Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original Mamos

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Original Mamos - Page 9 Empty Re: Original Mamos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:24 am

"Not mocking, cupcake," he teased. "Teasing, sure." He frowned. "And if you lose count?" he asked. "What do you do then?" He wanted to pass this class. He needed to pass this class for what he wanted to do after school. He took the chalk and tucked it into his bag.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:05 am

She snorted and shoved him a bit again. "Do not tease." She whined. She leaned into her bag again again grabbed out a counter. "Use this each time you stir. When the handle meets the mark, you click this button and it'll count for you." She explained setting it on his leg. "It's a muggle thing but I used it my first few years to help me, because believe it or not I'm easily distracted."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:20 am

He grinned at her. "But it's sorta my job to tease you," he said, leaning into her. He kissed her gently. He was definitely addicted to her. He couldn't decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Wow. You definitely think of everything." He accepted the counter and put it in his own bag. "I know what counters are. I'm a half-blood. And my best friend is a muggleborn." He tilted his head. "Now that I really don't believe."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:29 am

Her brows raised. "Well you've been doing a pretty shitty job because you waited until your last year to do so." She joked. She sighed lightly against his lips. She rather enjoyed when he kissed her like that. Like I was normal and he cared about her the same way she did him. She shrugged. "Took me forever to dig out of my trunk, but I thought of it when you made the potion last week." She explained. "Well I didn't know that." She snarked playfully as she reached up and ruffled his hair. She snorted. "Trust me I am. I've learned to tame it while in working on school work though."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

He laughed. "Only cause fate kept intervening." He pressed another couple kisses to her lips, smiling. "Well, at least you were thinking of me," he mumbled against her lips. He leaned back. "Thank you though, cupcake," he said, linking her hand with his and rubbing her knuckles. "Now you do. Half-blood. Did you think I was a pureblood or something?" He raised an eyebrow. "That's really surprising," he said, frowning. "How did you tame it?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:52 am

She rolled her eyes. "Fate my perfect little ass." She snorted. Light giggles left her as he kissed her again. She thought of him a lot to be honest. Ever since the first time they met she found herself thinking of him on her down time. "You should be honored." She teased. "But not a problem. Anything for you, sunshine." She murmured, smiling as he took her hand. "I didn't know what you were. I can't really tell what people's blood lines are. I mean minus the snobby purebloods in Slytherin." She admitted. She tilted her head in thought. "It started third year. I was damn near close to failing half my classes because I was too distracted by everything else. I kind of just practiced it I guess. It stuck after a few months. Now I'm close to being head of my year behind Lily Evans." She shrugged.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:19 am

He could sorta relate, because focusing was always really hard for him. Especially in a crowd of people, where it felt like everyone was watching him at all times. Even if rationally, he knew that no one was watching him. "That's really awesome, cupcake," he mumbled. "So... There's not much else to do right now, yeah? Unless you want to make me cut stuff on my desk. Which the house elves might kill me for." He really just wanted to pull her into his lap to cuddle.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:23 am

She shrugged. "Hard work and not having much of a social life pays off, but thank you." She smiled as she reached over with her free hand and closed the book. "Not much no." She hummed as she stretched her legs out. She laughed a bit. "No. I don't want the house elves annoyed with me. I finally was able to con them in leaving hot tea on my bedside table the mornings after I have practice. I can't mess that up." She mused as she leaned against him. "I can stay or go. Whichever you want, sunshine." She murmured. She wanted to stay. She liked being with him. Yet if he wanted her to go she would. She didn't want to cling to a guy who technically wasn't even hers.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am

He tugged her hand gently, and pulled her into his lap. His arms wrapped around her and he tucked his chin over her shoulder. "I would like you to stay," he mumbled, gripping her hips. "And we definitely can't make the house elves hate you." He nuzzled his nose against her neck. "You have Andromeda Black, though. You two are friends, aren't you? That counts towards a social life."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:48 am

She felt like a little doll when she was with him. The way he could move her so easily. Yet she loved that. She leaned back into him and placed one of her hands over his, lacing their fingers. "Good cause I didn't want to go anyway." She admitted stretching her legs out. "Definitely not. That tea keeps me living during the day." She mused, giggling at bit at the feeling of his nose on her neck. She sighed. "I know and I love her dearly, but I don't do the parties. Hell I can't remember the last date I went on. I'm too busy studying. Even Evans is going out on dates with Potter while I'm in my room studying." She explained.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 pm

