Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 14 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:57 pm

She grinned at the thought. "I would definitely like that." She dug through the basket and nodded. "Four biscuits, right here," she said, handing them to him. She took some fruit and couple rolls for herself. "Apple juice would be nice." She moved behind him and hooked her chin over his shoulder. "I'm glad that we got to spend today together."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:10 pm

"I would hope so, cause I eventually plan on doing so." He mumbled a small smirk on his face. "Thanks kitten." He smiled taking them and setting them on the side table next to his bed. He poured her a cup and spun around pressing his lips to hers quickly. "So am I. Really glad. And tomorrow is our date." He mumbled, a wide grin taking over his face. He was still super excited she had said yes.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:29 pm

She hummed in excitement. She liked the fact that it was a given that they were going to end up sleeping together in a platonic sense. "I'm excited for that too," she mumbled, pulling him in for a soft kiss. She moved to sit on the bed, pealing the orange. "Speaking of... what are we doing tomorrow?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm

He sat his cup down next to the table and moved to grab a thing of grapes, and a roll. He sat down and took a sip of his juice an chuckled. "No no." He said poking her nose before taking a bite of a biscuit. "I'm not that easy to get information out of kitten. I'm not going to tell you what I have planned." He muttered shaking his head with an amused smile.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:14 pm

She pouted at him. "Of come on and give me something. Give me anything to work with." She nipped at his finger. "A hint besides the fact that I'm going to need to wear something warm." She had already mentally planned what she wanted to wear. "But I need to know something other than that so I don't wear something wrong."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:22 pm

He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully. "You're not going to stop bothering me about it are you?" He mumbled shoving a grape into his mouth. He sighed and smiled at her shaking his head. "Just be comfortable okay? Warm and comfortable. That's all I'm giving you." He said pressing a kiss to her forehead before shoving another grape into his mouth.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 pm

She shook her head. "Nope. Never." She giggled and kissed his cheek. "If you haven't figured it out, I'm nosy." She pouted at him. "Comfortable has several meanings, especially when it comes to dates. For example, comfortable right now means being wrapped up in your arms wearing next to nothing."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:47 pm

He grumbled playfully, and pretended to swat her away after she kissed him. "Oh I've figured it out." He mused as he shoved another grape into his mouth and made a face at her. He groaned and shook his head, a smile on his face. "Look just wear jeans or those stretchy black pants girls wear and a sweater. Comfortable. Nothing too fancy. Whatever you feel comfortable in." He mumbled pressing a kiss to her lips. "I'm not telling you. No matter how you try and con me into I'm not going to tell." He taunted softly as he shifted her legs over his lap.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:01 pm

She giggled again. "Well at least you know what you're getting into." She ate an orange wedge and leaned her head against his shoulder. "That's something. And admit it, you'd love it if I wore yoga pants or leggings." She wished he'd give her a clue as to what they were doing. "You should just tell me. You know you want to." She moved so she was straddling his lap and stole one of his grapes. "Give me a hint."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:09 pm

"Trust me I've known you're nosey." He teased as he watched her. He shrugged and moved to a biscuit. "I'll admit it. I'd love to see that perfect little ass of yours in a pair of those leggings or whatever they are." He snorted. "No I don't. I want it to be a surprise. I've been planning this date for a while, and I want you to be surprised." He mumbled. His hands gripped her waist. "You can straddle me all you want, but I've got some willpower in me. Plus like I said. This has been in the works and I want to see a genuine surprised reaction from you when I show you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:39 pm

She chuckled. "Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow." However if she needed to be warm, she was going to wear jeans. "You're the worst," she mumbled, leaning against him and nuzzling her nose against his neck. "Fine, I'll stop pushing. Tomorrow, 7:30 by the Black Lake." She leaned back and took another bite of an orange slice. "I'm sure I'll love it, so you don't need to worry."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:59 pm

He hummed. "I would like that. There will be something there to keep us kind of warm. That's the last thing I'm giving you." He mumbled as he wrapped his one arm around to her lower back and pulled her flush against him. "I am, but you like me anyway." He chucked as he kissed her cheek. "Thank you. I appreciate it." He murmured rubbing his hands over the spot it was pressed against. "I'm only worried I'll fall on my face or say something stupid. I'm not exactly a Romeo or graceful." He said cheeks flushing at his admittance.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:08 pm

