Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 10 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:30 am

She snorted. "Be prepared to be touched cause I'll have a hard time keeping my hands to myself." She mused, letting her fingers play with his. She hummed lowly and smiled. "You'd get tired of me after a while. I'm a girl after all. Our shit goes everywhere." She laughed picking his hand up and pressing a kiss to his palm. She shivered. "I'll have to thank him, as weird as that'll be." She laughed, scrunching her nose at the thought.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:47 am

He laughed loudly, eyes bright. "I was just thinking the same thing. I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands to myself too." He shook his head. He didn't think he could get tired of her. "You can't be worse than my mother. Her stuff ends up everywhere. And I mean, everywhere." He chuckled. "That'll be awkward. Don't make me be there."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 am

She mock gasped. "We're so similar." She teased as she sat up fully and slightly wriggled from his grasp. She glanced at him over her shoulder. "No one said you had to keep your hands to yourself sunshine." She muttered as she tugged her school shirt over her head and tossed it on her cloak. Next was her bra, socks, and skirt. She stretched out and looked up at him. "Much better, but no one can be worse than me. My school work is organized, but my clothes are literally all over the fucking place." She sighed. She snorted. "Well now I'm going to have to have you there. Since I enjoy seeing you blush so much." She grinned.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 am

He laughed, watching her. His eyes fell to her ass as she stripped. He stood and stripped his own clothes off, leaving him in his boxers. He collapsed besides her. "I wasn't planning on it, cupcake," he murmured, bringing his hands up and cupping her breasts. He dropped his hand and placed it on her hips. "Comfortable, love?" He hummed. "I don't mind. As long as I don't end up trying to wear one of your shirts, I'll be good." He grimaced. "I wouldn't be blushing. I'd be mortified."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 am

Mary shifts to her side so she could watch him, propping her head up on her palm. She felt lucky to be able to be here. In his personal area watching him. She smiled when he collapsed beside her, body shivering when his hands came in contact with her breasts. She leaned back into him as much as she could. "More than comfortable." She mumbled nuzzling her face into a pillow. She laughed lowly. "That's a sight I'd love to see. You struggling to fit a shirt on only to realize it's mine." She mused. She snorted. "Can't have that can we? I'll just tell you how he reacts then."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:52 am

Amos hummed, pulling her closer to him. His hand that was resting on her hip started trailing from her hip to under her breast. "Glad you're comfortable, love." He propped up on one elbow to watch her, smiling. "It would be amusing, I have to admit. You'd be swimming in my stuff, so we're both fair game." He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Thanks, cupcake," he murmured, smiling at her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:30 pm

She felt her skin prickle at the feeling of his hands on her skin. Something about it always sent a bit of excitement through her. It wasn't always sexual. It was hard for her describe, but she enjoyed it. "I don't see how I wouldn't be. I'm cuddling with you after all." She mumbled shifting so she could kiss him softly. She giggled a bit. "Only thing is I think I would look adorable in your clothes." She smiled, before nuzzling back into the pillow. She smiled back at him. "Anytime." She shrugged turning to face him, and nuzzling her face into his chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

He could picture her in nothing but his shirt and basically swimming in it. It was something he wanted to see. He could just picture her wandering around his room in nothing but his shirt, tossing him flirty looks over her shoulder. He smiled into the kiss. "You're incorrigible," he teased, continuing to run his hands over her body. "But I have to admit, you're right and you would definitely look adorable in my clothes." He wanted to memorize every inch of her skin. He only stopped when he wrapped his arms around her, and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. She was too cute for his health.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Sometimes she wondered what was going through that head of his, but she never asked. If he wanted to tell her he would. She gave him an innocent look and shrugged, only to smile. "We can test that theory eventually, but right now I refuse to move. I'm far too comfortable, and happy being like this." She murmured lifting her head up to look at him. She reached up brushing some hair from his forehead. "You know, I've been curious. Why do you call me cupcake?" She asked suddenly, eyes flickering over his face.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 pm

