Modern AU Tedromeda

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Modern AU Tedromeda

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 am

He hummed in approval leaning down and peppering soft kisses over her collarbone. He grunted at her nails and narrowed his eyes playfully. "Doubt that." He mumbled as he shifted and looked at the clock. "Hungry? Cause I'm starving."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:29 am

She whimpered slightly at his soft touch. "But it's true." She glanced at the clock. "Oh god yes. I'm starving too." She shifted off his lap. "I hope you can cook because I am absolute shit at it." Baking, she could do. Baking was basically just chemistry. Cooking, not so much.
Andie Black
Admin

View user profile http://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:36 am

"If you think so." He chuckled. He watched her stand and fixed his glasses on his nose before standing too. He slipped an arm around her waist and let his fingers trail up her side a bit. "I can kind of cook. Simple things. Nothing as extavagaint as Mary." He chuckled as he led her into the kitchen. They had gone food shopping a few days ago so Amos and Ted stocked up on food for both them and the girls. "What would you like?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 am

"Mary's cooking is always off the charts," she said, instinctively leaning into him. "I don't think anyone can match it." She shivered as he trailed his hand over her skin. She hummed thoughtfully. "I'm good with whatever. I'm not really craving anything in particular." She opened the fridge and noted her favorite yogurts in there. She smiled. "I'm assuming these are mine?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:08 am

"I know. I don't know how that girl got so good at cooking but I'm almost jealous of her skills." He laughed as he looked around the kitchen a bit more. "Burgers and fries sound good?" He asked as he moved to pull out some hamburger and everything he needed to make them. He glanced down and a blush crept on his cheeks. "Yeah. Figured you're over here enough." He mumbled. "You should see the freezer. We kind of went a bit over board with buying you girls food for when you're over." He admitted.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:03 am

She laughed. "But between the two of us, I'm the baker. Remind me next weekend and I'll make cinnamon rolls." She nodded. "Burger and fries sound good." Andie giggled, and turned to wrap her arms around his middle, burying her face in between his shoulder blades. "You are the best. Really."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 pm

He grinned. "Will do. I can tear me up some cinnamon rolls. I say we get high or drunk and just eat all of them. Also have a movie night. All four of us." He suggested as he moved to the cabinet to grab a skillet. He preheated the stove before he stared mixing the meat and seasoning together. He smiled as she clung to him. "I try, but you should have seen Amos. He was in sheer panic mode trying to figure out what to get for Mary." He laughed.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:24 pm

She hummed against his skin. "Cinnamon rolls are the shit when high." She didn't particularly enjoy being high when she was alone, but with a group of friends, she was okay with it. She had an inkling that she would actually like it with Ted, Mary and Amos. She laughed, nuzzling into him. "That boy is so head over heels for her, it's almost pathetic. First the flowers then this..." she said, giggling. "Nah, you're still the best because you cared enough to get some of my favorite stuff. Have I told you I love you recently?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 am

"They are. I can't remember the last time I got high and just ate cinnamon rolls. High school I think?" He thought out loud as he mushed the hamburger into tiny patties. He smiled as she nuzzled into him. He wouldn't mind cooking with her clinging to him all of the time. "He really is. I'm actually really curious as to what they did today. Like flowers? That's so out of character for him." He mumbled shaking his head as he washed his hands and moved to put the fries on a tray. "Well I'm always thinking about you, and what I can do to make you happy." He admitted before smiling. "You have but I like hearing it too much. I love you too, kitten."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 am

She hummed, drawing little designs on his torso as he spoke. "Mary was the one who first introduced me to the concept, mostly because private boarding school with a bunch of rich idiots who would do anything to protect their reputation barely did anything more than underage drinking." She loved being able to touch him like this. A lazy day in, with minimal clothing, and barely leaving each other's arms was lovely. And much needed. She was still recovering from her weekend at home. "I'll ask Mary later and get back to you on it. She's more likely to give me a straight answer than you are to get on out of Amos." She hummed again, smiling. "You make me happy. You don't need to do much more than exist."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:09 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Andie slipped into the apartment, and moved silently through the house to Ted's room where she deposited her book bag and sat down on the edge of the bed. She flopped back, smiling. The day had never felt so long when she knew she was going to spend the rest of the afternoon at the zoo with her boyfriend.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Ted had just finished his last class and was walking up to his apartment. Today seemed to drag, lecture after lecture. He was exited to be able to take Andie to the zoo and just spend the day with her. He stepped into his apartment and moved into his room. "Jesus Christ you scared me."' He laughed when he saw his girlfriend on his bed. "You look gorgeous as always." He grinned as he stepped forward and leaned down to kiss her. "Are you ready?" He asked taking her hand in his.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:27 pm

