Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 6 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:23 am

Mary hummed and listened to him, a smile smile on her face. She tilted her head. "Well I'm all for going to the prefects bath, and letting you fuck me again." She mumbled watching as he stepped forward. She smiled against his lips. "I think all you need reassurance and a little guidance, sunshine." She murmured as she wrapped herself around him and buried her face into his chest again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

He wrapped his arms around her and tucked her head under his chin. He rubbed lazy circles onto her back. "Excellent. You'll love that bath." He hummed, and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "If you say so, love," he murmured against her hair. He was slowly accepting that he was going to be shit at potions for the rest of his life. He stayed there for a moment before reluctantly pulling back to start clearing the leftover ingredients away.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:06 pm

She snuggled against him as much as she could, and closed her eyes for a moment. She found that she liked having him wrapped around her more than she normally should have. "I know I'm going to. It'll really help relax my muscles." She mumbled softly. She resisted a pout when he pulled away and slowly stood up. The way he called her love made her heart speed up a bit. "You'll learn in often ,if not always, right." She chuckled. She grabbed a tiny vial, and filled it carefully with the potion before scribbling down Amos' name. She also scribbled a quick note and set both on Slughorns desk before disposing of the rest of the potion properly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

He watched her, knowing that he was utterly screwed. Not that he'd ever admit Ted was right, but her had a giant crush on her. And he was so screwed. Once everything was put away, he gathered his courage and reached over to tangle their fingers together. "Ready love?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:43 am

The table was clean, and Mary had grabbed her bag from the spot she had tossed it when she walked in. She jumped a little bit at the sudden contact of his hand on hers and looked down at their tangled fingers. Merlin, was he trying to kill her? She looked up at him and gave him a smile. "Ready if you are sunshine." She nodded as she traced her thumb over his knuckles.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 am

When she jumped, he realized he might have pushed his boundaries with her a little far. Guiltily, he retracted his hand. "Sorry," he mumbled. "I'm. Sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He blushed, looking down at the floor. He opened the door for Mary, still blushing.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:00 am

She knitted her brows when he pulled away. Was he second guessing it? Did he not like it as much as she did? When he spoke she looked up at him and resisted a laugh. His face was bright pink and he looked so incredibly embarrassed. "Oh sweetie," she giggled as she stepped out of the door. "You could never make me uncomfortable. Surprised, yes, but uncomfortable? Never." She added in as she reached for his hand and tugged him out with her. She laced her fingers with his and pushed herself up, pressing a kiss to his still pink cheek. "Lead the way, Sunshine."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:45 am

He smiled, squeezing her hand. "Thanks," he mumbled. The trip to the prefect's bath seemed shorter than it really was. Once there, he muttered the password and showed her inside. He turned to her, and pushed her against the wall, kissing her furiously. "Have I mentioned you're gorgeous lately?" he murmured between kisses.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Mary had a bit of time to think as they walked to the prefects bath. She wondered how exactly he felt, and it he was crushing on her like she was him. Smitten. That word that Andie used came to mind and she mentally grumbled. She hated that Andie was right. She was snapped from her thoughts when she was pushed against a wall. It sent a small pain through her back, but she didn't let it ruin the kiss she was currently getting. "You may have." She hummed lightly as she shifted to get her back off the wall. "Keep it in your pants for a bit sunshine. Let me relax my back and then I'll ride you until you can't see straight, yeah?" She bargained as she dropped her bag and tugged her sweater off leaving her in her sports bra and shorts.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:21 pm

He winced, having forgotten why he was showing her the prefects bath that Ted had given him the password for. "Sorry babe," he murmured, eyes trained on her ass. He moved behind her and gripped her waist and started rubbing small circles with his thumbs on her back. "I spaced. Working on that potion kinda wiped my brain." He pressed a kiss to her neck as an apology.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:27 pm

She smiled smally. "It's okay, sweetie." She mumbled as she leaned back into him lightly. She hummed lowly at the feeling of his hands on her skin. She hooked her fingers into her sports bra and tugged it off tossing it on to her already discarded sweater. She pulled out her wand and flicked it turning on the bath, making sure the water was extra warm. She gently pulled from his grasp and let her hair from its braid to fall loosely down her back before she moved to tug off her shorts. Something about being naked in front of him just sent a weird arousal through her. She moved and sat dipping her feet into the still filling tub.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:55 pm

He pouted as she pulled away, careful not to let her see it. He watched as she stripped. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, already stripping off his shirt. There was just something about her that made him immediately comfortable in front of here. Where other people would have him silent and stuttering uncomfortable when he did have to talk, there was something that set him at ease in her company.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:58 pm

She fell back gently and stretched her arms above her head. "Well I didn't expect you to just sit here and watch me." She smiled as she watched him tug off his shirt. Her eyes flickered over him and she held back the smirk that wanted to break out over the marks she had left from the night before. She pushed herself back up and flicked her wand once the tub was full, and slipped in. Humming once the warm water hit her back. "Merlin this feels so good." She sighed letting her head rest against the side of the tub.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:15 pm

He finished undressing and slipped in beside her. "Just wanted to double check," he murmured, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Told you it was amazing. Did you want the bubble bath portion or no?" Subconsciously, he started rubbing small circles into her arm.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:21 pm

