Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Mamos

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TriWizard Mamos - Page 3 Empty Re: TriWizard Mamos

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Mary laughed lowly as Amos moved between her legs. Her legs wrapped around his and pulled him a bit closer. "Hello, [i[darling[/i]." She hummed as she pressed her palms into the desk to keep from touching. She hummed and nodded, eyes moving over him slowly. "Loads. It's a real shame you two intruded on our dancing though. It had just started." She laughed. Her finger tips tapped on the desk, scared he would pull away again if she touched anymore than she was.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:33 pm

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Sorry 'bout that," he said, not remotely sorry. "But the dancing was so much fun to watch." His thumbs sneaked under her shirt and rubbed circles into her skin there. "You could keep dancing if you want. It's not like I actually mind."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:38 pm

She hummed lowly as his arm wrapped around her waist. "Well I mean I could always dance another time." She mumbled as her hands finally lifted from the desk. She laughed lowly. "Enjoyed the show did you?" She teased giving in to what she wanted. Her tiny hands trailed up his chest and around his neck. Her fingers found his curls and buried into them. A little sigh escaped her lips at the feeling of his skin against hers and she smiled. "Course you don't mind. As much as I like dancing I'm rather enjoying myself now." She admitted lowly as her fingers moved more into his hair and toyed with it.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Amos chuckled, ducking his head a little bit so that Mary could have better access to his hair. "You could. Especially if you wanted to dance for me," he said, perhaps a bit hesitantly. "I definitely enjoyed the show, princess." He enjoyed her skin on his, and wanted more of it. "Oh? You are, are you?" he asked, a small grin on his face. "You don't want to go back to your dorm, do you? Do you wanna come to Ted and Andie's dorm with us?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:00 pm

When he ducked his head she moved her fingers deeper into his hair and tightened her legs against his. "Oh now you want me to dance for you? What do I get in return?" She teased, eyes moving over his face. Merlin he was cute, and all she wanted was to kiss him. Yet she held back. "I'm glad you liked it." She whispered chewing on her bottom lip. She nodded. "I am. I like your hair. A lot." She admitted. She shook her head. "Nope. I'd rather not deal with being flocked by my schoolmates. So please, for my sanity take me with you." She sighed with mock dramatics before smiling at him.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:12 pm

He grinned at her. "Anything you want, princess. You can get anything you want in return." He grinned at her, pulling her as close as he could. "You can play with my hair, I don't mind. I kinda like it." He continued rubbing her back, humming. "You can come with us. They have a common room and dorm to themselves because head boy and girl. So we can crash there and we'll be good."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:17 pm

She liked his grin. A lot she decided. "Anything?" She asked quirking just her right brow. "Well I've got a few things in mind but I'm not sure you're ready for them yet, darling." She teased lightly. She smiled softly. "Good, cause as long as you'll let me I'm going to do this as much as possible." She said honestly, voice low. She shivered a bit as his skin moved across a certain bit of skin and she sighed lowly. "Well that makes sense. Wonder they haven't slept together yet. I mean they live together." She whispered sitting up a bit more so they were only inches apart. " 'M not making you uncomfortable am I?" She murmured, eyes moving over his face.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:34 pm

He nodded, eyes dancing. "Anything," he said, voice deeper than it was before. He wondered if this was really happening or if it was his imagination. He decided that her skin wouldn't feel so soft under his fingers if it wasn't real. Ted called his name and he glanced over at them, nodding. He glanced down at Mary. "Want me to carry you or can you walk?" he asked. "Don't worry, princess, you aren't making me uncomfortable." His hands continued to rub circles into her back. "It is a miracle they haven't slept together. I know they have platonically when one or both of them is drunk, but that's it."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:40 pm

She laughed airily, a coy smile taking over her face. "Well I'll have to mull it over cause like I said, I don't think you're prepared for what's going through my mind." She teased softly. She had noticed the tone difference when he spoke and if she was honest, it sent a tingle through her. She pursed her lip. "I might be able to walk?" Her voice wasn't sure but she didn't want to force him to carry her. "I'm glad I'm not. Especially cause I'm really a affectionate and touchy person." She sighed not wanting to move. She liked being close to him like this. "Well they need to get on to the sexual part, cause I can feel the tension over here ... Or that could be us.. Either way whole lot of sexual tension somewhere." She muttered using her shoulder to fix her glasses.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 pm

