Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 7 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:06 am

He stared in shock. He had been sure that it was his wand when he had picked it up. "That's... Really strange," he mumbled, looking at the wand. "I can't believe it either." He glanced at his wand, laying a few feet from where Mary's was. "Try something with mine, see if it works the other way too." He shook his head, trying to figure out why he could use Mary's just as well as she did. Some tiny little bit of him hoped that this meant something for them.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:12 am

She nodded as she examined her wand for any crack or anything. Nothing. It was as smooth and perfect as it had been before. She looked up at him and quirked only her left brow. She sat her wand down and reached over to grab his. Once her tiny fingers grasped it she held it for a moment. It felt like her wand, warm, and welcoming. She lifted it and muttered the patronus spell. She watched as the wolf came running out. It lurked around the room, before howling and darting through the wall. "Merlin, this doesn't make any sense." She muttered twisting his wand around in her hands. "I'll have to look into this." She sighed brushing some hair from her face and setting his wand down next to hers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 am

He picked up his wand and inspected it for cracks. "I don't get it. Your wand should be cracked all to hell, and mine should pretty well be shattered with a spell like a patronus charm..." He put it back down. "For now, let's just make sure that we don't accidentally pick up each other's wands. I'd hate to have to explain why we're exchanging wands in the middle of the hallway."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:46 am

She nodded and she watched him. "Trust me I know. I've witnessed my careless classmates blow shit up by picking up the wrong wand." She mumbled brain kicking into overdrive. She would have to talk to Andie about this. Maybe even Dumbledore. "Yeah. Don't want to freak out then general public. Plus my wand is more of a red color so I don't think it'll be too hard not to mix them up." She muttered sighing and relaxing against him again. She buried her face into his neck as her brain tried to figure out what had just happened.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 am

"Hey, babe, just breathe," he murmured, rubbing her back. "We'll figure it out. Just don't think about it right now." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "Relax your back, and stay here for a moment." He'd have to go down on her later if she insisted on thinking on it.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:30 am

She hummed. "I know, but it's just got me curious and I always think too much about things." She admitted, voice muffled by his neck. Her palms pressed against his chest and she slowly pushed herself up. "My backs relaxed. Doesn't hurt much to be honest." She admitted as she crooked her fingers and let her nails scrape against his skin a bit. "You know what will really help me stop thinking about it?" She asked softly as she leaned down and nipped at his pulse point and moving her lips next to his ear. "Letting me ride you." She whispered before nipping at his lobe.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

He laughed. "I was going to suggest me going down on you but, you riding me sounds absolutely brilliant," he said, gripping her hips. "I can't wait to feel you on my dick, babe." He pulled her in for a kiss, nipping at her lower lip. He was going to leave bruises on her hips, though he had an inkling she didn't actually mind.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:33 am

She shrugged. "Glad you think so." She mumbled. They way he gripped her was exciting, and it sent a pang of arousle through her. "Can't wait to be on it." She shot back before he kissed her. She tangled her hands in his hair, grinding her hips down on him as he nipped her lip. Her mouth moved from his and kissed across his jaw, to his collar bones. Which she bit at lightly before soothing the spot with her tongue.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:59 am

He laughed against her mouth, groaning as she ground down on him. He was slowing resigning himself to a perpetual state of arousal around her. He bit his lip, pressing up against her as she bit his collarbone. "Christ, Mare," he murmured.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 am

She hummed lowly as she moved her hands from his hair. One slipped between them, her fingers lightly tracing over his shaft before she gripped him. Her lips moved from his collar bone to his neck. "Feel good, love?" She purred as she pumped him a bit, and sunk her teeth into his neck lightly, leaning a purple mark. She removed her hand from him and ground her hips down on him, whimpering at the friction. Her head fell back again, and she ground again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 am

He groaned, bucking up into her hand. "Fuck, yes it does," he ground out. He knew that she was taking her turns leaving marks on his body and did nothing to stop her. Slipping a hand between them, he ran is finger through her slit and pressed teasingly against her. He watched her, slipping a finger inside her and crooking it. "You feel so good, babe," he murmured.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 am