"Well I wasn't going to torture you." She mused as she leaned into him and let her head rest against his shoulder. She was really comfortable, but she was just letting her back relax. Then she was climbing on top of him and fucking him. "I don't think I need it. I'm just really happy with the heat." She mumbled closing her eyes. She just wanted to remember what being pressed against him like this felt like just in case she never got to do it again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 pm

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "Really? Torturing me seems like it would be a fun pastime for you," he teased. He let his he'd rest against hers. Next week. He'd screw up the courage and ask her on a date next week. "That's good. The heat feels amazing and I didn't have as crappy a day as you." He gently pulled her into his lap and rubbed curled into her lower back where she had been rubbing earlier. "Just relax. Let me take care of you for a moment," he murmured.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:40 pm

She laughed. "You're completely right, but I'll save that for another day." She mumbled as she nuzzled closer to him. He was right, it would be. Yet today she just wasn't in the mood. She just wanted to be cuddled. "Well that just means you're stressed about something, and you need to relax." She mumbled as she willingly let him move her. She let her head fall on his shoulder again, letting him do as he pleased.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:53 pm

"According to my friends, I'm always stressed about something," he said, shrugging the shoulder she wasn't leaning against. "So it's no big deal for me to be stressed. I can't remember the last time I wasn't stressed that didn't involve sex." He rubbed little circles into her lower back and moved higher. "Let me know if you want me to stop and I will."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:56 pm

She frowned a bit. "You shouldn't be so stressed." She mumbled. She wondered what was going through his head that caused him to be so stressed out. She also thought that maybe there was something she could do to help him calm down a bit. Besides fucking him. "I'll help anyway I can if you want." She offered softly keeping her eyes closed. She hummed as he shifted her again. "No that feels really good." She admitted, body relaxing completely against him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:32 pm

"Eh. I'm used to it," he mumbled. "Being stressed is just another state of being for me." Whenever things in his head got bad, normally he talked to Ted. But recently it seemed like his friend didn't really have time for his stupid insecurities, so he just... stopped telling him things. He hated not being able to talk to his best friend but if that was the price he had to pay to not stress Ted out, he'd do it. At her words, he buried his face in her neck and swallowed hard a couple times. "Thanks," he mumbled. He didn't know if she was going to be able to help but it meant a lot that she was willing to offer. No other girl had done that before. He hummed and pressed another kiss to her neck. "I'll keep doing it then."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Mary's frown remained. "Yeah. I don't really get stressed out about things." She admitted softly looking up at him. Right now she really wondered why he was stressed all of the time, and she really wanted to do something to help. In her opinion he was a really nice guy, wonderful she was figuring out, and she wanted to do anything she could to cheer him up in the least. She hummed and reached up, lightly running her fingers through his hair and rubbing his scalp. "I'm serious, Amos. When you need to I'm here to talk to, yeah?" She mumbled as she kept playing with his hair softly. She merely nodded and pressed a small kiss to his cheek in appreciation.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:01 pm

"Lucky you," he grumbled. "What I would give to not be stressed about school right now." He didn't like that she was frowning, he could hear it in her voice. "I know. Talking doesn't come easy for me, so I don't know how often I'll take you up on that offer." He wondered why people stuck around him when it was clear he did nothing but offer them stress and more problems for them to try to help fix. Hence why he's stopped telling Ted things going wrong. He had so much on his plate between Head Boy duties and Quidditch Captain duties, Amos didn't want to add to that.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:08 pm

She sighed softly. She really didn't know what to say without sounding like a major preachy plonker right now. She had an awful habit of opening her mouth and upsetting people, and right now she didn't want to do that. She shifted on his lap so she was straddling him and cupped his face in her hands. "I'm here though, okay. If you need to talk and can't find someone to talk to, come find me. That's all I'm saying." She mumbled before leaning down and kissing him. Yeah. Mary was pretty much fucked now. There was no going back to denying how she felt about him, and to be honest it kind of scared her. She's never liked a guy so fast, let alone been this comfortable with one.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:33 pm

His hands gripped her hips gently. "I know, love. And thank you. It really means a lot to me." He pulled her in closer and kissed her, softly and gently. This one felt a little bit different. Like they were setting the foundation for something every important. He shivered in the cooling water and reached behind them to grab his wand so he could warm the water up. What he didn't realize was he had grabbed Mary's and not his. In his own defense, it felt similar to his own wand. He murmured the warming spell on the water. He knew he was screwed. He was crushing on her really hard and her offering to help him out just made him fall for her a little bit harder.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:41 am

The way they kissed didn't feel like just a normal kiss that two people just sleeping together shared. This one was so much different. Like there were feelings on both ends and it made Mary's heart thump just a little bit harder than normal. She felt him shift and opened her eyes to see what he was doing. She noticed a wand in his hands, but it wasn't his. "Sunshine wait that's not...," she started but he already muttered the spell. She waited for something to blow up but it never came. Instead the water warmed like he wanted. "Well fuck me sideways it worked." She gaped reaching out and taking her wand from him to make sure it definitely was hers. And it was. "I can't believe it worked just as well for you as it does me." She muttered slightly confused looking up at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next