Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 17 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 pm

"Course you can, love." He laughed. Merlin he loved her giggle. Even more when he was the one causing it. He shivered a bit at the contact of her lips on his neck and closed his eyes. "Well I'm glad you have something. Something that's yours and no one can take away. Something you enjoy doing." He murmured as he stifled a yawn and nuzzled into her closer. "I'm glad you agreed to come with me tonight." He offered randomly.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:21 pm

She wrapped herself around him, not wanting to let go of him. "Are you tired, love?" she murmured. "We can go in if you want." She nuzzled her nose against his neck. "I am too. Though there's no way I would have ever said no. I like spending time with you." She paused. "Oh, after dinner tomorrow, can you take my shift? Mary and I are going to talk to Dumbledore," she said, remembering what they had talked about.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 am

He hummed a bit and shrugged. "A little bit yeah." He admitted closing his eyes and holding her tightly. He sighed lowly and shifted. "Only if you sleep over. That's the only way I'm willing to go in right now." He murmured tugging his hand through her hair. He smiled. "I'm glad. We'll have to do this again sometime." He mumbled. "But I really like spending time with you too." He added in kissing her temple. His eyes opened a bit. "Yeah I can do that. Not a problem." He shrugged as he shifted to sit up with her. "Let's clean up and head back in."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:33 am

She hummed. "Let me go back to my room to grab a uniform so I don't have to leave as early, and you've got yourself a deal," she said, pressing her lips to his cheek. She loved being so close to him. "I agree. Maybe not right away, but definitely have to do this again. She closed her eyes, nuzzling against him. "Yeah, let's go in," she hummed, reluctantly moving to stand up. She shivered without Ted's body heat to keep her warm.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:01 am

[NEW TOPIC]

Ted was perched in the head student office going over some paperwork. He was just fixing a few things on patrol paperwork when his mind decided to wander. If he was going to ask Andie on another date he had to come up with a good idea. He sighed lightly and leaned back in his chair.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:13 am

Andie stepped quietly into the room, eyes resting on Ted. She blushed, looking down at the ground. How could she tell him that they were soulmates? She'd heard of it happening a few times in the wizarding world, but she'd never dreamed it would happen to her. She say down quietly next to him, leaning her head against his shoulder. He was still so warm and comfortable.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:20 am

Ted looked up when the door opened and he gave her a smile. He shifted the papers away and watched as she came to sit next to him. His arm slipped around her waist and he pressed a kiss to her temple. "How are you today love?" He asked lowly as he moved his hand up and down her side.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:32 am

"Tired," she mumbled. "Just didn't sleep well last night." She nuzzled in close. "I don't really remember transfiguration this morning... Pretty positive that McGonagall is gonna test us on today's stuff and I'm kinda screwed." She closed her eyes and let her body slump into his. She fit perfectly under his arm. "How about you? How are you today?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:55 am

He hummed and rested his cheek against the top of her head. "I'm sorry you didn't sleep well." He mumbled as he took his free hand and grabbed one of hers. He laced their fingers. "I have notes from transfigurations this week if you want to barrow them. I'm sure she taught us the same thing this week." He mumbled as he moved to kiss her temple. "I'm doing okay. The Quidditch game coming up this weekend is starting to worry me. Gryffindor is really good."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 am

"Merlin, you're wonderful," she murmured, squeezing his hand. "That would be lovely, thank you." Her eyes remained closed. "I'll stop by tonight to get notes?" With the nervous note in his voice, she made the decision to not tell him until after the quidditch game. "I have every confidence in you that you can win. Gryffindor might be good, but their captain is a bit of an idiot if I do say so myself."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:23 am

He grinned smally and ran his thumb over her knuckles. "Anything for you, kitten." He murmured lowly as he kissed her temple. "And you can stop by and hang out if you want." He stated as he kept rubbing his hands over her sides a bit more. He sensed something was wrong but didn't want to ask. If she wanted to tell him she would. He chuckled. "Well James maybe an idiot but I've seen the way his team is right from practice. He runs them hard, and doesn't expect any less. Plus now that my best friend and teammate is interested in Gryffindors chaser I'm a bit worried." He mused as he shook his head.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am

Andie buried her face in his neck. The letter she'd gotten from home that was still sitting on her desk was taunting her, informing her she needed to use the information Dumbledore gave her before it was lost to her forever. "I'd like to stay tonight, if that's okay. I don't want to stay in Slytherin right now," she mumbled. "I don't think it'll be a problem. Amos has a better head on his shoulders than you think." She bit her lip to hold back the tears. That day had just tested her patience from the get go.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Ted hummed and kissed her forehead. "You're welcome anytime, remember?" He asked as he decided to shift her from the chair and on too his lap. He wrapped both of his arms around her and nuzzled his face into her neck. "What's wrong love?" He asked softly as he pressed a kiss to her neck and slipped his hands to rest on the skin of her back.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:01 pm

