Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 16 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:37 am

She shivered at his fingers. "I figure he would. It's a pretty good persuasion technique, even if the person who withholds the sex is miserable as well." One hand came up to rest on his shoulder and grip the clothes there. "It's so welcome and open and homey. Of course I like it there. And plus you're there." She closed her eyes and smiled. "I have a feeling we're always going to be on the same page about a lot of things."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:04 am

He laughed. "Should I be worried you're going to hold back sex to get your way? Cause if that's the case I'm saying right now I'm going to loose and you win." He joked lowly. He shifted to look down at her and smiled. "Well I'm sure my fellow puffs would totally accept having you there." He mumbled shifting on his side so he could watch her. He reached up to brush some hair from her face. "Me too." He mumbled cupping her face and running his thumb over her cheek.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:16 am

She shook her head. "Wasn't ever really in my plans. Can't really think of a reason I would want to withhold sex. I like you and your dick too much to do that to myself." She grinned up at him. She set the candy aside and shifted so she was on her side too, and scooted close to him. Nuzzling into his hand, she reach up and caugh it, pressing a kiss to his palm. "Well, the only Hufflepuff I care about accepting me is right here next to me. Having the approval and protection of the others would be nice but without you, it's worth nothing."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:19 am

Ted grinned. "Good in glad you won't do that, cause to be honest I wouldn't be able to hold out more than five minutes." He mused as his brought a hand up and ran his fingers through her hair. He hummed lowly and held her tightly to him. "Well you know I accept you. I always will no matter what, kitten." He mumbled smiling down at her softly. "You're so gorgeous." He mumbled as she shifted so he was on his back, tugging her up on to his lap gently.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:49 am

One hand sneaked up and undid her braid do he would have something to play with. "Well now I know what to do if I want you to cave quickly," she teased, kissing him softly. "I do know," she agreed. "And I will always accept you no matter what." She hummed, letting her pull him around. She traced the lines of his cheekbones with her finger. "You're so handsome." She wriggled against him slightly. Andie hoped he didn't mind that she wanted to show her appreciation for everything he'd done for her.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:09 am

He tangled his fingers into her hair now that it was down and he combed them through gently. "Yep. Pretty much a sure way to get what you want out of me." He chuckled. He smiled at her as she spoke. Really he was so lucky to have this tiny, gorgeous girl on his lap speaking to him like that. He flushed a bit. "Thanks kitten." He murmured. He grunted and his hands moved to her hips, his own grinding up into her on instinct.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:43 am

She sighed, relaxing against him. "I'll remember that for when I know I'm right and you're wrong," she teased. She grinned as he ground against her, causing her to gasp. "How did I get so lucky as to have met you?" she murmured as her hand sneaked between them and palmed him. She almost wished he wasn't so perfect for her, that they didn't fit together like two puzzle pieces. But at the same time, she was incredibly glad he was so perfect.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:49 am

Ted hummed and moved his arms to wrap around her torso. He hooked his chin over her shoulder, and kissed her cheek. "Merlin only knows how I was so lucky to have met you. Even luckier to have you sitting here with me." He mumbled. He groaned as she palmed him. He really wanted to fuck her but he resisted. His moved her hand to her lap, and sighed. "As bad as I want to, I just want to talk and hold you." He admitted softly as he kissed her temple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 am

Sensing the shift in the mood before Ted said anything, she made a face and curled up in his lap. "I'm good with that," she mumbled, nuzzling her face into his neck. "You're still one of the best people I've ever met. And this date has been amazing. I still can't quite believe you pulled it off." One hand buried in his hair, rubbing circles with the pads of her fingers. The other pulled the blanket up over them and then snaked it's way under his jacket to grip his shirt.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:22 am

He hummed and cuddled into her more. "I'm glad. I just want to hold you tonight." He murmured lowly as he pressed a kiss to her temple. His goofy, lopsided grin formed on his face and he shrugged. "Well you're an incredible girl, and you deserve every bit of this. I was just lucky that I had already planned most of it over the last week or so." He chuckled as he rubbed small circles over her lower back. His eyes closed as her fingers tangled into his hair, and she gripped his shirt. "Comfy love?" He asked lowly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:32 am

