Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts Empty Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:32 pm

He was never going to get this schedule done. Too many people had too many requests and he didn't know who to screw over. Of course he wanted to fuck over the Slytheins, but he didn't want to deal with the drama. With a heavy sigh he slid the parchment away from him and rubbed his hands over his face.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Andie slipped into the office and sat down. "Tonks? Everything okay?" she asked, mildly concerned. "You look tired..." She looked at the parchment and frowned. The Quidditch stuff didn't make sense to her, not really. But she went to the matches for Reg, Sirius and Mary.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:05 pm

His head snapped up, and he shifted in his seat a bit. Andromeda Black. The girl he wanted more than anything. "I - I'm okay." He muttered out looking back to his paper. He shifted. "A bit." He nodded as he looked at the schedule next to the quidditch plans he had. "Oh - um - what can I help you with?" He asks glancing back up at her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:12 pm

She gave him a shy smile. "I was wondering if you had some free time to go over the prefect's schedule. Also... I'm not on any of the teams, so I can take a bit more of the patrols if you need a break," she offered.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Her smile. Shit she was so cute. He swallowed down the nervous lump in his throat. "Oh yeah, sure." He stuttered out gesturing to the empty chair across from him. "And that would help loads. I didn't realize half the prefects were on the Quidditch teams. It's nerve wracking trying to add up these schedules." He sighed.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:50 pm

She blushed, ducking her head. "I had a vague knowledge of that. But honestly, I'm just doing what I can to help. I don't mind doing a bit extra work if it means that you can actually get some sleep." She pulled the schedules over. "I'm good at timetables. So I can work on these if you want."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:02 pm

He shifted in his seat. "Yeah, I was kind of oblivious to it." He admitted shyly. A slightly shaky hand tugged through his hair and he looked to the desk. "Well that means a lot to me. That you're - uh - looking out for my well being." He stuttered out. Shit. Why did he have to be such a stuttering mess? He watched her and nodded. "I can help. Read you off the quidditch schedules. I need a break from any real work."'

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:17 pm

"That would be great." She took out a fresh piece of parchment and a quill and ink and started penning a timetable. She marked spots for each of the twenty four prefects and her and Ted below it. She glanced up at him and smiled. "It's no problem. I like helping." Especially you, she thought.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:28 pm

He watched her for a moment. He wished he had the guts to ask her out. If he did he would ask her out right now. Yet he was a coward and she was was too pretty for him. Out of his league. "I usually like to help but I've found I have no time for it." He admitted with a bit of frown. "I can't even help my best friend with his studies. That's how busy I am and I feel horrible about it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:55 pm

She pulled the schedules closer to her and began writing down times that the prefects would be free. She hummed as he spoke. She liked spending time with him. "Free time is something hard to come by," she agreed. She glanced up at him. "You shouldn't feel guilty over it. You've taken on a lot of responsibility." She reached over and put her hand over his and squeezed. "Your friend understands, I'm sure."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

He watched her some more and leaned back into the chair. "It was easier to come by two years ago. Now it's like I have none. I barely have a moment to breathe this year." He sighed looking to his lap. "I'm bitching. I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I have, but if I'm not busy I'll probably be getting introuble." He admitted sheepishly. Shit. She was touching him. If Ted thought his cheeks were already red, he was wrong, because right now he was sure he was a tomato. He refused to move at all. So much so he almost forgot to breathe. "I hope." He squeaked. He cleared his throat. "He actually had to get a tutor, so I'm hoping he's not being a dick cause he gets like that when he's uncomfortable with a situation."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:49 pm

She nodded, smiling. "Two years ago we were barely prefects, much less saddled with the Head Boy and Girl duties. And you were only a team member, not the captain." She shook her head. "No, it's fine. I don't mind. I mean, we're working together and we're supposed to be partners in this. If one of us can't bitch about not having any free time..." She blushed and when he didn't react to her touch, she shyly pulled her hand back. "Oh my friend started tutoring today. I hope she likes it. Mostly because I don't want her to get discouraged."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:01 pm

"I know. I almost miss those days, but I'm starting to find out I like being busy. Maybe not this busy, but I like being occupied." He admitted as he scratched the back of his neck. He gave her a small smile. "Well I don't want to unload all of my problems on you, but thanks for being so understanding." He muttered softly looking to his lap. Part of him wanted to reach for her hand again. He wanted to hold it, hold her. "Oh that's cool! I'm sure she'll be good at it. Hopefully she didn't get Amos because if she did she's got her work cut out for her and he might be tutorless.." He chuckled.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 pm

Andie nodded understandingly. "Being busy is definitely a good way to keep your mind off things." She began playing with the end of her ponytail. "It's fine. I honestly don't mind." She really wished that he fancied her too. She refused to admit that Mary was right and that she did fancy him. "I keep telling her she'll be brilliant at it." She giggled. "Wouldn't that be hilarious. I mean, Hogwarts is small, but surely it isn't that small?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:33 pm