He was glad she didn't ask what he was thinking. Because she'd latch onto the wandering around his room in basically nothing and never stop teasing him. "Good because I don't want you to move." He kissed the top of her head, pulling her closer. "I'm comfortable too. Plus I like having you in my bed too much to let you go right now." He chuckled, shrugging. "At first I did it to piss you off. You were cute and sweet looking but you seemed like a bit of a know it all. So I went with the first thing that popped in my head. Cupcake. Why do you call me sunshine?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:27 pm

She smiled, cheeks going a bit pink. Why was he so cute? Seriously he was going to give her a heart problem with how cute he was. "Well good, cause you couldn't get me to move if you tried." She joked bringing her fingers up and tracing them over his arm. She listened and snorted. "It takes loads more to piss me off then calling me something sarcastically." She mused shaking her head. "And I'm not a know it all you knob." She laughed poking his nose. She shrugged. "Cause you were a grump, and it's ironic. I remember thinking 'Well isn't he just a ray of fucking sunshine' and it just came out. Suppose we both did it to annoy each other." She laughed rolling her eyes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm

He grinned cheekily at the look of her blush. Yup. Too cute for his health. He was going to die from cute overload one of these days. "I wasn't planning on trying." He laughed, nipping playfully at her finger. "You are a little bit when it comes to potions." He nuzzled the top of her head, chuckling. "What a pair we make. Both of our names for each other stemmed from a desire to piss each other off." He kissed her head. He was so screwed when it came to the girl in his arms. So screwed.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 pm

She pouted and pulled her hand back. "I am not! I was just doing what I was told to do, and that was help you. S'not my fault you decided to get all grumpy with me." She muttered as she kept pouting at him. She laughed lowly and slung her leg over his waist as she buried her face into his chest again. "We're clearly the best pair there is." She mused as she let her fingers dance over his chest some. She sighed a bit and let her body relax. "So tell me all about you. What makes you such an adorable little shit?" She asked, pressing her lips to his collarbone softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 pm

He laughed, kissing her pouting lips. "You're too cute. But still. Know it all when it comes to potions. I mean, who knows to crush beetles instead of chopping them?" He sighed in contentment as she moved closer. He ran a hand through the her hair, humming softly. "Now that is a statement I can get behind." He shrugged, smiling as her lips touched his skin. "I dunno. Came from a single child background. Though Ted is my neighbor. My parents are great. My mum's a barrister. My dad works for the Ministry. You and my mum would get long like a house aflame and that is probably the scariest thing in a while."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:51 am

She huffed playfully. "I'm not a know it all! Least I don't think I come off that way." She mumbled. "And I just experiment. I don't know why it comes so naturally." She shrugged. She listened to him talk about his home life. It sounded so much better than what she had. She let her hands move from his chest to his sides. "I'm an only child too. Wish I wasn't so my parents could focus on someone else but me. But your parents sound awesome. What does your dad do for the ministry?" She asked softly. She shifted to lean on her elbow, with her head propped in her hands. "Why would it be scary? Cause she would tell me all your most embarrassing childhood stories." She teased, using her leg over his waist to pull him closer to her. She didn't know how to bring up her parents. She didn't have nice parents like he did.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 am

"You don't. But you're a know it all," he teased gently, nuzzling her hair. He frowned into her hair. The way she talked about her parents didn't sound very good. "Dad works with the Department of International Magical Cooperation. Basically he's a diplomat. Mum's too blunt so typically Dad doesn't bring her along for any of the events he has to go to. We both love her dearly though." He shrugged. "No worse than what Ted would tell you." He rubbed her back soothingly. "What about your parents?" he questioned gently.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:21 am

