Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 18 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 pm

"I prefer it too," she mumbled, smiling. "I like being lazy with you too. The fact that we can just be silent together... That makes me happy." She leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "You make everything better for me. No matter what's going on in my life, no matter what my family says, you're still the best thing that ever happened to me." She laid back down and drifted in and out of a doze, knowing that she was safe, tucked next to Ted like this.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:26 pm

"I'm really glad you feel like that too. It's nice being so comfortable with eachother already." He mumbled as he continued to write his essay. He paused and looked down to her. No girl had ever effected him like she did. She made his stomach flutter, and his heart beat faster. She was just so wonderful and he was falling hard and fast for the time woman tucked against him. "I'm really happy I can do that for you, kitten." He nearly whispered as he reached over with his now free hand and smoothed back her hair again. "I feel like I can take on the world when you're with me. Like nothing can go wrong." He admitted, slightly worried that maybe it was too much too soon.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:30 pm

His shirt had ridden up and she pressed a kiss to his bare skin, still half asleep. "You've made me comfortable since the day we met." She remembered the first time they'd met as firsties, working on an herbology project. She sighed in contentment, and nuzzled her nose against his skin. "I know the feeling. I know I could take on the world with you by my side. I could stand up to my parents over the stuff I know they're wrong about as long as I know that you're in my corner."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm

He shivered at the feeling of her soft lips on his skin. He smiled down at her and smoothed back her hair again. This essay was never going to get finished, and he was okay with that. "You know, I'm really happy to hear that. I've liked you since the moment I met you." He mumbled as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Once you saved me from that mandrake you had me hooked." He chucked, the tips of his fingers brushing her scalp. He hummed. "I'll always be in your corner as long as you want me there, kitten." He reassured her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Andie drug her fingers along the bare skin, and pressed to lips to a different spot. She shuddered and relaxed against him. "Keep playing with my hair and I'm going to fall asleep right here, and I'd really rather not fall asleep right now." Mostly because she wanted to be awake to cuddle with him. "It was nothing, love," she murmured, giggling. "That means a lot to me. You don't know how much it means to me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:06 pm

He smiled as she shivered and massaged her scalp some more. He chuckled lowly. "Well I like playing with your hair." He shrugged as he made no effort to stop. "Plus you need to rest. You said you had a hard time sleeping last night." He added in as he used his other hand to moved the stuff off his lap, and on to the floor. His essay was definitely going to wait now. He shifted so she was now laying on his chest. "Well 11 year old me really appreciated it." He laughed. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, then down to her nose, and lastly her lips. "I'll always be here for you, Andie. Remember, all I want is for you to be happy, and if that means being here for you when you need it ; then that's what I'll do."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm

She shivered again. "I like you playing with my hair," she mumbled. "Yeah, but I hate sleeping when we could be talking. I like spending time with you." She sighed, pressing her head into his hand. "Besides. You're my favorite person. I would rather lose sleep with you than sleep alone." She let him move her, humming as he kissed her forehead and nose. She smiled against his lips. "I want you to be happy too, and I'm just stumbling through how to make you happy. I hate the thought of you being not happy with anything."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:23 am

He hummed as he moved his hands through her locks slowly, before moving it back up to massage her skull. "I like spending time with you too, kitten. Yet you need sleep. I'll be right here you know." He mumbled as he moved one hand down her side slowly. "Just being with you like this makes me happy. Hell just being around you makes me happy. You don't have to do anything to make me happy. Just stay around. That's all I want." He murmured as his hand rested on the small of her back, thumb rubbing small circles over it.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 am

Just stay around. That was one thing she wasn't sure she'd be able to do, what with the content of her parents' letter weighing heavily on her mind. She buried her face against his neck, hot tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes. She bit back a sob, not wanting him to know how upset she was. She didn't want to tell him about it until she had a concrete plan in place for getting out of it. Her body reacted to his, relaxing a bit as his thumb rubbed soothing circles into her back. "But if I go to sleep, I might wake up and find out that this has been some elaborate dream that my mind cooked up."

Last edited by Andie Black on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:17 am

He felt her mood shift and he frowned a bit. He held her tighter trying to soothe her best he could. Once she relaxed he moved his hand so it rested right over the peak of her ass. "I promise you it's not a dream. This is all real." He mumbled as he pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. His hand gripped her ass a bit and he hummed. "Let me make you feel better kitten." He murmured out as his hand shifted around and rested at the waist line of the boxers she was wearing.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 am

She gasped, not expecting his hand to squeeze her ass. "Yes, please," she mumbled against his skin. She rocked back into his hands as one of her hands trailed along his skin underneath his shirt. "Make me forget today happened." Her nails dragged along his skin gently, shifting so she was hovering over him and had better access to his skin.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18