Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 13 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:12 pm

He shrugged. "It's true. I really think you're beautiful." He mumbled closing his eyes and holding her a bit tighter. He hummed. "You'll have to tell me about it one day. We can save it for another lazy day in bed." He offered as he nuzzled his nose back into her hair, eyes still closed. "Thanks. I'll tell my parents that you like the way they named me." He chucked moving his hands to grip her hips under he shirt. "That sounds nice. Maybe let's take a nap, and then get to the whole riding my dick thing?" He asked opening his eyes and looking down at her with a small grin.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:20 pm

She hummed into his neck. "You're the best. I think you're incredibly handsome." She giggled. "You could but that would be a bit embarrassing, to be perfectly honest." She nipped at his neck gently. "A nap sounds fabulous right now. Then we'll eat and I'll ride you," she promised. She settled in and closed her eyes. It was nice to be able to wake up next to him and have him wake up at the same time this time.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:33 pm

His cheeks flushed a bit. "Thanks." He muttered burying his nose into her hair some more. He laughed. "Not really. My mom would probably write you a letter to thank you and then tell you like 3 embarrassing childhood stories to go along with it." He mused shaking his head. He grunted and moved a hand on her ass and squeezed it. "Little tease." He mumbled shifting a bit to be more settled. He closed his eyes, keeping his one hand on her hip, and the other on her ass as he drifted off.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:48 pm

"It seems like your mom and I would get along then." Andie hummed, pressing back into his hand. She drifted off after him, and woke up before him. She shifted slightly, realizing that he was hard. She manuvered so that she could stroke him through his boxers. Were she brave enough, she would have woken him up with a blow job. Instead, she just played with him through the thin material of his boxers.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Ted was fast asleep, dreaming about quidditch. Yet it quickly changed to a dream about Andie riding him. He whimpered a bit in his sleep and pressed his head back into his pillow. After a moment his body seemed to realize that someone was actually touching his cock in real life. His hand moved down slowly and stopped her hand for just a second. He tugged his dick out of his boxers and placed her hand back round it. "Gonna be honest, you can play with it, and fuck it any time you want. Even if I'm sleeping." He muttered eyes still closed, and an amused smile on his face.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:05 pm

She watched his face in his sleep and wondered what he was dreaming of. She smirked, loving that she could affect him even while he was asleep. Though it was a bit nerve wracking that he stopped her. She hoped she hadn't crossed a line. Then he wrapped her hand around his dick. She laughed and leaned in, kissing him. "That's good to know." She stroked gently, not really having any lube. She pulled her hand away and stripped off her shirt and panties. She straddled him. "Cause I'm gonna take you up on that right now." She ground down against him, whimpering.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 pm

He hummed against her lips lightly. "It is, isn't it?" He muttered jokingly, resisting a frown when she pulled her hands away. His eyes stayed closed, still not fully awake as she shifted around a bit. Suddenly her weight was on him and his eyes finally snapped open. "Fucking shit." He croaked out seeing her naked on top of him. His hands immediately moved to her hips, gripping them when she ground down on him. He moved one hand between them and ran a finger over her slit. "You're soaked love." He mumbled as he pulled his hand away, stopping to press at her clit. "Put that pretty little pussy around my cock." He mumbled leaning up, and wrapping his lips around a nipple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 pm

She laughed as he woke up. "All for you," she hummed. "My pussy is all yours." She whimpered at the lack of contact. She grabbed him and slid down onto him. A string of curse words left her mouth as he filled her. She brought her hand up and pinched her nipple. "Fuck, I love your cock in me," she murmured, lifting herself up and dropping back down.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"It better be." He muttered against her breast. He groaned as her folds wrapped around him, head falling back. "Such a tight little pussy you've got." He grunted out as he watched her toy with her nipple. "No no." He muttered reaching up and taking both of her hands. He pulled them behind her back and used one hand to hold her wrists. "You just ride my cock, love. I'll take care of your perfect tits, and your pretty little clit okay." He muttered as his free hand moved to tweak a nipple. "Can I let your hands go, and you promise you'll let me handle it and not touch yourself?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 pm

She whined when he pinned her hands. "Promise. I promise not to touch myself." She looked down at him, making a resolve. "One of these days," she said, "I will ride you while you let me get myself off. Even if I have to tie you up to let me do it." She squeezed around him. Even with her hands pinned, she was still able to lift up and fuck herself on him.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:39 am

He smiled. "Good girl." He muttered before he harshly sucked on a nipple and thrusted up into her. He locked he eyes with hers and his brows rose as she spoke. "That sounds more than fucking fine to me." He muttered, extremely aroused by the idea. He let her hands go and moved his free hand to her clit. "Now you keep your hands off yourself and tell me exactly what you want, kitten."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

