Original Mamos

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:54 am

She laughed lowly. "Whatever you say, sunshine." She mumbled as she started shoving her things into her bag. "And by the end of this you'll grasp it." She reassured him as she tugged her glasses off and shoved them into her bag. She laughed loudly. "I didn't say it was. You were the one who was denying it." She mumbled as she turned in her chair to face him. "So I think this went pretty well." She shrugged tucking a bit of hair behind her ear.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:26 pm

He shrugged and started packing up his own things. "Most girls don't like it when someone stares at them uninvited," he said, shrugging. "And hopefully I grasp potions enough to pass it with at least an A." He rolled his eyes. "It went as well as it could for a first meeting," he mumbled, giving her a small smile.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:32 pm

"Well, I'm not most girls." She mumbled quirking a single brow. "Plus you're cute so I don't mind." She shrugged. She nodded, a smile on her face. "Trust me. I won't let you get anything less. I'll help you cheat if need be. Extra credit is really easy to come by with Slughorn, and he barely pays attention." She explained. "Well I think it went pretty damn well." She shrugged standing up. "You could have cursed me out like the Slytherin." She laughed. "Well I'll see you in the potions classroom Thurday same time as today." She shifted and got a brilliant idea. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his cheek leaving a light pink lipstick print there, before starting to walk out. "See you sunshine." She called over her shoulder as she made sure to sway her hips a bit more than usual.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:44 pm

He blinked as she walked away, eyes glued to her hips. Shit. He was so fucking screwed. Her ass was amazing and she had legs that went on for miles. All he could think about was how they would feel wrapped around him as he fucked her senseless. He sat there for a few moments, trying to get everything under control before standing up and slipping out of the library. He needed to talk to Ted.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:50 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Mary had gotten to the class room early to set up both cauldrons and sets of ingredients. She had a book from his year and stated going over the potions. She was leaning over the desk with her back facing the door scanning over the corrections she made.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Amos walked in, and stopped. Oh. Shit. Her ass was right there and it was perfect and all he wanted to do was pull her back into him and fuck her senseless. "Hey," he said, voice only a bit choked. He wondered if she'd be amenable to this but he didn't want to push his luck.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:55 pm

She spun around and smiled. "Hey!" She greeted as she leaned her back against the table. She pushed her glasses into place. "I've got everything set up, and I grabbed an old book from Slughorn two days ago. I fixed all the issues in it for a few potions." She explained as she reached up and tugged some hair from her face. "You ready for this?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Amos mentally groaned. Ted had some amazing luck this week with winning bets. "As ready as I'll ever be," he muttered, eyeing the ingredients with trepidation. He glanced up at her. "What do you mean? Fixed the issues?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Mary crossed her arms over her chest and watched him look over the table. "I'll be brewing it with you so you can watch me and see what to do, and what you're not found correct." She explained. A small smile took over her lips. "The stuff in the books are correct. To an extent. I discovered other methods for potions that make them flawless and utterly perfect." She explained with a small shrug.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:32 pm

His eyes dropped to her chest briefly then snapped back up. "That's... How did you even figure that out?" he asked. "And Slughorn approved this?" He was really confused. Was she a potions savant or something?
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:48 am

She held back a laugh when she noticed his eyes drop. She wasn't stupid. She shrugged. "I'm not sure how I figured it out, but I realized in 3rd years that the potions weren't how they were supposed to be." She explained shifting and looking to the floor. "What Slughorn doesn't know won't hurt him." She grinned as she grabbed the book she had started making fixes in and handed it to him. "You'll use this one. I started fixing the first few potions you'll be working on for you."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:49 am

He hummed in acknowledgement and accepted the book. It was a bit weird, he had to admit, but at the same time it was pretty cool. "Still don't understand what the difference between julienne and slicing is," he murmured, looking at the first potion. "But that's... Interesting. Why the hell would you crush the beetles with the flat of your blade? That makes no sense." He glanced at her. He wondered how he was going to get through this session without putting her on a table and going down on her.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:19 am