She grumbled lowly, smiling as she did so. She felt him frown a bit and wondered why he suddenly felt the need to do so, but he started talking about his family again and she wasn't going to ask. She laughed lowly. "What your dad does sounds interesting, but I already like your mom. People tell me I have an issue with being too blunt too. That's what I get hanging out with the guys I guess." She chuckled reaching up and running her fingers through his hair. "I'll have to interrogate Ted then won't I?" She teased as she continued to play with his hair. She sighed lightly and tilted her head a bit. "Moms a house wife, and dad own his own business. They're both really big into Christiantity. Something I could never get behind. Between that and being magical they tend to ignore me. I got used it though." She shrugged, voice low and brows knitted.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:41 am

He frowned. "No one should ever ignore their child," he said. "No one. I don't care if they don't like magic." He closed his eyes to her playing with his hair. "You can interrogate Ted all you want. He's been wanting to meet you anyway." He kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry your parents are so crappy, love. I really am." He wanted to strangle her parents.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:49 am

She shrugged slightly. "I like it better then the lectures and getting yelled at. Growing up in that house hold was hell. I never really got to do fun things, so being ignored is better in my book." She explained as she let her fingers dip down and rub against his scalp. "Well I'll have to do that. I want to hear all of the horror stories. Get to see you blush as much as possible." She teased. She laughed lowly. "Oh so you've been talking about me? I'm flattered." She cooed. She shrugged again. "I am too, but it's what makes me who I am I suppose." She mumbled giving him a smile. She didn't want him to be upset about it. It didn't bother her any so it shouldn't bother him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 am

He realized that she wasn't seeing her parents as a bad thing. "Course I have. Ted was the one who suggested that I get a tutor." He hummed as she rubbed his scalp. "All terrible things, don't worry." He kissed her forehead. "If you want to bitch about your parents at any time, you can. I'm willing to listen." He tucked her back under his chin. "I told you that you and my mum would get on like a house aflame. She's blunt as hell, you're blunt as hell, I'm more than sure you'll get all the stories from my mum when you meet her."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:31 am

She laughed lowly and let her hand move to the nape of his neck. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm sure they were so terrible." She mocked as she shoved him a bit. She shrugged. "I might. I don't hear from them too often so it won't happen too often." She shrugged leaning forward and kissing his forehead. "I'll take you up on the offer if I ever feel the need." She reassured him. She laughed as he moved her. She raised her brows a bit. "You want me to meet your parents?" She asked, muffled by his skin. She was put off by it. Just more surprised then anything. "I'm warning you now. Don't be mad at me when they like me more okay?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:47 am

He blinked, playing over the words in his head. "Well. I mean. I'm assuming that we're friends..." He cursed himself in his head. "Oh, I'm already prepared for that. You will win over my parents easily." He really hoped he hasn't fucked things up between them before it had a chance to go anywhere between them.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:51 am

Mary laughed lowly as he tried to cover up what he blurted out. She thought it was cute how he got so worried over it so quickly. "Calm down, sunshine. You didn't say anything wrong." She reassured him as she wriggled from under his chin to look at him. "I think it's cute you're already so willing to have me meet your family." She admitted as she shifted closer and nuzzled her nose against his face. She laughed lowly. "Well I'm glad you're already prepared for me to be the favorite." She teased pressing her chest against his.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 am

He turned red. "Still. Didn't mean to..." He shrugged. "You'll like them. My dad likes to debate with my mum and rile her up. I have to admit, it's rather hilarious." He gripped her hips and rubbed gentle circles with his thumbs. "You're adorable, cupcake," he murmured, tugging her as close as he could.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 am

She cooed lowly and let her fingers trail over his red face. She really liked it when he blushed. "It's okay, really. It's nice to know that you're comfortable enough with me." She murmured moving her hands back to his hair. Merlin did he like his curly locks. "Oh I hope he does that when I'm around. I'd love to see that." She laughed lowly. "Really though I can't wait to meet them. They sound wonderful, and they have to be if they raised you." She sighed as she kept scratching his head. She hummed letting herself relax against him. "I try." She giggled.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next