Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 3 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 pm

He snorted. "I noticed that. In my class it's Lucius Malfoy and the two eldest Black girls." He didn't have anything against Andromeda, given Ted's gigantic crush on her, but Bellatrix he had a huge problem with. He had to admit, she had surprised him with the kiss, but he responded quickly, before she pulled away. He moved onto the next preperatory step, hoping to get this done as quickly as possible so he could go down on her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:21 pm

She scrunched her nose up at the mention of Malfoy. "Malfoy hates me for some reason. I think it's cause I kicked him in the shin when I was a first year. In my defense he was picking on me." She mumbled as she watched him out of the corner of her eye. She lifted the book from her lap and crossed her legs, leaving her thigh slightly more exposed. "You're doing good. Just keep up not being distructive."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:45 pm

Amos laughed. "I remember that," he said. "Big bad Lucius Malfoy being brought to his knees by a first year muggleborn. That was a beautiful day." His eyes trailed over her thigh, wanting nothing more than to abandon the potion and go down on her right now, though he had a feeling she would put a stop to that. "Trying not to, cupcake."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Mary gave a nonchalant shrug. "That's the moment Potter and his gang of weirdos recruited me." She laughed as she sat the book down on the desk and flicked some hair from her face. She pursed her lip and tilted her head. "Which desk is yours?" She asked casually as she hopped off of the one she was on and stood beside him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:36 pm

He hummed. He knew that she was friends with the Marauders. "That one over there," he said, nodding towards the desk he shared with Ted. "What about you?" He started following the modified directions, stirring the potion too fast and in the wrong direction.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:42 pm

She groaned and tilted her head back. "Stop stop stop." She said quickly walking over and tearing his hands from the potion. "Merlin. Are you trying to blow the cauldron up." She muttered as she quickly dropped in some bat wing to calm the harsh bubbling potion. "Well it's ruined." She sighed. She tugged him from the desk, backing her way towards the spot he worked at during his class. "We're just going to have to meet more often, but I don't think that'll be an issue if we shag every time." She mumbled, her back hitting the desk.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:11 pm

He frowned at her ripping the things from his hands. "What did I do wrong?" he asked, looking like a confused puppy. "Told you I ruin potions." He hummed and followed her, hands trailing over her skin. "I don't see the problem," he murmured, smirking at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:18 pm

"You were stirring way too fast, and the wrong way." She explained softly. She had to admit he has the cutest confused face she had ever seen, and she just wanted to kiss the confusion away. "Well I'm here to help you, sunshine." She added in. She felt her skin tingle lightly where he touched it. "Well neither do I." She shrugged as she pushed her self up on the desk. Her fingers trailed up his shirt cald chest and she gripped the material covering his skin. She tugged his lips down to hers, humming against him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

He furrowed his brows. He thought he'd been stirring the correct way, but apparently not. He grinned into the kiss, hands working their way under her shirt to grip her sides. "You're gorgeous, you know that, right?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:29 am

Mary hummed at the skin to skin contact and let her hands slide down his chest to rest at his waist. "Thanks you." She mumbled as she let her hands slip up his shirt. Her nails dug lightly into his skin as she wrapped her legs around his waist and tugged him into her further. "You're sexy, you know." She purred as she let herself grind against him. Her lips working down his jaw line and to his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:56 am

He reached between them, tracing little designs on the inside of her thigh as moved up her thigh. He cupped her mound and moved his lips to the spot right below her ear. "I'm going down on you. Then I'm fucking you until you can't walk straight," he promised, already sinking to his knees in front of her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

She sighed lowly as he cupped her. She was ready for all of it. The moment he asked she had gotten wet, and the anticipation just made it worse. "Well I can't argue with that." She mumbled watching him brows raised. She didn't even know how this happened, but she wasn't complaining.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:23 am

He pressed absentminded kisses to her thighs as he ran a finger through her slit. Jesus, she she was soaked. "God, you look so gorgeous from down here." He slipped a finger inside her and crooked it, just barely brushing against her g-spot. He pulled out, tasting her for the first time. Instead of making a comment on how good she tasted, he just licked a long, slow swipe up through her slit, focusing on flicking her clit with his tongue. He pulled her clit into his mouth and sucked gently. He would stay on his knees eating her out forever if he could.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:41 am