She chuckled a bit. "We'll cover that when we get to it." She mused as she walked over, placed her hands on his sides, and moved him to in front of his cauldron she had set up. "Have you ever noticed it's nearly impossible to slice them? And when you do, the juice leaks out quickly. If you crush the outter shell slightly and then squeeze it over the cauldron, more of the juices come out." She explained as she moved her hands from his sided and leaned on the desk. "So anything you want to ask before we start?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am

He nodded. "It's hard to keep hold of them and the knife just keeps sliding off the shell," he said, frowning. He was mildly shocked that she moved him around like that. "I can't think of any." Except for perhaps, 'I want to fuck you, will you let me?'
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:53 pm

She nodded in agreement. "The shells are designed to withstand razor sharp teeth. So it only makes sense knives don't work too well." She explained as she watched him. If she was positive he wanted it she would push her self up and kiss him. "Okay then. Let's get stared." She smiled standing up straight and smoothing down her clothes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:33 pm

He hummed in acknowledgment and moved to start prepping his potion ingredients. What the hell, she wouldn't have worn that if she wasn't planning on getting a rise out of him. A mischievous glint entered his eyes and he leaned against the table. He looked at her and smirked. "Actually one more question, and feel free to smack me if I'm reading this wrong," he said stepping closer into her, "can I pick you up and put you on that table over there and go down on you?"
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Mary was minding her own business, scanning over the potions book when she noticed him turn. She looked up and noticed the change in his demeanor. Her brows rose as he spoke, head tilting as well. When he stepped closer her eyes flickered over him and back to his face. Her own smirk took form on her face and she stood up straight. "So you're asking to go down on me?" She asked innocently as she put her hands on her hips. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and thought. "Sure, but only once were done this." She said pointing to the things she had set up. "Not a moment before, sunshine." She purred stepping forward and pressing her self against him. "Now get to work, yeah?" With that she stepped back and when back to looking over the book.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:41 pm

He hummed. "I am," he murmured. "I am asking to go down on you." He grinned at her as she bit her lip. He sighed mentally. He should have known. "Whatever you say, cupcake." He wanted to kiss her, and distract her from their task at hand. He groaned. "Fine, fine, I'll make the damn potion," he grumbled, turning away.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:45 pm

She chuckled lightly as she looked up at him. "Don't get discouraged, sunshine." She cooed as she reached over and traced her fingers down his chest. "Just ask me when you need help, and it'll be over, and you'll have your head between my legs before you know it." She murmured before looking back to her book.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

His hands instinctively landed on her hips and he pouted at her. "You might as well come over here and help me now because I'm shit at making potions." Mostly he wanted to stay near her, and he was that bad at potions.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:01 pm

She rolled her eyes and poked his nose. "Such a needy thing you are." She teased as she shifted closer to him. She pushed her self up on the edge of the desk next to him that was clear of materials. "Okay so start off and I'll watch." She said setting the book on her lap so she could read it along with him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:43 pm

He grinned cheekily at her. "And yet, you're sitting here with me," he teased. He started chopping the roots he would need, rather sloppily. "Feel free to tell me what I'm doing wrong, cupcake." Probably everything, to be honest.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:47 pm

"I don't really have a choice. I can't back out now. You're too cute to just let fail." She shot back watching him. She winced and shook her head. "Don't worry I will. Like now, you need to be more careful and cut the roots up less - how do I put this - destructive like." She sighed as she leaned over and placed her hands over his. She guided him and showed him how to cut them. "Like this, sunshine." She mumbled before pulling away.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:32 pm

His brow wrinkled. "I don't get it, this is how Slughorn showed me," he said. He let her guide his hands and saw how much smoother the cuts were. He continued to do it as she showed him, moving much slower than before. "Well, at least I'm cute enough to get something out of this," he pouted.
Amos Diggory
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Mary sighed. "One thing you need to know is Slughorn doesn't really pay attention to students that aren't his star pupils." She muttered lowly. "He's dead set on knowing as many future famous people as he can." She added in tugging a hand through her hair. She watched him and smiled. "There you go. Like that." She hummed. She grabbed his robes and tugged him down to her level. "You get something each time you do something well." She muttered before pressing her lips to his. "Cute enough to get a kiss sunshine." She murmured before letting his robes go and looking back down at the book.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top