She smirked against his skin. She really enjoyed how much she could effect him. She left another mark on his neck. One he was going to have a hard time covering up. She gasped lightly when his fingers come in contact with her folds. She whimpered lightly and dug her nails into his shoulder as he pressed against her. "Fucking tease." She muttered out, moaning when he slipped into her. Her hips ground down on his hand, light groans leaving her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am

He didn't mind the marks. So what if people knew? He would gladly show them off. He laughed, smirking at her. "I'm not a tease if I don't follow through," he said, pumping his finger in and out of her a few times. He pulled it out and lifted her so he could grab himself and line up. "Ready, babe?" he asked as he teased her with the head of his dick. He closed his eyes briefly to the sensation.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:12 am

"Bit of a tease then." She breathed out as she ground down on his hand again. She glared playfully at him when he removed his finger from her. She squeaked a bit when he moved her and used her hands on his shoulders to balance better. "Been ready, love." She mumbled out, moaning lightly. She whimpered and dig her nails into his shoulder. Just wanting to be filled up already she wriggled her hips a bit and lowered herself down around him. She breathed out a sigh and let her head fall back. "Christ you feel so good."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 am

He laughed slightly breathily as she dug her nails in. It was amazing he had any skin on her back for her to tear up at all. "Fuck," he mumbled, moving within her. "You're so tight." He bucked up into her harder, loving the way she felt. He dipped a head and caught a nipple in his mouth, using one hand to squeeze her tit while the other stayed on her hip.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 am

She whimpered softly and rotated her hips down on him. "And you're rather big." She breathed out, lifting her hips up slightly and snapping them back down on him. She moaned lowly at the feeling of his mouth around her nipple. She leaned back, gripping his legs for balance, to give him better access to her chest. As well as create a new angle. Her hips moved up and down on his cock head falling back in pleasure.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 am

He groaned, using both hands on her hips to help her balance. "You seem to like that fact," he murmured, snapping his hips up into her faster and harder. He nipped across her chest, leaving tiny purple bruises. He wanted to claim her as his and attempt to show her that he could protect her and potentially love her for the rest of their days.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:59 am

"Merlin do I like it." She groaned out, hips still moving with his. She whimpered at the feeling of him marking her chest. She didn't care. She rather enjoyed it to be honest. Despite what others might think she liked the fact she had something from their sexual encounters. With his hands on her hips she figured one hand would be enough to hold her up, so she pulled a hand from his leg and slipped it between them to rub her clit as she met his pace.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:18 pm

He continued to nip across her chest, before pulling her nipple into his mouth and sucking on it harshly. He continued to thrust up into her, watching her hand play with her clit. He didn't trust himself to take his hands off her hips though. He kept the same pace, going as hard and as fast has be could. Fuck, she was amazing.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:23 pm

The hand that was still balancing her gripped his leg as he sucked on her nipple. "Fuck." She whimpered. The speed of her fingers on her clit picked up, and she moaned out lowly. She tugged her bottom lip between her teeth. "Christ do I love fucking you." She mumbled as she felt the bubble form in her stomach.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:54 pm

He pulled her in for a kiss. "Cum for me, cupcake. I'm so close. I want to cum with you," he mumbled against her lips. "I love fucking you too." He wished he had a bit more leverage but being able to watch her tits bounce right in front him was definitely worth it.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:00 pm

She whimpered as he tugged her forward, sighing against his lips. Her hips rotated quicker, and she pinched her clit lightly. " 'M gonna cum." She mumbled as she pinched her clit again. Her stomach was suddenly filled with a warm euphoric feeling that spread around her body. She leaned forward and bit down on his shoulder, whimpers muffled by his skin. Her hips were sloppy as she rode out her high. When she was done she relaxed on top of him and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Seconds after she started fluttering around him, his orgasm hit hard. His dick twiched inside her as he emptied himself into her, groaning as his hips thrust choppily into her. He collapsed against her shoulder, holding her close. "Fuck, Mare. You're so perfect," he mumbled against her skin.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:25 pm

She didn't want to move. She was perfectly content with being pressed against him with her face in the crook of his neck. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his jaw lightly. "I'm really not." She mumbled against his skin. "But you, you're closer to perfection than I am."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 pm

He pressed a kiss to her temple and sighed. He really wasn't perfect, but if this wonderful, gorgeous, smart girl in his arms thought he was, he wasn't going to contradict her. "Thanks, cupcake," he murmured.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next