Modern AU Tedromeda

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Modern AU Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:16 pm

He raised his brows. "I have no clue what you even mean, but I'll go along with it." He chuckled as his thumb moved slowly over the skin of her knee. His frown remained and he sighed. "It's some people's worlds. One I wish you weren't in." He mumbled knitting his brows. "I just think you deserve better." He shrugged as he turned into the zoo parking lot. He parked and looked at her. "Ready to go steal a goat?" He laughed as he climbed from the car and moved to open her door.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Her hand rested against his, and she admired their hands for a moment. She was tiny compared to him. "It sucks. I admit that. But, I'm used to it. I'm trying to get out of it. I mean, I plan on living on my own means when I'm in grad school and afterwards." She hoped that Ted would be part of her life at that point. She stepped out of the car. "Let's go steal a goat."
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm

He took her hand. "Well you'll have me, and Mary. We'll always be here for you through it all." He smiled as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. He chuckles and led her to the zoo entrance. He paid for the tickets and grabbed a map so they wouldn't get lost. "Okay we'll save the goats for last. What do you want to see first?" He asked bouncing on the heels of his shoes excitedly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:56 pm

She smiled and pulled him in for a proper kiss. "Have I mentioned I love you?" She wrapped an arm around his waist as their walked towards the zoo. "How about the seals? I love seals." She laughed as he bounced around like a small child. "You're so cute," she said, laughingly.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:57 am

He sighed happily against her lips. "You might have, but I like hearing it." He muttered as his arm found its way around her shoulder. "I love you too. So much." He added in. He nodded and grinned at her. "To the seals!" He exclaimed leading her down the side path to the aquatic animals. "I'm not cute. I'm a man!" He whined puffing his chest out.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:58 pm

She rolled her eyes affectionately as they made their way through the zoo. "You can be cute and a man," she said, laughing. "You're also adorable and sexy and hot." She smiled as she leaned against him. They entered the seal habitat and she broke away from him to move swiftly through the crowd of children to get a better look at the animals.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:26 pm

He pouted further and playfully muttered incoherent words under his breath. "I mean sexy and hot are okay, but adorable and cute? No way missy! I'm all man." He grunted playfully. He watched as she weaved through to he small children, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets and smiling. He liked seals and all, but he was enjoying the adorable look his girlfriend currently had more.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:34 am

She smiled, shaking her head. He was adorable, no matter what he said. Once she was at the window, she turned back to face him with a grin on her face. She waved him over. "Come here!" she said, laughing.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:38 am

He chuckled and slowly moved his way through the children mutter light excuse me's and patting one little boys head. He stopped next to his gorgeous girlfriend and watched the seals a bit. "You know, I love it when your eyes light up like they are now." He muttered looking to her and smiling softly.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 am

She giggled, and leaned into him. "Just means I'm comfortable enough with you to share it." Andie watched the seals for a moment, content just to be in Ted's presence. She reached over and laced their fingers together. "What are your favorite animals?" she asked.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 am

A goofy grin took over his face and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "I'm glad you're comfortable." He mumbled before he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. He watched the seals for a moment. "Well I like giraffes." He said simply. "Amos likes to say it's cause I'm freakily tall and goofy looking too." He snorted rolling his eyes.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

She smiled, snuggling in close and wrapping her arm around his waist. His warmth felt amazing through her thin tank top. "Giraffes are definitely cool. Did you know that if a giraffe actually drank a cup of coffee, the coffee would be cold by the time it reached their stomach." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "You learn a lot of useless facts as a bio major." She laughed. "Well you are tall, but I don't think you're goofy looking."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:05 am

He watched the seals chase each other through the water, and smiled. "Really?" He quipped looking down to her. "That's actually pretty cool." He mumbled as he looked back to the tank to see a seal peering at the pair of them through the glass. "I don't think they're useless. I like them." He shrugged as he put his hand up at the glass and watched as the seal opened his mouth to try and eat it. He laughed lowly. "Well I'm glad you don't think I'm goofy looking. He's just jealous cause I'm handsome and he looks like a troll."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 am

