than he thought. "Well I can't wait to eat there." She smiled. She relaxed into the seat, wanting to text Andie and tell her so bad about today.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:38 pm

"And I love my rum, so we're all kinda screwed." He grinned down at her. "I think you did just hit me, remember? Not even two seconds ago?" He kissed the top of her head before she slid into the car. He got in the car and started it.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:04 pm

She flipped him off. "I'll hit you again. Don't test me." She warned playfully. She watched him climb into the car and shifted in her seat a bit. She fixed her skirt again and tugged her hands through her naturally wavy hair. Her phone buzzed her her purse and she quickly looked at it. "Oh for fucks sake. I have to answer this or she won't stop." She mumbled before swiping her thumb across her phone. "Hi mom." She sighed rolling her eyes and mouthing kill me to Amos.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Amos grinned at her. "But you won't because I'm adorable," he teased. When she picked up the phone, he reached over and took her free hand, squeezing it. He shook his head but remained silent support.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 pm

She slouched a bit as her mother spoke. Asking her all about how school was and if she was going to church. Of course she wasn't but she wasn't about to tell her mother that. "No mom. I'm not changing my dang major! For the millionth time no. I'm not coming back home to be some - some silly little pre-k teacher just to make you and dad happy." She said clenching her jaw. "You know what. I'm just going to hang up and pretend this conversation never happened. Oh yeah, thanks for wishing me a happy birthday." She sarcasticaclly snapped before hanging up. She shoved her phone back into her purse and squeezed Amos' hand. "That woman. I swear."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Amos had stopped in the parking lot. "She sounds like a bitch," he said. "Don't let her ruin tonight. It's just you and me, and no one else can bug us." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Come on, love." He squeezed her hand back.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 pm

She sighed and fixed her skirt again. "Well she is. She's my mom and I'm supposed to love her but as horrible as this sounds I don't think I can." She frowned fixing her glasses. She looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I wasn't going to, but it just being us does make me feel better." She admitted. Her heart sped up a bit at the pet name. He hadn't called her that before. Babe, sure all of the time.Butterfly? Every now and then, but love? That was new. "Yeah. Let's go eat and then head back to my place:" she smiled before climbing from his car.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Amos bit his cheek to keep from blurting out how he thought her parents were abusive. "You don't have to love her. Hell, you don't even have to like her." He grinned at her and showed her from the car. He knew he hadn't called her love before, but this was his way of trying to indicate how he felt about her. Once in the restaurant, they were shown a table.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:53 pm

She shrugged. "Still. It' kind of makes me feel horrible to say that." She sighed. The moment she stepped into the tiny restaurant she loved it. It was homey, and nearly quite. She sat herself down at the table and plucked up the menu. She was already a feeling a bit anxious over having to talk to their server, but it wasn't as sever as it usually was. "I like it here." She said looking up from the menu. "It's cozy."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 pm

He smiled at her. "Good. I'm glad you like it here." He dropped his hand to her knee and squeezed gently before looking at his menu. The server came up and without looking at the woman, he asked for a coke.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:41 am

She hummed, scanning over the food choices.Mindlessly her one hand moved down under the table and on top of his hand that was on her knee. When the server greeted them she glanced up offering a small smile and ordering just a water.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 am

He glanced at her. Holy shit was she gorgeous. He rubbed circles into her knee absentmindedly as he browsed the menu, already having a good idea of what he wanted. "What're you going to get?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:47 am

She hummed as the feeling of his fingers on her skin sent shivers over her body. "I don't know." She mumbled as she read over another section. "The stuffed shells look good." She commented setting the menu down and looking over at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:55 am

He hummed. "Those are actually really good. I didn't buy them myself, but I stole one of Ted's one time." He smiled at her. "You've had a good time today, yeah?" He just wanted her happy on her birthday. Was that too much to ask for?
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 am

She laughed lightly. "Well I'll be sure to protect my plate then." She teased as she laced her fingers with his, hand still on her knee. She tilted her head a bit and offered him a soft smile. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I have?" She hummed as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:15 am

He grinned. "You might want to. Those things are delicious." He instinctively brought her hand up and kissed her hand. "Just double checking. Would hate for you to have a bad time on your birthday." He smiled softly. "I know I said it already but Christ, you're gorgeous today."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top