Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 4 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:04 pm

She whimpered as her other nipple was toyed with. Honestly Amos Diggory has become her favorite person to turor the moment she spoke to him and now this just added to her excitement to see him from now on. Her hips rotated with his trying to match his thrusts. A low moan escaped her at the contact from her already overly stimulated clit. She leaned forward and bit down into his shoulder , not too hard hit hard enough to leave a mark, as her nails dug into the skin of his back. "Merlin you feel so good inside of me." She murmured as she let her hands slide up and tangle into his mess of curls.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm

"That's what I strive for," he murmured. He could feel everything building and he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. And he was pretty positive that the skin of her back was going to be torn to shreds; not that he actually minded that. It proved to him that he had done something right in this encounter. He thrust a bit faster, needing to cum.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:46 am

Mary wasn't going to cum again and she was alright with that. She had hers it was his turn. She tightened his legs around him and kissed from his collar bone up to his ear. "Cum for me sunshine." She purred into his ear as she rotated her hips with his and nipped at his ear lobe.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 am

It felt like the universe exploded in his gut, and his thrusts became more erratic as he pumped into her. He collapsed against her for a few moments before straightening up and pulling own. "Damn, cupcake," he said, grinning at her. "So is my dick as good as my mouth?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 am

She rotated her hips with his until she felt him release inside of her. She let her fingers trail lightly over his back as he came. She held back a light laugh as he gathered himself. He was kind of adorable. She shifted to grab her panties and bra, hopping off the desk. "Pretty much yeah." She nodded as she shimmied on her undergarments and fixed her socks. "I can't wait for you to find out how well I use my mouth." She hummed as she slipped on her school shirt and sweater. "You know what the best part of this was? Now you're not going to be able to make it through class without thinking about your head between my legs." She hummed as she moved to pull her messy hair into a bun on the top of her head, and gave him a smirk.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 am

He smirked. "If you're as good as me, I'm in for a hell of a ride," he teased, pulling his pants back up. He looked at the desk and mentally groaned. "Now that's just cruel," he grumbled. "What did I ever do to you to deserve this punishment, cupcake?" He shook his head. Ted was going to give him so much shit for this.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

Mary snorted. "You have no idea." She muttered as she tucked her shirt in and made herself look as presentable as possible. She laughed lightly. "I never said I was nice, sunshine." She teased as she moved across the room to the cauldron he was working with. "You fucked up your potion that's what." She said simply as she got out her wand and flicked it to levitate the caludron to the sink in the corner. "We're going to have to meet again tomorrow, and no sex. You have to finish this, and actually concentrate." She stated as she flicked her wand again and dumped the ruined potion into the sink.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:08 am

He sighed. He knew he needed to do this to pass this class. "Fine. Tomorrow. Same time?" he asked, watching her. He'd put up with the no sex rule for as long as he needed to. If there was one thing his parents had drilled into him was the importance of education. His eyes trailed over her body and he really had to admit, her ass was fantastic.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:17 am

"Sounds good to me. Luckily quidditch practices don't start for me until next week, so after that we're going to have to work around it." She explained as she started cleaning up the rest of the area with her wand. In all honesty they probably shouldn't have done what they did, because he really needed all the help he could get. Yet she couldn't find her self to care right now. After she finished cleaning up and grabbed her bag and looked at the clock. "I'm headed to the kitchen for some tea, if you want to come you can." She shrugged as he stretched out her back a bit.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 am

"Quidditch practice starts for me next week too," he said, packing his bag up. "Though I'm pretty positive my captain will let me skip a practice here and there if we can't find a good time." He knew Ted would. Keeping his grade up in the class was imperative to staying on the team. "Wait, you drink that swill?" He rolled his eyes. "But yes, I'd love to come."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 am

"Oh yeah. I tend to forget we all start at the same time." She muttered rolling her eyes at her own obliviousness. She snorted. "Good luck getting Potter to let his star chaser miss a practice. He'll make me run drills and I refuse to do those things again. I puked last time." She mumbled stuttering at the end of her words. Though Mary could just sick Evans on James and he couldn't ever say no to his precious little flower. She shot him a glare. "You leave my tea alone." She warned poking his chest playfully. "You're not allowed if you're going to insult my choice of drink." She added, keeping a playful look on her face so he knew she was kidding.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:28 am

He laughed. "Ted's basically my brother, so he doesn't mind as long as I make up the practice on my own time." He shrugged. "We should be able to work around it though. When are your study breaks?" He chuckled, shaking his head as he buttoned his shirt. He grinned at her, eyes sparkling. "But tea is just so bland, I don't know how you can stand it," he teased. "I'll insult your choice of drink all I want."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 am

