Original Ted and Amos

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original Ted and Amos

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Amos flopped back on the Hufflepuff couch and sighed. "I'm never going to pass potions at this rate," he grumbled. "Never."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Ted and Amos

Post by TedTonks19 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Ted looked up from his papers and raised his brows. "How do you always nearly fail potions?" He asked setting his quill down. "You need help man. You barely passed by a point last year." He sighed leaning back and tugging his hands through his hair. "Have you considered a tutor?"

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 pm

"It just doesn't make sense," he muttered. "Like how the hell do you know how many times to stir the potion? And in which direction? And how the hell is julienne different from slicing?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Been thinking about it. Like honestly considering it."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 am

"It makes perfect sense if you pay attention." He chuckled as he looked back down to his paper. He was trying to figure out some new quidditch plays for the teams first practice in a few days. "That's what a turor is for. Seriously man, put your pride aside and just get one. Maybe you'll be able to pass with an A this year if you do." Ted urged, racking a hand through his hair.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 am

He glowered at Ted. "I do pay attention. I take extensive notes. Have you seen the notes I've been keeping?" He looked at Ted's paper. "What kind of special hell are you planning on putting us through?" he asked, curious. "I know, I know. I'll look at the listings and go from there. But seriously though. What kind of fresh hell are you going to put us through? Keep in mind I've been practicing with you all summer."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 pm

"If you really paid attention you wouldn't need a tutor. Not to mention you don't really study for it. You just give up." He sounded like a father but Amos needed to hear it. If it wasn't him it was going to be his future turor. Better to hear it from a friend then some stuck up know it all right? Ted shifted his paper. "None of your business." He sniffed as he covered his hands over his scribble. "Talk to your professor. They'll find you a tutor that fits your needs." He mumbled shifting the paper back over so Amos could see. "It's not too bad. I could be like Potter and make you run drills if you mess up. Which wouldn't be a bad idea."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:09 pm

He glared. "I pay attention. I study." He knew Ted was wrong. He did study. He did try. Ted just didn't see half of what he did because he was so busy with his Head Boy duties and his Quidditch Captain duties. "Oi, I'm on the team too, mate." He signed. Slughorn would be able to recommend someone. He looked at the papers. "Thank Merlin you're not. I think the team might cry. But if you do this," he pointed at the paper, "I think we might have a chance at the cup."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:32 pm

"Okay. If you say so." Ted shrugged as he looked back down at his paper. Maybe he didn't know as well as he thought. He hadn't really be around too much ever since he became captain and a prefect. Well now head boy but still. "Are you? I had no clue." He gasped sarcastically. "I would cry too cause I'm pretty sure you would kick my ass if I did that." He mused shaking his head. He glanced back down and shrugged. "Maybe. I'm not sure that it's sneaky enough." He sighed leaning back.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:48 am

Amos punched his friend's shoulder. "Oh shut up," he muttered. "You're right, I would kick your ass then air all your dirty laundry in front of a certain pureblood Head Girl who you can't stop staring at." He rolled his eyes. "It's sneaky enough. No one would expect it coming from the Hufflepuff team. Slytherin or Gryffindor, maybe."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:50 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Amos cornered Ted in a hallway and dragged him off to an abandoned classroom that the Hufflepuff team sometimes used for strategizing meetings. "I met with my tutor tonight," he said, collapsing in a chair.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Ted nearly toppled over when Amos grabbed him. He hadn't seen his friend this flustered in forever. He sat on a chair, brows knitted. "Yeah and?.." Ted trailed off watching his friend. He spotted something. "Wait a fucking second." He said tilting his head a bit. "Is that - is that a lipstick mark on your cheek? What kind of tutor did you get?" He asked, face twisted in confusion.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Amos nearly scrubbed at his cheek before deciding he wanted to see the lipstick mark on his skin. "I don't fucking know, a crazy insane one who basically told me I was passing the class whether I liked it or not." He shook his head. "MacDonald is just as crazy off the pitch as she is on it."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:06 pm

He stifled his laughter. "Well I'm really hoping it was a girl, but I'm glad this person is determined to help you pass." Ted mused as he scratched the top of his head. He paused. "MacDonald? You got bloody MacDonald." He asked brows raising. Well this was good. He had won the bet. "I'm still lost on how the lipstick ended up on your damn face."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:17 pm

Amos flailed slightly. "I don't fucking know, mate. All I know is that one moment, we were packing up to leave and the next she's kissing my cheek as she's leaving."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Ted didn't even try to hide his laughter this time. "You've got the hots for MacDonald and I'm horribly amused by this." He snickered as he wiped fake tears off his cheek. "Oh Merlin, so what are you going to do? From what I've heard once you're in her cross hairs you're done for."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Amos just flipped him off. "Oh like you don't have the hots for Andromeda Black," he huffed. "I'll be fine. She's doing it just to fuck with me." He sighed and leaned against the desk. "I'll be fine," he repeated.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 pm

"Hey everyone who knows me, knows I do, so don't get all shitty with me cause you want to bend her over a desk." He shot back, still laughing lightly. "If you say so." He hummed, not convinced his friend would be fine. "I give it about 3 weeks until you fancy her completely."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Deciding he was done with the conversation, he glanced at Ted. "What did you do all evening that has such a huge grin on your face. I haven't seen you smile like that since you and Black did that Charms project together last year."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:56 pm

Ted rolled his eyes. "And here comes the conversation dropping." Ted muttered as he shifted in his seat. He shrugged. "You won me a bet. Andromeda has to take over a week of my patrols cause MacDonald is tutoring you." He said simply, knowing full well his friend was about to interrogate him.

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Amos raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, I won you a bet?" he asked, confused. "And you hung out with Black tonight? Mate, that's awesome!"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:38 pm

"Andromeda bet that MacDonald wasn't tutoring you, and if she won I would help her in Transfigurations. I bet you were being tutored by her, and she took a week of my patrols." He explained as he pulled out his playbook and handed it to Amos to look over. "We didn't really hang out. She made the schedule for patrols. That's about it." He mumbled scratching the back of his neck. "Nothing as exciting as your situation."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Amos flipped through the playbook. "This is why you're Captain and I'm not," he said, amazed at some of the things Ted could pull out of his hat for plays. "What are we calling this one?" he asked, tilting the book so Ted could see it too. "My situation wasn't that exciting. You got to talk to the girl you've had a crush on for as long as I can remember."
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Ted shrugged and leaned back in the chair. "It's not that hard. You just watch the plays other teams pull and perfect them." He said nonchalantly. Ted craned his neck and pursed his lip. "I dunno. You can name it if you want." He was shit at coming up with play names. Ted snorted. "Uh yes it was. All I did was talk with Andromeda. You were flirting with MacDonald, and she clearly finds your ugly mug attractive since she kissed your cheek." He pointed out. "And let's not forget how flustered you were when you came looking for me."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 pm

"Pretty positive that's not a move I've seen a school team or a professional team pull," Amos said, shaking his head. "You talked with her, probably flirted terribly and tripped over your words. That counts for something. She probably finds it endearing or some shit." He rolled his eyes. "She was just yanking my chain," he defended himself.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Teds brows knitted. "I could have sworn Bulgaria pulled something like this last year." He muttered tilting his head. He shrugged, maybe he was just pretending that. "I did not flirt terribly thank you very much. I had a normal conversation with her about rounds." He defended. And checked out her chest but Amos didn't need to know that. Ted laughed loudly. "Yanking your chain? Yeah okay. We'll see the next time you meet up with her. Ten galleons says she wears something to get your attention. Girls are predictable as shit."

TedTonks19
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top