She gave a deep shuddering sigh as she wrapped her arms around him. "Nothing. Just a letter from home. And today's been extraordinarily long. So if you don't mind just sitting here for a moment..." Her voice cracked on her last word, burying her face into his neck. She squeezed her eyes to hold back the tears. She couldn't cry. Not over this. She'd find a way out of it. Her arms tightened slightly.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:54 pm

He frowned a bit and tightened his grip on her. He really wished she knew what was wrong, so he could do what he needed to make it better. Yet with it being a family issue he didn't want to prod into it. It wasn't his place. "I'm sorry today was a crappy day for you," he mumbled as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "But if you want to talk about it I'm here okay? I'm here to listen." He murmured.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:09 pm

She appreciated him holding onto her so tight. "Thanks, love," she mumbled against his neck. "I know you are. And maybe later I'll take you up on that for now, but for now, just hold me? And we can pretend that everything's going to be okay?" she begged. She didn't want to be alone. "Your day went well though?" Andie let her body mold to his. It didn't surprise her that she fit so well against him. Their souls were literally made for each other, so why wouldn't their bodies be as well?
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

He nodded and moved both of his hand to hold hers. He laced their fingers and smiled reassuringly. "I'm here anytime you want someone to listen to okay? But for right now I'll just hold you." He murmured giving her a soft kiss to the lips. "Everything will be okay. I'm here for you, and as long as I can help it, it'll all be okay." He tacked on before kissing her again. He hummed lowly as he thoughts "Forget rounds. We've skipped them enough, what's one more night? Come on. Let's go back to my room." He offered.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:10 pm

She took a deep breath, relaxing against him. "And I'm glad you're here for me," she mumbled. "I really am." She smiled up at him, untangling one hand and running it through his hair. "Yeah, skipping tonight would be much welcome," she murmured, shoulders drooping with exhaustion. "It's not like much would go wrong on the 8:00PM rounds." She dipped her head against his shoulder. Words she should definitely not say rung in her head.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:45 am

He smiled softly and carefully shifted her from his lap, before he gathered his papers. "Good. I hope you don't mine if I work on an essay a little bit." He mumbled as he grabbed his bag and stood. He leaned down to pull her in for a quick kiss. "I can still cuddle you though. I'm good at multitasking." He added on with a small grin. He reached down and linked their pinkies together, a habit he formed from the first time she had done it. "Come on, kitten. Let's go get comfy." He mumbled as he led her back to his room.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:56 am

She hummed, shaking her head. "I don't mind. I'm just going to lay down when we get to your room." Just being in the same room as him calmed her thoughts immensely. Andie smiled at the tiny gesture. He really was too sweet to her. "I'm good with getting comfy." The walk back to his room was silent. She only spotted a few Gryffindors and Ravenclaws coming back from dinner a bit late. On the lower levels, the Hufflepuffs increased. Once in his room, she barely managed to get her robe off before she collapsed on his bed.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Ted watched her amused as he set his bag down. He walked over to his trunk and pulled out a shirt along with some boxers for her. He grabbed his own and walked over, sitting beside her on the bed. "Here you go, kitten." He said softly as he set his clothes next to her. He moved to change into his own tugging everything off. He gazed down at Andie and grinned as he leaned down to press a kiss to her cheek.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:29 pm

Andie murmured her thanks, standing and stripping her own clothes off. Pulling on his boxers and shirt, she couldn't remember feeling so comfortable. "Thanks, babe," she murmured, closing her eyes at the feel of his lips on her skin. She smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around him in a brief, tight hug. Laying down on the bed, she relaxed, burying her face in his pillow. Maybe she could convince him to work on his essay in bed so she could use him as a pillow instead."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Ted watched her, before standing and moving to grab his bag. He stared at the desk for a moment. Now why would he work on his essay at his desk when he had a gorgeous girl in his bed? He shrugged and moved over to his bed. He charmed his quill to hold ink, and moved into his bed beside her. "Feel better, love?" He asked as he set his essay on a book, and opened his Transfigurations book.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm

She let go of the pillow, turning on her side so she could nuzzle her nose against his hip. One hand gripped his shirt. "Yeah." She smiled slightly. "You're the best." She opened one eye and watched him work. "Sorry I'm such a buzzkill tonight. Letters from home are always things I hate getting because they're so draining and I don't want to do anything other than hide away in my room alone." She paused, breathing in deeply. "Though you actually make things better."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:26 pm

He smiled as he scanned over his book. He set his quill down for a moment, moving his hand to smooth back her hair. "Well anything for you. I have no issue having you next to me while I'm working on my essay. To be honest I prefer it." He muttered before picking up his quill again and started to write his essay. "Really, kitten, it's fine. I like having lazy days with you." He admitted as he scanned over the page again and scribbled down some more words. His lopsided grin surfaced. "I'm glad I can make things better. I just want you to be happy."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next