Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Andie & Mary

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TriWizard Andie & Mary Empty TriWizard Andie & Mary

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Andie made a face across the table at the Hufflepuff table where Ted and Amos were seated. Amos was more interested in the food that was yet to appear on the table, and she giggled. Her friend certainly liked his food. She sipped the pumpkin juice that had appeared. She crossed her eyes at Ted, trying not to laugh when Amos elbowed him. She shook her head. Both her boys were idiots, and she loved them both in different ways.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mdjqprJRKU1qd7fc3o1_250
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TriWizard Andie & Mary Empty Re: TriWizard Andie & Mary

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Mary was walking in line with her fellow classmates. Her hands were tucked behind her back as Madam Maxime blabbled at them in French about how they had to be on their best behaviors. She knew this. She wasn't going to 'make a mockery of her school.'

They reached the large oak doors and she took a deep breath as she heard the headmaster of Hogwarts announce them. "Remember the routine." The girl beside Mary whispered causing her to nod. The doors opened and Mary was as poised and proper as she had ever been.

She was light on her feet as she leaned to the side and sighed for the first time. She almost lost it at the look of the poor boys faces. Really had they never seen girls before? She nearly fluttered across the floor again and they stopped. She gestured just as she had before to be met with a curly haired boy. Merlin was he cute. She made her smile more dazzling before she stood back up and tiptoed to the front.

The routine was finished quickly after that and she took her seat beside a girl that looked about her age. She shifted a bit and offered the girl her hand. "Hello," she greeted softly as the headmaster announced he next school and she ignored it She really didn't care. "I'm Mary MacDonald." she introduced with a smile.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m86eaaltC31ru9wpw

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Andie smiled back at Ted, giggling at the face he made at her. When the door opened, she turned to face the door. The girl with the dark wavy hair seemed to catch Amos's attention and she couldn't help but laugh. Amos was already smitten, and she was amused by it all.

When the girl sat down next to her. "Hi, I'm Andie Black. It's nice to meet you." She shook the girl's hand. "I'm Head Girl here and since Dumbledore really won't welcome you lot here, let me do it for him. Welcome to Hogwarts."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mhrlxqrrip1qz4rgp
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Mary grinned. She had heard stories about the students in green robed being rude, but this girl seemed anything but. "It's nice to meet you as well, Andie." she said honestly as she moved her hands to her lap. "Head girl. I'm going to assume that's kind of like my position at my school. I'm head of my year as well." She explained as she reached up and tucked a loose strand from her ponytail behind her ear. "Oh why thank you. I have a feeling I'm going to have loads of fun here." She offered the girl a small grin and moved her head to look around the hall a bit. She realized multiple guys were looking over at her, and the other from her school. "Do the guys here usually stare so much? Or it just because I'm new around here?" she asked tilting her head in curiosity.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m86h10kYfT1rrsltx

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 pm

"If you want to do patrols, let me know. We can get you on the roster, it's not that hard when you control it. We patrol in pairs. So that students can't accuse us of being unfair." She saw where Mary was looking and cackled. "You mean Amos? The curly haired boy at the Hufflepuff table? I mean, the yellow robes? No, normally he doesn't stare at girls." She laughed again. "I promise Amos isn't that gross kind of guy, so you don't have to feel weird about him." She shrugged. "It might be part of you being new but who knows."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mhrlvjBbLk1qz4rgp
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Mary nodded. "I'm sure I'll have to patrol. Keep my year in line. This castle is large and their are many more boys here than at my school. The girls will be having such a field day." she mused. She blinked. Amos. That was the poor boy she smiled at earlier. "Oh I don't feel weird about it. I'm more curious to be honest." She admitted with a small shrug. She looked back to Andie. "Why do you think he's staring over here so much if he doesn't usually stare?" She inquired. She kind of had an idea, but she didn't want to jump to anything.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m86dmdE9Xq1ru9wpw

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:48 pm

"Oh good," Andie said, smiling. "Ted, the boy sitting next to Amos who's laughing, he's Head Boy. We'll get you in on it." She hummed, nodding and winked at Ted. "Mary. Really? I'll say it flat out, you're pretty. If I wasn't interested in someone, I'd be all over you. Amos is the kind of guy who holds off pursuing anyone til he knows they're interested. But he was just struck dumb because you're so pretty."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mhrlxcrbrZ1qz4rgp
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:58 pm

