Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 12 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 am

He chuckled. She'd never do that, he knew. She liked kissing him as much as he liked kissing her. He smiled down at her. "I think I'll go for that," he murmured, laughing. Something rooted him to the spot as she called him sir. What the hell? He finally stepped up to the counter and ordered the sampler tray and followed her to the bean bag. He collapsed next to her and smiled, wrapping an arm around her. "Liking today so far?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:16 am

She watched him for a moment a she settled into the bag a bit more, giving him a bright smile when he started walking over. She leaned into him and tossed her legs over his. "Course I am. Were you worried I wasn't going to?" She asked lowly as she buried her face into his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:27 am

He chuckled and wrapped her tighter in his arms. "Not at all, just wanting to double check." He kissed her temple. "I'm glad you're having a good day." He enjoyed having her so close. "The waiter said the tray would be out in a few minutes. Think you'll be able to drink tea like this?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:30 am

She hummed in content. "Good, cause just know you could have just gotten me food and spent the day in your room and I would have had just as good of a time." She reassured him. "Of course. Don't doubt my skills when it comes to cuddling and drinking tea." She mumbled, laughing a bit. She knitted her brows. Something about when he froze to his spot made her curious. "So, why did you freeze up when I called you sir?" She asked lowly against his neck.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:43 am

"Never have doubted any of your unique talents when it comes to tea," he teased, pressing a kiss to her hair. He shrugged. "I dunno. I don't think I've ever been called sir, so it kinda took me by surprise." Not to mention it was actually really hot and he wanted nothing more than to throw her over his shoulder when she called him sir.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:58 am

She laughed lowly. "Good you better not." She warned playfully. She reached up and tangled her fingers into his hair, rubbing his scalp. She hummed, a smirk forming on her face. "You liked it didn't you?" She whispered into his ear tilting her head. "Did it turn you on sunshine?"

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 am

He closed his eyes to her playing with his hair. He liked her playing with his hair. "Maybe a bit," he mumbled low enough so that only she could hear. "What about you? Did you like saying it?" He pressed a kiss to the spot right behind her ear. "Cause this is something I'd like to explore if you want to."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:38 am

She smiled softly. "I knew it." She mumbled pressing her lips to his neck. She hummed lowly and let her fingers trace shapes across his shirt clad chest. "Yeah. I like anything that makes you squirm, sunshine." She murmured a smirk on her face. "We can totally explore it. Sounds like fun." She mumbled. The woman came bustling over with a tray of tea cups, and a tray full of pastries. She gave the pair a soft smile, and set the things down on the table in front of them with a small enjoy before bustling away. Mary lifted her head and looked at the labeles. "Which one do I want to drink first?" She hummed tilting her head. "You choose for me. This is too hard."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:00 am

"That's good to know. Should have known you'd like to torment me with this." He looked at it. "The orange with the weird flower after it," he said. "It looks... Interesting. Smells good though." He reached over and grabbed a scone and took a bite. "Holy shit. Cupcake, try this," he said, offering her a bite of it.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 am

"Would you expect anything less of me?" She asked giving him a sly smile. She tilted her head and reached out to grab the handle of the mug. "Ohh it does smell good. Hopefully it tastes as good." She hummed. She took a small sip and closed her eyes. "Oh Merlin, this is amazing." She groaned taking another sip. "Only if you try this tea." She wagered holding the mug out towards him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 am

He shook his head, amused. "I wouldn't." He wrinkled his nose. "I'll keep the scone to myself then," he said, taking another bite of the scone. He had a feeling she was going to try something. "I'm glad you like the tea though. The pastries are amazing."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:23 pm

She pouted before sipping the tea again, only to continue to pour when she pulled the mug from her lips. "You're absolutely no fun." She grumbled, tilting her head in thought "I got it! If you try the teas with me today, I'll take you on a date to the coffee shop next Sunday, and you can pick any coffee for me, and I'll drink it all." She wagered holding the mug out. "Pleassee." She whined lowly, giving him puppy eyes.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:45 pm

He grinned down at her. "Mostly I want this scone to myself, it's just that damn good." He pouted down at her. "You drive a hard bargain, Miss MacDonald," he said, kissing the top of her head. He took the mug and took a sip. "Okay it doesn't taste bad but it's not strong enough." He was already planning the coffee he was going to order for her. "Try the scone before I finish it off."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You greedy little shit." She laughed. She raised her brows, but grinned when he took the mug. She rolled her eyes. "Cause all you're used to is that nasty coffee." She sniffed as she took her mug back and finished off that bit of tea and looked to which one she was going to get next. She looked at him long enough to steal what was left of the scone and shove it in her mouth. "This is fantastic." She mumbled as she reached for a blackberry and mint tea.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:20 pm

