Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 11 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 am

He blushed harder. She lived to torment him, it seemed. In multiple ways. "I take it back. You're cruel," he grumbled, unable to hide the smile on his face. He closed his eyes to her ministrations. She seemed to like his hair for some reason. "My parents are pretty much amazing. I love them dearly. Ted's parents are also family. You'll get to meet them and help tease Ted about his crush on Andromeda Black."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:21 pm

She laughed loudly, burying her head in his chest to muffle it. " 'M not cruel." She stated amused as she playfully nipped at his chest plauyfully. "They sound it. I can't wait to meet them." She mumbled lowly as she continued to stroke his hair. She shifted eyes wide. "Ted likes Andie?" She said exciment in her voice. "Oh merlin this is wonderful. I've been telling her that he likes her back for ages." She said a smirk forming on her face.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:37 pm

"You're very cruel." He hummed and pulled her in for a kiss. "He does. He's practically been in love with her since I can remember. I think he saw her on the train when we were 11 and hasn't stopped mooning over her since. And considering how much his back was scratched up the other day, I think it's safe to say she's pretty well attracted to him too." He glanced down at her. "You'll help me tease him about it then?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:42 pm

She laughed against his lips. She would never get tired of this. She just wanted to be with him like this all of the time. "This is such good news!" She giggled as she pushed him down on his back and moved to lay on top of him. She stretched out and buried her face into the crook of his neck. "Aw! That's the cutest thing I've ever heard, and yeah. I'd say she's more than just attracted to him. She may or may not feel the same. Not that you heard it from me." She said lowly. She laughed lowly again. "Course I will. You'll need a break from my teasing once in a while."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm

He rolled over easily, pulling her on top of him. He yawned. "It is good news. Finally means that when they pull their heads out of their asses, I get to rub it in his face." He nuzzled his nose against her cheek. "He's pretty smitten with her. She could ask him for nearly anything and he'd give it to her." He hummed, considering her words. "As long as she doesn't hurt him, I'm okay with this." He yawned again. "We should sleep, cupcake."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:38 am

[NEW TOPIC]

Despite a failed attempt to take his curls (which had resulted in Amos hopping in the shower again), he finally decided he looked presentable. He slowly made his way to the entrance hall. He was definitely nervous, that was for sure. He ran his hand through his hair. He really hoped Mary liked today.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:45 am

Mary had no idea why she was so nervous, and why she currently felt like she was going to puke. It wasn't like she wasn't spending most of her free time with Amos anyway. Maybe because this was an actual date? Who knew. She made sure she looked good for the fifth time and headed down to the entrance hall. She spotted his mess of curls right away and smiled. "Morning sunshine." She greeted.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:51 am

He smiled at her, stuffing his hands in his pockets so he didn't push her against the wall and drag her back to his room. "Morning cupcake," he said, leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Ready?" Merlin, she was gorgeous. If he hadn't been looking forward to this so much, he really would have pushed her against a wall right then and there.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:00 am

She smiled when he kissed her cheek and reached out, tugging him into a quick hug. She shuffled back a step and rocked on the heels of her boots a bit. "All ready." She nodded flashing him a bright smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:12 am

He responded to the hug, and took her hand and laced their fingers together. "Good." He opened the door to the grounds and led her out. "There's a new tea shoppe in Hogsmeade. I thought we could go there." He smiled over at her. "You look really good today. I didn't say it earlier. But you do."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:21 am

Her thumb ran over his knuckles and she squeezed his hand. She followed him out shivering at the light wind that hit her. "Oh I've been meaning to go there. Lily told me they have the best selection of teas, and pastries." She said excitedly as she looked up at him. She blushed a bit. "Thank you. You look handsome. Than again you always do."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 am

He released her hand and draped his arm over her shoulder. "That's what I heard too." He smiled down at her as they walked. She was so cute when she was excited. He rubbed her arm with his thumb. "Have you looked into the wand lore stuff yet? I haven't had a chance. Homework got a bit insane."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:36 am

She nuzzled into his side, soaking up his warmth. He smelled so good and she just wanted to curl up on top of him. "She also told me they have some out of this work flavors. Ones that you don't think would be good, but actually work really well." She explained as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her coat. "Nothing. Andie and I have been looking endlessly, but not a damn thing has come up. We're thinking of asking Dumbledore about it." She sighed pursing her lip.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:47 am

He hummed. He'd tolerate the hot leaf juice for her sake but he wasn't sure if he'd manage to find a brew he actually liked. "Really? I didn't hear that bit. All I knew is that they had a decent tea selection and a decent pastry selection." He sighed as they left the grounds. "Damn. I was hoping you had. I'm curious about this." He nodded. "If anyone can get Dumbledore to talk about it, you can."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 am

