Mamos and Tedromeda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tedromeda Hogwarts

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Tedromeda Hogwarts - Page 7 Empty Re: Tedromeda Hogwarts

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 am

He watched her still a bit stunned from the whole ordeal. The last person who accidentally grabbed his wand blew up half the class room. Yet here was perfect, and beautiful Andie who could use it just as well as he did. "I have no idea." He muttered using his free hand to scratch his head. He leaned forward, holding her against him, and grabbed her wand. "I'm going to see if this works just as well." He explained as he flicked it and turned the quill holder one the table into a large vase full of flowers. "Well I'll be fucked." He muttered as he looked down at her wand and examined it. "There has to be a good explanation right? This can't just be a fluke." He asked looking up at her. A large bit of him hoped it meant that they had a chance. That this was a sign they were supposed to be made for eachother in a sense. With a long sigh he took both wands and set them back down before shifting to lay on the couch with her on top of him.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:43 am

She nodded, cuddling into him. It scared her how much she cared for him. "I don't think it is. I looked into wand lore when I was younger. If I can't find anything in those books, I'll look into it in the library." She nuzzled her nose against his neck. "I remember an incident a few years ago when someone grabbed someone else's wand and blew up a classroom. Why didn't that happen to us?"
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

https://mamosandtedromeda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:51 am

He wrapped his arms around her and tangled their legs together. He lived for these moments he was figuring out. Just holding this girl against him and not worrying about anything else. "Well if you find anything let me know. Cause I'd like to know why that happened." He mumbled closing his eyes and reaching up to tangle his fingers into her hair. He puffed out his cheeks and shrugged with a large sigh. "Not a clue kitten. For right now let's just let it be. We're not going to find an answer right now." He muttered kissing the top of her head. "Let's just cuddle and relax." He suggested.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 am

She nodded. Cuddling was something she was figuring out she loved, especially with Ted. She wanted to stay here forever, tucked away in his arms. "I'm good with that, staying here." She closed her eyes. Could this mean that they were meant for something more than just sex? Her brain spun with Al the different possibilities ran through her brain.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:33 am

He hummed and closed his eyes. "So am I. We can do actual rounds tomorrow night." He muttered softly as his hands moved up and down her back slowly. He inhaled deeply and exhaled. The wands had to mean something, and something big. Your wand chooses you, so it was a wonder why something so intercut worked for someone else. He wiped it from his mind and looked at her. "The first games in a few weeks." He blurted out cheeks going red. "I'm curious to see how we do against Gryffindor now that Amos is crushing on their beater." He admitted letting his hands rest on her hips.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 am

"Yeah, rounds tomorrow," she agreed. She hummed. "Quidditch isn't my thing, but I can guarantee you that Mary's going to play just as hard as ever. Though she'll be fair about it." She looked at him and kissed his cheek. He was adorable when he blushed. She smiled and nuzzled back into him. Now if only she could wake up tangled in his arms, she'd be so content in life.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:35 am

He pursed his lip. "I hope she does. I don't want her going easy on us cause she fancies Amos. Not that I think she would. That girl scares me with her aim sometimes." He chuckled as his fingers danced lightly over her skin. He gave her the lopsided girl that only she could cause. "You know you should come watch. I know you just said it isn't your thing but Mary and I would both appreciate it I'm sure."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:59 am

She laughed, nuzzling in close. "Mary's not that kind of girl. She's my best friend and she scares me with her aim. She got pissed at a classmate last year and threw an apple at the other girl's head. The other girl had to go to the hospital wing with a concussion." Merlin, she loved at grin. It made her stomach flip flop. "I might. I'll think about it." If she could get up in the stands without having a panic attack about the height, she would.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:28 am

"I'm glad she's not." He admitted as he closed his eyes again and wrapped his arms around her a bit tighter. He laughed loudly and shook his head. He could just picture that. "Merlin I don't even want to know hat the poor girl did to cross Mary." He mused, settling into the couch a bit more. "Hope you do. It's sure to be one hell of a game now that they're in cahoots."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 am

She smiled and tucked her head under his chin. She loved the feeling of his skin on hers, she really did. "Called her a whore, and accused her of stealing her boyfriend," she mused. "Mary didn't react well." She hummed. "Again, I'll think of it." She wanted to go and be silent support for Ted and Mary, but the thought of being that high up scared her. She closed her eyes at the thought and hid her face in his neck as if he could stop the vertigo that happened when she was up to high. Who knew, maybe he could.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 am

Ted winced at the thought of that situation. "Poor girl. You'd think she'd know better than to mess with MacDonald. The little lion who single handedly took down Malfoy he first week here." He mused shaking his head. He loved this. Being tangled on this couch with her. No responsibilities to worry about. Just time to think about how perfect she is and how perfectly she fit against him. "Sounds good." He nodded as he pressed a kiss to the top of her head. He sighed lightly and relaxed completely.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 am

She giggled. "You'd think. But obviously, she didn't know better and she got a concussion for her efforts." She pressed a kiss over his heart, fingers tracing little designs on his sides as she closed her eyes. She fit against him perfectly and she had never felt more comfortable in someone else's arms. "Can we stay here for a bit?" she mumbled against his skin. Where she didn't have to pretend to be someone she wasn't. She felt more like herself around Ted than anyone else, except perhaps Mary.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:16 am