He grinned at her. "You'd be surprised at what I'm prepared for, princess." His voice stayed low as his grin turned to a smirk. "If you've had as much as I think you have, you're not gonna be able to walk. I don't mind carrying you." He plucked her up and held her close. "Hold on tight." His hands curled under her thighs, making sure she was steady before walking out of the classroom. He looked back at Ted. "Don't forget to grab Andie's phone. She'll kill us if we lose it." He looked down at her, wondering if he had heard right. He must have. "Probably both, princess."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 pm

She laughed lowly. "And you'd be surprised about what's going through my head." She countered, wanting to kiss that smirk off his face. "I've had lots to drink so it might be best." She admitted. A lost squeak left her as he picked her up, only to be followed by a giggle. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and let her one hand keep playing with his curls. Her other hand traced tiny designs across his chest with the tip of her finger. "Definitely both." She mumbled softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:14 pm

"I really don't think I would be surprised by what's going through your pretty little head," he teased, hummed. As she fell silent, and started tracing designs, he didn't know what to do. "Ted and I can get snacks, and we'll probably watch a movie while you two are sobering up. Hope you're okay with horror films. Ted likes to watch horror films because it means that Andie hides her face in his shoulder. If you don't like horror that's cool, we can watch something else, I don't care. I like horror." He stopped. "I'm babbling. Feel free to tell me shut up."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 pm

She snorted. "You might be. Id tell you but.. I don't have a good reason I just don't want to." She laughed lowly. Her face nuzzled into his neck further when it went silent, and she hummed at the feeling of his fingers moving across her skin. When he started rambling her head slowly pulled from his neck and she watched him with rasied brows. A small smile took over her face. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his cheek for a moment before pulling away only slightly. "Horror is perfectly fine with me, darling." She murmured as she kept playing with his hair. Her head fell to his shoulder and her nose nuzzled into the skin right under his ear. "As long as I get to use you as a pillow and my own personal heater that is."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Amos chuckled, continuing to rub circles into the thighs with his thumbs. "That's fine, princess. I don't mind. You can tell me whenever you want to tell me." He blushed slightly as she kissed his cheek. He wasn't quite ready to believe that Ted was right about her being interested, but he really wanted her to be interested in him. "Good horror film it is then." He brought his hand up and carded his fingers through her hair. He shivered when she nosed his neck "You can use me as a pillow and a heater for as long as you want, I don't mind," he said, chuckling.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:36 am

The way his skin felt against hers was extremely enjoyable for Mary, and she did her best to not whimper from the feeling. She laughed lowly, an idea forming in her head. She could tell him without knowing what she actually said. She shifted her lips so they were right next to his ear. "What I would want in return is for you to fuck me until the sun rises." She whispered lightly into his ear, lips brushing against his ear as she spoke. She let her head fall back to where it was and laughed lowly. "Horror is always fine with me." She mumbled. She sighed lowly as his fingers moved through her hair. A small grin appeared on her face. "You know, if you keep telling me I can do these things as long as I want you'll never get rid of me."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:01 am

He continued rubbing his thumbs into her skin, watching where he was going. They were silent for a few moments, until the French floated through the air. His heart skipped and his hands tightened on her legs. "I have no clue what you just said," he murmured, shivering as her lips brushed his ear. "You like horror then?" He continued carding his fingers through her hair. He chuckled, smiling. "I don't think that's a problem Princess. I honestly don't mind you wanting to stick around."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 am

She felt his hands tighten on her skin and she grinned. It has the exact effect she wanted. She huffed out a light laugh. "I know. That's was kind of the point." She joked. Her ears perked at the sound of French and she looked to Andie. "Oh good. Now we can talk in front of them and not have them know." Mary laughed looking to Andie with an innocent grin. She looked back to Amos and nodded. "I like the rush. I get scared easily, but the rush is always fun." She explained as her fingers moved across his chest lightly. A light mew of approval left her lips as he kept playin. With her hair. She let her nose rub against his skin again. "Good. I was going to stick around and bug you either way." She admitted softly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:23 am

