Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 5 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:36 pm

He thanked the elf more quietly. "I'll try to remember it," he mumbled before pressing a quick kiss her to temple. "Wait, I was stirring as fast as it said. About 60 revolutions per minute." He frowned, thumb running small circles into her arm as he took a sip of his coffee.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 pm

She smiled softly as his lips pressed against her temple. "I'll help you remember if you want." She mumbled digging in her bag with her free hand for her quill and a bit of spare parchment. She scribbled down two circles that weren't finished with arrows pointing in the rough direction, and then wrote which one was which under it. "Here. Just have this with you when you make potions. I told help." She said folding it and shoving it into his bag. She let herself relax a bit more and took another sip. "It's 45 revolutions for that potion." She explained softy as she let her head fall on his shoulder.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:33 pm

He watched her and smiled. "You're too generous," he teased. "Especially to a guy who you said ruined the potion earlier. He let his head rest on top of hers. "I told Ted I'd meet him after his rounds." He didn't particularly want to go, but he had a feeling some things would go his way. He looked down at her. "Tomorrow at 7:00?" he asked.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 pm

She batted her eyes lashes. "Least I can do." She teased ruffling his hair a bit. "Well you did it was about to explode." She shrugged as she sipped down the last of her tea. She sighed lightly. "Yeah, I've got to meet Andie too." She mumbled as she made no attempt to move right away. She waited a moment and shifted to stand up, grabbing her bag. "7 tomorrow." She nodded as she sat her empty mug on a counter.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 pm

[NEW TOPIC]

Still fuming from his conversation with Ted, he stomped into the potions classroom and dropped his stuff by the desk where they had worked previously. Only after sitting down, he realized that Mary wasn't there. Was he early? Be checked his watch. No... So where was she?
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 am

Mary was livid. Between her conversation with Andie to the day she had today she was in no mood for anything. She was sweaty, sore, and hungry. She stepped into the potions room slamming her bag on the floor. "Sorry I'm late. Potter thought it would be a fantastic idea to have a last minute endurance test." She explained as she wandered around the room and angrily gathered the materials. "Not only did I have to hear all of the guys mouths today bothering me about where my hickeys came from, I had to bloody deal with James screaming at me that I was out of shape for an hour. Marlene did horrible but does she get yelled at? No! All because she's shagging Sirius on the down low." She set the cauldron on the desk heavily. "Oh and once I told them where the hickeys came from I got alecture about sleeping with the enemy. James lost his shit and he's lucky the killing curse is illegal or he would so be dead right now." She paused and realized she was ranting. Her cheeks flushed a bit, and she looked to Amos. "Sorry." She muttered, giving him a sheepish smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 am

He had a small smile on his face. "No offense but it sounds like you had a worse day than me. And that's saying something." He raised an eyebrow. "And to think when my team captain found out, he congratulated me." He leaned back in his seat. "I don't mind. It's one of those things where you need to get it off your chest."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:30 am

She grunted. "I woke up in a bad mood because Andie and I got into an argument last night, so I've been full blown pissed off since I woke up." She explained as she set all of the things out in the order that he would use them. She snorted. "It's James Potter we're talking about here. It's no myth that he's literally the worst captain to come through Hogwarts. He's got this bloody code and if we break it all hell breaks loose." She shrugged. "Still. You probably really didn't want to hear it. I shouldn't unload all of my stress out on you."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:03 am

"Ironically, Ted and I got into an argument last night too. I've been avoiding him today. He's an asshole sometimes." He watched her set things up. "Shouldn't the eel eyes go before the salamander skin?" He huffed in acknowledgement. "That sounds like Potter. Suddenly, I'm very glad my best friend is my captain." He shook his head and moved to stand in front of her. "If I was really annoyed with you unloading your stress, I wouldn't have been paying attention or I'd have walked out." He wanted to kiss her but he wasn't sure how that would go over."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:57 pm

"Of course. I swear to merlin those two were made for eachother." She mumbled rolling her eyes. She rubbed her eyes with her fist and sighed. "Yeah. Sorry I'm really tired." She mumbled fixing what needed to be fixed. "You're lucky. I suppose being friends with him isn't enough to cut me some slack." She grumbled stepping back from the table. She looked up at him and gave him a soft smile. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her face into his chest. She really enjoyed the way he smelled. "Thank you, sunshine." She mumbled softly closing her eyes and not moving.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:49 pm

He was mildly surprised when she wrapped her arms around him. He stood there, stalk still for a few moments before lifting his arms to wrap around her. He nuzzled his nose into her hair, and pressed a soft kiss there. "I'm sorry your day was so rough, cupcake," he murmured, pressing another kiss into her hair. Using one hand, he gently tilted her head up and kissed her gently.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:54 pm