"Well she knows now. I'm pretty sure everyone knows." He laughed lowly. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. His skin bumped from the feeling of her nails on his skin and he shivered. Honestly he just wanted to ask her out but the fear of being denied because of her family sat heavy on his mind. "Sure we can, kitten." He mumbled as he closed his eyes and shifted them both so he was spooning her. His hands rubbed up and down her sides, making a stop to lightly kneed a breast, and move it back over her side.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 am

She stopped moving her fingers and mumbled, "Sorry." She almost blurted out how she felt right then and there, but knew it would be a terrible idea. She sighed as he kneeded her breast. "Thanks for staying here," she murmured, snuggling back into him. She wanted to know what it was like to wake up with him. If they ended up staying, she was transfiguring it into a bed.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:59 am

Teds hand continued to wander gently around her body. Fingers tracing around her, and hand stopping to fondel a breast once in a while. He knew he was going to get hard again, but didn't know if she had the energy to fuck again. He pressed a kiss to her shoulder and let himself relax. "Anytime, kitten." He mumbled bringing his hand up and just grabbing her chest. He figured he kept going back to it might as well keep his hands there.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 am

She closed her eyes, melting into the couch. His hands kept wandering, and she smiled. He definitely liked her chest. For once, she thanked whatever deity had given her a large chest because it certainly held Ted's attention. "Keep that up, and I might jump you again." Half a lie. She didn't want to move but she wanted his dick in her again.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:01 pm

Ted's brows raised and he tugged lightly on her nipple. He moved down a bit and stretched the arm out she was laying on to play with the closest breast he could. His hand slipped between them and gripped how now hard cock. He angled to towards her and slipped it into her thrusting up into her slowly. He brought his lips to her neck and kissed up it softly. "So tight. So sexy. All mine." Ted growled as he thrusted his hips a bit harder.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:19 pm

She whimpered as his dick slid into her, pushing down to meet him thrust for thrust. "All yours," she agreed, covering the hand that was playing with her chest with her own. She sighed in pleasure as his lips found her neck. "Always all yours." Reaching a lazy hand between her legs, she rubbed at her clit in time with his thrusts. "Your cock feels so amazing, Ted," she murmured, remembering that he liked it when she talked like this. "You're so big and I swear I've never had a better cock in me. I'm always so wet because of you."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:28 pm

His breath became heavy as she spoke. He laced his fingers with hers, and tugged at her nipple as he kept kissing up her neck. His thrusts became more rough. "That's right. All mine. No one else gets to fuck this perfect little pussy but me." He growled out. He reached down and took her hand from her clit and put it on the bread that he wasn't playing with, only to replace his hand on her clit. His fingers fumbled with her clit. Pinching it and rubbing it harshly. "Mhm that's right love. This big cock is all yours. All for your soaking, sweet little pussy." He spoke heavily. He nipped at her neck and groaned against her skin. "You gonna cum again for me kitten? Gonna cum all over me again?"

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 pm

She cried out as his thrusts became rougher. "No one else's," she babbled, tugging on her nipple harshly. "I've always been yours." His lips on her skin felt like branding irons, as if she was going to be forever marked as the property of Ted Tonks. Which, she enjoyed that thought far too much. She gasped loudly in pleasure. "Your cock is mine and no other girl gets to touch you," she gasped. "Mine." If he could be possessive of her cunt, she got to be possessive of his dick. She nodded, the bubble building in her gut, nearly rest to explode. "Mhm. Gonna cum all over that big cock of yours. Fuck me harder. I need more."
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:04 pm

He smirked as she continued to speak. The way the words flowed form her lips almost made them sound true. "That's right love." He mumbled as he rolled her nipple between one hand, and pinched her clit with the other. "This big cock is only going to fuck you. Fuck that sweet little pussy you have." He mumbled out as he continued the actions with his hands. Ted was damn close and he was trying to push her over the edge. He obliged to her and snapped his hips up, the sound of skin against skin filling the room. "Cum all over my cock, kitten. Come on. Cum all over me. Show me how much you like this big cock in you."

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:14 pm

She covered her mouth, as her orgasm burst through her, nearly causing her to black out from the pleasure. His words triggered something in her. She liked being ordered around like that, and she'd never realized it before. She convulsed around him, recalling his words. Something popped in her head but she resisted the urge to call him it. She didn't even know if he was turned on by things like that. Instead she just relaxed against him, feeling like something had fundamentally changed between them and she couldn't quite place what.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Ted felt her pulse around him, and that was enough to push him over the edge. His hips thrusted sloppily in her as his cock twitched, and he filled her. His thrusts slowed as his high died down and he pressed a kiss to her temple. He let out a long breath and nuzzled against her a bit more. He knew something had changed but he wasn't sure what. He sighed lightly and let his head fall back against the arm of the chair. In which he caught glimpse of the clock. "Fuck we only have 20 minutes until the others comes to take over." He cursed not wanting to leave her just yet.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie Black Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

She rolled over in his arms, burying her face in his chest. "Shit," she mumbled. She didn't want to give up having his arms around her. She stayed there for a few moments before extraditing herself from his arms and sighing. She glanced back at him as she hooked her bra on. She couldn't believe how many things he triggered in her that she didn't even know she was turned on by.
Andie Black
Andie Black
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TedTonks19 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:51 am

[NEW TOPIC]

Ted was in the head office. His hands were tangled in his hair and his teeth gnawing at his bottom lip. He just finished his patrol of the night with one extremely annoying prefect, and now he was busy reviewing the paperwork from the week prior. "I swear these people don't know how to fill out anything to save their lives." He groaned leaning back in his chair. He was going to have to schedule a meeting to fix this issue.

TedTonks19
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next