He turned his head slightly and brushed his nose against her hair. "I'd like to know what you said, since Andie doesn't often cackle like that," he murmured into her hair. He wondered about the exchange, and what caused Andie to cackle like that. "You can use me to hide if you get too scared. I honestly wouldn't mind at all." He shuddered slightly at the feel of her fingers on his chest. "You can stick around as long as you want, Princess. You're always welcome here."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 am

She hummed lightly at the feeling of his nose brushing against her. She wondered if he was only being like this because she was drunk, and if he would continue this when sober. "Well where's the fun in that, my darling ?" She mumbled fingers digging into his chest a bit more. She looked to Andie. "I say we start right now! I mean he seems to like then I speak French." She laughed. She looked back to Amos, fingers moving down his chest and to his stomach ever so slowly. "I might just have to take you up on that. I was planning on it if I'm honest." She murmured burying her face into his neck some more. Her lips curled into a smile against his skin. "I'm glad to hear that. Just know I'll remember all of this and now you'll never be able to get rid of me."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:58 am

He wondered if she'd be so pliable when sober, too. "Just reinforcing my theory that your a prissy princess," he teased. He gripped her legs even tighter at the French. "You can, any time. Horror movies can be weird and sometimes even a bit freaky." He laughed, pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "So basically what you're saying is I'm stuck with you. This isn't a terrible thing, you know."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 am

She huffed, dramatically and dug her nails into his upper abdomen. "I am not prissy. Maybe a princess, but I'm not prissy." She denfeded playfully. She bit her lip and forced the groan down at his hands gripping her. " I can't make any promises.." She laughed not bothering to even more her head this time. She sighed lowly. "They can be. I'm just jumpy is all." She explained with a soft laugh. She nuzzled her nose into his neck and smile at the feeling of his lips in her. "That what I'm saying." She mumbled. She smiled before pressing her lips to his neck. "I'd hope not. Bothering you is becoming one of my favorite things to do."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 am

He hissed, attempting to push away his growing problem. "Nope, definitely prissy if you nails have anything to say about it," he teased. He closed his eyes for a second as Ted opened the door. "Like I said, feel free to use me to hide. I like the idea of a gorgeous girl looking to hide behind me." He nuzzled her hair as he sat down in a chair with Mary in his lap. He hoped he wasn't being too presumptuous. "It takes a lot to bother me. You have a long way to go to be bothersome." He didn't think she's ever get there.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:19 am

She narrowed her eyes playfully. "You're only saying that cause you liked me digging my nails into you." She mumbled, dragging her nails across him lightly. She laughed softly as he stepped into the common room. "You're just too cute you know that." She mused as she shifted around on his lap to get more comfortable. Her free hand reached over to take one of his hands. She turned it so his palm was facing up, and she began tracing her fingers over the lines. "Hopefully I won't meet that point." She mumbled as she relaxed again him, watching her fingers move across his hand.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 am

He raised an innocent eyebrow. "I have no clue what you're talking about," he said, stomach clenching as she dragged her nails across him. "I'm not cute. You're cute." He watched as she moved his hand and started playing with it. "Having fun there, Princess?" he asked, laughing. The feather light feel of her finger on his palm had his pulse skyrocketing. "You won't. I have a good feeling about that." His free hand came up and carded through her hair.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:55 am

She snorted lightly as she felt him clench under her fingers. "I'm sure you don't." She mumbled lowly. Her face nuzzled into the crook of his neck a bit more. "Well I think you're cute." She murmured into his neck. Her eyes continued to lazily follow her fingers across his skin. She nodded softly. "I am." She admitted as she stretched her legs out a bit more. A smile formed on her face and she moved her head slightly, lips brushing against his jaw. "I'm glad, darling.." She whispered pressing her lips to where his jaw met his neck. She sighed softly as his hand moved through her hair. "Feels good."

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next