He chuckled. "Yup. I'm not a good person. Haven't you figured that out by now?" he teased. "Coffee is not nasty. It has enough caffeine in it to get my through my classes." He wasn't too upset by her stealing the rest of the scone. He kissed her temple in response. The blackberry and mint smelled even better but he wasn't brave enough to try it. He took a Cheese Danish and took a bite. "This place is heaven."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:32 pm

"Well you sure did fool me. Here I was thinking you were such a nice guy." She said sarcastically as she shifted away from him a bit just to tease him. "It's nasty. Plus I don't need any more energy. You're going to have so much fun dealing with me next Sunday." She teased ruffling his hair a bit. She sipped the tea and tilted her head. "It's not bad, but it's interesting to say the least." She mumbled as she sipped it again. She hummed. "Gimmie a bite." She mumbled opening her mouth.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:54 pm

He laughed as she shifted away. "I was already planning on giving you decaf." He pulled her back in and pressed a kiss to her temple. "I promise, it's not nasty." Besides, if she got hyper off decaf, he would be amazed because it had less caffeine than tea. He held out the danish for her to take a bite. "What do you think?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 pm

She grumbled. "Must you always take away my fun." She whined sipping the tea. It wasn't really working for her, so she sat the mug down. She giggled as he pulled her back. "Better not be." She warned as she shifted as close to him as she could. She leaned forward and took a large bite of it. After a moment she swallowed it down and put her thumbs up. "Fantastic once again." She agreed as she reached over and grabbed a different tea. "Vanilla, green tea, and black cherry." She read off before she sipped it. "Oh Merlin this is my new favorite tea ever. I have to buy a bag of this." She hummed as she sipped it again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:36 pm

He chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "Always, cupcake," he said. "Didn't like that one?" He pulled the pastry back. "Oi! See if I share with you ever again," he mock grumbled. He watched her face as she tried the next one and vowed to get her a bag of it before they left. "At least something good came out of today, yeah?" he teased, snuggling in close.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:50 pm

She hummed. "If you weren't petting me I would be mad at you." She mumbled leaning into him a bit more. "It's not that it was bad. Just not really my style. I like sweeter teas." She shrugged sipping her tea again. She nearly choked on it, laughing when he scolded her. "Oh stop it. I didn't even take that big of a bite!" She defended still laughing. "Oh yeah. Totally makes up for the knob I'm on a date with." She muttered playfully behind the mug as she sipped it again.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:10 pm

"Note to self: play with Mary's hair to keep her from killing me. Got it." He kept running his fingers through her hair. "That makes sense. You're pretty sweet yourself." He winced. "Okay that was cheesy as fuck. I take it back." He raised an eyebrow. "You ate half the pastry!" He hid a grin. "You agreed to go on a date with this knob in the first place. What does that make you?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:39 pm

She laughed lowly. "Only for certain things." She mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment. She opened them to look at him flatly. "Oh Merlin you've done it." She mumbled with mock shock. "You've officialy used the cheesiest line in the history of lines used on me." She added in. She rolled her eyes. "Keep it up and I'll bite half of them right now." She warned poking his chest. She sighed and tilted her head pretending to think. "Desperate? Yeah let's go with that." She teased sticking her tongue out at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

He laughed, leaning in and kissing her. "Got it," he hummed. "It was pretty cheesy, wasn't it?" He poked be in the side. "Remember what I said about rude?" He pouted down at her, pretending to be hurt. "Now you're just being mean," he said, rubbing small circles into her hips. "You want anything else, cupcake?" He knew the one bag of tea already, but he wanted to get her want she wanted.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:31 pm

She hummed against his lips, sipping the tea again when he pulled away. She nodded. "So incredibly cheesy, but also really cute." She mumbled drinking down the rest of the tea. "Nope. Don't remember it at all." She sighed dramatically. She giggled. "Oh stop." She mumbled leaning up to kiss him. Her head tilted and she pursed her lips. "Not really. Just gotta buy myself a bag of this tea. Maybe a scone all for myself since someone was being greedy." She mumbled mock glaring at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:48 pm

He chuckled. "Forgetful and rude. What have I gotten myself into here?" He smiled against her lips. "I'll get it. This is supposed to be me taking you out on a date, not just as tea tasting adventure." As if sensing someone wanted to buy something, the waitress came over and asked if they wanted anything. Amos asked for a bag of the tea Mary loved, and a scone. He grinned at her. He wanted to do stuff for her like this all the time.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next