Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Ted & Amos

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TriWizard Ted & Amos Empty TriWizard Ted & Amos

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Amos looked down at their still empty plates. "When do you think that the other schools are going to come in? I'm freaking starving," he grumbled, not noticing that Andie was making faces at them. He looked at Ted. "Are you even listening to me?" he asked, finally realizing that Ted wasn't looking at him. "No, of course you aren't. Are you ever going to ask her out?"

TriWizard Ted & Amos Evan-peters-american-horror-story-gif-one
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

TriWizard Ted & Amos Empty Re: TriWizard Ted & Amos

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Ted's eyes were drifting around the hall. Everyone was chattering about the information they had heard only moments ago. A tournament. Here at Hogwarts. It was honestly the most exciting thing to happen since he attended. Well besides meeting, Andie. Just as that thought passed his head his eyes landed on the girl and he grinned, squishing his face at her and laughing. The word date floated around in his ears and he grumbled. "You still on about that? How many times do I have to tell you its not happening." He grumbled as he tore his eyes from Andie and looked to Amos. "I'm not ruining my friendship with her because of some silly feelings I have." He tacked on rolling his eyes.

"Attention, students, attention." Dumbledore's voice boomed causing everyone to look up. "It seem's as if our guests have finally arrived." Light murmurs broke out around the hall. "It's my pleasure to first introduce the lovely ladies from, Beauxbaton Academy. and their headmistress, Maxime."

Ted's eyes drifted from the headmaster to the doors that gently opened. "Oh this should be good." he muttered, looking back over to Andie and batting his eyes as the girls entered.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_m7ivopDQ9p1rt3fn2

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:31 pm

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. Andie was head over heels for Ted whether she realized it or not, and he knew that Ted was in love with Andie. "Someday, you're going to regret not telling her. Something will happen and you'll regret it."

Amos looked up as the girls and boys from Beauxbaton entered. His eyes fell on the girl with dark wavy hair and his mouth dried. "Oh Merlin," he murmured, eyes meeting hers. She smiled and his heart sped up. She was gorgeous and he was completely screwed. He watched as she sat down next to Andie. Yup. So screwed.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2dj5xB6q1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:40 pm

"Oh will you shut up about it? I'm not tossing away all these years of friendship for it." he muttered. He and Amos had this conversation so many times it was becoming repetitive. It really wasn't something he wanted to talk about. Ever.

When the girls all but sauntered in he rolled his eyes at the reactions of the fellow male population of Hogwarts. They had girls at Hogwarts. When the flock of girls in blue stopped by him and Amos he snorted. "Can you believe thi -" he began before looking over to Amos. His friends face was one he'd never really seen before. Not on Amos. He blinked and looked to the girls. He replayed the entrance back in his mind quickly and grinned. Trying his best to hold back the laughter bubbling in his throat. "Amos, mate you okay there? She didn't break you did she?" he snickered elbowing his friend lightly. He couldn't hold his laughter in anymore and broke out into a fit of silent laughter.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_m7ivtxnEcP1rt3fn2

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Amos jumped, glowering at Ted. "I'm- I'm fine," he grumbled. "No one broke me." He was still looking at the girl next to Andie. Both of them looked over at them and he saw Andie cackling. "What do you think they're talking about?" He had a sneaking suspicion that it was about him. "You're a bag of dicks, you know that?" he said, watching as Ted cackled into his arm. "Shithead." His voice was fondly annoyed.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2dbq2VEU1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Ted really was trying to hold back his laughter, or at least control it. He lifted his head and huffed out a few more laughs before he stopped. His eyes flickered over to the girls and he snorted. "It's painfully obvious they're talking about you, knobhead." he teased as he ruffled his hair. He looked over too and gave Andie a smile. "Maybe we can get, Andie, to introduce you to your future girlfriend. Seeing as you'll probably word vomit if you tried yourself." He suggested playfully as he wriggled his brows at Amos.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_muwyttng7L1slxmk5o3_400