"Good. Hopefully its with you." She offered as she watched the food appear on the table. She moved to grab some fruit and some salad before pouring herself some juice. She huffed out a laugh. "It's nice to know that you would pick me." she teased as she bit into a strawberry. She smiled. "Is he easily embarrassed?" she thought out loud tilting her head as a thought came to mind.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m864lvIrW91ru9wpw

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:20 pm

"I can make it so most of the time, as long as you don't mind being stuck with a 7th year or something. Head Boy and Girl have to patrol together sometimes." She pulled some of the food towards her, watching Mary. "Like I said, you're gorgeous. Of course I'd pick you." She nodded spearing some chicken with her fork. "Sometimes? Most of the time. He hates being wrong." She looked at Mary. "If you want to go for him, just make sure you're serious. Amos is one of my best friends. I don't want him hurt."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_ngzi3hEWLa1t6da4c
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 pm

"Oh good. I can deal with that as long as the other person is nice. It doesn't seem like it, but I have a pretty awful temper." She mumbled as she moved to sip her juice. She grinned at the girl beside her. "If it means anything, I'm positive I would choose you as well." She offered, giving the other girl a playful wink. A smirk spread across her face and she hummed. Her eyes wandered, mischief sparkling through them. "Well, I hardly know him." She mumbled. "Though I am a bit of a tease, so would you be opposed to me embarrassing him right now?" She inquired.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m83rkxrfUw1rt6jzy

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:52 pm

"I'll make sure it's someone you like. We'll introduce you to our prefects and you can choose who you go on patrol on, if you want." She smiled, laughing. "We at least we can agree that the other is gorgeous." Now if only Ted could see that... she thought to herself. "No, go right ahead. I live to embarrass Amos, so this is going to be the icing on the cake to the evening for me."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mhrm956iir1qz4rgp
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:00 pm

"Why thank you. I really appreciate it." She smiled as she shifted in the seat a bit. She giggled softly as she bit into another strawberry. "Yes. At least we can agree on that." She hummed lowly and looked back to Andie, chewing on her lip. A wicked grin spread over her face. "Watch this." She said softly before looking over. She tilted her head, waiting for him to look back up. When he did, she gave him a small smile. She brought her hand up over her lips. puckered them and blew him a kiss.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_m86db922Ca1ru9wpw

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Andie watched Mary for a second. "I'm almost afraid for the poor boy," she teased, taking a bite of her food. She watched as Amos spilled the soup down his front. A bark of laughter escaped her mouth and she ducked her head, cackling into her hand. It wouldn't do to see the Head Girl laughing at one of her prefects. "Oh Merlin, you're wonderful. I have a feeling, Mary, that you and I are going to be the best of friends as long as you keep teasing Amos like this."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mhrmbxYGnY1qz4rgp
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:22 pm

"You should." She mumbled. She watched the slight chaos ensue from her blowing the kiss to the boy. She hadn't expected him to get so flustered he spilled a ladle full of soup down her front. She tugged her bottom lip between her teeth to hold back the laugh forming. He was humiliated enough, and she kind of felt bad. Only a little though cause the blush that she could spot from across the room was adorable. She gave Andie a grin. "I'm glad. Part of me feels bad though. I really didn't mean for him to spill soup all over his clothes." She admitted, looking back over and giving the boy a gentle smile.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mkbzrsCcUY1qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Andie shook her head, cackling still. "Honestly, don't feel bad. Once he pissed me off bad enough that I caused all his food to spill on him for a week. This time he did it to himself. I don't feel that bad." She watched Amos sink into his seat and frowned. Okay maybe he did deserve a bit of pity. She shrugged. "If you want to apologize to him, your best bet is corner him during class. He's a slippery bastard when he wants to be."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_ngzi7m52gV1t6da4c
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am

Mary hummed, listening to Andie as she spoke. She resisted a frown when he didn't notice her smile. She had really fucked up didn't she? She hadn't meant to embarrass him as much as she had. She moved to get some water and sipped it as she thought. "Yeah. I think I'll do that. I feel really bad if I'm honest." She sighed as she looked back to Andie. "So are you excited about the tournament?" She asked trying to change the subject so she didn't feel so awful about what just happened.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_mlqo3yPq1r1qz4rgp