She nodded. "Oh yeah. She told me all about it. Maybe they have coffee there so you don't have to suffer." She teased as she reached up and pinched his cheek. She pursed her lip. "Yeah. It's been heavy on all of our minds I guess. We'll catch a break eventually." She sighed. She snorted. "Maybe. I think everyone over exaggerates his liking for me."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:08 am

"Sounds like it. So much for it being a surprise for both of us," he teased. "Even if they don't have coffee, that's okay. I'll be happy even just spending time with you." He rolled his eyes playfully as she punched his cheek. "It has. But we'll figure it out. It's nice to know that we have a backup though. Even if we don't know why or how this backup works." He shook his head. "No we aren't. You're the only one he lets take care of his pheonix."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 am

She laughed. "Oh stop. I still haven't seen it." She shot back rolling her eyes at him, a smile on her face. She cooed a bit stretched up to kiss his cheek. "You're so cute. You know I feel the same way right? I just like spending time with you." She admitted softly, giggling at his eye roll. She nodded. "It'll make sense in time. I've been thinking too much about it. It actually gave me a headache the other night." She sighed. "That because he doesn't try to bite me. He tries to bite everyone else but me and Dumbledore." She defended.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 am

"I haven't either. So we're both in for a treat." He smiled down at her as she kissed his cheek. "That's good. I like spending time with you too." He hummed, pulling her closer as they entered the town. "Yeah, don't hurt yourself overthinking it, please." He chuckled. "Yeah because you have that special bond with animals." He led her down a side street towards the new shoppe.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 am

She laughed lightly. He was so cute, especially now that he was sporting a lipstick print on his cheek. "I mean I hope so, or this would be one awkward date." She joked. She ignored the odd looks her fellow classmates were giving her. It was odd to see her out with a guy, let alone one from another house. "I just might. I'll try not to though." She giggled. "Yeah I guess so. He's a really nice Phoenix. Just temperamental." She mumbled looking around the shops.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 am

Begrudgingly, he wiped the lipstick off his cheek. "And we certainly don't want that to happen," he murmured. "He's only temperamental like I'm only mildly scared of crowds." He shook his head and dropped a kiss on the top of her head. "C'mon. It's right over here." He led her to the tea shoppe and held the door open for her.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:05 am

She pouted playfully. "I liked that there thank you." She grumbled. She laughed lowly. "I don't think that could happen. You like me too much." She cooed, smiling at him. She frowned. "You don't like crowds? Guess quidditch games aren't too enjoyable then." She mumbled, wondering how exactly that worked. She stepped in and let her eyes soak in what she was seeing. "Yeah. I'm never leaving. This place is adorable."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:20 am

"I did too, but I like to pretend to be presentable." He smiled down at her. "And you like me just as much." He shrugged, deciding she should know what she was getting herself into. "Not really. I can lose myself while flying. It's after the game that I get uncomfortable. I don't like that bit." He watched her more than he looked around the room. "I'm glad you like it here." He led her up the the counter. "What do you want cupcake? I was thinking the sampler tray? We can share the pastries and you can drink all the tea you want."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:26 am

She continued to pout. "Should have left it." She huffed playfully. "Yeah yeah." She hummed as she smiled up at him. She listened and frowned a bit. "Well it's a good thing you're not required to stay then. You can just slip out and not worry about it." She offered reaching down and taking his hand. "I love it here. I'm going to have to come here all of time." She grinned walking up with him. She looked over the menu. "That sounds like a plan. I'll also con you into trying some." She grinned bumping him with her hip.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:46 am

"Next time I'll leave it, promise," he said, smiling at her. "Eh. When I can't slip away, that's when it sucks. And the parties when we win... That's what I hate the most." He laced their fingers. "Somehow this doesn't surprise me," he murmured, amused. "You go grab us a beanbag. I'll order and be over in a few." He shook his head. "Nope. No tea for me, thanks."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:52 am

"You better. Or I'll refuse to kiss you." She warned poking his chest. She hummed. "Well you don't have to attend the parties. I don't even stay at mine myself. I usually slip away five minutes in. I like my sleep." She explained. "You can hang out with me now instead if you want. I'll reward you for winning in a much more fun way anyhow." Her voice was lower and she gave him a coy smile. She pulled her hand from his. "Yes sir." She laughed as she turned on her heel and wandered over to a large beanbag in the corner. She pulled her jacket off and collapsed into it.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next