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Amos elbowed his friend. "Shut up, I'm trying to pretend I just didn't make a fool of myself there. Let me pretend that I'm at least partially cool." He hoped Andie would introduce them so he had a chance to redeem himself. "Not my future girlfriend. She's probably not interested in me." That's what he was telling himself so he didn't make a complete fool of himself again.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc29f2psm71rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Ted huffed out another small laugh at his friends attempt to elbow him. He barely felt the blow. "Well you can pretend all you want, but it happened. You know Andie and I are never going to let you live this down." He he teased lowly. Ted settled as the food appeared on the table and he moved to place some of it on his plate. "You never know. Even someone like her could like someone as plonky as you." he chuckled as he took a sip of pumpkin juice. He sighed lowly. "I'm teasing, but seriously. Stop staring if you ever want her to talk to you."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_muwyttng7L1slxmk5o6_400

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Amos frowned, dropping his gaze from the Slytherin table. "You two are the absolute worst," he said. "Really, you're just perfect for each other. Love to torture your best friends." He shook his head. "We'll see, but Merlin she's pretty..." he mumbled, stabbing a potato. He wanted to talk to her, but he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2di7s5dE1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Ted hummed. "I mean I can fully see why you're saying I'm the worst. However you don't know what Andie's saying right now. For all you know she could be talking you up to the French girl." He pointed out as he plopped a bit of biscuit into his mouth. He choked as he laughed lightly. "We do it because we care." He hummed and glanced back over at the table. Andie had a serious look on er face. "She's alright, and stop stabbing the poor helpless potato you barbarian." He shrugged as he noticed the brunette look over with a glint in her eyes. "Don't panic, but your pretty French girl is looking over here." he mumbled, smirking.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_n0oexjWK6L1rv82coo1_500

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:52 pm

He snorted. "The say Andie talks me up is the day you work up the courage to do something about the sex eyes you two exchange on a daily basis. So I can stop being an unofficial third wheel and become an official third wheel." He rolled his eyes, stabbing the potato harder just to spite Ted. "I will not. You're not my mother. You're nowhere near as scary as she is." He glanced up at the girl, reaching over and starting to ladle soup into his bowl. "Telling me not to panic is more likely to make me panic."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2e7n0LSy1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:07 pm

"Oh stop. We may love to mess with you, but Andie saw your face when you saw that girl. She's not going to mess it up for you." He snorted as he rolled his eyes. He ignored the comment about him and Andie. Not really wanting to get on that topic again. He laughed and shook his head. "Whatever man. Poor potato hasn't done a thing to you, and that's how you treat it? Heartless." His tone was mocking, and amused. Ted sighed. His friend was hopeless. "Come on man. Shes just a girl." He muttered as he glanced up in time to see said girl blow his friend a kiss. "Merlin, did you catch that mate?"

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mqtq9jfCC31s36121o1_250

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Amos shrugged. He knew Ted was right but he wasn't going to give him satisfaction of being right. He glanced up as the girl blew him a kiss. The soup he was ladling into his bowl spilled right down his front and he cursed, jumping. "I fucking hate my life..." he muttered, ducking down so that no one could see his face. He really hated everything right about then.

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2dg0NKa31rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Ted was at a loss. For the first time he wasn't sure how to react. He was sure he was in shock. It only took a moment though to come back to his senses before a loud series of laughs echoed from him. He was laughing so hard his sides were hurting. "Merlin. That - that was fan - fantastic." He wailed as he clutched his sides. He leaned back slightly, laughter still raking his body, and he lost his balence toppling off the bench. He laid there for a moment or so, trying to control himself before he shuffled to sit back down. "So, she's not interested huh?" He coughed, face pink from laughter.

TriWizard Ted & Amos 28491731341#

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:33 pm

He turned bright red, ducking his head. He kicked Ted where he was laying. "Fucker," he muttered, appetite suddenly gone. So much for not making a fool of himself. He shoved his food away roughly. "Yeah, not after that little display, she's not." He could guarantee that. No one in their right mind would be interested. He wondered if he could sneak out now...