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 am

Andie watched her. She could see the regret in her eyes. "He's a big boy. He'll recover. Just give him a chance to be sulky for tonight and I promise he'll be fine with it. If not, Ted and I'll deal with him." She hummed, shrugging. "I am, because I'm sure as hell not entering. Whoever wants to can, but I'd like to not put myself in mortal danger."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mea8edv38Y1rzffv8
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:01 am

She sighed and went back to her food. "I just don't like making people feel bad is all." She explained as she shrugged and plopped a bit of salad into her mouth. She smiled and shifted so she could look at Andie as she spoke. "I'm going to enter. It's an honor, according to my headmistress that is. Not to mention that I love the thrill factor of it. I'm always one for the rush of competition." She laughed lowly. "I get not wanting to enter though. Lots of girls from my school are afraid. Which is understandable."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mj0czx1WGm1r4v34qo1_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

Andie glanced at Mary, taking another bite of her food. "Something like 50% of the contestants died, you know that right? I get honor and all, being a Black, but honor isn't worth your life. That's just my thoughts." She shivered. She knew Ted and Amos were going to enter because they were idiots like that, and the way her luck was going, she'd end up mourning one of them when they ultimately died in the tournament. "What's school like in Beauxbaton? How is it different from Hogwarts?" Her mom had almost sent her and her sisters to Beauxbaton for finishing, which she was thankful that her mother had decided that Hogwarts was okay.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mfjtrtdEoh1rmml1go1_500
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 pm

She nodded at the percentage the other girl had just mentioned, and shrugged. "I am aware. Though it is a scary thought, I'm still determined to be one of the champions. I may sound crazy, but when I think about it I get this good feeling about it." She explained as she nibbled on some of her salad. She sighed and thought for a moment. "It's very, how do I put this - proper? I guess that's the right word. Unlike here it's very much a school. It doesn't have the warm homey feeling that I got when I walked in here. It's all buisness, and how to be a classy young woman." She explained, wondering if her and Andie would have been fast friends if the other girl had attended her school.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mz2gmkXb4w1rm1ko1o1_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:19 pm

She nodded. "I get that. Crazy thoughts, that is. But honestly, if you make it, just be careful. That's all I have to say." She smiled as the regular food disappeared and the deserts appeared. "Mum wants to send my sisters and me, Dad talked her out of it. We'd have been in the same year at Beauxbaton, which would have been interesting. I'm glad they decided to keep me in Great Britain."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_ngzi94iNTi1t6da4c
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:47 pm

She nodded and gave the girl a smile. "I'll be as careful as I can. Though I have a feeling if I do get in I'll have to do some pretty dangerous shit to survive." She sighed as she finished off her food and watched it vanish. She wasn't too hungry anymore. "Yeah. You're lucky you got to come here. You would have hated it at my school."

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mzdbowmebq1qg94hko1_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Andie hummed. "Yeah, I wouldn't have met Ted and Amos, which really would have sucked. Amos is like the older brother I never had, and he's a bit of pain in my ass. Ted... he's great, but he's definitely not my brother. And I would hate to not know them." She shrugged. "Where are you guys staying? Do you know if Dumbledore is putting you lot up in the castle, or what?"

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_inline_ngzi9rM80B1t6da4c
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:28 pm

"I bet it would have. I don't have many close friends from Beauxbaton but I'm okay with that." She admitted. "Though I do admire your friendship with those boys. It must be nice to have people who care that much." She tacked on. She huffed out a laugh, catching on to what Andie was saying. "Ah so the other good over there, you have taken a fancy to him huh?" She said lowly giving the girl a grin. She shrugged. "I think they've expanded some of the unused classrooms as dorms for us the time being." She muttered.

TriWizard Andie & Mary Tumblr_mj0czx1WGm1r4v34qo1_250

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirginMaryMacDonald Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 am

[New topic]

Mary held the shot glass in her fingers and examined the liquid in it. She hoped it went down easier than the last two. She wa never really good with straight liquor. "I still can't believe it." She muttered looking to Andie across from her. "I can't believe I'm a champion. It's surreal." She muttered with a small grin. She brought the glass to her lips and shot the liquid down her throat. Her nose scrunched and she shuddered. "So," she began pouring Andie a shot and holding it towards her, "What's with you and Ted? Amos told me loads today but I want to hear it right from the source." She joked lightly.

VirginMaryMacDonald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next