Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 9 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 am

Ted was starting to climb the stairs and looked back at Andie. He paused. "Are you okay?" He asked taking the few steps he had made to stand on the one right in front of her. He knitted his brows and reached out to cup her cheek. "If you want to stay down here you can." He offered as he rubbed his thumb over her skin.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:21 am

Andie plastered a fake smile on her face, one she used on her parents all the time. She hoped he'd believe it. "I'm fine," she said. She leaned into his hand and nuzzled it briefly. "I'm fine," she repeated. "I can go up there." No, she couldn't. She was going to end up in a hallway panicking, she just knew it. But as long as Ted didn't see, she didn't care.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:31 am

He wasn't sure wether to believe if she was fine or not, but he wasn't going to call her out on her possible bluff. "As long as you're completely sure about that." He said softly letting his hand drop to his side. "If you need to turn back, let me know okay?" He offered pressing a quick kiss to her forehead before turning and moving back up the steps.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

She missed his hand on her skin. "I won't need to turn back," she promised. She tried to hide the tremble in her voice. She closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead and followed him up the steps shakily. Halfway up, she paused, trying to stop shaking. Partially succeeding, she continued up the stairs.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 am

Ted would glance back at her every now and then to make sure she was okay. He had an inkling she has a fear of heights but wasn't 100% sure on that. He reached the top and pulled out his wand. He slammed open the door and rolled his eyes. "Get dressed the both of you. You're in loads of trouble." He said sternly as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked back at Andie.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 am

The two fourth years scrambled apart, looking like a deer caught in the wand light. They failed to start getting dressed, which grated on her nerves. "Dressed," Andie said through gritted teeth. "Now." She wasn't going to put up with the bullshit two fourth hears might pull. She was leaning faux casually against the wall, when in actuality, it was the only thing keeping her from breaking down.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:27 am

Ted grabbed the boys shirt and tossed it at him. "Don't look at me like that you little plonker. You both know curfew, and broke it anyway." He snapped as he slipped his wand back into his pocket. "Come on then. Hurry up we haven't got all night." He huffed, letting his eyes dart to Andie. She looked okay, but something was telling him that was wrong. "Now I don't need to ask you names cause I know who you both are. Caught you two weeks ago. I'm adding on another months detention and your head of house will be getting a report from me. Now get back to your bloody dorm, and if I find you out again I'm taking you right to the headmaster:"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 am

They looked scared of Ted but the look they tossed Andie was of pure fear. Yeah, better watch out or the big bad Slytherin will be out to get you, Andie thought as they raced down the stairs. she heard the door below them shut, and it triggered something in her brain. Something that said she wasn't getting down from there. She slid down the wall, clutching at it as if it was her only lifeline. She was shaking and crying and on the verge of vomiting. It felt like the whole world was collapsing on her chest. She needed to get down, to get away from the astronomy tower as fast as she could. But her body wouldn't move. She was paralyzed with fear.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 am

The moment Ted heard the door closed he turned to Andie with his lopsided grin to say how hot she was when she was mad. Only to have his grin drop and his heart leap to his throat. He raced to her side and cupped her face in his hands. "Andie, love, breathing." He tried to soothe as he brushed his thumb over her face to wipe away the tears. He could see the fear in her eyes and he didn't even stop to think on what he should do. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her gently, but quickly, down the steps. Making sure to mutter soft words into her ear. Once at the end he slid down the wall and held her on his lap. "You're okay, love." He whispered cradling her to his chest. "You're alright.."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 pm

She barely acknowledged Ted kneeling in front of her. He voice sounded far away as though he were whispering to her through a long tunnel. She did feel when he touched her skin, and she clung to that feeling. He picked her up and she buried her face in his neck, still crying. In his arms, she felt safe and protected. But it wasn't helping the feeling of impending doom and the weight of the world on her chest as she struggled to breathe. She hoped he kept talking, to give her something to focus on, but she had no clue how to say that.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Ted kept her against him, hand coming up to smooth back her hair. He didn't know what to do, but something in him told him to keep talking. "Look, were down on solid ground again." He whispered kissing her temple. "You know you scared the shit out of those kids. Rather amusing." He chuckled trying to get her to focus on something. "Really hot too. Seeing you all flustered and angry. Kind of made me want to kiss you." He added in. "But you're okay. You're adorable, and perfect, and okay."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:26 pm

She gripped his robes tightly with both hands, sobbing into his neck. His voice was slowly pulling her back, as was his presence. Solid ground. Good. That was good. Which meant that he had definitely seen her panic attack and that was decidedly not good. Who'd want to be associated with someone who had trouble going up to the seventh floor, much less going flying or up to the Astronomy Tower? She smiled when he called her hot. Surly this was just a trick of her mind that he was still there with her. He continued and she opened her eyes, not having realized she'd closed them at some point. Merlin he was perfect.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:02 pm