"It really is. It keeps my mind off of - things that could get my in trouble." He muttered. Mostly her, but somehow she always slipped her way back into his brain any chance she could. He felt pathetic for wanting someone he couldn't have. He gave her a bright, nervous smile and shifted his game book onto his lap. "Well it could be a possibility. Highly doubtful, but there is still a chance." He chuckled as he scribbled out a line of plays and started a new one on a fresh page. "It would be funny though. Both of our friends coming back to bitch about the other."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:52 pm

She hummed. "There's always things that people get into trouble over, even if we try to stay out of trouble." She blushed at his smile, dipping her head. She giggled. "There's a chance. You've met her, I'm sure. She's on the Gryffindor Quidditch team." She leaned forward, accidentally emphasizing her chest in her sweater vest. "I'll make you a bet. If Mary is tutoring your friend, I'll take all your patrols for a week. If she isn't, you can help me with Transfiguration."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah. That's true. Mine just so happen to be my friends." He said shaking his head. And his crush on the girl in front of him. If he wasn't so scared of her saying no he would have asked her out ten times already. He pursed his lip. "Is it MacDonald? I feel like it's her." He thought out loud. His eyes flickered to her chest and he tugged his eyes away, cheeks going pink. She was going to kill him. He just knew it. "Merlin, making bets. Not very Head girl like." He teased. "But you've got a deal. Prepare to take over my week of patrol." He smirked tugging a hand through his hair.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Her eyes were dancing as he spoke. "Well, I am a Slytherin, after all," she teased. "I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some qualities that didn't jive with me being Head Girl." She picked up the quill and continued working on the schedule. "I think I have a tentative schedule... One Gryffindor and a Slytherin aren't going to be very happy but whatever. You can send them to me if they bitch at you," she said.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:00 am

He chuckled. "Well I suppose we both have some parts of us that clash with our positions." He mused as he tugged a hand through his hair. He watched her as she scribbled more. He struggled to keep his eyes from her chest as she did so. He failed once or twice, which kept his face with a light pink tint to it. He snapped into reality when she spoke and looked down at the schedule. "This works really well. Thank you. This helped me out loads." He smiled as he shifted his play book around. "And if they bitch I'll warn them that I have the power to make them patrol together for the rest of the year. They should shut them up." He chuckled.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 am

The way she leaned forward caused the fabric to pull tight over her shirt. If she was perfectly honest with herself, thoughts of his hands and mouth on her had kept her company on the nights that she was decidedly alone. "Not a problem. It's part of the job description, right?" She giggled. "Plus they're both fifth years. They should know that they're not going to get the times they wanted." She wasn't going to admit it, but she had been given all the crappy hours as a 5th year prefect because of her house.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:13 am

Ted's jaw clenched and he shifted his legs under the table. If he could he would just pull her on his lap, rip her shirt off, and play with her tits until she couldn't handle it anymore. When she spoke he snapped out of it again. He had to stop doing that. "It is yeah." He mumbled trying to remember what they were talking about. "Oh yeah. I had the worst schedule when I was a fifth year. So many late nights after games." He said shuttering.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:31 am

She hummed. "I got the short end of the stick because I didn't have a team to be beholden to. And I avoided the after parties like the plague anyway. So they gave me all the midnight to 2:00 AM patrols." She remembered taking a lot of naps that year. Her eyes danced over his chest and down as far as she could see. Some tiny part of her that wasn't terrified was sure he'd say hell yes, but the rational part of her reminded her that he was out of her league.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 am

"Try doing the 12 to 2 shift when you've just got done partying. It was the worst. I went drunk once. That was fun." He mused as he shook his head. He missed his classes that day, and spent the day being teased by Amos over his admission to liking Andromeda. He blinked and looked to her. He shifted again and looked to his play book again. "So, uh, Callahan needs someone to take his shift this Thursday. He was supposed to patrol with me but got detention. Would -you - ah - would you mind taking it?" He asked, stuttering over his words.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:50 am

Andie laughed, loudly. "I'm somehow not surprised," she said, still laughing. Drinking was something she rarely did in case it got back to her parents what she was doing. She glanced at him before glancing down at her lap where she was wringing her hands. "Yeah, I can patrol with you Thursday," she mumbled. Spending time with her crush was going to be hell on earth when all she wanted to do was push him back against the wall and have her way with him. "In fact, I'd love to."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:57 am

"It was awful. Plus I had Amos bugging me all day the next day when all I wanted to do was sleep." He mumbled shaking his head. He really hoped she said yes. He wanted to spend as much time with her as he could get. A smile took over his face. "Really? That's fantastic." He sounded more excited than he probably should have. His face flushed bright pink and he fidgeted in his chair. "I - I'm glad it's you that's - that's going to be patrolling with me." He mumbled looking at the clock.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next