"Well lucky you. Just because I'm close with Potter doesn't mean I get to get out of practice. He doesn't even let Sirius skip. Which is saying something." She explained rolling her eyes. She really disliked her friends sometimes, but she loved those boys all the same. "I have study breaks every other day right before lunch." She shrugged as she fixed her skirt for the third time. "You're a little shit and I can stand you." She shot back making a face at him. "And you will not or I'll turn your hair bright pink and you won't be able to fix it." She warned as she moved to walk out of the potions class room.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 am

"I have Tuesdays and Thursdays free at that time," he said, hoping it could work. He winked at her. "But I'm an adorable little shit," he said, laughing. "I have no doubt about that, but I think I could rock the bright pink hair. Not that I want to though." He slung his bag over his shoulder and followed her out.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 am

"Well what a coincidence." She said with mock surprise. "But seriously it works out prefect cause I usually don't do anything that time but go feed the hippogriffs and unicorns." She shrugged as she reached up and tightened the bun on her head. She rolled her eyes. "Only sometimes." She muttered shoving him lightly. "Well keep it up and we'll see how good you actually look with pink hair." She warned.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:12 am

He nodded. He was mildly jealous that she got to pet unicorns. "The one shitty thing about being a guy? I don't get to see unicorns that often." He laughed as they approached the kitchens. He tickled the pear and opened the door for her. "After you, cupcake."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 am

Her head tilted. "It has nothing to do with being a guy." She muttered. "It's about trust, and I've been working with them for 5 years. Found one injured in my second year." She explained. She wanted to push him again, but his laugh distracted her. She rather liked his laugh. She snapped back into reality and playfully rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, look you can be a gentleman." She teased brushing past him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Amos's eyebrows furrowed. "So everything we know about unicorns preferring females is false?" He wasn't quite ready to believe that. He smiled over at her and gave her an over exaggerated bow. "Why yes, Ma'am, I can be," he teased.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:47 pm

She shrugged. "You need to remember we don't know as much about unicorns as we should. They're very illusive." She pointed out. "Yet Dumbledore has such a strong bond with them that it really tossed me off the whole 'they only like women' theory." She added in. She laughed airily and shoved his head a bit. "Such a knob." She muttered shaking her head. A tiny house elf greeted them and she knelt down to ask him for a cup of raspberry and vanilla tea with two scoops of sugar.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:54 pm

"Yeah, but he's Albus Dumbledore," he reminded her. "He defeated Grindlewald, for Merlin's sake. Unicorns probably love him because he's Dumbledore." He shrugged. "Until I see a guy get to pet one, I'm sticking with the universally accepted theory of they only like women." He smiled at the elf and asked for a cup of coffee. The elf scurried off to complete their order.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:57 pm

She chuckled. "Believe what you want, but it's more personality then it is gender." She shrugged as she dropped her bag on the floor and collapsed on a chair in the corner. She scrunched her nose up. "Coffee really? You make fun of my tea but you drink coffee? No wonder you're such a little shit." She teased as she pulled the potions book out and went to another set of institutions to fix.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 pm

He shrugged as he sat down next to her. "So what's the personality type?" he asked, interested to hear her thoughts on the subject. She might be a potions savant, but Care of Magical Creatures was his domain. "Tea is terrible, I'm sorry. It's just nasty. I've never had a cup that tasted good." He grinned and dropped his arm casually over her shoulders. "Okay. Tell me exactly what I need to do for that potion."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:26 pm

Mary sighed. "Compassionate, caring, pretty much a free spirit. Like the unicorns. They're very much independent, but like the company of others. Which is what they look for in not only each other, but humans as well." She explained as she tilted her head in thought. "Coffee is terrible. It's bitter and gives me way too much energy. I have enough of that thank you." She sniffed playfully. She didn't mind his arm. It was actually rather comfy and she enjoyed his closeness, so she merely shifted a bit and leaned back into it a bit more. "First of all," she began picking up his hand, "Stirr it the wrong way. Counter clockwise is this way." She mumbled taking her finger and making a circle around his palm in the correct direction. "And after every 7th stir you should do a single clockwise one which is this way." She further explained making a clockwise circle around his palm.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

He wanted to believe that he was like that. But he wasn't sure he was a free spirit. Instead of really listening to her or looking at their hands. He was instead staring at her face, nodding and smiling. She was far too cute for his health. "Yeah, makes sense," he murmured.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 pm

"It's simple. Just remember, counter clock wise rotates to the right while clockwise rotates to the left." She shrugged as she let his hand drop to his lap. Just in time for the house elf to bring her, her tea and Amos his coffee. She thanked the tiny creature with a gentle pat on the head and warm smile before wrapping her hands around the warm mug. "Also you stir too fast but I'll get to that tomorrow. Right now I wand to enjoy my tea." She hummed sipping the warm liquid and sighing contently. She had her favorite tea, and a cute boy with his arm around her shoulder. A great way to spend a great day.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next