She steadied herself on his chest, smirking as she watched his pupils dilate more as she spoke. "Be rough with me," she said, rotating her hips on him. "Especially with my chest. Fuck, I love it when you bite my chest." She leaned down and kissed him. "Did you like that? The thought of me tying you up and fucking you senseless?" she murmured in his ear. "Cause I will."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 am

"I can do that." He mumbled as he gripped her hip with one hand, and moved the other to one of her tits. It kneaded it, while his mouth caught the same nipple as before and he tugged on it with his teeth. His hips snapped up into her as hard as he could, while he moved his teeth across her chest and to the other nipple. He repeated the same action as with the other one. "I do. I really like that, but not today kitten. I'm getting that pretty little pussy off myself." He muttered as he contemplated flipping them over.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 am

She cried out as he bit her nipple. Fuck, he had no right to be this good at this. Her nails dug into his chest in an attempt to not move them to her clit. She met him thrust for thrust as best she could, squeezing around him. It wasn't perfect payback, but it was something. She hummed. "Soon then." She liked the thought of being in control. She also loved that he took control too.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:33 am

He groaned at the feeling of her nails in his skin. He leaned his head back a bit and looked at her. "Tell me what you want love." He muttered as he tweaked a nipple and tugged on it. He grunted at her squeezing around him. "Merlin your pussy is so perfect. So tight so wet. Feels so good round my cock." He muttered as he slammed up into her.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:50 am

"Play with my clit," she gasped. "Be rough with it. Spank me if you want." The pain mixed with the pleasure drove her higher and she caved, putting her hand over his. She didn't touch herself, technically not breaking her promise. "And it's all yours. Fuck, your cock is so big I love it. You feel so good in me."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:04 am

He smirked and slipped a hand between them. His fingers found her swollen bud, and he teased her by gently playing with it. "Someone's far dirtier than I expected." He mumbled. His brows rose and he watched her, pinching her clit. "How bad do you want to touch yourself?" He asked lowly as he leaned forward and caught a nipple between his teeth. His fingers roughly circled her clit before tugging it again. "All your cock, love."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 am

She whimpered at the light contact. "Learn something new every day," she mumbled. Her nails on the hand that was on his chest still dug in again. "So bad. Oh fuck." She arched her back into his mouth, a few more curses falling from her lips. She canted her hips so that he had better access to her clit. "Mine," she growled, squeezing him again.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

He hummed at her words. You did learn something new. His fingers circled her clit faster as he thrusted into her deeper. "Touch yourself kitten." He muttered lowly as he leaned up and tugged her lips to his. "Touch yourself and make yourself cum all over your cock." He whispered as he kissed down her chest, and took turns nipping and sucking harshly at each nipple.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:28 am

She brought her hands up, running her hands over her body, dipping down between them and rubbing at her clit harshly. She hummed against his lips. She twisted her hips and pinched her clit, at the same time as he nipped at her nipple, and it sent her flying over the edge. She leaned down and bit his shoulder, trying not to shout too loudly as they hadn't silenced the room.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:40 am

He groaned as she tightened around him, and bit on his shoulder. He bucked up into her, head digging back into his pillow. His thrusts became sloppy as the bubble in his gut imploding. It surged through his body, hands gripping her hips, and cock twitching within her. A string of curses leaving his lips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:44 am

She slipped off him and curled up into his side. She nuzzled in close, smiling against his skin. A day off, spending it with one of her favorite people... It was lovely. "Fun way to wake up, huh?" she murmured against his shoulder. She wondered if in his relaxed state, she could get more information about their date.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:57 am

He sighed lowly, and wrapped his arms around her. Today was the perfect day to just relax with the one girl he was more than happy to be around. "Oh yeah." He mumbled, the goofy grin forming on his face. "I'd like to wake up like that more often if I'm honest." He laughed as he closed his eyes and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Hungry kitten?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:19 pm

She hummed. "I think that can be arranged," she said, looking up at him. She moved so that she could lace his hand with her, playing with his fingers. "I could eat." She didn't want to do anything other than lay there with him, but she knew they needed to eat. She slipped out of bed and tugged on the shirt and her panties. She moved to the basket and saw a good selection of food. "What do you want, babe?" she asked, digging through it for an orange.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:28 pm

He chucked and kissed her forehead again. "Maybe I could wake you up like that once in a while. Except with my tongue." He mused wriggling his brows at her. He watched their fingers for a moment and smiled. "So could I." He mumbled watching as she shifted form the bed. He wished she would have just stayed naked, but he wasn't going to ask her of that. He sat up himself and tugged his boxers back on. "Wouldn't happen to be about 4 biscus in there?" He asked as he stood up and grabbedthe cups and poured himself some apple juice. "What do you want to drink love?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next