Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TriWizard Ted & Amos

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TriWizard Ted & Amos - Page 2 Empty Re: TriWizard Ted & Amos

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:01 am

Amos came up. "Hey, man," he said, stopping beside his friend. "I didn't get to say this at dinner, but congratulations on making it in." He grinned. "What did they tell you in that little room?" He wasn't going to mention how scared Andie looked when Ted's name was called. He hoped that he and Ted would be able to keep their friend from completely losing it. He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Have you called your mum and dad yet?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:22 am

Ted lifted his head and grinned. "If it isn't Casanova." He joked reaching up and clapping his hand on Amos' shoulder. He gave Amos a wide grin. "Thanks. I'm really excited. Can't wait to get everything rolling." He chuckled as he pushed himself off the wall. "Just the whole take this thing seriously, you could die, blah blah blah. That stuff." He shrugged. He shook his head. "No. I'm going to call them in the morning. You know my mom and dad go to bed early." He hummed. "Bad news for you though, me getting the spot. Seems as if I'm going to be up against your French girlfriend." He teased.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am

He rolled his eyes. "I'm no Casanova," he grouched. He grinned. "I almost wish it was me, but then I thought about how my mother would kill me and decided that I was okay with you getting the spot." He nodded, listening as they started walking. "Yeah, I don't think I could stop Andie from completely self destructing if you died, so try not to. If not for her, then for my sanity, please." He laughed. "You know your parents wouldn't mind being woken up because of you getting picked for a life threatening tournament." He frowned at the floor. "Not my girlfriend. And she's not interested in me."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:38 am

He laughed. "No you're right. Your mom would kill you. She'd come here and kill you before the competition even has a chance to." He joked as he shoved his hands into his pockets and shook his head. He frowned a bit. He already knew how much Andie was going to worry and it upset him. "Yeah. Don't want that." He mumbled hunching his shoulders a bit. He shoved the sadness seeping over him away and nodded. "I know but still. I kind of want to celebrate without a lecture from my mom bringing me down." He explained. Ted snorted. "She looked pretty interested in class, man. She was all giggly and starry eyed looking at you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 am

He chuckled. "And there's no way Dumbledore could have stopped her," he said, laughing. "Your mum is just as scary as my mum." He bumped Ted with his shoulder. "Andie will be fine," he said, looking at his friend. "Just... stay with her, keep an eye on her. I'll help make sure that she doesn't pull back too much." He chuckled again. "You might get a lecture, but I promise it'll all be about making sure that you don't die because then she'll bring you back and kill you herself, and do it again so that my parents and your dad has a chance at that." He shook his head. "You didn't see her after that. So, no, she's not interested in me."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:58 am

"None at all. Not even merlin himself could have stopped her." He laughed shaking his head. "Yeah but my mom won't try and kill me for doing this." He teased. Ted blinked and looked to Amos. "I know she will." He muttered as he pulled a hand from his pocket and tousled his hair. "I'm planing on it. Thanks though. I appreciate it." He gave his friend a grin. "I'm prepared for a lecture, and I know she already told me that." He laughed. His brows knitted. "What do you mean? What happened after that?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:03 pm

He shrugged. "She cares for you more than anything, you know that right?" he asked. "You're Andie's rock, the person she leans on most. And she's basically in love with you." He shook his head. "Not much. Defense, and I dunno... After Vivian... I don't want to get hurt like that again. I mean, I know that a lot of that whole disaster was her fault. But some of it was mine, and I don't want to go through that again." He shrugged again. "We went down to the kitchens and had lunch but she was kinda distant and closed off."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Ted hummed. "I suppose so." He muttered. He stiffened a bit at Amos' words. He hated being told that. He hated when Amos said that Andie was in love with him because it wasn't true. He brushed it off and ignored the comment. He was over this topic coming up constantly. Ted scoffed. "You know. I don't know how many times I have to tell you anything with that bitch wasn't your fault. She's just cruel and self centered. She never deserved you." Ted said, jaw clenching. "Well something must have happened. Little frenchie doesn't seem closed off. I mean the girl has had her eyes on you since she first saw you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 pm