A breathy sigh left her when he kissed her thigh. She was so ready for this. She couldn't remember the last time a guy had even touched her. "You look even better down there." She shot back. A light gasp left her lips when his digit entered her, and it turned into a moan when he crooked it. She couldn't help the whimper that left her when he pulled his finger out. She just wanted him back inside of her in anyway possible. Her head fell back, and her hands found their way into his hair. "Fucking hell." She moaned out as his tongue worked around her. Her hips bucked lightly and her thighs clamped around his head. She wasn't going to last long, but it didn't matter. She was really enjoying this.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am

Amos grinned crookedly up at her. He enjoyed that he was affecting her so much. Still sucking on her clit, he pushed his finger in again. God, she was gorgeous, and she tasted amazing. He pumped it in and out in time with sucking on her clit. He grinned against her, before removing his fingers and pressing his tongue inside her. He never wanted this to end.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Her hands tightened in his hair and her hips ground against his face. He was really good at this. Her head fell back again and light whimpers left her mouth. She wasn't able to form any words, but she wanted to praise him for how amazing his mouth was. She went to lift her head to scold him when he stopped, but it fell right back when his tongue was inside of her. "Jesus Amos." She whimpered.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:32 pm

Her tugging on his hair indicated a lot of things, all of them good. The whimpers even better things. He grinned against her and rubbed his thumb against her clit. He was determined to drive her insane with his mouth.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Her back arched again the moment his thumb pressed her clit. She wasn't going to last, and she just couldn't hold on anymore. With a light string of whimpers and moans she unwound. Her thighs tightening around his head and her hands tugging his hair even harder. She rode it out before she let her hands go limp in his hair, and let her legs fall limp as well. "Merlin," she panted as she laid back on the desk and tried to steady her breathing. "If you're that good with your mouth I can only imagine how good you are with your dick."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

He grinned and stood, ignoring the fact that he was painfully hard and still confined to his pants. He had managed to reduce her to this quivering mess and he was incredibly proud of this fact. "I have to admit, I'm good with my dick, too," he murmured, leaning in to kiss her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 pm

She gathered herself and sat back up, hands working the buttons on her blouse. The only thing left on we're her socks and her skirt. She hummed against his lips, hands quickly working off his cloak, and moving down his bare chest to his waist line. With quick fingers the button was undone, and he pants were around his ankles. Boxers with them. "Well I'll be the judge of that now won't I." She muttered as she nipped down his neck a bit, stopping at his collar bone to leave a tiny purple mark. She wanted people to know she was there. For people to see that even for a bit he was hers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Finally naked, he stepped up between her legs. He tilted his head so she could have a bit better access. "Christ, Mary." He gripped her hips tightly as she bit his collarbone. His hands skimmed over her skin, wanting nothing more than to take her right there. He'd had the chance to explore her body, so he'd give her the chance to do the same to his.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Her fingers danced lightly down his chest, nails digging into his skin gently every now and then. A small smirk played on her lips, as she hooked a leg around the back of his legs and pulled him as close to her as she could. Once her fingers reached his pelvic bone her right hand clasped his shaft and she did two slow strokes over him before she ran the tip up her folds. Sure she was teasing herself a bit, but she was also teasing him. Her free hand moved up into his hair and she tugged his head down so she could whisper into his ear, "Fuck me harder then you've fucked anyone else, Amos."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:32 pm

He hissed in pleasure each time her nails dug in. "That I can do," he promised, pressing in. He took half a moment to adjust to how good she felt around him before he rocked his hips back and slammed in. He bit the junction between her shoulder and her neck knowing that that hickey was going to be visible for days. He smirked against her skin proudly, before he cupped her tits and pinched her nipples. He took one into his mouth and licked and nipped at it. God, she was perfect. His free hand gripped her hips hard enough that he thought it was going to bruise.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:37 pm

A light gasp left her lips at the feeling of being full. It was a feeling she hasn't felt in months, and fuck did she miss it. Her back arched at his hard thrusts. He was doing what she wanted and it felt amazing. She whimpered as he bit her, hands moving to his back and digging slightly. Tiny moans slipped from her lips as he toyed with her chest. He was doing everything right and she wanted him to know it.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm

He grinned at all the little sounds that left her lips. He switched to her other nipple, paying it the same attention that he had been paying her other one. His thrusts stayed just as hard as he reached between them to play with her clit. His lips moved to ther throat, nipping and leaving little purple marks there. Some possessive cave man part of him wanted to let everyone know that she was temporarily his.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next