She hummed. That was something. "I'll keep that in mind. So we're going to be somewhere chilly but somewhere to keep warm. I have stuff to wear for that." She leaned against him. "Merlin only knows why," she teased, playing with his hair. She shook her head. "I don't care that you're not graceful or not a Romeo. I like you because you're Ted Tonks, a klutzy guy who sometimes puts his foot in his mouth. And I like that. So don't worry about that."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:19 pm

He smiled. "Yep. As long as you're comfortable, I don't care. I think you're gorgeous no matter what." He said honestly as he munched on the rest of his biscuit. "I've got a list in mind but I'll save that the date. Remind me to tell you why I like you yeah?" He teased. Cheeks still flushed, he smiled. "Well I'm glad you find my quirks charming. Even though I'll be mortified. I'm still glad."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 pm

She curled up in his lap, still stealing some of his grapes. "I'm always comfortable with you." She blushed, hiding her face in his neck. She knew she was pretty, but she'd never considered herself gorgeous. So whenever Ted called her that, she got embarrassed. "You don't have a list of why you like me," she said. She wasn't going to mention she could list some of the reasons she liked him. "Don't be mortified. I like them. They make you, you." She tilted her head up to kiss him. "I'm excited to see what you have planned."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 pm

He scolded her playfully when she stole more gapes. "I'm glad you are. I like it that you're comfortable with me like I am with you." She murmured softly. He smiled as she nuzzled her face into his neck. He loved it when she got all shy. "I do too. It's in my head. It's rather long." He hummed rubbing his chin with free hand. He shrugged. "Well thank you. Now I won't feel so bad if I fall flat on my face." He joked as he kissed her back.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Andie smirked and popped one of the grapes into her mouth. "I'm glad you're comfortable with me. You're just so... comforting? I guess that's the best word." She smiled and pressed a kiss to his neck. "I'm calling bullshit," she said, her hands trailing up his back. She leaned her face against his shoulder. "You won't do that, I'm sure. And even if you do, I'll help you up."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 pm

"Well you're comforting then too. Usually it takes me knowing someone for years for them to find out my real name." He admitted as he shrugged. He pouted. "It's not bullshit! I'll prove it to you tomorrow night." He mumbled playfully glaring at her. He sighed in content. "After laughing at me of course. I'll appreciate it though."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 pm

She smiled. "I think my sisters and Mary are the only other people who know my middle name is Regina. It's not my favorite name." Though she did have to admit she liked it when Ted said it. "Sure you will," she said, patting his cheek. She had a feeling he actually would and she was going to be bright red the entire time. "Okay I'll only laugh a little bit."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:32 pm

"I still like it. It's a nice middle name. Suits you." He shrugged as he pressed a kiss to her temple. He pouted, and grumbled."Don't doubt me woman. I promise you I will." He mumbled as he rubbed over her back again. He sighed. "You'll laugh a lot, but that's okay. I like your laugh."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

"Thanks," she mumbled, blushing. She turned to face him and pulled him in for a kiss. "Not doubting you, not really." She smiled and nuzzled in close. "I won't laugh a lot. But I'm glad you like my laugh." She loved the way that he could make her feel. "Next date I get to plan though. Just so you know."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:14 pm

He was so beyond nervous. Ted has spent the whole day gathering what he needed and setting it up. Oddly he hadn't seen Amos all day so he couldn't get him to help him out, so he pretty much ran around himself. It was 7:20 and he arrived at the black lake early. To keep his shaking hands from tugging through his hair he wore a beanie. He shifted slightly and looked up at the sky. He really hoped she liked tonight.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Andie had been shooed out by Ted that morning because apparently their date would take all day to set up. She finished her makeup and braided her hair. She pulled on a yellow sweater that was silently declaring where her loyalty lay and slipped through her house's common room. She had been stopped by Cissa who informed her that their parents would be sending a letter to all three girls within a few days. Putting that out of her mind, she made her way out of the castle and walked down to the late. "Ted?" she called, when she saw him. She really liked him with the beanie on. And that jacket.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:38 am

Ted turned around and the goofy lopsided grin he always got when he saw her formed in his face. He shifted a bit, and dipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans to hide the shaking. "Hi, kitten." He greeted as he rocked on the heels of his sneakers. He noticed the Hufflepuff yellow sweater and chuckled a bit. If she wasn't the cutest thing. "I like your sweater." He commented.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:47 am

She smiled brightly with the soft smile she reserved only for him. "Thought you would appreciate it," she said, moving to stand in front of him. It was dark enough that no one could see them. As such, she felt confident they she could kiss him and not be caught. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. "What's the plan from here?" She settled back down on the ground, glad she hadn't worn those wedges she'd considered.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next