She giggled as the seal tried to eat his hand. "They're kinda useless. I'm not going to need that for being a doctor. Except perhaps to entertain kids." She laughed, muffling the sound in his chest. "Don't let Mary hear you say that, or I won't have a boyfriend to come home to." She watched the seals swimming along the glass wall for attention and smiled.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am

He smiled at her giggle and watched as another deal joined the first one. "Well I'm sure you'll have kids to entertain once in a while." He shrugged as he looked down to her and kissed her temple. He snorted and looked back at the seals to see them still staring. "I could take her." He joked puffing out his chest. "Want to go see another animal?" He asked as the seals swam away.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 am

She also hoped for her own kids to entertain one day. With Ted's eyes and her hair. Or his hair and her eyes. "I dunno, babe, she's pretty scrappy in a fight." She nuzzled in close. "Sure. What do you want to go see?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:51 am

Ted found himself lost in thought of how their kids would look. Probably messy curly hair with bright eyes and Cheshire grins like he had. He smiled at the thought. "But I've got the size factor." He laughed as he pursed his lip. "We can go see the big animals. The bears, tigers, and lions are all in one general area." He suggested as he looked down to her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 am

She smiled at the image of Ted with a toddler with messy hair pulled up in a ponytail on his shoulders as they walked around the zoo looking at the animals. "She doesn't fight fair," she said, laughing. "My money's always going to be on her in a fight, sorry babe." She hummed. "Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my?" she teased. "I do want to see the lions and tigers."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:02 am

He pouted. "I can take her!" He whined as he crossed his arms over his chest. "My money is on me, which is the best place to put it!" He mumbled playfully before wrapping his arm back around her shoulder. "Oh my - did you just say that?" He laughed shaking his head. "You're cheesy but it's cute and one of the many reasons why I love you." He mused as he started leading her from the seals to towards the other exhibits.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:13 am

She laughed. "I'll have you know that The Wizard of Oz is a great film and definitely worth quoting whenever you can. But that's a horse of a different color." She hummed as they started walking away. "I love you too." Now that she had started imagining their children she couldn't stop.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:25 am

He looked to her and his brows raised. "Really? You had to drop the horse reference too? Gosh you're such a little nerd." He teased as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers softly. "Ill never get tired of hearing that." He mumbled. His mind was still wandering to a family with Andie, and it reminded him of something he had to ask her. "So what are you doing for the up coming break?" He asked lowly stuffing his free hand into his pocket.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:42 am

She laughed into the kiss. "I wear that title proudly." She shrugged. "I dunno. Probably going to stick around here and get some studying done." It finally clicked in her mind what he was asking without really asking. He was probably going to ask her to come home with him over break.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:50 am

"Well I'm glad I have such a cute dork to call mine." He grinned as they found their way into the large animal portion of the zoo. He listened to her speak and he hummed. "Well," he began, voice slightly nervous. This would be the first girl he's brought home since 11th grade. "I know it's a big step and all and we haven't been together really long, but I kind of - I wanted to see if you wanted to come home with me for break?" He asked, fumbling over his words.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:11 pm

She bit her lip. She wanted nothing more than to say yes. But... There was a lot to consider. Like he said, they hadn't known each other that long. She did want to meet his family though. They had both said that they were in this for the long run... "Yeah," she said, looking up at him. "I'd like to come home with you." She had been dreading spending the break alone.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:30 pm

He dug his hand deeper into his pocket as he watched the gears in her head work. He knew that she was weird about meeting his flaky because of her own, but he hoped that she agreed. He really wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. When she said yes his eyes lit up. "Really?" He grinned as his arm around her shoulder tightened. "That makes me so fucking happy. You have no idea. And it won't be so bad. You'll have Mary. I know Amos was planning on asking her to come." He smiled as he leaned down and kissed her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top