She was slightly worried that maybe she shouldn't have hugged him. That yesterday was a fluke and it wasn't anything but what it was. Sex. That was until he wrapped his arms around her too, and kissed the top of her head. Okay, maybe she mayb have a small crush on Amos. "S'all your fault. Leaving hickeys where people can see." She teased softly as she let him tilt her head up. She sighed lightly and relaxed against him. She pulled away slowly. "We better get started, sunshine." She whispered not really wanting to move.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Amos chuckled. "If that's the case, s'all your fault that Ted said we went on a date last night when he saw my hickeys," he murmured. He loved how she fit against him. Why did this all feel so... right? He pouted as she started to pull away. "Yeah. We'd better." He looked reluctantly to the potion. "I was thinking it might be better if you talked me through it, step by step this first time."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:16 am

She groaned. "Ted too? I thought Andie was the only one who was crazy enough to think it was a date." She muttered, getting annoyed slightly remembering the conversation. She brushed a bit of hair that strated from her braid out of her face. She just wanted to be nuzzled against him instead of doing this potion, but she wanted to help him pass this class. "Okay. That would probably help." She nodded as she shifted towards the table a bit. "So first you're going to add the infusion of wormwood." She said as she moved to sit on the stool.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:06 am

He shook his head. "If only," he said. He moved to stand in front of the potion and added the infusion of wormwood. "And then... Counterclockwise?" he asked. "And 45 revolutions per minute?" He didn't want to screw this one up. And maybe he'd get lucky if he made this potion right.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 am

She grabbed his hand and stopped him. "You're skipping a step, sunshine." She muttered slowly pulling her hand from his. "You have to add the powdered root asphodel." She explained as she shifted the bowl of it towards him. "Then you stir it twice counter clockwise." She finished off as she fixed her sweatshirt and leaned on the desk. She gave him a reassuring smile.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:09 am

He looked lost before nodding and following her instructions. He added the asphodel and stirred it twice counterclockwise. "And now?" he asked. He really didn't want to screw this up. Especially not with her so close. His attempts at potions tended to be catastrophic.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:13 am

She watched him closely, making sure it didn't want to explode. "Now you add the sloth brain." She urged as she sat up and stretched out her back. She winced. Her muscles were so sore. "And then you add the Sopophorous bean juice." She stated as she cracked her neck. She soulched and rubbed her shoulder. "And for the last step you stir it 7 times counter clockwise, then once clockwise." She said seriously. "That's really important. The last stir. It makes the potion perfect."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

He added the sloth brain, and sopophorous bean juice. "Okay..." he mumbled, stirring it 7 times counterclockwise. He stirred it once clockwise and glanced at her. "Why does it make the potion so important?" He tilted his head as he looked at her. Potions really didn't make sense to him.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:39 am

She watched him again, eyes narrowing as he stirred. She watched as he finished it up and leaned forward. "Now it needs to settle for a few minutes and I'll test it." She said as she say back down and stretched her back out again. "Because the single clockwise stir slows down the already moving current and everything can come together better." She explained as she leand on the desk again and stretched an arm back to rub just above her butt. "I didn't make the rules. I'm just making them better." She mused as she winced when her fingers hit a particularity tense spot.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:20 pm

He frowned and moved behind her. "Stay still cupcake," he said, putting his hands on her back. He started rubbing her back at the places she had focused on. "Practice was really that hard?" he asked as they stood there. "You should really be laying down if your back hurts as bad as it seems to."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 pm

She watched him brows raised. She relaxed the momen his large hands started rubbing circles on her back. Her lead fell on the desk and she sighed in content. "Have you ever seen Potters indurance test?" She muttered out as she tugged the sweat shirt off. "It's a lot of diving, and swooping." She muttered closing her eyes. "I'll be fine once I have a hot shower." She murmured.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:45 pm

"I've heard rumors about it. But never seen one first hand." He continued to rub her back. "Have you thought about sneaking into the prefect's bathroom and taking a bath there?" he asked. "It's insanely huge and relaxing. That thing is basically a swimming pool, not a bathtub. I know the password. We can go there and you can relax."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:57 pm

"They're not rumors. They're all true. He's the absolute worst to deal with. I almost wish I was captain, cause then I wouldn't be running these stupid drills." She sighed as she let him rub her back a bit more before sitting up. She grabbed the flower petal and dropped it in. It took a slight moment longer than it should to eat away at it, but it was better than average. "Wonderful! You did a great job, sunshine. Slughorn will love this and be sure to add extra credit to your grade." She praised spinning around to face him. "I haven't, but you just want to get me naked again." She teased as she hooked one leg around his leg and tugged him closer to her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:36 pm

He chuckled. "While that's true, and I really wanna go down on you again, you need to relax. So if you want me to fuck you seven ways from Sunday, I gladly will." He stepped between her legs and pulled her in for a kiss. "And it's only because you walked me through it step by step that I did okay."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next