He laughed softly. "Good. I meant it when I said you were welcome down here any time you want." He hummed, listening to her speak. There. That was the perfect opportunity. "Speaking of dates... Would you like to go on one with me? Maybe this weekend? Or whenever you're free?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Mary hummed and nuzzled back into him more. "And I meant it when I said I'd let you know when I wanted to come by." She mumbled as she played with his fingers a bit. She looked up at him as he spoke. Her heart sped up a bit and she felt her stomach twist. He was asking her out on a date. Fuck, was she happy. She stretched up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Course I will, sunshine." She murmured reaching up and turning his face to kiss him in the lips this time. "This weekend is perfect. I don't have any plans - well until now."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:23 pm

He grinned down at her happily. "Really? That's great!" Did he have any idea what he was going to plan for a date? Nope! He'd have to figure it out. "That's wonderful in fact." He drew little designs on her stomach, slipping under her shirt. He loved his skin in hers and knew that it was something he always wanted.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:59 pm

She laughed lowly and watched him. Why was he the absolute cutest thing she's ever seen? "I was about to ask you if you didn't ask me, to be honest." She admitted stretching up and kissing his jaw softly. "Merlin you're cute." She laughed lightly. She hummed softly and let her head rest against his shoulder. She liked this. She preferred this more than anything. Just being with him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:28 pm

"Glad to know we're on the same page," he teased, capturing her lips in a soft kiss. "You're pretty cute too." He smiled, perfectly content with it just being the two of them, doing nothing but enjoying each other's company. He tugged her in close, closing his eyes. She was so sweet and adorable. He never wanted to let her go.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 pm

She smiled up at him. "It is. To be honest I just thought I was the only one in this who had a crush." She admitted softly as she reached up with both hands and squished his face a bit. She shrugged. "I try." She mumbled letting her hands fall. She leaned her head on his shoulder and pressed a kiss to his cheek. She was over the moon that he actually liked her enough to ask her on a date. She just hoped their would be more dates after this one.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:20 pm

"No, you not the only one with the crush," he murmured, eyebrow raised. Why was she squishing his face like that? He figured it was some little thing only Mary would understand. He returned with a kiss to her temple. "You're definitely cuter than me though." Maybe, just maybe, if he was lucky, this could lead to something... more. Something better than just a solitary date.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 am

Mary hummed a bit and closed her eyes. She was more than okay doing this as often as possible. Just laying in a quiet place with a cute boy who liked her back. Her life was usually chaos from being friends with the marauders but this was such a nice change. She sighed lightly opened her eyes to look at him. "I should probably head back before it gets too late." She said softly making no effort to move. "Unless you want me to stay.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:40 am

He tightened his arms around her. He didn't want her to go because he didn't know when they'd get a chance like this now that school was getting into full swing. "I don't want you to go," he mumbled. "If you want to, go ahead." He really hoped she'd stay. Preferably for the night.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:04 am

She smiled at him tightening his arms around her and traced her fingers over the top of his hands. "I'll stay, sunshine." She mumbled lowly as she looked up at him through her lashes. "No. I wanted to stay but I didn't want to impose. If you want I'll stay the night." She explained, pulling her legs up so her knees were in the air.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 am

He smiled. "You aren't imposing. I like having you here." He kissed her temple. "I like cuddling with you like this," he confessed. He liked holding her close. "So yeah, I definitely want you to stay the night. If you won't get in trouble for it." He caught her hand and laced their fingers together.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:01 am

She felt her heart flutter a bit. "I like cuddling like this with you too." She said softly. She shifted to sit up and bit and tightened her bun on the top of her head. "I won't get in trouble. I've done far worse than spend a night somewhere other than my own bed." She laughed lowly leaning forward and pressing a kiss to his nose. "I gotta warn you though. I do sleep in pretty much nothing." She said lowly as she leaned back into him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 am

He grinned down at her. "Define pretty much nothing," he teased. He pressed a kiss to her lips. "You're welcome to spend the night here as long as you want." She really was too precious and it made him want to never let her go. "Definitely glad I asked Slughorn to help me find a tutor."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:43 am

She narrowed her eyes playfully. "Wouldn't you like to know." She mused with mock seduction. "But seriously, I only sleep in my pantie." She shrugged. Why was he so perfect for her? "Don't say that. Next thing you know I'll pretty much live here." She joked lowly. She hummed. "I'm glad he talked me into tutoring, and I'm glad you needed a tutor. Otherwise we probably wouldn't be here right now, and to be honest I quite like this."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 am

"And I sleep in my boxers. What a pair we are." Amos chuckled, knowing he was going to have a hard time keeping his hands to himself. It was a good thing they had this thing going for them. "I wouldn't mind that," he murmured in her ear, pressing a kiss below her ear. "We owe this to Slughorn. What a weird thought. I quite like this too."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next