She hummed, nuzzling her nose against his skin. "With you? Always," she murmured. She giggled. "Somehow I'm not surprised that you planned this down to every last detail. However, I'm not nearly as incredible as you." Pressing a kiss to his lips, she nuzzled back against his neck. "Is there anything you want to ask me? Cause I don't mind answering questions when you're the one asking."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:41 am

He smiled softly and brought his hand up to smooth back her hair. She fit perfectly into his arms and he loved it. He wanted to hold her all of the time. "You are though. You just fail to see it. I see it though." He murmured as he rested his head against hers. He hummed and thought for a moment. "Not really." He admitted as he slouched down a bit. The only thing he wanted to ask is if she would be willing to date him despite what her family thought but he wanted to wait for that. He didn't want to ruin the night by bringing up her family.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 am

She wondered if she would ever get tired of being held by Ted Tonks and some part of her brain that knew what was going to happen whispered no, she wouldn't. "Pretty positive that you're still more amazing that me." She closed her eyes. She hummed against his neck. "Then you don't mind me asking some do you?" She pressed a soft kiss to his neck, relaxing her muscles. "What was it like, finding out you have magic? I mean, I grew up knowing and I've always wondered what it was like."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:34 am

He laughed. "Not likely. I'm going to say something to mess this all up eventually." He joked lowly. Thought part of that was true. He always said the wrong things at the worst times. So far he was doing fine and it was surprising as hell to him. "Not at all kitten. Go ahead." He shrugged as she moved his hands over her side. He smiled. "Well I found out when I www around 6 instead of 11. I grew up with Amos, who's a half blood. I knew what he was really early on. I kind of looked up to him because of it. Then one day he pointed out I was doing something that no normal person could do and he could do it too. We realized that day I was magic too." He explained lowly as he rubbed circles on her back. "I was so incredibly excited. I can't even describe the level of happiness I felt."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

She could hear the note of seriousness she was pretty sure he didn't realize he had put in there. "I don't think you will." Sure, they weren't always going to be able to cuddle like this, or they'd get into arguments, but she didn't think Ted was ever going to mess it up. "Amos seems like he's a good friend for you. I'm glad you two had each other growing up." She could almost picture what Ted looked like as a small child. Light blond hair, cherubic face that would later lose the baby fat... She wondered how close she was to the real thing. "I bet McGonagall, or whoever came to talk to you, found that rather helpful that you already knew. Or annoying."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:53 am

He smiled and shrugged. Neither of them knew if he would or wouldn't. He just hoped this streak was going to keep up so he could finally make her his. "He really is. He doesn't think too highly of himself. Which can be a bit annoying sometimes, but I try to make him realize how great of a friend he is." He sighed as he shifted her and buried his face into her neck. "Maybe Mary will help with that. He's seemed happier since she's been coming around." He tacked on. He laughed lowly. "They were okay with it. I remember them muttering something about being able to get some lunch before the next kid. They literally were only there for 3 minutes."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:04 am

She hummed. "That's terrible," she murmured. "That he doesn't realize. Given the way that you and Mary talk about him, I would have thought he knew how amazing a friend he is." She giggled as he moved her. "Maybe. I hope so. I hate the thought of others not seeing what they're worth." She smiled and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Okay yeah, that sounds like the teachers here. Especially if you already knew. What did you look forward to most about Hogwarts?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:14 am

He sighed. "Yeah it is. He's just always been like that though. Never really realizing how great he is. He lacks confidence sometimes." He muttered. "I really hope so. She seems really food for him. I don't think I've seen him smile so much in my life." He mused as he shook his head. He sighed lowly and hugged her to him tightly as he thought. "Quidditch. It was the one thing I was so excited about once I found out about it. Being able to fly was just incredible to me. Now look at me. I'm the captain of my team."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:25 am

