Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 13 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:51 pm

"Oh, sweetie you have absolutely no idea." She mumbled shaking her head with an amused smile. She really enjoyed how they could just tease each other and no one like get upset. It was really refeshing to have someone who had the same sarcastic humor. She grumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, a smirk forming over her face. "Whatever you say, sir." She muttered, before flashing the waitress an innocent smile. "Thank you, sunshine." She muttered snuggling against him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:03 pm

When the waitress left, he nipped her neck. "That's just cruel of you," he said. "Evil you are." He had to admit he was kinda amazed that she as into it as he was. He liked being called sir by her. The waitress came over with the tea and the scone in a to go bag. Amos paid her. "Ready to get out of here?" he asked, looking down at her. He really wanted to bend her over the closest surface and fuck her senseless. But he had to wait. He would get his payback for this.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:08 pm

She giggled lowly, loving how effected he was by her just saying a simple word. She never thought something so small would turn her on as easily as seeing him squirm from her calling him sir. "I'll ask it again, would you expect anything less of me, love?" She mumbled giving him a cheeky smile. Mary thanked the waitress before nodded at Amos. "Yep. I need to get out of these jeans and relax a bit more." She sighed as she shifted to stand up and tug her coat on.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:20 pm

He stood up, tugging his own jacket on. "C'mon, let's go." Out on the street he pulled her into an alley and pressed her against the wall. "If you call me sir one more time, I'm going to drag you into the closest alley and fuck you there, got it?" he said, voice a bit more authoritative that it was earlier. "Because right now I want to get you back to my room. And yes, having you out of those jeans is part of the plan."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Mary squeaked when he tugged her into an empty ally way. She was horribly confused until he spoke. So this was the game he wanted to play? She had no issue with it. Except maybe he gave her an ultimatum. She opened her mouth, but stopped. It almost slipped out. She really wondered what the worst he could do? Fuck her? Well that's kind of what she wanted anyway. She glared at him for a second as she weighed her options. Fuck it he had her curious. "Whatever you say, sir." She mumbled, brow quirking, and a small smirk forming on her face.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:48 pm

He grinned, almost as if he was waiting for her to say that. He stepped closer, if that were possible. "I warned you," he murmured, biting her neck knowing it would leave a hickey. He cupped her through her jeans and rubbed harshly. He flicked open her jeans and dipped a hand down her panties. He ran a finger through her sopping slit and flicked his finger over her clit. "Does me being rough like this turn you on?" he asked, biting down on her shoulder. He slid two fingers into her, thrusting harshly.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:53 pm

She watched him, heart thumping a little harder than normal. She snorted a bit, which only turned into a low moan when he bit her. One thing was for sure, she fucking loved how calling him sir turned him into this. She whimpered in her throat, hips arching into is hand the moment it touched her slit. Her back dug into the brick wall as his finger found her throbbing bus. "Yes sir." She mumbled grinding down on his hand. Her hands shot up and grabbed his shoulders to stready herself as he fingered her. "Fucking hell." She whined out hips rotating on his hand.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:04 pm

He alternated between sucking and biting right below her ear, a spot that would be impossible to hide. "Tell me when you're close. Understand?" he said, scissoring his fingers inside her. His thumb flicked at her clit. It was his goal to bring her to the edge as fast as possible. He didn't mind her speeding along the process by fucking herself on his fingers.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:10 pm

She hummed as he attached her neck. She knew he was marking her, and she didn't mind a bit. "Y-yes sir." She moaned out lowly, head falling back against the wall. Her hands slid down to his chest and she fisted his coat, tugging him flush against her. She just really wanted him to kiss her right now.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 pm

"Good girl," he hummed against her neck. He let her move him, knowing that he he the upper hand here anyway. "Tell me what you want." He curled his fingers to press against her g-spot and used his thumb to rub her clit harshly. "Tell me and I might give it to you."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:25 pm

No matter how hard she tried to resist, her hips kept moving with his hand. She struggled to find the words to speak up at the moment so she merely whimpered at him. A strangled moan sat in her throat as he hit both her g-spots at the same time. "Fucking - will you please just kiss me." She whined softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:15 pm

He grinned at her movements. "You like this, love?" he asked. He wanted to kiss her, so he pulled his lips off her neck and, with his free hand, and pulled her in for a kiss. It was hard and rough and demanding. "If you want anything else, you have to tell me," he murmured against her lips before he bit her lower lip.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:36 am