She smiled brightly. "You really need to stop leaving the extra key under the door mat, babe," she said, laughing. "You look amazing as always." She nodded. "I'm ready to go when you are." She stood, standing on her tip toes to kiss him again. "Just the two of us. No talking about the mess that is Amos and Mary, yeah?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:32 pm

He grinned sheepishly. "Not exactly all my idea." He laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. He shrugged and fixed his glasses. "Okay great! I figured we could grab some lunch from the cafe at the zoo." He suggested. He smiled against the kiss. "Yeah just the two of us. I'm not really trying to get angry over my best friend being a moron to be honest. So no talk of them." He agreed as he grabbed his keys. "Come on then love." He smiled lacing their fingers together.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:54 pm

She smiled, squeezing his hand. She fell into step with him. "Let's go. I'm excited. I haven't been to the zoo in for ever." She nodded. "Lunch at the cafe there sounds good." She was going to gain so much weight if they kept going out for food all the time.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:00 pm

He grinned, leading her from his apartment. "I am too. I hope they still have the petting zoo there. I always go in it and play with the goats and pigs." He laughed as he took the steps slow. He looked at her as he walked and smile. "You know I love you." He said offhandedly as he squeezed her hand.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:22 pm

"I love the petting zoo! The goats are definitely my favorite. We're definitely going there if they still have it." She looked up at him and nodded. "Of course I know. I love you too." She tilted her head. She loved that he felt the need to remind her.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Ted beamed. "I have a feeling we're going to be in the petting zoo for most of our visit." He joked as he stepped outside of the apartment building and led her to his car. "I just like telling you. You deserve to hear how gorgeous you are, and how much I love you every day." He mumbled as he kissed her before opening the passenger side door for her.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 pm

She laughed, squeezing his hand. "I'm okay with that," she said, smiling. "I love hearing it. I love you. So, so much." She smiled into the kiss. She climbed in the car, excited to go to the zoo with her boyfriend.
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:06 pm

"So am I. Maybe we can sneak out a goat. Claim it as our pet." He laughed. He smiled down at her lovingly. "I know, and I'm happy I have you." He said before he let her hand go and climbed into the drivers side. He started the car and took her hand as he started driving.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 pm

She giggled. "Us with a pet goat. I can see it." One in the car, she smiled over at him. "Let's go steal a goat." She laced their fingers together, using her free hand to put on the radio. "How long has it been since you've been to the zoo?"
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:52 pm

"I can too. We could name him something silly." He chuckled as he ran a thumb across her knuckles. He smiled back at her and looked back to the road. If he could he would just stare at her the whole time but he couldn't. He watched her out of the corner of his eye and pursed his lip. "Right before freshmen year. My mom took my and my brother for like a last full family thing." He thought out loud. "My brother whined the whole time and I'm pretty sure my dad wanted to kill him." He laughed.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:13 pm

"Maybe something out of a Greek Tragedy," she mused. She laughed. "I can't remember the last time my family and I had an outing that wasn't a publicity stunt. I'm a bit jealous of that."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:19 pm

He smiled. "We can name him anything you want." He grinned as he let go of her hand and rested it against the palm of her knee. He frowned a bit as he watched the road. "I'm sorry you had to go through that." He mumbled lowly. "You really deserve better than that." He added in.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:29 pm

She smiled at the warmth of his hand. "Just not Oedipus. That's the one Greek Tragedy I can't stand." She rested her head against the seat rest. "That's just the way the world works, cupcake. It sucks but we can't change the past as much as that sucks."
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top