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2hla6asD1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:39 am

Ted grunted at the blow his friend gave him. After settling in his seat he glanced over to the girls again and raised a brow. His head snapped towards Amos at the grinding of the glass plate against the wood. "Amos, it's fine." He mumbled pulling his wand out and discretely vanishing the soup from his friend. "The girl looked like she felt awful. Who knows, maybe she likes clumsy plonkers such as yourself." He offered, trying to cheer his friend up. He kind of felt bad for laughing so hard now. "Come on. Cheer up. A pretty girl blew a kiss at you. I mean sure you covered yourself in soup, but she still blew a kiss at you. That's gotta mean something."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_m74r1v6ym11qb64i5o3_250

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 am

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered, not really believing Ted about the pretty girl feeling bad about it. He knew when Ted vanished the soup from his robes, only because he was looking at his shirt. "I doubt that. Haven't gotten that lucky before, why on earth would I get this lucky now?" He rolled his eyes. He was grateful for Ted trying to make him feel better, but it wasn't really working. "I guess. But I bet it doesn't."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_ns4647ZlFK1u6osmfo1_500
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 am

Ted rolled his eyes. "Fine. Don't believe me. Be a miserable sod." He mumbled shifting forward to grab a bit of chicken. He shrugged. "Maybe because you've never gotten lucky before its all built up and your luck is taking a turn for the better." He suggested as he but a huge chunk of chicken off his plate. "You're so bloody stubborn. You know that?" He sighed settling back in his seat. "So are you going to enter the competition? I'm thinking about it. You know how much I love a good thrill." He commented trying to change the subject.

TriWizard Ted & Amos 9868022504

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:51 am

He glanced up at Ted. "Maybe so. But until that happens, I'm sticking with the idea that I'm an unlucky shit." He tugged his plate back to him slightly, taking a bite of his own chicken. "I'm thinking about it. I probably will. It sounds like it'll be fun." He took a sip of his pumpkin juice, and shrugged. "Who do you think will get picked? If not one of us?"

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mxyjl6w1xt1r9x1e8o1_500
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Ted resisted a snort. Amos had been embarrassed enough. "Oh come on, man. Be optimistic for once." He grinned as he clapped him on the back. He went back to his food and nodded. "Course I'm gonna enter. Eternal glory? Sounds pretty fucking awesome if you ask me." He chuckled as he leaned on the table. "But really I want to enter. I like the sound of the challenge." He tacked on. He hummed and looked around. "If Lilly Evans enters probably her. "

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mwl8f9CREv1sgl0ajo1_250

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:19 pm

He hummed, watching the food disappear. He took a spatula and grabbed some treacle tart. "I figured you would." He knew that Andie was going to fret over the both of them until the champion was called, and he was going to have to suffer through her attentiveness. Ted wouldn't have much trouble with it. "I can see Lily entering. But she's a bit young. Didn't you hear that Dumbledore and the other limited it to 17 year olds and older? Andie's probably not entering..."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2dghrJan1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:51 pm

He shrugged. "Right up my alley isn't it? This whole competition." He missed as he stared at the food and decided on what to get. He pursed his lip. "Crap, forgot all about that whole age thing. Wasn't really listening to be honest." He muttered grabbing a simple tart. "I don't exactly know who would be chosen to be hones, but if it isn't one of us I can't see them winning. We're both way too competitive to be passed up."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mbbu12eF9S1qbbseto4_400

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Amos grinned cheekily. "How are you going deal with Andie fussing over you once you enter?" he asked. "Or is it not going to be a problem?" He chuckled because he knew that Andie was going to be all over him. "Certainly not Bellatrix. Alice Fortescue might enter. She's good. Frank Longbottom might." He nodded, unable to disagree with his friend's assessment. "We really are competitive little shits, aren't we?"

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_mc2di7s5dE1rxaf8u
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:32 pm

He snorted. "I'm not going to have to deal with much. I figure the knows I'm going to enter already." He shrugged as he leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest. He pursed his lip. "I can see Alice maybe, but Frank? Please. He's smart but his heart would explode from fear." He chuckled shaking his head. He grinned. "We really are. Speaking of which. Better get a movie and miss frenchie over there. Lots of eyes wandering over to her."

TriWizard Ted & Amos Tumblr_m965g29Rqn1rtzlzf

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:48 am

[New Topic]

Ted was waiting outside of the heads office for Amos. They were patrolling together tonight. A grin was settled on his face as he thought about the tournament. He still couldn't believe that he was a champion. Part of him was over the moon about it. The other half, well , it was worried about Andie. He sighed lowly. "Well, can't go back now." He muttered to himself, ruffling his hair.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next