When she opened her eyes he gave her a soft smile. He pressed a kiss to her forehead again, and hugged her tighter. "There's those pretty eyes of yours." He sighed, lowly. Ted was so horribly worried, but he wasn't going to let that show. He relaxed slightly and just held her against him. "Hey, want to go get some tea? Fuck the rest of this patrol. I'm craving some tea and chocolate cake." He suggested, hoping she would agree.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:28 pm

She let him kiss her forehead, and leaned against his shoulder. She tried to wipe her eyes discretely. The panic was still seated in her chest but it was subsiding now that she was back on solid ground with Ted's arms around her. She nodded against his shoulder. Tea and chocolate sounded wonderful. Talking was too much of an effort. She continued to bury her face into his shoulder as his arms provided the warmth and safety she needed.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:47 pm

He reached up and used his thumb to wipe away some of the tears she has missed. He smiled softly and brushed some hair stuck to her cheeks away. "Can you walk?" He asked lowly as he continued to hold her tightly against his chest. He wanted her to be okay. To calm her down, and he hoped that he was doing a good job at doing so.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Andie knew her limbs were still pretty shaky. If they stuck to the back routes, where she could lean on him as she walked, she might be able to. She tightened her grip oh him and nodded against his neck. "I dunno. Maybe?" she mumbled lowly. She didn't know why his presence was so comforting, but it was.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:07 am

"Okay. I'm going to stand up now.." He informed her as he shifted both of them to stand. He kept a grip on her incase she wasn't strong enough to stand yet. His one arm around her waist, and the other smoothing back her hair. "We can take the back way. It'll be quicker." He explained as he started walking slowly, leading her with him.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 am

Andie nodded as he lifted her up. She kept her arm around him, not really wanting to be out of his arms right now. She knew she needed to, if he wanted to move. In all honesty, she just wanted to sit in his lap and pull herself together at this point. As they started walking, Andie leaned on him. Her legs were shakier than she thought and she was grateful for his presence next to her. "Thanks," she mumbled against his shoulder.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:06 am

He held on to her tightly as they walked slowly. He could feel her still shaking a bit and wasn't about to make her walk on her own. He was perfectly okay with holding her as long as she wanted him to. "Anything for you, kitten." He mumbled pressing a kiss to the top of her head. He kept quiet, wondering when it was okay to ask if she was afraid of heights. He didn't want to upset her all over again.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 am

She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself. He was wonderful, letting her completely break down and panic in his arms. Now that she knew for a fact that she was on solid ground, the panic was starting to fade. Only to be replaced by adrenaline. She shook harder, pressing herself against him. She hated the adrenaline that came with a panic attack because she felt it was the worst bit.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:03 am

It was too quite for Ted. He needed to say something. He inhaled a bit and looked down to her. "So," he began lowly, voice soft as he could make it, "Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of heights?" He asked, voice the same as before. He pursed his lip. It made sense that she was hesitant about coming to the game now. He almost felt back for asking her to come now.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 am

Andie sighed. She knew this question was coming. And it was as embarrassing as she thought it would be. "It's just not something I really talk about. It's... Embarrassing." She shrugged, face turning pink. "It's why I stopped taking Astronomy. Cause as much as I love looking at the night sky, I hated having to go up so high."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:46 am

He frowned a bit. "You shouldn't be embarrassed." He soothed. "Everyone has a fear of some sort. Like me. I'm terrified of spiders. Cried once cause one was on my leg." He said, shivering at the thought of that memory. He sighed and kissed her forehead. "You can still look at the stars and not he too high." He shrugged, thinking of a way he could help her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:20 am

She nodded, still embarrassed. "I know. But still. It was one of those things my parents instilled in me. Don't let anyone see your weakness. And they considered this a weakness. So I'm embarrassed whenever someone finds out." She was incredibly embarrassed that Ted now knew about her fear of heights. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. God, could he get any more perfect? "I know you can. There's a clearing in the forest that I go to. It gives you an amazing view of the sky."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:34 am

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He hated her parents. They were the main reason he was sure they would never be together. He would never make her choose between him and them. "Well it's okay to be weak. Everyone is weak, and has weaknesses. It's only human to. You're allowed to let your guard down with me. And don't be embarrassed. It doesn't make me think any less of you." He said softly as they rounded a corner. "You know, I can talk the professor into barrowing a telescope if you ever want to use one." He offered, the kitchens coming into view.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next