He resisted the urge to groan when Ted didn't respond. He wished he could smack some sense into Ted, as well as Andie. How did they not see that Andie looked at Ted like he was the sun, and Ted looked at her like she was the night sky? "That doesn't mean that some of that wasn't my fault," he said, shrugging. "I don't know. I might have moved away a bit to take notes but that's it. But I don't think she's interested in me, so can we please drop it?"
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Ted was thankful Amos was smart enough to leave the topic of him and Andie alone for once. His jaw clenched again. "None of it was your fault. You know, you need a girl who's going to show you, you did nothing wrong." He muttered. His eyes narrowed a bit as he thought. "You didn't start thinking about that whole bitch situation did you?" He asked looking to Amos. "I'm not going to drop it. She did seem interested in you, and you seem interested in her. I'm not letting you mess this up. Hell I refuse to let you ignore this. I know you're scared but come on man. Cute French girl who flirted with you even after you spilled soup ion yourself? She's clearly right for you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Amos glowered at him. "I went into it willingly. I went into it following her blindly. Yeah, some of it was my fault. So don't try to tell me otherwise." He shrugged. "I might have. But what does that have to do with anything?" He fiddled with his phone in his pocket. "Or she's just a nice girl who felt bad for me because I was an idiot and made a fool of myself." He shrugged. "She's not interested me, but that's okay," he said, giving Ted a self-deprecating smile.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Ted growled at Amos. "Merlin. I want to slam your head into a wall. You'll see one day. One day you'll figure out none of it was your fault. And I'm going to be more than happy." He huffed shaking his head. Ted pulled his phone out and texted Andie really fast. Telling her about how Amos had fucked up. He scoffed. "What does it have to do with anything? Are you kidding? Do you even realize how much you pull back when you think about it? You probably got that weird look on your face and she realized it." He explained shaking his head. "She pulled back because she thinks you're not interested. It all makes sense now." He groaned. "She's more than just a nice girl who felt sorry for you. I bet if you made some sort of move she'd go with it. Hell she would welcome it. Girls don't look at guys the way she was looking at you just for fun."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

He glared. "And when you figure out that I'm right, I'll be right here and waiting for your apology," he snapped. He watched as Ted texted Andie. He couldn't even go a shift without texting her. "I get a weird look on my face?" he said, incredulous. "I definitely do not get a weird look on my face! And I don't pull back!" He shook his head. "She pulled back because she's not interested. That's all. I know you're wrong. She's not interested."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:27 pm

"Looks like I'm never going to have to apologize then." He snapped back, glaring at Amos. He loved the moron like a brother but he was just that a moron. Ted blinked at his phone. Andie was drunk, and it wasn't with him or Amos. Who was she with? Ted shoved his phone back into his pocket hard. "Yes you do. For fucks sake you do. You get depressed looking. And you don't pull back. Don't make me laugh." He stated a bit harder than he wanted. He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "Sorry." He mumbled. Then it clicked. Andie was with Mary. A grin took over his face. He was going to find them, and judge how Mary reacted when she saw Amos if he was right or not. "I'm telling you she is. She totally is. Andie told me she was talking about how she thought you were cute and how she liked your hair last night." He said with a smile.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Amos rolled his eyes. "You can't go one shift without texting Andie," he muttered. "Where is Andie, anyway?" he asked. He didn't like that grin on Ted's face one bit. "You're plotting something, and I don't like it." He crossed his arms and stopped, glowering at him. "You plotting something never goes well for me. Ever. Remember that time we got arrested? That was your fault."
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

"Well ten galleons says if you had Mary's number you'd be texting her." He shot back, wriggling his brows. He shrugged. "I have no clue. She's probably doing homework or something." He lied. His brain racked as he tired to figure out where Andie would be drinking. "I'm not plotting anything." He chuckled as he shoved his hands in his pockets. Clearly the girls would be in a classroom, but which one. "Oh that was your fault. You shouldn't have ruined the plan." He joked as he kept thinking. Then it hit him. The classrooms right around the corner. They were secure and far away from any professors rooms.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You're being strange," he mused. "I did not ruin the plan, you ruined it. Getting us caught, that was completely on you. Can't believe you talked Andie into bailing us out so our parents didn't find out..." The rounded the corner, and music floated into the hallway. "Where's that coming from?" he asked.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:19 pm

"I am not. I'm just thinking about the tournament." He sheugged, trying to play it off. "Um, if you hadn't of panicked and went off the plan course then maybe we wouldn't have gotten caught." He laughed shaking his head. He shrugged, grin widening at the sound of the music. "Who knows but let's find out." He said as he strolled over to the door where the music was seeping from. He looked to Amos. "Shhhh." He whispered as he quietly turned the handle and opened the door slowly. He crossed his arms over his chest eyes soaking in the sight. He bit back a grown at the sight of Andie. "Open your mouth and ruin this and I'll hit you." He whispered to Amos as he kept his eyes on Andie.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amos Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Amos's eyes fell on Mary's ass, watching as her hips swayed in time to the music. "Not a word," he whispered back. He let his eyes travel up her body. She had glasses on. Shit. He watched longer, letting his eyes travel down her legs. She had amazing legs. Yeah, he was completely fucked.
Amos Diggory
Amos Diggory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Ted was watching with a grin on his face. His eyes wandering all over Andie's body. His tongue moved over his lips. If only he could pull her off that desk and kiss her. He laughed when she saw him and waved. "Get frenchie, Amos." He whispered before moving towards Andie.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2