She could understand that, not thinking that he's good enough. She did the same, especially when comparing herself to her sisters. "Lack of confidence isn't an easy thing to overcome..." she mumbled. "Especially when you spend most of your time comparing yourself to someone and you come up short. He's probably been doing that most of his life." She snuggled in closer as his arms tightened. "I wish I'd gone to more games to see you play. I'm sure you're amazing. You didn't have practice brooms when you were a kid?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:26 pm

Ted hummed lightly. He never really knew that feeling. The feeling of not having confidence. "Yeah. I don't really know what that feels like. I mean sometimes I feel like shit about myself when I fuck up something that seems simple, but I always just pick myself right back up." He said lowly as he rubbed circled over her back. He wondered if that's how she felt. That she never felt good enough, because if it was then he would make his mission to make her realize she was. She was good enough for anything and anyone. Better even. "Well I wouldn't want you to panic, love. Maybe one day you'll be able to see me but don't force yourself. You being happy and healthy means more to me." He murmured honestly. "And not really. My parents didn't know how to get me one, but Amos let me use his once in a while. Yet we never played any games because we were both hazy on the rules until we got to Hogwarts."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:00 pm

She wrinkled her forehead. "It's hard to explain. But I have a feeling Amos feels similarly. It might not be easy for you, but for us perfectionists, not being good at something is a huge blow. It's the same reason I'm embarrassed by... By my fear of heights." She melted into him as his hands ran over her back. "Yeah, I know. But I do want to see you play. It means a lot to you, quidditch. And you mean a lot to me. So I want to see you play." She leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "Seeing you smile makes me happy. I can deal." She continued to rub his scalp with the slight pressure of fingernails. "Still. That had to have been fun for you," she murmured.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:35 pm

He frowned a bit as she spoke. He wished her and Amos didn't have to feel that way. He assumed Mary was like him, and didn't really have the stress of trying to be perfect. "You shouldn't be embarrassed though. I get that it limits you sometimes but everyone has fears, like I said before. I'm terrified of spiders. Scream like a girl whenever I see one. It's a normal human thing." He hummed as he rubbed her back some more. "But despite being a normal human with a normal fear, you should know how wonderful you are. You're incredible and I'll remind you every day if it helps you realize your worth." He said softly as he kissed her temple. "Well when you think you're ready to come I'll be more than happy. Don't force yourself though. I'll feel terrible if you're not ready for it." He murmured. He nodded, a wide grin over taking his face. "It was. I never wanted to get off. Amos used to tell me I was a broom hog." He laughed shaking his heads

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 pm

She shook her head. It wasn't that it limited her, it was that she was so terrified that she panicked. She didn't know how to put it into words, so she dropped the subject. She nuzzled her face into his neck. "I know my worth," she murmured quietly. "I also know that you're amazing and incredible." She hummed, already planning on asking Mary for a potion that would help her for the duration of the game. Something she couldn't get dependent on. "Don't worry about me, darling. I'm a bit more resilient than you seem to think I am." She giggled, because she could picture Ted being a bit selfish when it came to the toy broom. "So flying was your first love."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Ted left the subject alone and moved his hands up her back a bit, rubbing more. "I'm glad you do. I'm still going to tell you all of the time though." He smiled as he kissed her nose softy. He wondered if she would ever make it to one of his games. If she did he would be so incredibly happy she came just for him. "I'm not saying you're not. I just would rather you not tempt it." He mumbled. He smiled and nodded. "Always has been. It's freeing to me. Something that no one can take away, and I love it."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:38 pm

She giggled as he kissed her nose. "As long as I get to iterate how amazing you are too, I'm okay with that." She pressed a kiss to his neck. She understood being protective, but actively forbidding her to do something was a great way to make sure she did something. Just so she could rub it in their face. And she was going to rub it in Ted's face. "Yeah, I get that. For me, that's looking at the sky. Nothing can take that away." She loved that smile on his face. He looked like a little boy, enthralled with the world.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next