She nodded at his question, not sure her own voice would even work at the moment. She moaned against his lips, hands moving to tangle into his curls. No ones ever been like this wth her and it was honestly such a turn on. It was nice to not be in control of something for once. "Okay." She breathed out behind a whimper. She could feel her orgasm slowly building up inside of her.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:53 am

"Hands on my shoulders," he said, hand slipping under her shirt to play with her chest. He toyed with the idea of letting her cum but decided that if she got to torment him like she did in the shoppe, he was going to torment her. He moved back to her neck, peppering it with kisses. He really wanted to fuck her against the wall, but he wanted to bend her over his desk more.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 am

She humphed lowly and begrudgingly put her hands back on his shoulders. Her hips kept rotating with hand and she gripped his shoulders tightly. She was getting close, and she wasn't sure she wanted to tell him. She had an inkling on what he was going to do. With a heavy breath and gripped his shoulders. "I'm close." She muttered.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 am

Amos smirked, a glint in his eyes. He pulled her in for another kiss, only to remove his fingers at the same time. He stepped away, eyes dancing. "Come on, cupcake. Let's get you back to my room so we can finish this." He knew she was going to kill him, but it was so worth it to see her about to fall apart. Yeah, he was dead meat.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:27 am

She growled against his lips and glared at him as he pulled away. Her jaw clenched a few times, and she buttoned her jeans. "You're going to fucking pay for this." She muttered tugging her hair from its bun and running her fingers through it to smooth it down. Nothing annoyed her more than being close and not finishing. It lit an anger inside of her. "You're so going to fucking pay. You have no clue how bad it's going to be." She warned as she picked up her bags and crossed her arms over her chest.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:50 am

"Oh I think I do," he said, licking his fingers. She tasted so good. He stepped in and looked down at her. "I could finish you off now if you wanted." The offer probably was a little late but he didn't care. He wanted to wait but if that was what she wanted, he would.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 am

She glared up at him and stepped around him. "Too late for that." She muttered as she kept her arms crossed over her chest. If she didn't like him so much she would have just walked away without another word, but she did like him. Quite a bit. "Let's just go." She muttered turning to walk out of the alleyway.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:36 am

Shit. Shit shit shit. He'd fucked up. His shoulders hunched up around his ears, and he shoved his hands in his pockets. He hadn't meant to make her angry and now she was. His hands shook and he clenched them to try to stop it. Yup. He'd fucked up. His chest felt like there were metal bounds around it and he leaned against the wall as she walked away. He hated this.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 am

"You know you - Amos?" Mary began to speak as she looked over her shoulder. She expected him to follow her, but instead he was still where they just were, and she knew that look. She knew that look all too well. It was the same one Andie got. "No." She said spinning on her heels quickly and shuffling back over to him. "No you don't. It's fine. I'm not mad at you. I'm just frusterated." She mumbled softly as she reached up and cupped his face in her hands. Her thumb moved over his cheek as she watched him. "It's okay, love."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:28 am

Amos swallowed. "I'm fine," he said. "I'm fine." He gave her a smile, still worried she was more upset than she was letting on. He stepped away from the wall and started walking towards the end of the alleyway. He didn't want to make her more mad than she was.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 am

She sighed rolled her eyes. "Amos," she said as she quickly scurried over to him and grabbed his arm. She spun him around to face her. "I'm not mad at you." She insisted as she reached up, and grabbed his face. She tugged his lips to hers. "I could never be mad at you, sunshine." She mumbled against his lips.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:44 am

"Sure made a good showing of it," he muttered. He shrugged. "Let's head back. Can finish what I started there. If you want me to." His stomach was still in knots, and he hated the frustration that had appeared in her eyes. He turned away, swallowing again. He wished that he didn't react so terribly around people.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:55 am

The inside of her bottom lip was pinched between her teeth. She didn't know what to do, or to say. She knew well enough that it wasn't his fault he felt like this. That he couldn't control it. Yet she wasn't sure that she wasn't at fault. She sighed heavily and merely nodded, wrapping her arms around her middle. "Yeah. Let's head back." She mumbled averting her eyes away from him so he couldn't see how upset she was.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next